> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Football Manager Touch 2018 | [iPad] The most comprehensive football manager for the tablet

Rep: (566)
Football Manager Touch 2017
version: 18.3.3 / 8.2.1
Catalog: Simulators
Last update of the game in the header:25.04.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Football Manager Touch в„ў 2017 is the most comprehensive football manager for your tablet.

Description:
Football Manager Touch в„ў 2017 is the most comprehensive football manager for your tablet. Manage real teams and real players from more than 130 leagues from around the world and watch the team play with the magnificent three-dimensional engine.
FM Touch 2017 includes an unprecedented amount of information about players, comprehensive tactical tools and an ultra-realistic three-dimensional engine.
New this season in Football Manager Touch 2017:
IMPROVED VIEWING MATCHES
Improved three-dimensional engine with new and improved animation using motion capture technology, as well as improved AI and modified stadiums. New camera angles have been added to the game, improving the experience of watching matches.
INCOMING
Partition management has become more intuitive. It will now become easier to communicate and receive valuable advice from staff and coaches.
INTEGRATED SOCIAL NETWORKS
Thanks to the functions of social networks built into the game, you will always be up to date with the mood of the press and fans. Follow rumors about transfers and fans' opinions about changes in your club.
CALCULATION OF RESULT
You can calculate the match and go straight to the result. This is ideal if you have already seen enough of a team game or you just have little time.
TRAINING STAFF
Now your coaching staff will work more efficiently, and you can focus on preparing the team for the match.
AND THIS IS NOT ALL
Numerous other innovations await you, including new events in the test mode, as well as improved scouting.
The game only works on the iPad Air 1 & 2, iPad Pro 12.9 & 9.7 and iPad mini 2, 3 & 4.
Football Manager Touch 2017 in Russian, Football Manager Mobile 2017 in English
Video
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/football-manager-touch-2018/id1239862001
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/football-manager-mobile-2017/id1095683899
Football Manager Touch 2018: 18.3.3 MEGA thanks, we say Yurik-258
Football Manager Mobile 2017: 8.2.1 thanks, we say shagaliev97
Archive:
Football Manager Mobile 2017: 8.1
Story:
18.3.3 Apr 12 2018
- Fixed crashes relating to arranging and cancelling friendlies
- Fixed crash going into Swedish Cup group stage matches
- Fixed crash going into Serbian Super League matches
- Fixed rare issue where game would get stuck on the last day of the season
- Fixed issue where Plymouth's stadium work was not completing correctly
- Remove familiarity bar in match tactics screen
- Fixed player condition not appearing between match highlights on some devices
What's new in version 8.2.1
Fixed issue loaning out players
Fixed issue where excessive numbers of players would have loans ended early
Fixed issue with promoting Odegaard
Fixed national board confidence crash
Fixed Club World Championship crash from news item
Fixed crash saving

Post has been editedmaxipon - 25.04.18, 22:04
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (1435)
* triperus,
We wait.
Nevermind the price tag o.O as in the incentive almost

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 04.11.16, 14:17

Rep: (0)
Hello! Tell me rfpl there ???

* bobrovgeka, there is

thank

It has become much more convenient in 2016 that it is not a desire to give 1,500 for the same thing.

If you bought it on Steam, can I somehow activate it on an iOS device (for example, via code) or do I need to re-buy it?

Rep: (78)
Of course you have to buy in the app: D

No, it is necessary again, different games are considered

Guys, I'm a longtime fan of the fm series, I also want to buy myself on a tablet, because there is absolutely no time to sit at the computer, but I'm afraid to pay a lot of money and be very disappointed. Tell me, is there still the maximum number of playable leagues remaining only 3? Is it possible to load the database edited in the editor? How are there in terms of composition, are there any bugs that seriously interfere with playing? For example, I read in the comments to fmt16 that there was a bug in rfpl with a limit of 6 legs in the application for the match, instead of 6 legs at the start ... What are the differences from the full version that prevent me from playing the most?
I will be very grateful for the answer, I can not find the info anywhere on the FM touch)

Ilyuxa99 @ 12.11.2016, 13:13*
Guys, I'm a longtime fan of the fm series, I also want to buy myself on a tablet, because there is absolutely no time to sit at the computer, but I'm afraid to pay a lot of money and be very disappointed. Tell me, is there still the maximum number of playable leagues remaining only 3? Is it possible to load the database edited in the editor? How are there in terms of composition, are there any bugs that seriously interfere with playing? For example, I read in the comments to fmt16 that there was a bug in rfpl with a limit of 6 legs in the application for the match, instead of 6 legs at the start ... What are the differences from the full version that prevent me from playing the most?
I will be very grateful for the answer, I can not find the info anywhere on the FM touch)

As far as I remember - FM Touch is exactly the full version of the manager, with a full set of leagues and features with a PC.

* Ilyuxa99,
I am joining! I would like to see who did not like it.
P.s .: Is FM touch 2017 perfect ???

Posted on 11/14/2016, 11:39:

* Ilyuxa99,
I am joining! I would like to see who did not like it.
P.s .: Is FM touch 2017 perfect ???

Rep: (8)
For some reason, Ipa from the header is not set (neither through tobbu, nor through pp). swears that there is a jailbreak on the device.
I managed to install through Filza (after downloading ipa to the device)

Post has been editedVell.crazy - 15.11.16, 16:04

Before the start of the season (in one week), 8 players of the main team broke down. The game aggressively offers to buy a "magic sponge."
UPD. Before an important match 3 more players flew out, one managed to recover.

Post has been editedVell.crazy - 16.11.16, 11:37

What's New in Version 17.1.2
Update 17.1.2
- Fixed rare crashes during gameplay and shutdown
- Minor tweaks

Added a mobile version.

Post has been editedtriperus - 18.11.16, 09:01

Rep: (1)
Is there any face / logopacks on it?

Rep: (2)
Well, who will write the thread, is this the same version as on a computer or cut?

* ROMICH3,
One difference is the lack of conversations before / during the break / after the match. otherwise everything is also

Hello everyone: thank_you:! I wanted to know if I would buy an upstairs game in English?
(and there will be no other options)?
Attached Image

Post has been editedmaxipon - 04.04.17, 10:24
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler ...

* max_kolechonok,
Football Manager Touch 2017: completely in Russian, Football Manager Mobile 2017: in English and other options unfortunately not (be sure to look for compatibility in both cases)

Rep: (1)
I just can’t understand why this game is not on the bucket? o.O

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/03/19, 14:18