> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

99 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> ZUK Z2 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5 "
russianxep
Message#1
11.11.16, 17:03
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 568
Check in: 27.04.12
Google Pixel XL

Marriage and RepairZUK Z2
PictureZUK Z2131
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Marriage and Repair | Accessories | Official firmware | Unofficial firmware | Discussion camera ZUK Z2 | Power consumption (autonomy) | ZUK Z2 Owners Club | Lenovo Fans Club

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Marriage is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Useful
About charging with QUICK CHARGE support
Never charge your smartphone with QUICK CHARGE support, the power controller will now burn. This smartphone does not support this type of chargers.azamat.k

If the network fell offandhere
A small report on the restoration of the ability to take charge.
Replacing the display module
Resurrection touchscreen

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 24.12.18, 22:25
Reason for editing: Resurrecting a touchscreen
greg200
Message#2
11.11.16, 07:32
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 429
Check in: 22.12.12
ZUK Z2

I also want to go from the first sound, very interested in the topic of marriage, especially temperature drops (I saw that someone has spots on the screen). And then my connection has disappeared

--------------------
fly iq440 =>nexus7 2013 =>sony z3 compact =>zuk z1 =>zuk z2
.: Sid:.
Message#3
11.11.16, 12:04
�404�
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 843
Check in: 17.01.11
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

greg200 @ 11.11.2016, 07:32*
I also want to go from the first sound, very interested in the topic of marriage, especially temperature drops (I saw that someone has spots on the screen). And then my connection has disappeared

At the moment there is only a "marriage":
1. One owner allegedly increased heat, but he initially installed his cooling system on percent. Search for messages fromoverlord777777andBigjapanin this andfirmware thread.
2. One owner has a mythical crack frame, seeClause 1 of the FAQ topic.
3. A couple of owners have cavils to the mythical backlash of buttons, which does not allow to sleep even at night.
4. By heating spot on the screen - one person, but he bought his machine cheaper than the rest of the participants in this topic. Readfrom this message.
I didn’t come across anymore, and on duty I had to read all the posts in this thread. :)

--------------------
Mi6 CeramicAEX6.3 //Zuk Z2AEX5.8 //Moto Droid MiniCM13.0 //MiBand2
budupivo
Message#4
11.11.16, 12:16
---
[offline]

Messages 7621
Check in: 28.02.07
Oneplus 6T 8/128

.: Sid:. @ 11.11.2016, 12:04*
One owner has a mythical crack frame

and in my three. like two white and one black :)
Poligrafovich
Message#5
11.11.16, 12:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 24.06.14
ZUK Z2

.: Sid:. @ 11.11.2016, 13:04*
4. By heating spot on the screen - one person, but he bought his machine cheaper than the rest of the participants in this topic. Read from this message.

There seemed to be uncovered a conspiracy plot with the participation of the Jewish Freemasons who were secretly in the US Communist Party, as a result of which they found out that they were talking about the first Zuka. We do not have fun here!
turetsky
Message#6
11.11.16, 14:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 500
Check in: 25.03.11
ZTE Axon 7 mini

We would have created the subsection "Marriage" for a long time, we would not have to repeat the same thing. And I would immediately put the video with the mythical strumming of the front button: rolleyes: Would.

--------------------
off = off
off firmware = disabled firmware
Daveg
Message#7
11.11.16, 14:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 208
Check in: 19.12.12
ZUK Z2

* .: Sid:., They also forgot that someone has a vibration motor that works very loudly)
Son_of_luftwaffe
Message#8
11.11.16, 16:01
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 9
Check in: 10.11.16

* .: Sid:., the button is really backlash and hold together, but this is my only niggle, although the screen is still dull (75% of the brightness of meizu mx4), but for such a price (14500r) it is a sin to complain.
For all other points, zuk z2 just treading on the graves of opponents from this price category
AlexanderL
Message#9
11.11.16, 19:25
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15779
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionLenovo
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"
mainbord
Message#10
11.11.16, 20:14
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 5377
Check in: 09.12.07
Motorola DROID Mini

And someone had the dust under the screen was noticed.

Before buying, I went through the themes for the zuku, I did not find an obvious marriage, I looked at the themes for Zuk 1 and boldly bought Zuk 2, for a month of use there are no complaints.

--------------------
User Program Directory- improve?
Silence is the engine of progress.
The key to successful development of the topic is a good hat. Nobody is forgotten, nothing is forgotten - paragraph 5.1 of the rules
alkalen
Message#11
14.11.16, 23:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1035
Check in: 21.03.14
Huawei Y9 (2018) FLA-LX2

Is it really a lot of marriage?

--------------------
Everything will be fine
dileon13
Message#12
23.11.16, 15:37
always happy to help
[online]

Messages 1367
Check in: 14.02.14
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

Is it really a lot of marriage?

Marriage cases are very vague since the owners of this smart are often people far from flashing and so on. Enjoy very limited and the performance of all sensors to check they do not need. And the camera is that they are on the Samsung C7, which is on the beetle). But I personally saw the messages of people about the restored vehicles. Parcels arrived and, for one reason or another, they opened the phone and saw that it had already been opened. Samples were also sealed, but with custom firmwares.) Well, there’s no need to comment on why. Many stores in BengGud do not sell smarts in stock at all, which means most likely there are restored samples.

--------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________
Axon 7 A2017G b12 Rooted
MiMix 2
Daveg
Message#13
23.11.16, 16:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 208
ZUK Z2

* dileon13It seems to me that this is a fortune telling. Aby yes, maybe, maybe, perhaps, probably ... In order not to be unfounded, you have to do the voting, how smart came, what kind of marriage is noticed, since most of the problems are due to the curved handles of the owners ...
dileon13
Message#14
23.11.16, 17:55
always happy to help
[online]

Messages 1367
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

* Daveg, Well, about the restored phones and sealed smart phones with custom on board, this is 100 infa without probably and it seems ..... And knowing about the users in the forum, we are not sure about the objectivity of such a vote. I personally have no problems, well, except for the firmware. Probably a kind of marriage, too)

--------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________
Axon 7 A2017G b12 Rooted
MiMix 2
Daveg
Message#15
23.11.16, 18:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 208
ZUK Z2

* dileon13,As I understand it, the iridescent peeler sells the glue itself, and in unopened form the box should be in cellophane. Regarding the firmware, I hope everyone understands that they are taking a phone from China, which has no support in the Russian Federation, so there is nothing to complain about)

Post has been editedDaveg - 23.11.16, 18:07
dileon13
Message#16
23.11.16, 18:09
always happy to help
[online]

Messages 1367
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

* Daveg, I have not even a bit complained about 10 devices from China, but I inform people once again that the brain does not rosin

--------------------
Axon 7 A2017G b12 Rooted
MiMix 2
Kasion
Message#17
24.11.16, 00:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 225
Check in: 14.04.14
Jiayu G4S Advanced

Dileon13 @ 11/23/2016, 1:37 PM*
Marriage cases are very vague since the owners of this smart are often people far from flashing and so on.

>Take Chinese smart on 820 snap decently cheaper than xiaomi mi5, known for their low prices
>Hope you don’t need to sew it at all
Well, yeah, maybe they were people far from the firmware ...
Dileon13 @ 11/23/2016, 1:37 PM*
Many stores in BengGud do not sell smarts in stock at all, which means most likely there are restored samples.

Can this moment be more detailed? "means", "most likely" - are there any witnesses at least here on the forum, not even necessarily on this "beetle"? I do not in the least reproach you, simply if it is known for sure that the% of reservations ordered at the "bang" is noticeably higher than other stores - then people need to say that this is added to the header of the shopping topic. But if this is a personal deduction based on just a low price tag, then this is only deduction, and I would like to somehow understand that this is your personal conclusion - because after writing, the brain "zakanifolitsya" on the subject "can better overpay on the same Ali rather than catching such cheapness. "
dileon13
Message#18
24.11.16, 21:02
always happy to help
[online]

Messages 1367
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

* KasionFirstly, I personally saw this in the reviews on the Benggood site itself, comments that have been successfully erased over time. About the fact that the parcels in stock do not send it is written just by the seller himself. The fact that the copies arrive are supposedly packed, but with custom, it is also on the forum from aliexpress and Bengggood. And you quoted the marriage above) until we sort it out, God forbid, of course, we will not see, but it was at Benggood that there was a comment that a repair copy came in a packed box. True, I have already been told many times about the fact that 5 of their 5th restored ones sell (a friend repairs phones in Moscow). So here the stone is not to lenovo, but to the sellers.

--------------------
Axon 7 A2017G b12 Rooted
MiMix 2
shillien51
Message#19
25.11.16, 01:09
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 22.11.16

* dileon13,

It is strange that banggood is counting on selling such samples through a stick, which makes it possible to check the device after receiving another month, and 180 days to open a dispute, that is, almost a half-year warranty ...
Yes, and from what they restore interesting, the phone came out 3 months like.

Post has been editedshillien51 - 25.11.16, 01:14
Bigjapan
Message#20
25.11.16, 09:19
Fry
[offline]

Messages 2507
Check in: 18.10.15
Google Pixel 2 XL

* shillien51,
The calculation goes to those who will not care what kind of cant, or will not notice - there are many.
Recovered from parts, 3 months is not a hindrance.

--------------------
Google Pixel 2 XL(128gb): Android 9 (PQ1A.181105.017.A1) |Microsoft Surface 4 Pro(Core i5, 4gb ram, 128gb rom): Windows 10 Pro (1809 17763.1) |Huami Amazfit Bip: V1.1.2.05 |Xiaomi Yi 4k: V1.10.7 Build 2746r, 64gb Samsung EVO Plus 3
Kasion
Message#21
25.11.16, 13:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 225
Check in: 14.04.14
Jiayu G4S Advanced

it was at Benggood that there was a comment that a repair copy came in a packed box.

And on Ali, this probably never happened, and the comments do not rub there? Just to understand, if the lottery is equivalent on both, the difference is that there is no bang or ali (but there is a price), but if we specifically know that there were three purchased ones rejected in bang against one for al, then this already resembles a certain system.
about the fact that mi 5's a lot of restored sell

And beetles specifically (yet we are in the topic of zuk z2), how many unsuccessful ones from owners who bought at the bank?
I just personally like the telephone here, I was already thinking about making a present for myself on NG (since my “cheater” was already outdated), and here it turns out to be better to go to the places of purchase indicated by 4pda with caution; and if there is a note about jd about long periods, then there is no comment about the lottery of a high percentage of rejects on the bang.
Lenovo

99 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/31/19, 03:09