Attached Image

Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Specifications
Specifications :
SoC: Novatek NTK96660
Sensor: Sony IMX078 (12MP)
GPS: Yes, through an external module (purchased separately)
LCD display: 2.0 "high resolution
Lens: 170 В° (support for viewing angles of 70 В° -170 В°)
Languages: English, Russian and other
Video resolution: 4K (2880X2160) @ 24fps, 2560X1440 @ 30fps, 1920X1080 @ 60fps, 1280X720 @ 120fps, 640X480 @ 240fps
Video file format: MP4
H.264 video compression format
Photo resolution: 20Mp / 16Mp / 12Mp / 8Mp / 5Mp / 2Mp
ISO: Auto / 100/200/400
Motion Detection: Yes
Loop recording: 3/5/10 minutes / off
Memory Card Support: Micro SD up to 64GB
USB interface: USB 2.0 with support for removable storage and webcam modes
Battery: 3.7v 1050 mAh
Battery life: Up to 70 minutes in 1080p30 mode
Weight: 62g
Dimensions: 59 * 41 * 32mm
Underwater Boxing: Included, up to 30m
Equipment
1 x SOOCOO C100 / S100 Action Camera
1 x Underwater Box
1 x bike carrier
3 x Mounting tape
1 x Extra cover for boxing
2 x Flat mount on tape
2 x 3M double-sided tape
1 x Frame
1 x Clothespin for frame attachment
1 x Cable
1 x Quick-release hardware
1 x 1/4 ″ thread holder
1 x Adapter for mounting tripod
1 x Fixation Kit
1 x Lint-free lens cleaning cloth
1 x USB cable
1 x instruction
4 x Nylon tie
Camera differences
Cameras C100 and S100 differ from each other only in the appearance of the case. There are no differences in hardware.
Firmware

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgivlax - 10.09.17, 00:30

Rep: (0)
Absolutely no information on the Internet. And you do not want to be a pioneer.

Rep: (307)
* Human.ya,

Someone will have to eventually.

Is she just today got ?! Yesterday's nothing yet to find Ali, in the internet anything about it!
But apparently looks good, performance is also excellent, just what was missing in s70

And the prices there?

$79.40

That's something I do not understand, but differ from the version of the C100 S100 (except for appearance) with each other, and from the C50. If you look at the description of the seller to Ali, the same iron. On the site of the manufacturer of the model C50 information in general is not present (ie, the model itself is listed, but no description available).

* Human.ya,

In C / S100 have GPS support.

Rep: (34)
s100 11.11 ordered, shipped, waiting

Rep: (9)
I have to C50 hands acc. He gave a short description of the topic. The differences between them - an external GPS, do not know how much it can be useful. No other differences, identical hardware. 20Mp photos - nonsense. It is clear that a full 4K there and does not smell. At maximum resolution you can shoot video only static objects. There are on S70 hands with her and compared - in C50 stub is much better and more natural colors. Perhaps something else to change lenses, but do not think it fundamentally.
Choice deliberately made in favor of the C50 because of the diode display around the buttons when you turn on and recording - easy to control. At the time of order C100 has been available for order.

Post has been editedAleksandr_AAA - 23.11.16, 22:01

Rep: (59)
Here are photos from this camera, which I gave an official representative.

Attached Image

Photos frankly shitty. Let him "with hands" will do photos, but not "with a tripod."

Hello. I thought about buying a camera action and bumped into soocoo producer. I have been wanted to order C30 and then the C100 / s100. The difference of 1,000 rubles. It makes sense to take c100 / s100?

adrenaline_85 @ 25.11.2016, 12:29*
It makes sense to take c100 / s100?

It makes sense to take the GoPro. If money quite difficult, the B / U.

Rep: (1)
Today I received this device with Ali. He took on "ChernoPyatnichnym" prices for 5400 * ubley. for the device, accessories and a 32 Gb SD card
Packed tight, like all Soup Soocoo (Judging by the commercials on the tube)
Plastic quality, does not stink. SD card is not included, ask for dopplatu put, put Taiwan Kingston 32 Gb Class 10? that ochch. pleased, thinking that will put something completely noname.
First impressions, first photos of packaging and photo frames and fast action video in 60fps FHD spread for all to see.
The camera in the meta tag to the photo wrote NOVATEK CAMERA, and model sets 96 660, probably by name Taiwanese chipset NTK96660 - latest flagship company Novatek, on any camera and built Sia. In the video, such as not writing, leaving the fields blank.
Multi-screen menus with a variety of different settings, is where carousing. Turn on the camera immediately, Accum shown fully charged, given a long time to play with the settings to shoot out of the box without recharging. Firmware November 2016. Two menu languages, English and Chinese. Date has been exhibited to date, and the time - not our time zone, but once connected by wi-fi with Tablet computers - the time is automatically adjusted, funny ..
Judging by the pictures - this is certainly not the camera, but the video I liked it, because in fact the majority of people simply need a clear picture with correct colors.
There is still a lot of experiments, but this initial review, as in the network and that is not present. : Thank_you:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached file2016_1207_035748_004.mp4(37.45 MB)

Post has been editedgivlax - 07.12.16, 14:51
Reason for editing: It is better to hide the photo under the spoiler

Like a good video. And you neznaesh separate charger with a battery you can buy this model or approach other soocco?

A lot of noise.

Dima8520 @ 09.12.16, 00:29*
Like a good video

I agree! In view of the lighting.
On the official page Soocoo the YouTube clip has a daytime shot. It is also very good.

It would be nice to see more night shooting.

Post has been editedHuman.ya - 09.12.16, 05:24

Rep: (1)
It would be nice to see more night shooting.

I posted a few clips at different times with the same settings.

Links to video

: yes2:

there are no miracles, only sunny day will be charged.

Rep: (4)
* RealStormAssault, and you have a gps unit (antenna)?

Another roller with yutuba

Post has been editedevmax - 15.12.16, 11:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 9:50