Irbis TW39 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 8.9 "| Intel Atom Z3735G 1330 MHz | 1GB

Rep: (0)
Irbis TW39 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 8.9 "| Intel Atom Z3735G 1330 MHz | 1GB

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
System
Windows 10 operating system
Intel Atom Processor Z3735G 1330 MHz
The number of cores 4
Built-in 16 GB memory
1 GB RAM
There is a slot for memory cards, microSDHC, up to 32 GB

Screen

Screen 8.9 ", 1280x800
Widescreen screen yes
Screen Type TFT IPS, Glossy
Capacitive touch screen, multi-touch
Pixels per inch 170
Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)

Wireless connection
Support Wi-Fi is, Wi-Fi 802.11n
The number of SIM-cards 1
3G mobile communications

Camera
There is a rear camera, 2 megapixels
The front camera is, 0.3 megapixels

Sound
Built-in speaker is
Built-in microphone is

Functionality

Automatic screen orientation is
Accelerometer Sensors

Connection
No USB connection to computer
Connecting external devices via USB is, USB 2.0 Type A
Connect to a micro HDMI TV / monitor
Audio / headphone output is, 3.5 mm

Nutrition
Battery capacity 4000 mAh
USB charging

Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (LxWxD) 231x152x9 mm
Weight 475 g
Body Material Plastic
additional information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehicle in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Posted on 10/24/2016, 16:06:

Hi, I’m talking about Irbis TW39.

Maybe I'm not the only owner of this device)
Having experience working specifically with him, there are a couple of questions.

Background: Initially, I tried to install Windows 7 on it, but I didn’t achieve anything, since it turned out that the UEFI Shell is 32-bit there, the Legacy Boot seems to be missing, so without dancing with a tambourine, there’s nothing to put there except Windows 8 or 10. So now I do not have the full lively TW39.

Actually, what I have now:

1. The manufacturer says in the instructions for preparing the flash drive for reinstalling the OS about a certain DiskpartFiles folder, but among the archives available for download, I did not find anything like it. Maybe I was looking badly?

2. Installed the standard distribution of Windows 10 - at least the touchscreen and screen rotation do not work. Maybe you can take Irbis from similar models, but with which ones?

PS: In general, after installing Windows 10 and the pack with the driver from offsite, 3 devices remained unidentified - ACPI / INT0310, / PNP1680 and / KIOX000A. I found them in separately, but the touchscreen and turn do not work. Before my bullying, the tablet worked flawlessly.

Rep: (133)
For Irbis tw38 (from technical support)
You will find the necessary software on the links below.
Firmware:
ftp://ftp.irbis.su/%23...%20TW38/TW38_Win10.zip
Instruction:
ftp://ftp.irbis.su/%23...E2%EA%E5%20TW38_39.pdf
WinPE:
ftp://ftp.irbis.su/%23...8/Winpe_x86_win_10.iso

The drivers are already integrated in Windows assembly

Rep: (18)
I reinstall Windu with a stick, and now the sensor is living her life. These suggestions do not help.

He returned to 15063. The sensor works.

Sets 16299.15.

Post has been editedelena.b - 16.10.17, 12:50
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (6)
Now the hands of such a device. When the logo appears irbis, more is not loaded. When you connect the keyboard or with the volume button held down the same. Is there any way to restore functionality without recourse to the service center?

Rep: (11)
* noise85,
Download and extract the firmware to a USB flash drive to flash.

* Ohhhr Logical ... That's just like a flash, if the keyboard is connected and turned on with the push or the f7-esc, nothing happens (in different ways in different instructions) - plate, as in the usual circuit, shows the logo at the beginning and then a black screen .

Post has been editednoise85 - 20.12.17, 09:50

Rep: (11)
* noise85,
Try as n* noise85,
Try as android clamp down volume button and incl., the flash drive must be in port. I this way, not the first time got to drive on the menu with a choice of repair or installation. The power cord is not pulled out, just in case

* Ohhhr , Tried, more than once. The only reacts to switch while holding the + and -. In this case, writing on screen "Entering DnX mode. Waiting for fastboot command ..."

What better way to spend S.M.A.R.T test on this tablet? In general, the Flash memory whose production?

Rep: (3)
gave me the aforesaid plate with vin8, they do not work, he says - put back to 10 wines.

all instructions clamped button for anyone to sense zero.
Only through time could come in rekaveri vosmory.
we are not proud ...
rekaveri from a command unit 10s launched from the stick.
zashib all, it almost fell, but because was 31, the last stage - the ultimate setting vin10 after the installation has been delayed.
I woke up a few days later.
tablet is discharged safely.
I loaded.

Now I see only this:
Attached Image

the body generally does not respond to the case-clave.
and as reaction to 0 yusb clave.
whatever combination of not poking at inclusion.

any ideas?
I even get to the bios can not.

Post has been editedsani009 - 08.01.18, 17:53

Rep: (2)
Hello. Can be manual disassembly of the Virgin, you need to rewire the MicroUSB port, it collapsed-empty as no teeth in the mouth. And how to charge?)
Sincerely.

Tell me how to put a naked win10 usb? Not loaded when selecting a flash card, already tried everything in the BIOS (

* Kurban4eg,
USB flash drive is formatted to fat32? I inogoda help it - I go to the settings and update the security, rehabilitation, special variants of a reboot. They choose the flash drive. flash card is to be inserted. But there is one USB flash drive, her plate was not seen under any sauce. I had to take another.

Greetings to all. Tell me, please, on what is suitable battery for this device? Maybe someone knows the size of the battery and where to order? Thank you in advance.

Does anyone still experimenting Installation Andryusha on this device? I Grub2Dos only console starts and does not respond to commands. Can someone tell why?

Rep: (5)
Irbis TW36 - Discussion (Post by Delsuka3000 # 70870940)
Installing Android 5.1.1 as a second system (There are root and garces) It weighs 5 GB It works without lags and other errors!
Irbis TW36 - Discussion (Post by Delsuka3000 # 70870940)

Please add to the cap;)

Rep: (3)
I do not know who could be useful as I came out the firmware process and its nuances.
way of taking away
ftp://ftp.irbis.su/%23fw.tablets.windows/
(Select the desired tablet and everything is there).

image in zipe (isoshnik winpe for smart people, not to touch it, the wood in the zipah too, do not touch) it integrates all the necessary wood.
yusb flash drive FSUs what size (but that image of fit).
in fat32, stick with name MUST specify formatting WINPE.
further image of Windows (the one who zipe) unzip to a flash drive, the first folder to ignore the root to unpack what is in it (you will have to stick a bunch of root folder).

further cut down to a tablet (you can long press the button on), I was guided by the light yusb hub connected to the tablet.
stick a flash drive (usb) through otg adapter or yusb hub (or simply yusb if you do not use additional Claudia mouse).
ALWAYS remove all cards cd! ALWAYS !!! (I forgot the first time, and whether Windows started to put on the SD card, or diskpart pinch any part of the stick on the system partition).
Be sure to connect charging! ALWAYS !!! (Tablet during firmware eats a lot of energy, a long process. If the battery dies in the process, not much experience, that moment seems to snow leopards have provided, when you start the tablet starts to flash, and starts the installation process for a new one).

Further we press the On button, and release (as usual launch tablet).
as soon as the snow leopard Hit icon F7 (if the menu does not appear bottles, in combination with the fn, this button switches the button).
We choose our USB flash drive (not uefi).
EVERYTHING.
more All firmware goes to an automated process. snow leopards here lads, fully scripted installation.

after being loaded into Windu come out with proposals sysprep finished Windu.
select the first transition in the system audit mode, put the check (it is the only one) and choose to reboot.
we wait.
the second time we choose the other option, just to reboot and only daw.
Well, after the restart as usual configure Windows.

in the end everything works, glitches are not seen.

p.s. image with ftp snow leopard is universal, it integrates all the necessary wood, and not only for the current tablet, I think is suitable for a low-end tablet.
p.s.s. I climb on snow leopards instructions, firmware versions is almost the same everywhere. something which is different as a USB flash drive to call and how to enter the menu, bottles, and so all the same.

Post has been editedsani009 - 15.04.18, 00:29

* sani009,
I can only add that Windows Defender on 10ke sees the virus in the archive with the firmware. Therefore, it is necessary to cut down on preparation time flash. long before I did not reach for some reason the script does not run ...

Rep: (1)
There is a ISO-file withWindows 8.1 Pro(ENG) + set of business drivers (Intel's digital signatures) and daily software (free) in the boot (office, raster, 3D, etc.).Swing link from Yandex.Disk (4.5 Giga).

List of software.
Attached Image

A tenth of the ventilator is clearly inferior to the eighth performance as part of the tablet and will not do. B, service plates over a telephone line with Moscow good. However, do not compare with anyone and this statement does not apply to the trusted service centers provincial town. B if necessary spare parts, any call immediately at the Moscow Center and order the parts there, and send mail without any additional levies for the "nothing"!

(For example: the price of new LCD-matrix of models TW81 =1600₽+500₽delivery, maximum a week. Warehouse littered with spare parts. The same service from a trusted service =2900₽.).

Now a little about the piece of iron. The previous owner, this "slander" Heartburn main board and repaired the device in non-authorized service center. After. He floated safely in the guise of his unwanted gift to me. In turn, he slept on it one of the chips. Offitsialu declared carried. As it is reported to them about what had happened and that, TW39 and had to open the battery cut with scissors by yourself.

(If you change the BIOS settings it is overloaded and has no signs of life, in addition to increasing the temperature to the critical values ​​on the CPU.word-format! It can not be shut down without opening the ...As befits you, with the guarantee for such manipulation of the plate is removed and take for Shtukar solder the new chip. Hello firefighters from Intel security!).

The next day, on the readiness of the repair, service center refuses to continue and maintain all relations with the company IRBIS, without explanation and reaffirming his laziness he himself paid a decent repair. Boys, blunt, forgot to attach the heat exchanger (radiator plate) over the central and graphic stones, bonus, some scratches on the touchscreen. On delivery: loss of productivity (40%), overheating and operating system from the drop in full-time viewing of raster graphics programs for 1000, badwords word rubles.

Now look at fotochki and amused ... :)))
Now look at fotochki and amused ... :)))
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

After setting the aluminum piece on the desktop PC (fixing to the board are absent, is pressed firmly against the rear cover), the processor itself drives the load to a value of 2300 (maximum declared producer 1800), it does not overheat and is easy to cope with decoding vidio files. Battery power consumption when typing this text is 15% (two hours), mode of expectation eats 0.5% per hour. All!

IMPORTANT!
RADIATOR isolated from the inside of the contour.
IRBIS, well, what is this ...
Huainan!

Why should I zapohivat the plate "resistor" the size of a PCB ?! -BUT?

Basic input / output system(BIOS, Basic Input / Output System), Located in the computer's permanent memory. This part of the operating system is "embedded" in the PC. Its purpose is to perform the most simple and universal operating system services related to the implementation of input-output. A basic input output system further comprises a computer functioning test checks memory or PC devices when incorporatedPOWER!- Artem mile.

Benchmark tests:

singly core
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Multi core
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image