Irbis TW39 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 8.9 "| Intel Atom Z3735G 1330 MHz | 1GB

Rep: (0)
Irbis TW39 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 8.9 "| Intel Atom Z3735G 1330 MHz | 1GB

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
System
Windows 10 operating system
Intel Atom Processor Z3735G 1330 MHz
The number of cores 4
Built-in 16 GB memory
1 GB RAM
There is a slot for memory cards, microSDHC, up to 32 GB

Screen

Screen 8.9 ", 1280x800
Widescreen screen yes
Screen Type TFT IPS, Glossy
Capacitive touch screen, multi-touch
Pixels per inch 170
Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)

Wireless connection
Support Wi-Fi is, Wi-Fi 802.11n
The number of SIM-cards 1
3G mobile communications

Camera
There is a rear camera, 2 megapixels
The front camera is, 0.3 megapixels

Sound
Built-in speaker is
Built-in microphone is

Functionality

Automatic screen orientation is
Accelerometer Sensors

Connection
No USB connection to computer
Connecting external devices via USB is, USB 2.0 Type A
Connect to a micro HDMI TV / monitor
Audio / headphone output is, 3.5 mm

Nutrition
Battery capacity 4000 mAh
USB charging

Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (LxWxD) 231x152x9 mm
Weight 475 g
Body Material Plastic
additional information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehicle in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Posted on 10/24/2016, 16:06:

Hi, I’m talking about Irbis TW39.

Maybe I'm not the only owner of this device)
Having experience working specifically with him, there are a couple of questions.

Background: Initially, I tried to install Windows 7 on it, but I didn’t achieve anything, since it turned out that the UEFI Shell is 32-bit there, the Legacy Boot seems to be missing, so without dancing with a tambourine, there’s nothing to put there except Windows 8 or 10. So now I do not have the full lively TW39.

Actually, what I have now:

1. The manufacturer says in the instructions for preparing the flash drive for reinstalling the OS about a certain DiskpartFiles folder, but among the archives available for download, I did not find anything like it. Maybe I was looking badly?

2. Installed the standard distribution of Windows 10 - at least the touchscreen and screen rotation do not work. Maybe you can take Irbis from similar models, but with which ones?

PS: In general, after installing Windows 10 and the pack with the driver from offsite, 3 devices remained unidentified - ACPI / INT0310, / PNP1680 and / KIOX000A. I found them in separately, but the touchscreen and turn do not work. Before my bullying, the tablet worked flawlessly.

Good evening, I reinstalled Windu by this method. All files took from the post just above, the method itself from the site. Everything works again as an out of the box

Rep: (56)
Please tell me how much and what kind of connectors on this tablet there? High-grade USB 2.0 is? And as a keyboard is connected, through a connector or via Bluetooth?
And that, on it own Windows curve that all it is reset (I'm just familiar Windows only as "he borrowed" and not as an owner, a lifetime spent on Android)?

Rep: (11)
* Pilot33303 , Usb full, Claudia in the magnet slot. As for Windows - not used, but only reinstalled. In my case, the man himself was to blame, thought it was a full-fledged computer and stavil100500 prog

Rep: (56)
Ohhhr @ 22/08/2017, 12:31*
I thought it was a full-fledged computer and stavil100500 prog
And from this he can be killed? Simply remove the bend was not an option?
In general, I think to take him to play in the PC-type game War Thunder, WOT, Arma 3. Not to max. chart, of course, at least for the minimum-medium. This because it will be enough?

Posted on 22/08/2017, 14:23:

By the way, in my city in Euroset this tablet-laptop is sold for 5000, and in Megafon tablet Irbis TW81 - for 4000. What better to take, whether the netbook's price?

Rep: (11)
* Pilot33303 , Comes only from the flying Windows, but the owner of conversation was all clear. Himself in these games are not played, but I think you'd better look at the B / laptops, many of the roughly the same price potyanuteti toys to cheer. Slabovatenky snow leopard on it social. network, surfing, Solitaire. And b / a laptop the main thing that was not overheating, they are mainly due to overheating bridges and fly cards.

Rep: (18)
If you add RAM, the processor sees it?

Post has been editedelena.b - 23.08.17, 09:20

Interestingly, the tablet display what? Glass or plastic?

Listen and bluetooth on it all there?
I am trying to find in the settings and documentation, and found nothing.

irbis tw 39-miracle devays1pervoe update and hard disk full of otkaza.posle to reinstall Windows, flies sound, battery, sd-card and the sensor! the sound driver, battery and sd-card fit on some models hp tablet, do not remember exactly but downloaded from off sayta.komu necessary obraschaytes.a the sensor has not understood yet.Attached filesp72202.exe(82.98 MB)

bluetooth has

But where it (bluetooth) then find a setting? He does not appear either in the device manager, or in notifications where the button should be.
Maybe stupid question, but help deal with this issue, and it is not convenient every time the phone via usb to connect.

in the tray to the right, the center of notifications-all settings, bluetooth-devices

Oh, that's just the point, that there is none. When you enter the settings under the descriptions "of the device," he listed. But come into the device and there is no mention of it. Means no luck.
But thanks for the reply.

* Romashkovna,
bluetooth long gone?

I have an icon in the notification immediately when you buy was not, and so is not particularly sought immediately. Only now I wondered if it is at all. And the driver of some worth, in the description of the devices mentioned, and most are not even in the Device Manager.

Unfold the center of notifications!

Yes, I understand, he's not there.
So I was just unlucky with the tablet.

good all the time, provide a service skinte Fail official firmware please me, and the site asks for a sn :, introduce an error that has a serial number is not registered, and does not have access to the files (

Draste, the plate returned from the service center at the entrance to the zaporolenny Windu, tell me, please, how can reset the password? Irbis TW 39

Ur, I found the problem. And so simple. It turned out that the driver Realtek been disabled. Turn on or restart and earned bluetooth)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/19, 21:15