Fans Club Nova Launcher | Talk all connected with Nova Launcher.

Rep: (1130)
Fans Club Nova Launche r

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Topic of discussion | Launcher icons and dock bars | Launcher Topics: GO EX, Apex, Nova, Holo | Discussion and search for themes for launchers | Developer site | Sesame shortcuts

Welcome to the club! We are discussing in free form everything related to Nova, including bettes and modes.

Club Rules
DoystvutRules section "Trepalka" ,Well Resource rules . In short. Mate does not swear, the policy does not discuss and respect each other. Personal opinion - to defend arguefully and without malice and insults. The rest is in an arbitrary and, preferably, friendly way.

Signature for those who wish
Club lovers Nova Launcher
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show

Interesting
1. There are a couple of programs that you can "hang" on gestures. One to turn on Wi-Fi, the other to turn on Bluetooth.Link to post
2. The program for screenshots, which can also be "hung" on the gesture.Link to post

Who wants to see himself on the listNewed , can leave a request in the form of a post, preferably with a desktop screen or a message in QMS Yuri Z .

List of Newly

Top Flooder

Post has been editedYuri Z - 28.04.19, 21:38
Reason for editing: New New. Link to Sesame Shortcuts.

Well then. Probably most of them use bets, mods, etc. We will be discussing here. : yes2:: drinks:

Rep: (352)
* Yuri Z ,
Yeah, but how to join the club? : D

Post has been editedproha5555 - 30.10.16, 19:35

Rep: (5)
* Yuri Z And the rules of the club?

In about the "question" in the search bar. He appears at times. I, for example, on one device, consistently appears after leaving the "Flight". On the other, after a reboot. In short, there must be some delay in reading the weather from the Google app.

Posted 10/30/2016 19:38:

* proha5555
Hello my friend! You, as always, all the doors are open. : D: drinks:: friends:

Rep: (4)
The first rule of the club is not to tell anyone about the club ...

* Vedogor I give the word of military secrets! : comando:

* Yuri Z ,
Thanks bro! I will be glad to have a cup of coffee at the new club. : drinks:: friends:

Rep: (139)
Yuriy Z @ Today, 18:37*
In about the "question" in the search bar. He appears at times. I, for example, on one device, consistently appears after leaving the "Flight". On the other, after a reboot.
In any case, restarting the launcher from the settings helps.

* Vedogor ,
I agree. Everyone who loves a new one will find this club themselves! : rofl:

milyashovilyasavagemessiahzine.com @ 30.10.2016, 19:35 *
And the rules of the club?

I will add. Subject created quickly. The rules of the section "Trepalka", and of the forum, will be implemented.
In short. Mate does not swear, the policy does not discuss and respect each other. Personal opinion - to defend arguefully and without malice and insults. The rest is in an arbitrary and, preferably, friendly way. Something like this. : D: drinks:

---

Post has been editedmilyashovilyasavagemessiahzine.com - 30.10.16, 19:45
Reason for editing: Delete

Rep: (66)
I will take potiha: ph34r:

Rep: (1324)
* milyashovilyasavagemessiahzine.com and what's the point? Do you have a little original theme?

proha5555 @ 10.30.2016, 19:40*
I will be glad to have a cup of coffee in the nova club

You know we went through this. When the main branch lacks a field of activity, we open clubs. Moreover, we have with you, the subject is generally honestly purchased. I recently Grand translated into a legal version. Laziness was before. But the latest version fell tightly. I had to demolish and put from the market. : D: drinks:: friends:

Rep: (114)
And how much is left to wait before the release?

Yuri Z @ 10/30/16, 19:47*
But the latest version fell tightly
* Yuri Z ,
And the betka did not immediately come to me. I did not even pass the day with it. So I'm sitting on the version from the market. : derisive:: friends:: drinks:

Post has been editedproha5555 - 30.10.16, 19:49

* Wity008,
And who knows? How to fix bugs. Maybe something else dope. o.O

Posted 10/30/2016 19:50:

* proha5555
Not. I have a bet from Market and stand on both devices. ;): friends:

Posted 10/30/2016 19:50:

Jammed was the version from Balatan.

* Yuri Z ,
I do not understand why I put the latest version from the market (the one before the beta)? : blink:

Post has been editedproha5555 - 30.10.16, 19:53

* proha5555
So subscribe to Market in Betka. : drinks:

* Yuri Z ,
And then I thought what was going on ..... And there it is: D
Attached Image

Thank you, friend: drinks:: friends:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/03/19, 20:53