> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

122 pagesV  « < 119 120 121 122 > »  

> Highscreen Power Rage Evo - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Do you have problems with 4G network dumps?
A survey on identifying bugs with a 4G connection blade
No such problem did not notice [ 117 ] ** [66,48%]
Such a problem exists, it is treated by resetting SIM cards [ 27 ] ** [15,34%]
I don't care if I don't use 4G [ 32 ] ** [18,18%]
Total votes: 176

Errynth
Message#1
03.11.16, 23:48
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1434
Check in: 25.05.15
BQ Aquaris U Plus 3/32

DiscussionHighscreen Power Rage Evo
PictureHighscreen Power Rage Evo
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Technical support

Processor: 4-core, MediaTek MT6737, 1.3 GHz
Video Processor: Mali-T720
Display: 5 "720x1280, HD IPS
The number of SIM-cards: 2
Type of SIM-cards: Micro-SIM
Battery: Li-pol 4000 mAh, removable
Networks: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz);
3G / HSPA + (900/2100 MHz);
4G / LTE (3/7/8/20)
Main camera: 13.0 MP, AF, flash
Front camera: 5.0 MP
Size of permanent memory: 16 GB
RAM size: 3 GB
Expansion slot: microSD (compatible with SDXC up to 128 GB)
Audio Jack: 3.5 mm
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, access point
Bluetooth: Yes
Navigation: GLONASS / GPS
Equipment: Smartphone, power supply with removable cable, user manual, warranty card, OTG adapter, wired headset, silicone bumper cover, protective film on the screen
Additionally: proximity sensor, light sensor, G-sensor, OTG support, incompatible with UVC (see Useful)
Dimensions: 144x71x9.95 mm
Weight: 168 g

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 18.02.19, 07:34
Reason for editing: About memory card
manifestos
Message#2402
05.02.19, 17:53
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 30.03.15
ViewSonic V500

Scream_74 @ 05.02.2019, 18:47*
* manifestosI will write in lichku;)

OK
Black_monk
Message#2403
07.02.19, 09:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 11.05.11
Highscreen Power Ice Evo

Friends brought this smartphone with a request to test on it photographing. And then I noticed an unpleasant surprise of this unit: the flash mode (Auto / On / Off) is stored only in the active camera. If it is turned off (with the Back button), the mode is always reset to OFF.
Is it all so? : angry:

--------------------
Highscreen Power Ice Evo (MediaTek MT6737, stock L111, root, Android 6)
Scream_74
Message#2404
07.02.19, 13:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 20.07.11
Highscreen Power Rage Evo

* Black_monk, there was such a sore (on the native firmware).
Black_monk
Message#2405
07.02.19, 15:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 11.05.11
Highscreen Power Ice Evo

Scream_74 @ 07.02.19, 15:29*
Black_Monk, there was such a sore (on the native firmware).

Yeah ...: wacko:

--------------------
Highscreen Power Ice Evo (MediaTek MT6737, stock L111, root, Android 6)
Chick Chirik
Message#2406
11.02.19, 09:25
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 25.01.19

bvd @ 03.02.19, 14:44*
If you plug it into an external hard: 1st connector in otg adapter - connected to the phone, and connect the 2nd connector (via 2 amp 5 volt) to the phone's power adapter? So it is possible, nothing will burn (will not close) ?!

Yes, you can safely turn on, nothing will burn. I forgot to add that with the same power adder I also tested the hard drives, they work even with a cheap OTG adapter.

Yesterday I connected 750 gigovik, Ntfs file system - everything works
bvd
Message#2407
12.02.19, 10:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 690
Check in: 22.02.12

Black_Monk @ 07.02.19, 11:54*
An unpleasant surprise of this unit: the flash mode (Auto / On / Off) is stored only in the active camera. If it is turned off (with the Back button), the mode is always reset to OFF.
Is it all so?

It seems that everyone.
I, on the contrary, like this behavior. I use the flash very rarely and I am used to keeping it always off.

There are a lot of ro.gn.camera settings in build.prop, but the flash is not visible. And the documentation is not found.

--------------------
Our mouth is always open for dialogue! (C) V.Vishnevsky
evil_power
Message#2408
12.02.19, 20:58
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 03.06.15

I have been using the phone for half a year already, but as soon as I inserted the memory card, problems started.
At first I formatted the card as an external medium. In the storage settings, the phone suggested that I transfer the files to the card. I put all the jackdaws and the phone transferred photos, videos, as well as ringtones, which I had previously added to the phone from the old one, because In this phone ringtones leave much to be desired. Set up saving photos and videos on the memory card.
Then I accidentally discovered that the phone saves photos to internal memory. I went to the settings and saw that they were lost. I put the save on the memory card again, and in the settings of the storage I found out that there were again files in the internal memory ready for transfer. Moved and them.
Then I discovered that I can not transfer some programs to the memory card. I decided to reformat the card as internal storage. I inserted a USB flash drive into my USB drive, saved everything from the card to it, formatted it as an internal storage. Folders from different programs appeared on it - VK, Telegram and others. I copied the files from the backup to it. Again I had to adjust the melody of calls and SMS.
Then I accidentally discovered that the melodies of calls and the alarm clock had gone astray. I decided to check with the card and was surprised to find that it looks as if it had just been formatted: only a few folders of regular programs; and the photo, video, audio, and all my files are gone. It's good that at least the backup has been preserved. I rewrote everything again from the backup, began to tune the sound profile and saw a strange picture:
Attached Image

As you can see, there is a long list of melodies without a title, then my ringtones already go. With that, if you poke a melody without a title, it will still sound ...
As for the gallery, it now generally looks amazing:
Attached Image

That is, as you see, now there are two folders with photos and two with screenshots. New photos and screenshots are saved in folders with Russian names, and in similar ones in English, old photos and screenshots from the backup are duplicated.
I tried to find where these duplicates are. But the search did not give anything special. Trying to find the DCIM folder on the phone, I discover 4 ways:
Attached Image

But the content of all these folders is the same: there all the new photos are saved, and where the old one is located is not clear.
Moreover, both Total Commander and the staff file manager show that 4 GB out of 10 is free on the card. He voiced the same information about the internal memory of the phone. However, in fact, on the map 16 GB, not 10, and of them about 1 gigabyte is occupied.

What kind of nonsense is this? .. Is this phone in principle incapable of working with memory cards, or is it in the card anyway?
Is there any list of map models that will work fine for sure? It is impossible to use the phone normally, if it for no reason at all formats the memory card!

P.S. Firmware v5693, microSDHC Transcend 16GB Class10 UHS-I Premium memory card (TS16GUSDCU1)

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 18.02.19, 07:34
Reason for editing: In the header
Quarek
Message#2409
12.02.19, 21:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 08.04.16

Evil_power @ 12.02.19, 20:58*
Found that the phone saves photos to internal memory. I went to the settings and saw that they were lost

I did not have this. Once configured and now always saved to an external card.
evil_power
Message#2410
12.02.19, 21:46
User
[offline]

Messages 97

Quarek @ 12.02.19, 21:44*
I did not have this. Once configured and now always saved to an external card.

I want to understand, if this is the case in the map, then maybe they have some special characteristics?
What is your card model, do not you say?

P.S. But there was no such thing that the phone was turned off due to the discharge of the battery? I just suspect that memory glitches could occur after it was cut down in the cold.

Post has been editedevil_power - 12.02.19, 21:59
Quarek
Message#2411
12.02.19, 23:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

* evil_power
Model SanDisk Ultra 16 GB Micro SD Card Class 10 (C10) card.
Formatted directly on the phone.
The phone from the discharge of the battery turns off infrequently but stably (approximately every two months), but as a rule, not during the shooting.
bvd
Message#2412
13.02.19, 10:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 690

Evil_power @ 12.02.19, 22:58*
Set up saving photos and videos on the memory card.
Then I accidentally discovered that the phone saves photos to internal memory. I went to the settings and saw that they were lost.

This suggests that the card either fell off due to a malfunction, or you removed it, at which point the camera setting flashed to save to the internal memory.

@ 12.02.19, 22:58 *
formatted it as internal storage. Folders from different programs appeared on it - VK, Telegram and others. I copied the files from the backup to it.

As far as I learned from this topic, using the card as an extension of the internal storage is not a job for the faint of heart ...
Highscreen Power Rage Evo - Discussion (Post noffyddink # 67194655)

Just in case, I will ask how you copied the files back to the card? Was the card removed from the phone after memory was merged?

The card is free 4 GB out of 10. The same information he voices about the internal memory of the phone. However, in fact, on the map 16 GB, not 10, and of them about 1 gigabyte is occupied.

This is a physical card of 16 gigs, but you have combined it with internal memory, now the system itself has somehow redistributed the total amount of storage and allocated it as a virtual (logical) SD card.

I tried to find where these duplicates are.

In the properties of the pictures looked?

Trying to find the DCIM folder on the phone, I discover 4 ways:

I have 10 ways, i.e. physically two folders (which is empty in the internal memory), but in this eeee ... mysterious Linux, each folder with 5 alternative routes is written. Your screen reminded me of Android 2.3.6 on Samsung, where you need to enter the memory card through the internal memory, and there the external_sd subfolder.
Inscrutable ways linux
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
evil_power
Message#2413
13.02.19, 23:08
User
[offline]

Messages 97

* bvd
I physically did not remove the card, systematically too. But ... Now I remember that a couple of times the phone was cut down in the cold. That is, if the battery is 20-25% or lower, then it will be cut down in severe frost. The phone is not always immediately cut down, sometimes it starts a quick shutdown procedure. Probably, the glitch with the card occurred exactly after that.

I copied files very simply: I have a flash drive with two yusb - large and micro. Here I insert micro into the body directly and rewrite it ...

In the properties of pictures, the following is written: Sd-card / DCIM / Camera and sdcard / DCIM / Camera. In the first case, this is a Russian-language folder, where all the pictures are new and old, in the second - an English-language folder, where only the old one. Perhaps he somehow indexed the time when the pictures were added ... And for old photos this time was somehow duplicated.
evil_power
Message#2414
13.02.19, 23:21
User
[offline]

Messages 97

bvd @ 02.13.19, 10:26*
As far as I learned from this topic, using the card as an extension of the internal storage is not a job for the faint of heart ...
Highscreen Power Rage Evo - Discussion (Post noffyddink # 67194655)

I tried to disable the card in the settings and connect it again. Everything that I did on it after the backup is gone. That is, a few new pictures that I did. But now on the map is free 13.GB of 14.
Apparently, when a failure occurs, the android does not format the card, but creates a new section on it ... Thus, the old remains somewhere, and the new section is empty. Now, when I reconnected the card, old photos from VK, etc. appeared on it, which I apparently did not back up last time.
That is, using the SD card as an internal drive in this device is impossible in principle.
I think to insert the card into the laptop with linux and see what's on the card. Then you have to format the card on your computer to remove all the garbage from there. Then try to use it as an external drive. Problems will be less.
evil_power
Message#2415
14.02.19, 02:28
User
[offline]

Messages 97

Miracles in sieve continue. I decided to remove the card and insert it into the laptop with Linux. GParted saw two sections - one small one in a few megabytes, the other on the rest of the map, but I couldn’t go to them because I'm in Linux teapot.
I inserted the card back into the phone and after that my latest files appeared in the gallery, which disappeared after unmounting / mounting the card. I quickly saved them, formatted the card as an external media. The phone also found photos and ringtones in the internal memory. I began to rewrite them with a regular program for copying files (from settings). After that, the files in the gallery again became clouded, and when I went to the total commander, I saw this beauty:
Attached Image

That is, now I have not one memory card, but two in one!
Where exactly are duplicate photos and ringtones, I have not yet found.
Apparently, this is an error in the file system of the card. It is necessary to format the computer, then insert it into the phone. But this is not today ...

Post has been editedevil_power - 14.02.19, 02:33
bvd
Message#2416
14.02.19, 09:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 690

saw this beauty

Yes, they amused their miracles in the sieve. : D

@ 14.02.19, 04:28 *
That is, now I have not one memory card, but two in one!

No, these are two different memories, but now they are namesakes. The storage / emulated / 0 section on 10 gigs is nee Internal Memory.

After all that you have experienced, the most logical will be reset to the factory. Then just in case, check for updates via "About phone". Then format the card in the phone. And once again in Total Commander peep.

--------------------
evil_power
Message#2417
14.02.19, 23:35
User
[offline]

Messages 97

In general, I dug out the old phone and the old tablet. On the old phone, the total commander on top is lit with the same label that says "Phone Memory". The path there is storage / sdcard0. The volume is the same as shown on the "File System Root" icon. The first label shows only those folders that are visible to the staff file manager, the second - all folders. I have a different way on the tablet: there the drive is divided into two sections, and the second section is shown on the same icon. In general, in the very presence of this icon is no problem. But before I understood it, I manually tried to delete the emulated0 folder. Not everything has been removed from it, and now it is called "Internal Memory". But in the gallery, old pictures are no longer displayed. (although I did not find them in this folder itself. Just in case, I deleted all the old photos from Google Photos. Because this program showed me two different Camera folders. You can then save everything from the new folder.
I inserted a memory card into the computer, using the BootIce program, "spoiled" it, writing zeros to the first 16,000 sectors. This is necessary to remove any nastiness from the card that may not be removed with simple formatting. Then formatted the card as an external drive.
Transferred to the phone all the necessary info, now it is not clear the truth how to put the download folder by default. Photos phone seems to be where it saves.

Post has been editedevil_power - 14.02.19, 23:36
bvd
Message#2418
16.02.19, 12:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 690

In general, I dug out the old phone and the old tablet.

Each version of the android has its own memory structure, and even some device manufacturers like to tweak in their own way.

@ 15.02.19, 01:35 *
it is not clear how to put the default download folder

No "Default memory" in our system settings is not provided. Downloads are specific applications, such as browsers. In applications, this setting may or may not be, in each in its own way. Some applications each time they download ask where to save. As a result, Download folders coexist both in the internal memory and on the card, something gets into both. Periodically heavy files are manually transferred from the internal memory to the card.

--------------------
vvm74
Message#2419
27.03.19, 10:11
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 20.01.13

Good day. The protective film was scratched. Question: tempered glass?
bvd
Message#2420
27.03.19, 12:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 690

vvm74 @ 03/27/19 12:11*
Good day. The protective film was scratched. Question: tempered glass?

Hello. I do not know how to check. Tried to scratch with screwdrivers and knives - not scratched.

Do you have a film glued over the entire area or, like everyone else, stuck out along the perimeter?

Soon two years, as a phone without a film, in a silicone bumper. I don’t find a single scratch on the glass.
bvd @ 05/23/17, 20:51*
I got it with her for a month and took it off. How was born again ... the phone. :-) No more sticking. Before that, I had managed without films all the way, and with our wonderful oleophobic glass with protuberances, the film was completely redundant.

--------------------
Quarek
Message#2421
28.03.19, 03:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 163

b-v-d @ 03/27/19 12:51*
Soon two years, as a phone without a film, in a silicone bumper. I do not find a single scratch on the glass

Similarly. The main thing is not to put together with the abrasive (keys, metal objects, etc.) in your pocket.

122 pagesV  « < 119 120 121 122 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 01:21