> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

89 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Taxi driver | The program for part-time work and a taxi for drivers)))
ndefault
Message#1
20.10.16, 14:07
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 22.11.12
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

Taxi Driver download

Version: 2.9.3

Last update of the program in the header:03.04.2019

Attached Image
More screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Taking orders, viewing free orders, auto-marking by gps, viewing balance, showing order history and more.

Description:
Fake gps installationTaxi Driver (Post ndefault # 54275373)
Everyone who has optimized the program for more convenient work, please upload their assemblies, in turn assembled a program with a button to take an order for half of the screen), activation of the program takes place in taxi offices (the leader, at least, lucky, etc.) ps. if you do not want to go to the office every time when changing the device, when removing the SIM and flash cards, etc., I advise you to make a copy of the taxi folder on the flash card or in the root section of the phone, and not update the program over version 1.18.2. In this case, activation is performed as follows: you insert the previously saved taxi folder (there are 3 files) either into the root of the phone’s memory or into the root of the flash card (if installed).

Transfer the latest version of the application to another device while maintaining activation
Instructions for transferring the taxi driver work program from one smartphone to another without changing IMEI

Android required: 2.2 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: its company
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.its.taxi#details-reviews

Download:
Version: 2.9.3 Message №1656, author YuretsNCH
Version: 1.18.2 Mod Taxi Driver (Post ndefault # 55994725)
Version: 1.18.2 + Mod Taxi Driver (Post islamsaab # 56019866)

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 17.04.19, 16:32
ndefault
Message#2
20.10.16, 14:40
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

Installing fake gps for the taxi driver program
Root rights and xposed are required to install fake gps
1. download and install the taxi driver with version not higher than 1.18.2
2 We install Root rights on the device (how to install the root on your device, look at the forum)
3. Download and Install Xposed Installer (how to install the Xposed module on your device can be found on the forum)
4. Download and Install Mock Locationhttps: //play.google.co…gavrikov.mocklocations
5. Go to the program Xposed, click Download "enter the mock mock location" install "go to the modules tab" and there activate our downloaded module "now restart
6. Find the Mosk mock location program in the list of our applications and open "we see the list of applications, we find
Our taxi driver, activate and reboot again.
7. Go to the settings "tab for developers" to allow the use of fictitious locations.
8. Go to the Mock Location program and on the map choose the place where the program should see us. (Airport, etc.)
9. Go to the Taxi Driver "settings" put a tick auto-note on gps and all. GOTO

Post has been editedndefault - 20.10.16, 14:42
vovn951
Message#3
24.10.16, 20:45
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 107
Check in: 21.08.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

What is unusual about her
islamsaab
Message#4
28.10.16, 13:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 402
Check in: 21.12.15

And if you change the firmware from cm13 to cm14, then how to activate the program? I substitute the folder in the root of the phone's memory, but the program does not see it. Even a reboot does not help. If I reflash to the firmware on which it was originally, then the method works fine. That is, if the firmware changes the version of the android, then use the method does not work.
Te] [nicS
Message#5
04.11.16, 13:36
Visitor
[online]

Messages 22
Check in: 07.04.15

And for the program there are any xposed modules ???
ndefault
Message#6
06.11.16, 12:48
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

* islamsaab

what version of the program do you have ????? In versions above 1.18.2, the activation file is wired and maybe an Android idi, so if you change the firmware, then most likely the old activation will already be irrelevant, you now need to remove the taxi program from the version 1.18.2 download and go to the office and activate it ps at startup will pop up to update the program in any case do not do this, and in Google settings in the settings turn off auto-update

Posted on 11/06/2016 12:53 PM:

* Te] [nicS,

® Xposed
Here is a link to each xposed smartphone installed in different ways, for example, I had to sew a framework into the firmware, basically this is done easily and quickly

Post has been editedndefault - 06.11.16, 13:06
islamsaab
Message#7
07.11.16, 04:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 402

* ndefault
Yes, I have an updated version. Thanks for the advice, I will. Finally, you can experiment with the firmware :)
saks2000001
Message#8
09.11.16, 11:09
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 30.01.13
Oukitel K10000 Pro

Something didn’t get up to me .. The new demolition put yours doesn’t see activation. The activation code was opened through ROOT Explorer. I copied and manually typed twenty letters and digits. I get an error that the code cannot contain more than 8 characters. I post everything from Market instantly activated in what the problem can be?
Te] [nicS
Message#9
09.11.16, 12:51
Visitor
[online]

Messages 22
Check in: 07.04.15

Carefully read the description. In the new versions in the activation.txt, the imai of the phone is sewn, and that it is also encoded. You put the old version, you go to the office, you activate it and voila. Do not forget to save activation.txt, it will be your friend in tough times.
masterniko
Message#10
10.11.16, 19:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 20.05.15

I put the fake my gps module in xpose-everything works correctly, the navigator in the list of exceptions leads along the route, and in the program I'm already at the final address
Version 1.23.1 I don’t know about activation, but it’s not restored through Titanium
Body maze m3s

Post has been editedmasterniko - 10.11.16, 19:52
masterniko
Message#11
24.11.16, 20:11
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 20.05.15

Masterniko @ 11/10/2016, 7:49 PM*
I put the fake my gps module in xpose-everything works correctly, the navigator in the list of exceptions leads along the route, and in the program I'm already at the final address
Version 1.23.1 I don’t know about activation, but it’s not restored through Titanium
Body maze m3s

The correct version of fake my gps 1.5.2 works correctly.
xakep0577
Message#12
28.11.16, 19:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 377
Check in: 17.07.12
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

1. Copied the Taxi folder from one phone, and put this folder in another phone. On the other phone is not activated. What should be done?
2. If I accidentally delete the Taxi folder on the activated phone and insert it into the phone folder again. That application will work, activation will not fly off?
Fatsavage
Message#13
28.11.16, 20:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 863
Check in: 09.12.12
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

* ndefault
And, if, in general, to install on another phone, will this method work?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max Standart, Xiaomi Redmi 4X,Alcatel OneTouch 6055K Idol 4, AGM A8, Highscreen EASY L Pro, Highscreen Power Rage Evo, Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL, QUMO Vega 8008W, Nokia X2 DS, Asus Fonepad Note 6, DNS S4502M
ndefault
Message#14
29.11.16, 09:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

xakep0577 @ 11.28.2016, 21:07*
1. Copied the Taxi folder from one phone, and put this folder in another phone. On the other phone is not activated. What should be done?
2. If I accidentally delete the Taxi folder on the activated phone and insert it into the phone folder again. That application will work, activation will not fly off?

Explains again. On the new scale of the taxi driver program, it is no longer possible to transfer the activation to another phone, because the activation is already associated with the imei phone and android id. In order to be able to transfer the activation you need:
1. Delete the taxi folder and the taxi driver program from the USB flash drive and phone
2. Download the old version of the taxi driver program from the header and installhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/8934356/Taxi.apk
3. Go to the office and activate the new
4. Everything. Now you can transfer to another phone the old version of the program and the taxi folder with files and use it!
ps. If you simultaneously log in from two phones, both phones will knock each other out.
xakep0577
Message#15
29.11.16, 11:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 377
Check in: 17.07.12
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Now I understand everything Thank you !!!
ndefault
Message#16
08.12.16, 06:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

Fatsavage @ 11/28/2016, 10:30 PM*
* ndefault
And, if, in general, to install on another phone, will this method work?

Yes, it will work already, you can just transfer the taxi program and activation files and all
islamsaab
Message#17
09.12.16, 01:52
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 402

Noble full screen xD what is it? To save a split second and grab the order? )
One question, how can I change the images in the app? I want to improve the appearance a bit. And then the icons of too low resolution are muddy and not beautiful.
The names of the applications are enough, and then I'll figure it out myself.
barasseb
Message#18
10.12.16, 00:28
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 04.12.08
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus

I would very much like someone who can change the appearance of the program to make the assembly where the current date and time would be larger and of a different brighter color and not red,
Or tell me with what prog it can be done. ;-)
ndefault
Message#19
11.12.16, 05:31
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

barasseb @ 10.12.16, 02:28*
I would very much like someone who can change the appearance of the program to make the assembly where the current date and time would be larger and of a different brighter color and not red,
Or tell me with what prog it can be done. ;-)

Later I will assemble a program with a large clock and an invisible call sign.

Noble full screen xD what is it? To save a split second and grab the order? )
One question, how can I change the images in the app? I want to improve the appearance a bit. And then the icons of too low resolution are muddy and not beautiful.
The names of the applications are enough, and then I'll figure it out myself.

Well, it's someone like, I basically need a big button so as not to miss and snatch the same to the airport)))
but you can even dig into the program from your smartphone using the apk editor programAPK EditorI personally did everything through it because it's too lazy to install android sdk and so on)
ndefault
Message#20
11.12.16, 07:53
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

The program Taxi Driver with a larger font of the clock and the changed color of the clock is green, removed the call sign.
Attached file___Taxi chasi.apk(845.56 KB)
version 1.18.2
Moderators install in the header.

Post has been editedndefault - 11.12.16, 07:58
islamsaab
Message#21
11.12.16, 17:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 402

Ndefault @ 12/11/2016, 09:53*
Apk editor.

I had a couple of hours to break my head, it turned out that I also need a Zip signer, otherwise I could not install the modified file. I found on the network a clean version of the one in the header. Later skinned. I tried to replace the icons in the application, everything was fine in the main menu, but in the context menu it turned out that each item can expand depending on the size of the picture and whether the text fits into one line (for example, "List of orders by GPS coordinates" does not fit 1 line, so it’s better to use abbreviations in the editor) - you will need to test whether you can hide an unnecessary item (for example, a map or map), if you replace the picture with 1 white pixel and leave empty space instead of text.

Another question, if you have already figured out this, in which file to look for the color of the panel with the order? (well, the box on which the number of drivers and the available orders are displayed - it is highlighted in yellow if there is an order), I would like to experiment with its color.

By the way, in the version with a large clock, it would probably be better to remove the date. I'm not for myself, I personally use the clock in the car or in the status bar of the phone, if it is in my hands and I buried it), I just wondered why would anyone know the day, month and current year in such an enlarged format. Although it can for tablets more sharpened.
Attached Image

Post has been editedislamsaab - 11.12.16, 17:25
Reason for editing: screenshot

89 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 18:57