DGMedia TV Box S2 [Android] | [TV Box] [RockChip RK3368]

Rep: (4)
DiscussionDGMedia TV Box S2
PictureTv box
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
DGMedia TV Box S2

• SoC - RockChip RK3368 Octa-Core (8 cores) 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 (up to 1.5GHz)
  • GPU - Power VR G6110
  • OS - Android 6
  • RAM - 2Gb DDR3
  • Flash memory - 8 (16) GB EMMC flash + microSD card slot
  • Video outputs - HDMI 2.0a with 3D, HDR, CEC and a maximum resolution of 4Kx2K, 60fps + composite output on mini-jack AV c stereo support and CVBS 480i / 576i SD video
  • Video Decoding - H.263 576P @ 60fps; H.264 2160P @ 30fps; VC-1 1080P 30fps; MPEG-1 1080p 60fps; MPEG-2 2160P 30fps; MPEG-4 1080P 60fps; AVS 1080p 60fps; Real8 / 9/10; RV; RM, RMVB, PMP, FLV, MP4, M4V, VOB, VP6 / VP8 2160P 24fps; MVC 2160P 30fps, WMV, 3GP, MKV, ASF, 3G2M4V, MJPEG, RV8, RV9, RV10 1080P 60 fps, 720 * 480 D1 30fps; Sorenson Spark 1080P 60fps; AVI; Sorenson spark 1080P 60fps
  • Video Converter - H.264 (BP level4.0, MP level4.0, HP level4.0), MVC, and VP8. up to 30fps with a resolution of 1920x1080
  • Output resolution up to 1080p at a frequency of 120Hz, and 4k * 2k at 60Hz
  • USB-host - 3pcs USB 2.0 (OTG 1 and 2 HOST)
  • HDMI port - 1 PHY with support for HDMI 2.0 We do and 1.4operation
  • Local area network - LAN 10/100 / 1000M standard Ethernet RJ-45
  • Wireless communication - Wi-Fi AP6335 (2.4G and 5GHZ dual Mode) 802.11A / C / b / g / n
  • AV output - 3 RCA
  • Audio output - optical S / PIDIF, Coaxial
  • Bluetooth - 4.0
  • Power unit - DC 5V / 2A
  • The set includes - smart set-top box, remote control, user manual, power supply unit, the HDMI-cable, AV-cable

Buyers enjoy free access to the FS VideoBox application
Information from the site
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions on firmware
Firmware via PC, laptop or netbook.
Ensure the drivers are installed properly. If drivers are not installed or not the green box, change the usb port or usb cable for firmware using the USB port v2.0.

it is necessary:
* When you first use your computer in conjunction with a device based on Android RockChip processor, install the necessaryUSB driver.
* download archive with firmware
* extract the firmware file from the archive (the firmware file extension should be IMG)
* Download the programBatchtoolEEPROM device
* unpack to any convenient folder for you
* Click on the console Recovery button (on the right) using a paper clip or a needle. Click the Recovery button and the Power button at the same time. Wait for 1-3 seconds. The computer should detect a new device.
* run the file RKBatchTool.exe
* click on the "..." button and specify the location of the firmware file
* Click on the "Restore" button and wait for the end of the process
In no case do not pull out the usb cable from the tablet / USB ports !!!
* wait until the end of the process
If the firmware is successfully completed, the tablet will turn on and load automatically.
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 26.03.18, 19:22
Reason for editing: A new link to the firmware 8d.

Rep: (802)
M
Topic moved to subsectionMedia consoles
I ask everyone to readRules section "Multimedia devices"

Rep: (0)
Hello! Say why DGmedia S2 console that type with 16GB of internal memory, memory section when viewed shown that NandFlash: 9,12 GB. And where is the rest of the 16GB? I understand that it is precisely the internal memory? Then why is the term "Internal Memory" is shown as - 2.91 GB? What follows from this is that same internal memory, which should be 16 GB?
Another question: why this console does not read the memory card to 64 GB microSD XC. It turned out just to read a 32 GB microSD HC memory.
And how do understand that I sold it S2 / 16 rather than to S2 / 8? In the menu "About tablet" indicates that the model S2 and everything! Also I enclose a photo
In an attachment photo of the Memory menu.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 24.01.17, 16:40
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (83)
NasemoRansen @ 12.12.16, 12:34*
16 GB internal memory, memory section when viewed shown that NandFlash: 9,12 GB. And where is the rest of the 16GB?
why this console does not read the memory card to 64 GB microSD XC

You built 2.91 and NAND Flash is still 9.12 = 12GB.
The rest takes 6GB Android system for their needs. Cash, distribution and so on.

Recording of the set-top box features: support for Micro SD T-Flash 2GB-32GB (maximum support up to 32GB)

Post has been editedvldim - 16.12.16, 11:58

Thank!
And do not tell me why the new default applications that are installed through the Play Market, installed by default in the internal memory of 2.91 GB is. To its release has a feature in the settings transferred to SD (I understand that this is Nand Flash). And this took to transfer them to SD. But not all applications can be transferred from the internal memory, for example, I think Chrome can not be transferred. Why is that? Can we somehow put into tinctures to all newly downloaded applications automatically install directly in the Nand Flash?

firmware S2 2/16?

S2 / 16
16 GB

Yes, this is not set S2 2.16 proshivka.V corrupted files folder.

Hello, dear

I ask for advice: how to turn off the console (translated into suspend mode?), to displeychike stayed on the clock?

I will be grateful

= Haser

Hello, dear

Does this set-top box HDMI-CEC? in other words, is it possible to remote control the TV?

thank

= Haser

Hello, dear

Since the console came with Android 5.1, the question is whether it makes sense to install 6.0? and, if so, how?

I will be grateful

= Haser

Why this topic page 1, and in the subject Beelink GT1 259 pages?

Rep: (120)
* bkmz001,
bkmz001 @ 30.03.17, 20:59*
Why this topic page 1, and in the subject Beelink GT1 259 pages?
DGMedia because no one buys and nobody supports.

I am going to buy. What is not necessary? I like the design and the presence of the analog outputs, can be useful.

I advise you not to buy it. On top of it also freezes for no reason every day. 15 minutes hangs and does not get anything slelat. The characters on some consoles screen appear. The support does not know what it is. In general, I recommend Mr.

Rep: (1)
DGMedia S2 2/8 bought four months of operation showed high reliability consoles. First - it does not heated, 5-6 hours of heavy video (full-BD) is for it is not the limit. 5.1 sound-without any additional software and dancing with a tambourine. Audio files with high quality through USB - please. Use a DAC to the board and player software XMos HibyMusic. Not disfiguring the body, not screwing ext. fans, radiators - works. The housing is all metal, built-in microphone. Now the drawbacks: no Plays all video 4K, on ​​improving the firmware nobody works. For reference: H96 Pro + 3/32 fulfilled exactly one week and died from overheating despite the extra radiator.

I fully share your opinion, colleague

that ye may prompt answers to my questions?

about how to turn off the console to displeychike stayed on the clock?
about whether this set-top box supports HDMI-CEC? in other words, is it possible to remote control the TV?

I will be grateful
= Haser

Post has been editedhaser - 06.04.17, 17:27

Display temporary extinguished at shutdown. Remote control from DGMedia S2, on the contrary, I operate the TV, remote programmable. maintained trail. Features: Vkl.- Off. TV, the TV volume, switch video inputs.
DGMedia supports Miracast, a laptop, you can transfer videos, photos on your TV via Wi-Fi through the media - the prefix.

dinatron2016 @ 06.04.17, 21:46*
Display temporary shutdown when extinguished

In another set-top box, however, under the android 6.0 it is possible to "partial shutdown" of the "sleep / suspend mode", in which some of the functions remain active - that thought, maybe there is this possible?

but HDMI-CEC does here is not supported, alas

= Haser

Comments about 1 pages compared to 256 pages offline to other media devices.
Because DGMedia TV Box s2- no problems. According to the principle, I bought, hooked, watch, listen and enjoy it. But there are fans who are ready for your money and suffer more with firmware, cooling systems, mutilated bodies, and so on. D. Everyone has a choice, and that's good. I wish you all good luck Dear friends.

No problems? But what about the memory problem ?!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/01/19, 00:18