Google wallpapers
Version: 1.3.169416333

Last update of the program in the header:09.01.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Fascinating wallpaper and the latest features - exactly what will decorate your phone.

Description:
  • Fascinating wallpaper and the latest features - exactly what will decorate your phone. Choose your photos, images from the Google Earth collection, Google+ picturesque landscapes, or other images. Want something new? Just change the wallpaper!
  • Constantly growing collection. Access images from Google Earth, Google+ and other services.
  • Different images for lock screen and main screen. This feature is available on devices running Android в„ў 7.0 Nougat and above.
  • New wallpaper every day. Automatic installation of new images from the selected category.

Android required: 4.1+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Google Inc. Attached Image
Homepage: [email protected]
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.wallpaper

Download:
Version: 1.3.169416333 Google Wallpapers (Post by vovanKARPO # 68975682)
Version: 1.3.169416333 Lite Mod Message в„–97, author vars0ug
Version: 1.3.169416333 Mod Google Wallpapers (Post Cobra111111 # 64739003)

Additionally:

Past versions:

With requests to update the program, refer to the topic.Update the program.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 22.04.19, 16:13

Rep: (0)
On one plus 5 does not run live wallpapers Apollo 17

Rep: (28)
Google wallpapers : 1.2.164986777

Changes :
Fixed bugs, improved interfeyc.

Download : Attached fileGoogleWallpaper.apk (2.23 MB)

Post has been editedPeugeot406max - 08.10.17, 14:45

Rep: (19)
Where to find these notorious live wallpaper? Everything is set.
Mi5s7.1.2 nexus expirience v11.1

Rep: (96)
* 84nulozo, open in a cap spoiler topic "Advanced."

Rep: (19)
* Zetl all downloaded and installed, that's the thing

Rep: (190)
Set wallpaper Pixel osyudahttps://lifehacker.ru/...ort=&gsc.q=&gsc.page=1
Everything works except for the planet Earth. There are two oboiny with the Earth and the two do not work. Mounted on and 10 seconds off. What could be the problem?

* 84nulozo , The same in this version, but I think it's the problem, can you repaired

Rep: (3)
Those who can not find a photo of caching, use the following metododom.

We pass on the link to the page author to 500px. You sent to the browser. Parallel in the browser to open linkshttps://500pxdownload.com/
Copy the link to the photo and paste it into line with miniprogramkoy. Voila, the picture opened with 500 pixels in full for download.

Rep: (10412)
Google Desktop v1.2.166921241

What's new:
Fixed bugs, improved interface.

Attached fileGoogleWallpaper_v1.2.166921241.apk(2.29 MB)

Rep: (103)
I use this prog for a long time, with the first appearance in the convenience store, but about three weeks ago there was a problem: when you click on the wallpaper every day, there is a window "to download only via Wi-fi" put daw and confirm. There is a window "are downloaded wallpaper", then bottom of the window appears "app removed" and yet, no wallpapers for each day. Body Sony Xperia Z Ultra, firmware 5.1.1 runoff. Tell me, please, what is it, really like the program, shoveled a lot of these programs, but there is no such as this.

Rep: (35)
Yuri-z @ 09.11.17, 14:11*
then at the bottom there is a window "application canceled" and all

A similar problem. I think business in firmware, or rather in what is downed settings .. Can you put some sort of launcher or other wallpaper manager?
I Xiaomi mi Max with custom firmware to 7.1.2, if Google wallpaper to put right after the firmware, they work flawlessly. But when I change the launcher, like Google Image stopped working (more purpose a daily wallpaper). Tried to return to the stock launcher, brushed sd maid, cleaning the cache and dalvik. Did not help.
shl
Helped leveling with this post:
Assassin225 @ 30.04.17, 20:16*
UPD: Solution: Standard applications related to wallpaper and live wallpaper have been frozen.
Unfroze pieces 6-7, until I did not understand exactly because of which one. But I guess because of the "Screensavers" (photo table)
Now set the wallpaper

Do yourself frees live wallpaper and a standard wallpaper pack. Daily Wallpaper Google earned.

Post has been editedKego - 12.11.17, 21:17

Rep: (38)
Friends as well as his own picture to add to the "live" effect was?
UPD.
Himself to answer: D
You simply select the "My Photos" in the program and select a picture. Previously choose "Wallpapers" and there was no effect.

Post has been editedvanyaputeshestvennik - 27.11.17, 00:42
Reason for editing: UPD

Rep: (38)
Good day friends, gone "live" effect, or rather not completely disappeared but the amplitude is very small, which is built-in wallpaper that their equally. Mounted on a sample wallpaper Earth & Moon 3d, but it seemed that the battery more spending. I decided to compare deleted Earth & Moon 3d and now the case. Do not tell me where to dig?
S7 edge 7.0
UPD
That I do not understand poperestavlyal different pictures from the gallery and a large amplitude is returned.

Post has been editedvanyaputeshestvennik - 13.12.17, 19:34
Reason for editing: UPD

Rep: (10412)
Google Desktop v1.3.169416333

What's new:
Fixed bugs, improved interface.

Attached fileWallpaper_v1.3.169416333.apk(2.31 MB)

Rep: (16)
Wallpaper v1.3.169416333 Lite Mod

• Delete the icon from the launcher
• Disabled analyst
• Languages: en, ru
• Deep graphics optimization
• Ultra + ZipAlign
• Signaturechanged

Attached files

Attached fileWallpaper v1.3.169416333 [Lite Mod] .apk(1.16 MB)

Post has been editedvars0ug - 27.01.18, 19:29

Rep: (35)
Hey, why not work function AutoChange background on the other?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Good day. This question is: I want my wallpaper selection for every day supply, but after the yaw interface did not find the desired item. Such a possibility is there any? Previously, it was possible to like, if not confusing nothing.

Rep: (8)
that it has been updated and is now in the selection of live wallpapers writes App not installed, which supplied the live wallpaper picker from google, old, for android 7 (because the rest under 7.1+ in the place) and the picker crash ...

Rep: (15)
* vars0ug , You can remove autorun?

Please tell me what is not put on automatic wallpaper changer, an error?

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 19:23