Modified INTEL drivers | for GMA, HD Graphics video chips

Rep: (58)
Modified INTEL drivers

Attached Image

Here drivers for video from INTEL will be assembled, roughly speaking, custom, which make various changes in contrast to runoffs.
For a successful installation, it is better to remove the current drivers through the Display Driver Unistaller in order to avoid blue screens and problems after installation.

Intel GMA :
PHDGD Sapphire GR
PHDGD Sapphire GR

Attached Image

Version: EVALUATION RELEASE 5

Driver for the following chipset series:
  • Intel (R) GMA 945
  • Intel (R) GMA 950
  • Intel (R) GMA 965 a.k.a X3100
  • Intel (R) GMA 3000
  • Intel (R) GMA 3100
  • Intel (R) GMA 3150

Opportunities:
  • Own code
  • Greater GPU support
  • Improved performance and efficiency in games
  • Wider game optimization
  • Improved video color space
  • Best game support
  • Stability
  • Anisotropic filtering, vertex processing and vertical sync.
  • Additional brightness adjustment to improve battery life

Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 32 bits.

Download: http: //www.mediafire.c....apphire+GR%5BE5%5D.rar

P.S. It happens that instead of the installer, it is unknown that, to solve the problem, it is enough to delete the RUS folder in the lang / hdmi folder and everything will fall into place.
Chell
Chell

Version: 1.8b

• Intel (R) GMA 945
  • Intel (R) GMA 950
  • Intel (R) GMA 965 a.k.a X3100
  • Intel (R) GMA 3000
  • Intel (R) GMA 3100
  • Intel (R) GMA 3150
  • Intel (R) 82945G
  • Intel (R) Mobile 945
  • Intel (R) G965
  • Intel (R) Mobile 965
  • Intel (R) Q965 / Q963
  • Intel (R) 946GZ
  • Intel (R) G33 / G31
  • Intel (R) G35

Opportunities:
  • New interface
  • The basic settings for some games are already built into the driver.
  • Full support for pixel schraders 2.0 starting with Windows vista
  • Full compatibility of DirectX 9.0c and DirectX 10 starting with Windows vista
  • Full support for Aero.
  • DXVA support for codecs.
  • Reducing RAM usage for the driver
  • The ability to control hardware acceleration for a specific application, as well as adding new ones.

Operating system: Windows 7/8/10.

Download:
32 bits
64 bit
Royal BNA
Royal BNA
Attached Image

Version: 3.1.1

• Intel (R) GMA 945
  • Intel (R) GMA 950
  • Intel (R) GMA 965
  • Intel (R) GMA 3000
  • Intel (R) GMA 3100
  • Intel (R) GMA 3150
  • and part of Express Chipset Family and mobile gma

Opportunities:
  • DirectX 10 support

Operating system: Windows 7/8.

Download:
no links (will be soon.)

Intel HD Graphics:
DriversPHDGD:
Quantic (1st generation intel hd)
PHDGD Quantic

Attached Image

Version: ???

Opportunities:
  • Flash hardware acceleration
  • Optimization in some games and benchmarks
  • New OS support
  • Improved video playback
  • Better color
  • Battery holds a little more when playing
  • More video memory

Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 64 bits.

Download: http: //www.mediafire.c....antc+C3+%2864Bit%29.7z

P.S. It happens that instead of the installer, it is unknown that, to solve the problem, it is enough to delete the RUS folder in the lang / hdmi folder and everything will fall into place.
Omega (HD 2000/3000)
PHDGD Omega

Attached Image

Version: 5.0

Opportunities:
  • 4K resolution support
  • Improved BIT2 and BIT3
  • Optimized some games for example GTA V
  • Improved video playback
  • Better color
  • Battery holds a little more when playing
  • More video memory

Operating system: Windows 7/8/10.

Download: https: //drive.google.c...i8SG1tZXYxR2dMbHc/view

IvyDrive (HD 2500/4000)
PHDGD IvyDrive

Attached Image

Version: ???

Opportunities:
    Same as u Omega

Download: https: //drive.google.c...i8UnYyZzF4WkRmMEE/view

SkyLake (HD 4xxx / 5xxx)
PHDGD Skylake

Attached Image

Version: 2.9

Opportunities:
  • Improved DirectX 12 performance
  • Improved overall performance

Download: http: //www.mediafire.c...m/PHDGD+Skylake+2.9.7z

OpenGL 3.0 support through CPU : HERE

At the moment there are collected actual custom drivers. The section will be replenished with time.

Sources:

Useful

If you have any ideas about filling the cap, write to QMS

Post has been editedDENI2haker - 03.09.18, 00:24
Reason for editing: Spoiler Useful

Rep: (114)
RetroSerg @ 02/11/19, 19:13*
4erver, I have windows 10

And what kind of vidyaha? Although this was supposed to be written in the first post.
P.S. If you can’t answer this question, and also not in the topic of disabling signature verification and compatibility settings, then it’s betterdo not mind itat least google.

Post has been edited4erver - 17.02.19, 23:16

Legovigle @ 02.17.19, 00:20*
Yo guys. I have an Asus K53SM laptop. Maybe someone fumbles what kind of modified driver can I put on it? And then my discard fell off, I'm sitting on one integrated one.

Of those in the header - PHDGD Omega. Although there can be troubles with it in browsers - hardware acceleration does not work by default, and if you enable it forcibly - the pictures can be soapy.
It’s pretty simple to find out:
- find out the name of the vidyahi in the device manager
- if HD Graphics without a number - you can find out in the spec. software type GPU-Z or AIDA64 code name generation (for example Sandy Bridge)
- if it’s not yet clear which driver to take, in Google format requestshd graphics CodeName Generationcan you find related cards
For example, I have an unnamed HD Graphics on Sandy Bridge andhere (a very useful site, you can start by searching only there)I found out that it is close to HD Graphics 2000.
Also can be added to the requestmodded driverand get more firewood mods for your card.

CrazyFrog8101 @ 02.17.19, 09:31*
Is there a modified driver for the Intel GMA 3600 Series? I just need to install this driver on 10 Windows

You can install it, but launch, modern applications, tray applets and everything that uses WinRT (maybe even the application context menu in the taskbar) will not work.
If not embarrassed, you can try this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkZT6-IAp5s
From myself I can advise:
- to enable old applets for volume, power, Wi-Fi (may not work), calendar (on assemblies 2015, no newer)Winaero tweaker
- to replace the startStartIsBack ++(instead of the overloaded Classic Shell). In it, you can even return the application menu in the taskbar, if they do not work

Post has been edited4erver - 17.02.19, 23:54

Rep: (1)
Guys, are there any modified drivers for the GMA 3150 on XP?

Rep: (0)
I support the question. Does XP have modified drivers for the GMA 3150? Also in search. In general, I compared 3Dmark in several games: in Windows 7 with improved drivers, productivity increases by about 10%. But corny put XP and an increase of 25%! So if you squeeze the maximum comfort and stable FPS then you need to do this on XP, without prejudice to the already weak resources of the netbook. Naturally, we are talking only about games. For everything else, she’s a little old. Personally, I put two systems. XP is purely for games, since it weighs a little.

Post has been editedSanbos90 - 20.02.19, 20:28

4erver @ 02.17.19, 10:16 p.m.*
And what kind of vidyaha?

In the device manager, it is simply defined as intel hd graphics, and in the aide, as ironlake-m
AIDA Screenshot
Attached Image

* RetroSerg, arrandale = 1st generation Intel HD, hence PHDGD Quantic. If the Windows is 32-bit, then, apparently, it’s not fate (well, or look for analogues in Google).

* Premial * SanBos90, there is a special version of chell, it is successfully google on request gma 3150 xp modded driver http://www.trixarian.net/Chell/

guys such a question .. there is a laptop (lenovo g550 20023) video Mobile Intel 4 Series Express.
I know that this is the bottom .. but! I played GTA4, Mafia2 on this laptop (yes, at the very minimum with a resolution of 640x480, the plot and not the graphics are important to me), but it turned out that the video drivers flew away (the child stuck) .. yesterday I installed different drivers all day, the game does not start even bursts (writes that it is not supported, update.) but I know for sure what started, even there are save (fallout3 starts up to the menu) is short in a stupor .. maybe there is some solution? the first time that I came across I don’t remember.
Half-life 2 works, Left4dead works, GTA3 works. GTA4 no, fallout3 no. mafia 2 no.
something like this.

Thanks for the link.Chell v1.7b for GMA 3150 on Windows XP 32bit Put without any problems. But there is no increase in fps at all.

Rep: (5)
Do not download any drivers from this branch ... These are all viruses ... After installation, my whole computer started to lag and after each opening of the folder an advertisement started ... In the manager of installed programs there was a huge bunch of programs like AMIGO and other hell .. Applications are not deleted .... Either they are deleted and are restored after a reboot
... I had to demolish Windu and install again ....

Rep: (14)
* [i] ndigo,
and I took Chell 1.8a from the source sitehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/71161501714/- there is a normal assembly of drivers without a malleable load. I put it on my Atom N570 (GMA 3150) - I got a performance increase (not in synthetics, but in practice) as much as promised 1.5 times. For the Windows 7 desktop, anisotropic 16x filtering was added, all kinds of smoothing textures, hardware acceleration. Unfortunately, hardware support for DirectX 10 is not detected by the system. In general, it all comes down to overclocking a regular processor and its graphics core. After installing custom firewood, application programs start much faster. The only minus of custom firewood is its “pirate” origin, i.e. you must agree that they do not have a digital signature.

Rep: (13)
* FreeLumia, But on gma 4500m there is a Cheng?

Rep: (38)
* FreeLumia, But on gma 4500m there is a Cheng?

I didn’t find it, are there any drivers, including those modified on the gma 5700?

Rep: (1)
Tell me the best driver for X3100 Win7 x64.

Nobody pumped drivers out of here? Broken links (

Via vpn come in

Rep: (77)
https://yadi.sk/d/lkGsSa7CL2J3sg

Chell1.8b_Win7

from the facebook. let it lie, suddenly, who needs it.

there are for x3100 32/64 chttp://worldintelmoddriver.blogspot.com

Post has been editedoykc777 - 29.03.19, 13:56

* denzel_76,
yes google itself writes
This file cannot be opened because it violates the Terms of Use.

For more information, visit the Google Drive Help Center.

Sasisa17 @ 03/29/2019, 17:18*

Today, only from there I downloaded without problems

* denzel_76,
Well, download and lay out please)
for x32 driver from herehttp: //worldintelmoddr...ion-of-incredible.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 19:33