> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Real Tone cabel do-it-yourself for Rocksmith 2014 | Realtone Cable Assembly Guide

Rep: (0)
Can I somehow check the memory after the firmware? It seems that he did everything according to the instructions, but the id has not changed (only the device moved from the category of "yusb audio" to the category "composite yusb devices with a? sign"

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedsferatu - 25.03.18, 17:33

Everything figured out, it turned out. The jamb was soldered.

Good day. My assembled adapter is very noisy, so almost no useful signal is heard. Who faced such a problem?

Good day
I assembled this scarf, everything looks normal on the PC (there is noise when playing on the PC), but I put it on the xbox 360, I don’t hear the guitar and can’t go through the calibration, sometimes the micraphone icon pops up on the screen and is deaf again. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Post has been editedgulenm - 05.08.18, 12:07
Reason for editing: Added info

Rep: (9)
* gulenm
I tried this adapter on the Xbox, it did not work either. Apparently this device is not completely copied.

* Kamerton86 , Understood :( Thanks for the answer.

At the moment, I am doing according to the instructions of this guy and because I never encountered any puzzles, enlighten which one is suitable for the port of this sound. in Atmelovskaya there you need to shorten 8 and 6 legs by 5 volts, and in s9346 they should not be shortened there.
Also a question about 5 legs, should it be connected to gnd arduino or another port?
And is the program suitable for arduino uno or not?
Hello.
A friend asked him to make such an adapter for playing 360 games. He didn’t test (neither a guitar nor a game), but in the device manager the ID changed to what he wanted.
The archive code for Arduino NANO, photos of the card (takes place under 93c46 initially).
Link to lot with Aliexpress
* If you use a stereo 6.3-3.5 plug, then, in accordance with this instruction, the middle pin of the microphone jack is bent.
Good luck.

Attached files

Attached Filecm108_nano.7z

Posted on 1/11/2019, 03:12:

Armorant @ 05/05/2017, 20:14*
Hello.
A friend asked him to make such an adapter for playing 360 games. He didn’t test (neither a guitar nor a game), but in the device manager the ID changed to what he wanted.
The archive code for Arduino NANO, photos of the card (takes place under 93c46 initially).
Link to the lot withAliexpress
* If you use a stereo 6.3-3.5 plug, then in accordance withthisinstruction bent the middle pin of the microphone jack.
Good luck.

At the moment, I am doing according to the instructions of this guy and because I never encountered any puzzles, enlighten which one is suitable for the port of this sound. in Atmelovskaya there you need to shorten 8 and 6 legs by 5 volts, and in s9346 they should not be shortened there.
Also a question about 5 legs, should it be connected to gnd arduino or another port?
And is the program suitable for arduino uno or not?

Yes 5 leg GND must be connected to the ground on Arduino. Yes, the firmware is suitable for anyone with the caveat that you need to verify with the feet you need, they go to the beginning of the code, if I'm not mistaken on Uno 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO), 13 (SCK) and do not forget to connect memory to uno respectively with the pins on it.

Post has been editedsgty - 11.01.19, 10:41

C-Media also has an HS-100 chip. It made a clone of the cable with AliExpress. There is a place on the board under EEPROM, but m / c itself has not been installed. The pinout of the chip is slightly different, but the EEPROM content table is the same. The recipe described TS works, tested for the PC version.

Hello. Soldered this device, everything works, but a crack is heard. I just can’t understand from what. A crack appears when I touch the strings, I start playing and it disappears and then again. Maybe you need to shamanize the settings in Rocksmith? Who faced such a problem?

Rep: (10)
soldered the adapter, thanks for the instructions!) it is impossible to play on ps4. Phonite + delay is too large. The poppy is playable, not very fonit and the delay is much less. I'll play :) Of course it would be interesting to compare with the original. Soldered more out of sports interest, and satisfied his interest)

PS. But for the poppy I checked - it was not necessary to solder. Any zvukovuha will do and through the creation of a Composited device it works without problems and is soldered and the other. A directly soldered game (without a composited device) is not detected, as I understand it, even the original cable works only through a composited device.

Post has been editedmr.plag - 02.04.19, 17:11

I welcome everyone
there are two questions

1. Why on the EEPROM diagram 6 and 7 legs are not connected to the processor
But in reality, some solder the 6th to the 8th (5B).
And how right?
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

2. Who has a link to a verified sound card with aliexpress with a platform for EEPROM? Like in the photo in the attachment.
I bought one of these and the position was withdrawn from sale.
Attached Image

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Post has been editedKingtg - 28.04.19, 00:32

Rep: (10)
KingTG @ 04/28/19, 00:09*
1. Why on the EEPROM diagram 6 and 7 legs are not connected to the processor
But in reality, some solder the 6th to the 8th (5B).
And how right?

reply in the first message. "In the original article, the author uses AT93C46 (for the operation and programming of this EEPROM in 16-bit mode, it is necessary to close the 8th and 6th leg of the chip and connect it to + 5V power supply)"
Those. Depends on EEPROM. There is one that immediately works in 16-bit mode, but there are models that are 8-bit out of the box and you need to "configure" by feeding "1" to the 6th pin.

You have my diagram in the second photo. I can throw off the link to the product. But I did not like her at work. In the end, I decided to buy the original kit.

Tori @ 04/29/19, 08:52*
You have my diagram in the second photo. I can throw off the link to the product.

Use as EEPROM - 93C46
I bought 3 amplifiers. In one, the processor turned out to be a drop, In the second, a full-fledged processor, but my skill is still weak for such soldering. And only the third, following the link provided by the user Armorant in this forum, turned out to be with a footprint under EEPROM. Soldered works on PC with a slight delay. but during soldering ruined 6 and 7 paws. So I want to switch to PS4 and make secure by making a second adapter. The link is no longer active. Therefore, if you send a link to an amplifier with a footprint under EEPROM, thank you very much.

Along the way, I ordered here such an amplifier.
Attached Image

It seems that the EEPROM should already be on the board, it is enough to reprogram it. Has anyone already used one? Is there a delay?

Rep: (1)
I tried
my message 1
my message 2
There is a delay

Post has been editedigp_blg - 02.05.19, 20:20

I’ll purchase this homemade cable on the xbox 360 from a craftsman for an adequate price, I’m in RB / Minsk. I am friends with mail

Rep: (30)
There is such a device from a USB headphone molecule on CM108AH. Mikruha W25Q64FV suitable (available)? There is a programmer CH341A. I want to stir up the cable.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedteodorr - 14.06.19, 02:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/08/19, 20:44