> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

SteamWorld Heist | [IPhone], [iPad] Turn-based strategy

Rep: (566)
Steamworld heist
version: 1.1
Catalog: Strategies

Last update of the game in the header:14.11.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
In SteamWorld Heist, you command a squad of robots in a series of tactical battles.

Description:
10/10 - Daily Mirror: "" A work of art! ”
8.8 / 10 - IGN: "SteamWorld Heist won my heart!"
10/10 - US Gamer: “Everyone to play!”
At SteamWorld Heist, you command a squad of robots in a series of tactical battles. This is a turn-based strategy with a twist: you can manually send weapons to associates, getting crazy effects and ricochets!
Now that you are the captain of a gang of steam-driven pjarts, you know. ".” “You see!” He asked me, `....”. “...." ”[I]!“:...! ”“ I? ”; [C...,] [.],..,;,;,...;;,;;.;;,;;, V.,.,.....;..;.. ;.;,. V.,... V., .., v.. P.. .... ;.,... V. Pi ;. v. Pi .;. va. Pi.a ... Steam steam.,..; You are the cape of a gang of pirates. Vapor-thrusted.; Uh; ;.?!!!?.!!?.!?!!?.??.!!???..!??!.!?!!.!..!??!!.!??!!?!???!.!??.,?!. !.,... ;.,.. ;., you are the capitan of a gang of pirates on a draft of steam.” Your task is to board and rob the enemy’s ships. Overcome the difficulties of borderland and give your colleagues unique skills, weapons - and stylish hats!
Already available: downloadable context and new localization languages ​​(including French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian)!
Main characteristics
The strategy of the game is based on skill, not luck.
Levels are generated procedurally.
15-20 hours of game from New Game +
Easy for beginners, a serious challenge to veterans
Steam Powered Giraffe Soundtrack
Video
Russian present
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/steamworld-heist/id1093396572?mt=8
Link to IPA / DEB: 1.1

Post has been editedtriperus - 14.11.16, 15:48

Rep: (309)
Great full-fledged interesting tactical game!
Perfectly optimized launched on the iPad Mini 1 ios 8.4 without a hint of brakes;)

Rep: (265)
Best of its kind

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 09:54