> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ZTE Blade S6 - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (175)
ZTE Blade S6 - MIUI Firmware
PictureZTE Blade S6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Important information!
No one bears responsibility for the malfunction of your smartphone, everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk !!!

TWRP and firmware, available in the topic today, is only suitable for the regular version of ZTE S6!
Way to unzip the ZTE Blade S6 - here

Drivers and Utilities

MIUI firmware
MIUI 7 - from ruslan_3
MIUI 7 (fixed) - from sereja1983
MIUI 8 (backup for recovery from under TWRP) - from sereja1983

MIUI 8 (firmware for installation via TWRP) - description
Detailed review and recommendations for MIUI 8
I flashed the device on miui v8 (backup from Sergey with the installation of the necessary patches)
In general, not bad, but stable operation is still a long way off!
1) Comparing with the original MIUI v8:
a: not so smooth scrolling,
b: not all miui v8 features work,
c: when activating the 2nd user and using application cloning, the applications are not always active in one form or another,
d: the browser is not so fast and incorrectly supports the main feature of this browser, the xunel service, when downloading it changes to long incomprehensible names of the downloaded one,
e: the impossibility of creating an account in the developer’s status by those who are not critical in the subject there is a patch, but it does not give privileges in other features of my account,
f: flash does not work
g: in the original ROOT out of the box,
h: incorrect display of charging time in fact charges faster.
2) Comparing with the drain:
a: proper operation with Ram memory,
b: more free Ram memory,
c: many additional AOSP functions are already included,
d: with my active use of the animal, autonomy is many times better
e: flash does not work,
f: a more correct kernel algorithm makes it possible to use less heat and a smoother picture (wot blitz maximum settings test)
g: does not determine contacts with the record +7, the solution is "8 to +7" program,
h: surprisingly faster to charge
i: no more pop-up ads out of the box,
j: more stable and more powerful wi-fi reception
k: of course the visual charm of MIUI.

The test is over !, in connection with the gift of the device to a friend.

TIP: for greater autonomy, turn off MIUI interface optimization in the developer options, and also enable speed up the GPU. There is also a noticeable increase in autonomy when setting the governor to OnDemand mode with the Deadline scheduler and did not notice the performance impact.

Wishes:
a: in this build, the development version with all the flaws of it is used, I would like stable on blade s 6, because; fewer bugs, stability and operation of all declared MIUI components,
b: version without GAPPS, increase + 30% autonomy,
c: extended reboot menu using miuipro as an example.

For myself, so far the main drawback in the black screen at the end of a call. With a large number of calls, it’s not that annoying, but straight enrages!
Also, with this jamb, it turned out not to be able to accept the second call during a conversation, until the subscriber with whom you are talking does not drop the line.
(A temporary solution in replacing the dialer with true phone - now works as intended)

P.S. I hope this scribble comes in handy ...

Personally, I would make the choice in favor of miui, the drain is already very squabble in the ZTE blade s6.

Root / Recovery

Instructions

Step-by-step installation instructions for MIUI 7/8
Based oninstructions for CMfromeremini
  • We make all possible backups, which are already your business.
  • We drop all the necessary files (including firmware,markup, recovery) to the EXTERNAL card (borrow from a friend if not)
  • Reboot to TWRP.
  • We make all possible wipes (but, of course, not micro sd)
  • We sew a marking.
  • Reboot recovery.
  • Sew recoveryTWRP 3.0.2(If not installed before(it is without internal sd support, which we no longer have))
  • Reboot recovery
  • Sew firmware
  • Wipe dalwick / cache
  • Reboots to the system

If you have a stock, it is possible that the markup will not change the first time. After you install MIUI, repeat the whole procedure again.
Step-by-step installation instructions for MIUI 8 (backup)
  • We do all possible backups
  • We drop all the necessary files (including firmware,markup, recovery) to the EXTERNAL card (borrow from a friend if not)
  • Unpack the downloaded MIUI 8 backup and put the folder on the path / TWRP / BACKUPS / *** / (*** - this is the folder everything is called differently)
  • We run into TWRP.
  • We sew a marking.
  • Reboot recovery.
  • Restoring MIUI 8 backup
  • Wipe dalwick / cache
  • Reboots to the system

Correcting the brightness of the backlight of the MIUI8 buttons:
By means of init.d - in short, it makes it possible to execute certain scenarios immediately after the smartphone is loaded, so by means of a script, when the system starts, the values ​​in the files responsible for the intensity of the backlighting of the buttons change.

Order:
- setBusybox installer proand click install
- setinit.d Togglerand click on "Enable init.d"
- extract from the archivescript, throw along the path /etc/init.d(if there is no such folder, then create it yourself)and set all rights (all checkboxes 777)
- reboot

Archive with a script
Download:
Attached fileleds.zip(207 bytes)

This script corrects the brightness to turn them off completely, you need to change the digital values ​​in the script after "echo" to zeros.

Miscellaneous / Patches / Xposed
XposedandFraemworkfor MIUI

***. zip- the patch itself
*** _ Remove.zip- patch cancels changes made***. zip (i.e. if you replaced the files from the patch with your own hands, then*** _ Remove.zipwill not return anything)

Patches MIUI 7
Patches MIUI 8

Files
Repartitioning
Download:
Attached filep839f30_combine_userdata_sdcard.zip(880.58 KB)

Mirror

Stock marking
Download:
Attached filep839f30_restore_partition.zip(880.63 KB)

Mirror

Screenshots

Changes in the cap
04/09/2017 Updated firmware MIUI8_Vas, added a patch on the button off button illumination to the patch list
04/04/2017 Updated firmware MIUI8_Vas
04/04/2017 Added TWRP 3.1.0-0 Partition
04/03/2017 Added TWRP 3.1.0-0
04/03/2017 Added information on the restoration of ZTE Blade S6 bricks
02/12/2017 Supplemented paragraphImportant information
02/06/2017 Updated the link to the updated MIUI8 firmware, added in the instructions "If notifications from applications do not come"
02/05/2017 Added by: TWRP 3.0.2 With an expanded list of partitions for backup, the Patch adds a reboot point to Powermenu in Recovery
01/21/2017 Added by: Overview on MIUI8 firmware, An option for the "treatment" of the work of the proximity sensor in the dialer
12/01/2016 Added by Xposed for MIUI
11/12/2016 Replacing the patch "iOS Emoticons for the Google MIUI 8 Keyboard" with a working one
11/15/2016 Added by MIUI8 (firmware) and MIUI8 added for itself (firmware)

Topics Curator vasilyevaa

Post has been editedvasilyevaa - 16.09.18, 06:11
Reason for editing: Added instructions for setting up notifications

CurtisJJ @ 06/20/16, 11:18 PM*
Be sure to make a patch for memory before flashing on Miui ???

No, not necessarily, I installed the firmware first, only then I installed the memory reallocation patch.
Simply, if this is not done, half the memory of the device that the stock firmware used was simply not there. And miui will not use it.

Post has been editedvasilyevaa - 21.06.16, 07:48
Reason for editing: Completed

* shizzz79 ,
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Step-by-step instructions are the same as for CM
I think it is necessary to write an instruction yet. Here, on fresh traces:
1. We do all possible backups, which are already your business.
2. We drop all the necessary files onto the EXTERNAL card (borrow from a friend if not) (firmware, markup, recoveryand gapps (optional)
2. We boot in TWRP.
3. We do all possible wipes (but, of course, not micro sd)
4. We sew a marking.
5. We do all possible wipes (but, of course, not micro sd)
6. Reboot the recovery.
7. We sew recovery (EXACTLY to which I gave the link, it is without the support of internal sd, which we now do not have)
8. Reboot recovery
9. Sew firmware
10. Weiping dalwick / cache
11. We sew gapps
12. Weipai dalwick / cache
13. ??
14. Profit!

Everything worked for me in this sequence. Places 11 GB. Test further.
If anything, here is a screen from my device, how it should turn out:
[attachment = "7233121: Screensh ... 21-36-02.png"]

If you have a stock, it is possible that the markup will not change the first time. After raising CM, repeat the whole procedure again.

The German also posted a script forreturn stock markup

Not working yet: FM Radio, flash.

Added to the cap!

Gapps do not need to be installed, firmware and TWRP should be taken (thanksruslan_3_ ) HERE
Ported TWRP 3.0.2 fromruslan_3_It is not a patch for installation through recovery, I personally installed it after the firmware throughFlashify (You can of course do this before the firmware and carry out all the manipulations through it)

Post has been editedvasilyevaa - 21.06.16, 09:51

Rep: (17)
* vasilyevaa , if I ask for markup before firmware on miui, then I can’t install miui, since even in twrp there is no internal memory after installing the patch, only sd is

* leporel
Indeed, miui has big problems with the battery, especially with a poor signal level - the charge is melting before our eyes. As for the microphone, all versions except the drain have such problems, apparently something is wrong with the wood. I ran from cm to miui and vice versa, yet cm is quite somehow simple in stock.

Rovery patch for correcting (reversing) the Menu and Back buttons on MIUI7 firmware
Download:
Attached filezte_blade_s6_miui7_key_fix.zip(189.29 KB)
Recovery patch disabling 2nd microphone on MIUI7 firmware
Download:
Attached filezte_blade_s6_miui7_mic2_off.zip(183.27 KB)
Modification of the notification curtain MIUI7
- removes search and music player
- builds button icons on a 4x4 grid
It looks like this for me:
Attached Image
Download:
Attached fileCentred_Clock_NoSearch_Grid4x4.zip(438.12 KB)

A source

Post has been editedvasilyevaa - 25.10.16, 02:41

Rep: (200)
MIUI fixed

Download

Installation
Via TWRP

What is fixed
Flashlight works
Touch buttons work
The phone blinks like a mad one with all three buttons when the screen is off and notifications come, I was scared at first

Minuses
I haven’t gotten it yet, but for example, when focusing, the flash works in the camera, BUT if you take pictures with the flash in the dark, the frame will still remain dark. It seems that the flash does not keep up with the photographer. While digging around in search of a solution, but maybe I’m not digging.

IMPORTANT!!
Well, about any squeals there like “my hands broke during the installation of the firmware” or “the phone no longer loads”, I think you yourself know where to go ... I do not bear any responsibility for your actions, you do everything on your own risk

Thank you
Thank you, we say to Ruslan, this is his firmware, I just fixed it a little

Post has been editedvaalf - 02.09.16, 12:11
Reason for editing: raised in the topic header

MIUI v8

Download

Installation
Restore backup via TWRP 3.0

Description
The jambs are the same as in MIUI v7, the interface is only different

IMPORTANT!!
I do not bear any responsibility for your actions, you do everything at your own peril and risk

Thank you
Thank you, we say ruslan_3_, flashing it + its prompts, there were glitches in the firmware when calling, from 3g / 4g, everything was fixed

Fixing the brightness of the backlight of the MIUI8 buttons:
Found a crutch for fixes the brightness of the backlight of the MIUI8 buttons.
Xiaomi Mi5 - Custom firmware (Post by Kazimin # 52685421)
Because the above changes are reset after a reboot, it was decided to try using a crutch using init.d:
SuitoN @ 10/02/11, 11:51*
Adding files to the init.d folder
We take a sample file below, add the necessary command to the file and call it for example "12Tweaks" and throw it into init.d. You cannot enter all the commands in one file - there will be no effect.
How to add init.d support to the kernel; Alternative method (using the Init toggler program); Script for auto-adding init.d to boot.img for Windows
[spoiler]
Attention. Each file in init.d must begin with the line:

Code
#! / system / bin / sh

one*. strict minfree handler tweak (?)

Code
echo "2048,3072,6144,15360,17920,20480">/ sys / module / lowmemorykiller / parameters / minfree

2. Tweak internet speed.

Code
echo "0">/ proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_timestamps;
echo "1">/ proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_tw_reuse;
echo "1">/ proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_sack;
echo "1">/ proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_tw_recycle;
echo "1">/ proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_window_scaling;
echo "5">/ proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_keepalive_probes;
echo "30">/ proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_keepalive_intvl;
echo "30">/ proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_fin_timeout;
echo "404480">/ proc / sys / net / core / wmem_max;
echo "404480">/ proc / sys / net / core / rmem_max;
echo "256960">/ proc / sys / net / core / rmem_default;
echo "256960">/ proc / sys / net / core / wmem_default;
echo "4096,16384,404480">/ proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_wmem;
echo "4096,87380,404480">/ proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_rmem;

3 *. VM management tweaks (Dalvik-cache?)

Code
echo "4096">/ proc / sys / vm / min_free_kbytes
echo "0">/ proc / sys / vm / oom_kill_allocating_task;
echo "0">/ proc / sys / vm / panic_on_oom;
echo "0">/ proc / sys / vm / laptop_mode;
echo "0">/ proc / sys / vm / swappiness
echo "50">/ proc / sys / vm / vfs_cache_pressure
echo "90">/ proc / sys / vm / dirty_ratio
echo "70">/ proc / sys / vm / dirty_background_ratio

4. Other kernel tweaks (Kernel)

Code
echo "8">/ proc / sys / vm / page-cluster;
echo "64000">/ proc / sys / kernel / msgmni;
echo "64000">/ proc / sys / kernel / msgmax;
echo "10">/ proc / sys / fs / lease-break-time;
echo "500,512000,64,2048">/ proc / sys / kernel / sem;

5. Increase battery life.

Code
echo "500">/ proc / sys / vm / dirty_expire_centisecs
echo "1000">/ proc / sys / vm / dirty_writeback_centisecs

Script Swap on sdcard

Weak phones recommend Bolt Siyah

In short, it makes it possible to execute certain scenarios immediately after loading the smartphone, thus using the script, when the system starts, the values ​​in the files specified in the (caste) first link change

Order:
- setBusybox installer proand click install
- setinit.d Togglerand click on "Enable init.d"
- extract from the archivescript, throw along the path etc / init.d(if there is no such folder, then create it yourself)and set all rights (all checkboxes 777)
- reboot

Archive with a script
Download:
Attached fileleds.zip(207 bytes)

This script corrects the brightness in order to turn them off completely, you need to change the digital values ​​in the script after "echo" to zeros.

Patch fix soft buttons for MIUI 8
(swaps the menu and back buttons)
Download:
Attached filezte_blade_s6_miui8_key_fix.zip(134.72 KB)

TWRP 3.0.2 - installer for twrp

Post has been editedvasilyevaa - 30.10.16, 13:20
Reason for editing: Completed

* 17070000018 ,
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvasilyevaa - 07.09.16, 01:32

Rep: (207)
Meow is good, but there are a couple of questions:
1) is it necessary to create a miui account or is there a workaround?
2) will applications created from the TitaniumBack backup created on the drain be restored?
3) Will Metrokernel improve the device on miui 8?
the superuser was updated via twrp (I didn’t set it to twrp v3, it crashes everything on 2.8) and disappeared somewhere (in applications it is not)installed with googleplay
and the percentage in the battery the bar status is really not enoughin settings

Post has been editedSaha101082 - 15.09.16, 16:43

Do I have to create a miui account or is there a workaround?

Creating an account is not necessary, but you need it if you decide to download themes

Posted on 09/15/2016, 18:49:

Metrokernel will improve the device on miui 8?
the superuser was updated via twrp (by the way twrp v3 does not

This metro kernel must first be crammed into the boot, then flash it and see how it works there

Post has been editedsereja1983 - 15.09.16, 18:50

But what is the best way to backup on miui8 when everything is configured? Or is it better to do it through twrp?

The most reliable at all times is a nandroid backup.
And when you reinstall the system or upgrade from miui to miui, the miui standard tool, recovery and reset, does a great job

Post has been editedvasilyevaa - 15.09.16, 20:00

Rep: (207)
Somewhere I heard that for miui some other GravityBox exists?not GravityBox, butMIUI Tweaks [Xposed]

Post has been editedSaha101082 - 17.09.16, 20:35

Saha101082 @ 09/17/16, 10:01 PM*
Somewhere I heard that for miui some other GravityBox exists?

well itMiui tweax , extMiui and xMiui

Post has been editedvasilyevaa - 17.09.16, 20:38

* Saha101082 ,
I also found it for miui 8

A long tap on the Internet in the blind translates into a choice of network type

decompile system \ framework \ framework-ext-res.apk
in framework-ext-res \ res \ values ​​\ strings.xml
<string name = "status_bar_toggle_data_action">com.android.phone/.settings.MobileNetworkSettings</ string>пїЅ
tweak on
<string name = "status_bar_toggle_data_action">com.android.phone/.settings.PreferredNetworkTypeListPreference</ string>recompile, return to the system with the rights rw-r-r

you can also make this modification through the theme (framework-miui-res) without modifying the framework

<? xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'utf-8' standalone = 'yes'?>пїЅ
<MIUI_Theme_Values>пїЅ
пїЅ<string name = "status_bar_toggle_data_action">com.android.phone/.settings.PreferredNetworkTypeListPreference</ string>пїЅ
</ MIUI_Theme_Values>

https://multirom.me/re...1&fid=39&page=10#44593

BUThere in the cap is the whole theory in order to do this.

Post has been editedvasilyevaa - 20.09.16, 06:55

Rep: (0)
Sattarvoybek @ 09.24.2016, 01:42*
-

2 versions, 2.8 and 3. I somehow flashed back to the standard one, I ask through standard recovery, it goes into it. Then the root again and put the 3 version and the same garbage.

I set it like this - Kingroot, then Super-Sume, then Flashify (for root users) and twrp recovery, I want Miui to install version 8. But it is not set .... not updated

* Russianmaniac ,
You must first unzip the archive with miui8. Then drop the folder with miui on the sd card into the twrp / backups folder. Reboot to twrp, select recovery and restore backup miui 8

* Russianmaniac ,
It was like that with me. Before restoring the miui 8 backup, you need to make wipes. Personally, I wiped everything except the SD card. After wipes, re-installed miui and it worked

Rep: (9)
Or it’s still possible. In muay 8, if you drag three fingers across the screen from top to bottom, you can take a screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedvaalf - 03.11.16, 14:05
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

CurtisJJ @ 09/25/16, 19:35*
On miui 8, notifications work crookedly.

Not only on our miui, study the miui forums, many have problems with notifications, they write a lot of useful things.
This is because miui has a lot of settings for all kinds of access for applications.

-In the settings in the notification settings you need to enable "pop-ups" for each application for which you need
(Settings - Notifications - Manage notifications)

-In the battery settings and performance, you need to enable the resolution of the background mode, either for individual applications, or for all
(Settings - Battery and Performance - Background)

-In the "Security" application in the permissions section, you need to disable "Permissions Management" (this is in the gear above the permissions section) and enable autorun for applications from which you need notifications.

And all (!) 3 points are important.

Another problem with notifications is for applications that have been restored through the titanium, in which case you need to delete the application and the folder with its data and reinstall it from the market.

To solve this problem, I made a complete reset and those three points that are described above now work. Even after a reboot (without starting the application manually), notifications began to come.

Post has been editedvasilyevaa - 26.09.16, 00:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 11:06