> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

162 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Motorola Moto Z Play / Droid - Firmware
Noigel
Message#1
23.10.16, 19:01
MotoNaut
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2526
Check in: 05.12.12
Essential Phone

Motorola Moto Z Play / Droid - Firmware
PictureXT1635-01 / 02/03, Addison
Description | Modification and decorations | Discussion | Purchase | Power consumption and autonomy | Firmware | AOSP firmware

Important information!
DOWNGRADE from 8.0 soak test to 7.1.1 - positive only with the help of TWRP (or, in theory, through fastboot - sew only boot and system). If you sew via RSD or via fastboot with a modem, you will lose IMEI.

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Rollback with Android 8.0 to 7.1.1
A set of instructions from Noigel (root, recovery, etc.)
A brief instruction on the firmware XT1635-03 ("Chinese")
Unlocking / locking the bootloader
Unlocking / locking the bootloader (bootloader) on Moto Z (International, non USA Droid)

Attention: Unlocking the bootloader will result in a factory reset and will delete all your personal data (photos, messages, settings, etc.) from the device!
Software Required:
-Motorola Device Managerormotorola drivers
-Minimal ADB & Fastboot

Instruction:
1. Ensure that Device Manager or the Motorola driver is installed on the computer. Also, you need the latest version of ADB & Fastboot;
2. In the phone itself, you need to activate the menu item "For Developers". To do this, go to Settings - About phone and click 8 times on the item "Build number". After that, the item "For Developers" should appear in the settings. Now you need to go there and activate two parameters - "Factory Unlock" and "USB Debugging";
3. Turn off the phone, and then enter it into fastboot mode. To do this, hold down the power and volume down keys;
4. Connect the phone to the computer phone. Make sure that it is determined and the necessary drivers are installed (the phone should be displayed in the device list called Motorola ADB Interface);
5. Run as administrator Minimal ADB and Fastboot via a shortcut or via the command line (run the command line and go to the folder where the adb.exe file is located, for example "cd C: \ Program Files \ ADB");
6. Enter "fastboot oem get_unlock_data" in the command line. After entering the command, several lines should appear that begin with "(bootloader)". It is necessary to copy all these lines without the text "(bootloader)" (press the right mouse button - Mark - Select the text - Once again the right mouse button to copy) Do not close the window with the command line, also leave the phone connected to the computer;
7. For further action, you need a Google account or an account on the Motorola website with a valid e-mail address. It is necessary to follow the link to the site. Next, go down to paragraph 6 and paste in the copied code (sample code: 0A40040192024205 # 4C4D355631323030373731363031303332323239 # BD008A672BA4746C2CE02328A2AC0C39F951A3E5 # 1F532800020000000000000000000000), remove the spaces in the code as necessary;
8. Click on "Can my device be unlocked?". There should be no errors during this test. If everything is entered correctly, go down even lower, select "I Agree" and press "REQUEST UNLOCK KEY";
9. If all actions are performed correctly, an email with an unlock code of 20 characters should be sent to the mail. It needs to be copied and returned to the command line;
10. Next, enter the command "fastboot oem unlock UNLOCK CODE", where UNLOCK_ CODE is the code that came to the mail. After entering the command, the message “Bootloader Unlocked” should appear on the phone screen. Downloader unlocked!

Video instructions for unlocking the bootloader

After unlocking the bootloader, when you turn on the phone there will be a warning about the unlocked bootloader. You can remove the warning using this instruction.

Bootloader lock (OEM_lock)

Batnik for flashing of. firmware

Version of the Chinese firmware on the European firmware via fastboot
Partial change of locale (in Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian, or whatever you want) for Verizon devices (Moto Z Play Droid)
Anbrik (raising the "brick")
Installing OTA updates in a separate file

Instructions for updating Moto Z Play reteu channel to Android 7.0

Enabling dualsim mode on single-value models

Firmware with custom recovery TWRP (only for unlocked bootloader)
Install TWRP from the appropriate section of the header. Next, make a clean, regular firmware or update the same firmware.
"Clean" firmware :
- download firmware in * .zip format - for firmware via custom recovery.
- load the phone in TWRP, make backup firmware, which is installed;
- connect the phone in TWRP mode to the PC, copy the firmware backup and the files you need to the PC (skip if you have a memory card and the necessary files on it)
- make a wipe of everything (and internal memory too), - wipe in the advanced menu. Disconnect the phone from the PC
- make a reboot to recovery (reboot to recovery), connect the phone to the PC
- upload the firmware file to the phone memory (if desired and necessary: ​​zip file xposed, GAPPS, zip file SuperSu)
- in the install menu in TWRP, select the firmware file, if you wish, add the xposed, GAPPS, SuperSu zip file to the firmware queue.
- svaypnut for firmware
- wait for download, enjoy.
Normal firmware
- make wipe data / dalvik (art) cache / cache - the usual wipe, which by default offers TWRP.
- make a reboot to recovery (reboot to recovery), connect the phone to the PC
- upload the firmware file to the phone memory (if desired and necessary: ​​zip file xposed, GAPPS, zip file SuperSu)
- in the install menu in TWRP, select the firmware file, if you wish, add the xposed, GAPPS, SuperSu zip file to the firmware queue.
- svaypnut for firmware
Update mode
- connect the phone in TWRP mode to the PC, copy the firmware backup and the files you need to the PC (skip if you have a memory card and the necessary files on it)
- make wipe cache / dalvik (art) cache, - wipe in the advanced menu. Disconnect the phone from the PC
- svaypnut for firmware
- repeat wipe cache / dalvik (art) cache
Clean firmware is recommended for a cardinal change of firmware - it does not leave "tails", unwanted files, etc .. Normal - when changing firmware, not drastically - another version of the mod, etc .. Update mode - for a not very named version of the same firmware

Motorola Moto Z Play / Droid - Official firmware (Glebvz Post # 63110228)Firmware with RSD lite

Custom Recovery and Kernels
Twrp-3.2.3-0-addison.img
Installing TWRP Custom Recovery
XDA thread
1. Download the latest version of TWRP from here.
2. Download this archiveAttached fileAddison_TWRP.rar(736.38 KB)

3. Unzip the downloaded TWRP file to the Addison_TWRP folder, rename it to twrp.img
4. Start Flash-TWRP.bat batch file from the folder, make your choice, follow the instructions.
5. After downloading TWRP do reboot recovery

Fashion

Kernel

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVlad J.S. - 23.10.18, 21:14
Reason for editing: navigator
shtaff
Message#2
26.10.16, 11:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Check in: 07.02.12
Motorola Moto Z Play

No info yet what kind of firmware is dual sim and does the trick work like on X Play, with single-sim firmware on dual?
I heard that there are contacts for the second SIM card on a single-sign.

--------------------
Moto Z Play XT1635-02 + iPad Air 2 16Gb
Vlad J.S.
Message#3
03.11.16, 00:11
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 4548
Check in: 09.11.11
Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition

M
We move to the subsection "Motorola".

--------------------
When I died,

Moderator of the Year 4
24ew
Message#4
24.11.16, 02:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 527
Check in: 24.01.09
Motorola Moto Z Play

Guys, help out! Moto Z Play. It was EU Stock (Android 6.0.1) - XT1635-02_ADDISON_RETEU-EMEA_MPN24.104-25_cid50
Unlocked. Removed the warning. Put TWRP. Then I wanted to put SU. But hung on the logo "moto". I decided to reflash. Using Flash XPlay + "European". After flashing a cyclic reboot. Neither turn off, nothing can be done.

ps Re-installed TWRP. and from it CM 14.1
started up nimble. there is potential. but, of course, still very, very raw. but, nevertheless, glad that somehow it works.
thinking about what was originally a mistake, I tend to think that the reason is in FlashXPlay (should have been someZPlay probably, but there is nothing in the topic header, I thought that the "neighboring" is universal)

So, we need clear instructions on how to properly flash our device, in particular, under the European firmware

Post has been edited24ew - 24.11.16, 07:12
shtaff
Message#5
24.11.16, 14:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Motorola Moto Z Play

* 24ew,
Most likely in the batch file there were not enough lines likefastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk. * .
Check the number of such files in the firmware, and for each there was a record in the batch file.

Post has been editedshtaff - 24.11.16, 15:00

--------------------
shtaff
Message#6
24.11.16, 15:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Motorola Moto Z Play

* 24ew,
Unfortunately, there is no firmware file at hand, so I can not show it with a real example.
But I'll try on the fingers :)

If you had this archive, and you sewed it with a Wipe.bat file or NoWipe.bat from it:
Attached Image

Then open in the notebook that batch file, which they sewed, and you will see a text like this:
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase customize
fastboot erase clogo
fastboot reboot

With the Moto X Play firmware, it often happened that the updated firmware has more files with the type namesystem.img_sparsechunk. * , than the previous one, and therefore with the firmware with a similar batch file, the system section was not flashed to the end, as a result of the bootlap.

It helped to manually add missing files to the batch file, for example
after
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8
to add
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.9

If you sewed through the RSD, I can’t tell you anything, because always sewed through the console.

--------------------
24ew
Message#7
24.11.16, 16:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 527
Motorola Moto Z Play

Everything is intelligible. After work I will be near the company. About results accomplish your goal
Most likely, the batch file lacked fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk lines. *

this is where the problem was. added 10 (was 9) and everything went.
RSD never saw the phone. the option "click on the Config menu, then DeviceID Options and select First-Come-First-Serve DeviceId Mode" did not work.
Now I will again put a recovery and then get root-rights.
Can the specifically working version of SU be known, so as not to deal with selection and subsequent flashing? :)
I can not plus in a row twice. a little later with me 1 plus!
Midzunotatsu
Message#8
29.11.16, 18:05
User
[offline]

Messages 80
Check in: 26.10.13
Motorola Moto Z Play

* shtaffYes, I only need root for two programs: USSD widget pro and Greenify. Since they work correctly only with the root. And if you need a case of cases, can you lock the loader back?) And during the procedure for obtaining root rights, does the device return to the factory settings?
shtaff
Message#9
29.11.16, 19:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Motorola Moto Z Play

* Midzunotatsu,
When unlocking the phone loader, it returns to the factory settings.
You can lock it back, but it will still be clear that it has been unlocked. With the box status Locked, and after blocking Relocked, EMNIP.

--------------------
toxa55
Message#10
03.12.16, 22:44
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 28.08.09

* Gallebz
I agree, if you are not the first time through fast boot sew. And I, for example, the last 3 years on the Samsung, there is all through One. I am fascinated with wonder and I had to dig around on the Internet in order not to mess it up. So you can talk about the firmware, what they spread here when they are everywhere. After all, the cap is created as a step-by-step instruction, so that there are no extra questions, and then you forget where to take what, you will have to shovel the Internet again.
Glebvz
Message#11
04.12.16, 09:42
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1675
Check in: 13.08.11
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 4/64

* toxa55,
What moto is wonderful about is that they are all sewn the same way. Open any device on the forum, for example X play and everything is there. How to sew, what to sew. Only take your firmware and compare the number of parts of the system. And even easier to sew with the help of the RSDlite program. There just do not mess up.

--------------------
MOTOROLA CLUB
Motorola Moto X force
toxa55
Message#12
04.12.16, 21:25
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 28.08.09

I stitched my Chinese with European firmware. I am pleased with the complete Russian localization. Only, as it seems to me, the battery sits faster on the European! ((((Well, on the Chinese firmware the launcher was yours, a few chips were and the menu is more interesting in my opinion).
Temchenkoo
Message#13
06.12.16, 21:29
The alchemist
[offline]

Messages 629
Check in: 25.01.11

The October update arrived on a European. And so you want nougat =)
ivan-68
Message#14
20.12.16, 21:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10657
Check in: 07.04.11
Motorola Moto Z Play

:savagemessiahzine.com:
the other day I took this device, Moto wanted it for a long time, I hope I don’t have to give up: rolleyes:
Well, in the forefront is a small experience in obtaining a root, etc. (before, I never had to face Moto, if I wrote something well known to everyone, sorry in advance: blush :)
Given: Moto Z Play (XT1635-02) with stock firmware MPN24.104-44-7 and the latest security update patch
purpose: get the body fully ready for further system modification (recovery, root, deodex, etc.)
1. With root-rights a whole epic came out.
Unlocking the boot went off with a bang, the first time without any problems, but further attempts to get root-rights invariably led to a bootlap. What I just did not try, and the method described in this topic, and the neighboring branches were overhauled and tried, and CDA climbed everything - the bootlap and that's it, got tired of changing. With the recovery, too, everything was not smooth - the recovery from the cap was set by the rules, the backup seemed to go through the rules, and did not result in a positive result, the same bootlap. Yes, and the recovery itself constantly flew.
In the end, with root-rights, I got this:
- download and install the recovery from the post below (this is Chinese TWRP, languages ​​are only Chinese and English, a bit crooked in terms of graphics, does not see the external memory card, but it works correctly and does not fly off)
- we make a full backup, for which we pre-mount (we put daws in checkboxes) all available partitions in the Mount, except for system.img, it is simply not needed)
- after the completion of the backup, click Reboot System, the recovery offers to install the root, agree and confirm all windows
- reboot in the systems and about the miracle, it happened: ok:, the body was loaded and at the same time the root-rights rose like relatives
- after that, I still recommend replacing the SuperSU prog itself, since the installed one also has a Chinese hue and is not updated via the Market
Download Chinese TWRP
Attached filerecovery.rar(14.28 MB)

2. Also I post a link to the unpacked stock firmware coke with the ability to view and download pofaylovo
Link to stock 6.0.1: Cloud
3. Well, referring to the topic of modifications:Motorola Moto Z Play / Moto Z Play Droid - Modification and decorations

Post has been editedivan-68 - 25.01.17, 12:36

--------------------
pervak85
Message#15
26.12.16, 20:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1041
Check in: 17.03.14
HTC U11 Plus 6/128

It turns out if I unlock the bootloader, then the warranty flies, yes? And what does the loader back then not block ?. Or suppose I have flashed the firmware of the firmware into place, the bootloader will not come up yes ?. Sorry for maybe stupid questions :-D. Just on other devices it was easier)))
ol_if_ua
Message#16
27.12.16, 01:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3150
Check in: 27.01.11

* pervak85, the loader may be blocked, but the status will be visible - 2, not 1 as in the locked state. And what will it give you?
Of the firmware, it will return the stock recovery and the stock firmware and everything will continue to work as before the unlock, but if you don’t change the system, don’t go into the system or sew custom tvrp.

Post has been editedol_if_ua - 27.12.16, 01:37
pervak85
Message#17
27.12.16, 09:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1041
Check in: 17.03.14
HTC U11 Plus 6/128

* ol_if_ua,
Well, it means if I put the firmware back on, then they in the sc will say, they will not see that I have unlocked the bootloader before this ???
ol_if_ua
Message#18
27.12.16, 10:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3150
Check in: 27.01.11

* pervak85, with a locked boot in the bootloader, it shows status 1. With unlocked, status 3, and with relocked (locked back), status 2. Anyone who knows this will immediately understand everything. Do you think SC sitting boots? And the guarantee would be tied to the gate, if it would be possible to quietly pay back?
24ew
Message#19
27.12.16, 12:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 527
Motorola Moto Z Play

ivan-68 @ 12/20/2016, 20:47*
Function "Attentive display"

For some reason, it does not work for me. I turn on, click "show how" - everything is fine, the face appears-disappears. But in normal use it does not turn off the screen when the face is “not in the frame”.
Does someone work correctly?
ivan-68
Message#20
27.12.16, 12:51
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10657
Check in: 07.04.11
Motorola Moto Z Play

24ew @ 12/27/16 12:42*
in normal use does not turn off the screen when the face is "not in the frame"

it turns off only after the display activation time expires (Settings-Screen-Sleep), and every time it sees you, the countdown begins anew
and the feature works 100%, and on Moto X Play started up without problems

Post has been editedivan-68 - 27.12.16, 12:53

--------------------
24ew
Message#21
27.12.16, 13:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 527
Motorola Moto Z Play

ivan-68 @ 12.27.2016, 11:51*
it turns off only after the display activation time expires

Oh yeah! Furychit. I thought it would go out immediately. But the delay is much more convenient.

162 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 00:22