> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

24 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Onda OBook 20 Plus (Android version) - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "
DEMIN_85
Message#1
03.11.16, 11:01
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 52
Check in: 08.09.16

DiscussionOnda OBook 20 Plus
PictureOnda OBook 20 Plus
Description | Discussion

This topic only discusses Andriod!

Specifications
Year of release 2016
Operating system Android / Windows
Version of Windows 10 Home, Android 5.1
Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor (Up To 1.84GHz)
Number of Cores 4
RAM GB. four
Built-in Memory GB. 64
Display Size 10.1
Display Resolution 1920 x 1080
Display Type IPS
Intel HD Gen8 Graphics Video Processor
Front Camera Mp. 2
Bluetooth Communication Module Integrated V4.0
Ports Support TF Card Up To 128GB Extended
6000mAh battery
Weight Gr. 560
Dimensions 287 × 180 × 3.5mm

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information
Beautiful tablet on Windows 10, Android 5.1. Bought by me recently on Ali. Long chose and stopped at this unit. There is a plastic insert on the iron case for the WIFI module, an excellent keyboard that easily connects to the tablet, 4gb of RAM ensures fast operation, 64gb of internal memory on board. here's a link to the video review if anyone is interestedPart one
Part two

Firmware
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 14.10.17, 19:40
Reason for editing: Photo of the disassembled tablet
DEMIN_85
Message#22
02.12.16, 20:31
User
[offline]

Messages 52

* SvPAlexYes, you can connect. The side of the cable that is to the tablet is not standard but to the unit is an ordinary usb.

--------------------
Dema
velikashkin
Message#23
05.12.16, 10:58
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 10052
Check in: 31.05.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

M
Topic moved to subsectionONDA
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

--------------------
izhside
Message#24
06.12.16, 09:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 20.01.13
HTC EVO 3D

Question. How and where is the Russian keyboard to order to it?
But at the same time there can be charging without an adapter for our sockets, since he is lost often.
izhside
Message#25
06.12.16, 11:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
HTC EVO 3D

Question2. I got into the hands of the V3 version. Does it make sense to install these firmware? The one with the android gives a full or just updates the trimmed shell only?
DEMIN_85
Message#26
07.12.16, 09:57
User
[offline]

Messages 52

* izhside, keyboard. On Ali, the seller was asked to print the letters with a laser or on Ali, the stickers on the buttons are sold and the Russian itself is glued.

Posted 12/07/2016 10:01 AM:

* izhside, this is not for v1 and just official remix os if you want a full-featured one on the site onda.cn, we search for our model and see what is there android and Windows and drivers.

--------------------
Dema
DEMIN_85
Message#27
07.12.16, 10:06
User
[offline]

Messages 52

* izhside,
10.1 inch Onda OBook20 Plus Windows10 Android 5.1 Dual OS Intel Cherry X5-Z8300 Quad Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB ROM OBook 20 PlusTablet PC
http://s.aliexpress.com/IFFzUR3E
(from AliExpress Android) this prodavtsa bought there in the description of the goods everything is written.

And we go to the usual store charging the Euroset and picks up for the plug and parameters or also on Ali, I found it somewhere. I do not remember exactly where.

--------------------
Dema
izhside
Message#28
08.12.16, 07:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
HTC EVO 3D

Thank. Ordered, really in another store. Leisurely studying the unit. It would be necessary to somehow pokoldovat over Windows, that would extend the duration of the battery. It is saddening the presence of only one speaker, because when working in the landscape position, the sound comes from the side. It is a pity there is no silver modification.
DEMIN_85
Message#29
08.12.16, 09:04
User
[offline]

Messages 52

* izhsideYes, it is for me that I don’t really like gold either.

--------------------
Dema
NeO928
Message#30
09.12.16, 16:17
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1436
Check in: 24.03.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

How many USB ports?
DEMIN_85
Message#31
09.12.16, 17:02
User
[offline]

Messages 52

* NeO928one on the keyboard

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 10.12.16, 07:45
Reason for editing: Keyboard

--------------------
Dema
Shopik1
Message#32
11.12.16, 11:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 137
Check in: 24.02.14

Hello, I purchased this unit and won’t deal with the bluetooth, it can send files, but doesn’t want to receive ... I synchronized the devices, sat in the settings during transmission, I still have the smart 5.0, so I know.

And one more thing, no one knows the charging current through the computer? I have a laptop, I connected it, then a tambourine for drivers, and I see it charging, so you can charge it via the USB connector of the tablet, the only question is, how many amps are there, so as not to burn?
cepera2412
Message#33
11.12.16, 17:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 11.03.13

Guys, I have the same problem with the sensor, but not the launch of that driver, nor the removal in the equipment manager, and after installing the driver, I did not install it after. Rebooted every time and not a fig. What else can you tell?
Esfero
Message#34
11.12.16, 21:45
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 28.05.10
Meizu max

Sensor Driver for V3 Revision
Installation:
- connect the mouse via OTG
- download archive, unpack to tablet
- launch the Install.cmd file with the right button as an administrator
- We are waiting for installation, after a reboot.

Attached fileOBOOK20PLUS_touch_V3.zip(126.26 KB)

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 12.12.16, 09:39
Reason for editing: in the header
Alex0475
Message#35
14.12.16, 14:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 380
Check in: 20.08.09
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/128

Be kind to write on how much battery is enough for Windows and how much on android
DEMIN_85
Message#36
15.12.16, 10:40
User
[offline]

Messages 52

* Alex0475, on Windows, if I watch movies for 4 hours, and the android didn’t cut it through so I can’t say for sure. Brightness is not full.

Post has been editedDEMIN_85 - 15.12.16, 10:50
Reason for editing: Supplement

--------------------
Dema
Shopik1
Message#37
16.12.16, 09:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 137
Check in: 24.02.14

* Alex0475,
On the Android hour, too, about 4, but no one canceled charging!
c_ry
Message#38
17.12.16, 23:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 17.12.12

I have a V3.
- Android does not support exFAT and NTFS from either an external flash drive (OTG) or an additional expansion card. He does not see the contents of these cards. Itself formats only in FAT32, that is, save large files (>4GB) will not work. Two of my old tablets even with Andorid 4 NTFS was visible.
- Adnroid, even when USB debugging is enabled, when connected by wire to a computer (not included in the delivery package) does not allow access to its USB flash drives in Window 7 64 bit. At least I didn’t have the right drivers;
The above two drawbacks for me are unexpected and very unpleasant. In vain I bought a 128GB card, you can’t put big movies there or just watch it on Windows.
- Adnroid does not allow transferring programs to an additional memory card (this has already been written about);
- / + one LED next to the camera. It glows when charging, and when the camera is turned on. If charging is in progress, then it is impossible to understand that the camera is shooting you. Glue the camera! On the other hand, it's good that there is at least some kind of indicator, it happens, like one of my old tablets, that there are no indicators;
+ The headphone jack supports not only headphones (3 pins), but also a headset (4 pins). When you turn on the headphones in Skype, the microphone built into the tablet stops working. I had a headset from an HTC phone, I don’t know the exact configuration of the contacts. They may be different! The microphone in the headset did not burn (as it happened with another headset and another cheap tablet :)) and even worked in Skype;
- The keyboard is unreasonably expensive (it took on the gearbest) and is very heavy. Perhaps from cast iron :)! Friends say that concrete is usually poured to make it heavier. Did not check. The letters E, E, E, e, a comma and a period (in the Russian layout) are available in combination with Fn using other keys. On the clave only aglitskie (Latin) letters. For me, this is not important, but in the blind it’s still hard on her, somehow not very standard;
- touchpad is very annoying in Windows. I do not know how to disable the functions of working with windows;
- the battery is quickly discharged, especially in Windows;
- An adapter for charging is required to plug into Russian / European sockets. The native plug is similar to ours for wired radio. I requested an adapter from the Chinese when placing an order.
- the charging wire is too short, powered by usb, and a thin 3.5 mm DC plug is plugged into the tablet. (My old tablet had such a power plug, very quickly failed and it’s not so easy to find it on sale. Be careful!)
+ can also be charged via microUSB, for example, from a computer and not only, at least, the LED lights up and in Windows the charging icon with a plug is displayed.
Antutu in Andorid gives 57,020.
DEMIN_85
Message#39
18.12.16, 11:06
User
[offline]

Messages 52

* c_ryYes, that's for sure, does not see a flash drive, so it should be, the version of the android is stripped down.
And with Klava, the touch in Windows also sometimes podsushivaet, but there is an instruction on gestures in the kit, having studied them to work easily. And about the Russian letters, this is your salesman horseradish, when I ordered everything, everything was printed with a laser. So everything is there, the tablet is satisfied, and the order for ali is fully order what you need. About the microphone, doesn’t it have to be turned off when connecting headphones? I have the same thing on my phone.

--------------------
Dema
c_ry
Message#40
18.12.16, 22:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

* DEMIN_85,
Not sure that the microphone should always be turned off when you turn on the headphones. I had tablets where it was possible to connect only headphones, to disconnect the built-in speakers then it makes sense, but there is no special sense to turn off the microphone, there will be no microphone. This is just a reasoning, I don’t know for sure. In one of these tablets, I tried to insert a headset. She squeaked a little and went to the smell of burnt insulation. The headset has turned into just a headset :). Probably the contact of a low-power microphone connected to the output for much more powerful headphones. I had to search and buy a new headset. In this tablet, the headset did not burn and fully worked. For some reason, the specifications of the tablets do not write whether the headset is supported and what type. Climbing in the internet, I found out that the location of the contacts may be different for different headsets, there is no single standard. Burning a headset (microphone in it), as my experience shows, is very easy.

It seems to me that exFAT and NTFS are not supported specifically for the reason that Onda-affairs do not want to spoil the partnership with Microsoft, they also install a licensed (OEM) Windows. After all, these disk formats are patented by MS, and it will be costly to pay for a license and it will be fraught to violate it.

There are paid programs to support these file systems, but they require root. It is unlikely that the warranty will remain. Or just read via OTG from an external flash drive using a special plug-in for TotalComander, but the commander does not see the expansion card.

Formatted the flash drive in FAT32. Still, for me it is more important and more convenient on the Andorid tablet than Windows. You have to look for movies no larger than 4GB, but they are usually of low resolution. Or you need to look for multi-file formats like dvd-shny.
c_ry
Message#41
18.12.16, 22:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12

For those who print blindly, I clarify.
I usually type blindly, but this clave does not work: I often look for the Fn key and the B and N buttons, where the comma and the dot in the Russian layout are located. If the letters "ё", "Ё" (Fn + Q, W) can be replaced by "E", in spite of my love for "ё", then the letters "e", "E" (Fn + G, H) replace on "e" is somehow indecent. Can it immediately go to the Albanian language padonkaf? :)
It seems to me that the keyboard is noticeably shortened on the right and with the right little finger all the time not going there and too often - into Enter, not wanting it.
ONDA

24 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 07:05