> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Teclast X10 Plus - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (266)
DiscussionTeclast X10 Plus
PictureTeclast X10 Plus
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Teclast X10 Plus
Diagonal - 10.1"
Screen -1280 x 800, IPS, 10 touches
Processor - Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 64bit, 14nm
Quad Core 1.44GHz - 1.84GHz
Intel HD Graphic (Gen8)
Memory -RAM - 2GB / ROM - 32GB

OS -Android 5.1
Cameras -front and rear 2MP
Connectors - Regular USB 2.0 / micro USB / micro HDMI / 3.5mm / keyboard connector
Battery - 3.8v / 7200ma
Dimensions -25.88x16.30x0.93 cm
Charger 5V / 2.5A
Back cover material, aluminum alloy, with a plastic insert for WiFi

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information
Thanks to the low resolution of the HD screen and the powerful, economical processor - the X10 + tablet has good performance and good autonomy, according to reviews on UT, the 7200ma battery is honest.
In addition, putting on the scales saw the figure of 624 grams., Instead of 580 declared!
There is also a full USB 2.0 and dock connector for connecting the keyboard.
The tablet is charged, both on micro USB and DC (plug) inputs.

It is a naked Android 5.1, multilanguage - 23.8 GB of internal memory is available to the user for games and applications + space for a SD card of up to 128 GB
Several built-in whale applications, easily removed (without root)

Review from aarewandFor 2 week use X10 +
Official firmware Android 5.1-V1.04
Upgrade from v1.04 to v1.05
Official firmware Android 5.1-V1.05

Instructions on firmware
How to get Root
BIOS for Teclast X10 Plus
Display

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 05.05.18, 22:13
Reason for editing: Display

Rep: (2)
I received a tablet yesterday ordered for sale 11.11. Ordered from Teclast Official Store.
The first impressions unfortunately negative. The tablet came fully discharged.
There was no proprietary sticker in the corner of the screen, but it seems like that did not use. Films on both sides are not scratched and all wires in the sealed bags.
Since according to the reviews, native charging shit, charged from the ASUS tablet on 2a. The maximum current judging by the Tester Tablet received 1.1a,
What seems to me a little little. More than 8000 mA was over, unless of course you can believe the testimony of the USB tester.
All Chinese software deleted. In the morning, going to work looked at the percentage of the battery - it was 94 percent. After 8 hours in sleep mode, 80 percent already had on the screen.
I thought that the battery was defective, I decided to check whether the percentages were dried with a completely turned off the power, but then there was a jamb. The tablet does not turn off - writes,
That the power is turned off, the screen goes out, and after five seconds it is loaded again. Reset to factory settings, the result is zero.
Now I think this is an iron problem or firmware glitch. Owners check the full shutdown feature.
The tablet itself is of course chic for its price. Design, quality of manufacture, very smart. There are no problems with the audio connector.
The Chinese has already unsubscribed - let's see what will answer.
Also liked the case discussed here. All openings coincide, magnets are well holding the top cover. The tablet sits tightly, nothing slides and does not shift.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (9)
Urbanchik @ 12/13/16, 20:17*
Because by reviews native charging shit

Wow% - \ and I did not have a charging kit ...

Urbanchik @ 12/13/16, 21:17*
Ordered from Teclast Official Store.

I also took them. Also without stickers in the corner. The film is pasted with bubbles, pulled it off, Yuzayu is naked.
Fortunately, these are the only shortcomings, otherwise nothing is critical.
In the response in the header all unsubscribed.
Now I think this is an iron problem or firmware glitch.

The Chinese has already unsubscribed - let's see what will answer.

Prod is most likely to go into non-scribe!
Remove the video of the glitch with the notice of the tablet if you decide to open the dispute.
Perhaps Ali will reimburse 10-15% of the cost, asking 50% of the cost of the tablet.
By the way, because he came to you completely discharged.
Then try to spend.
--------------------------------------------------------------
After 2 months of use, it takes 3-5% overnight.
In the staffing of the autorun disabling everything, except for blocking advertising, after complete charge I try to reboot.
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedaarew - 14.12.16, 14:26

Rep: (11)
* aarew
And where to find this bootmanager, I do not have something :)

* onraid
Look in the application menu.TeclastBootManager.
Attached Image

* aarew
I do not have such. Only OTA

ONRAID @ 12/14/16, 14:46*
I do not have such. Only OTA

Hmm .., So products are different firmware sew?
See what you have - about the tablet - the assembly number?
I have v1.04_20160507.

Rep: (7)
Ordered November 26thShop: Execllent Tablet Store
Today the seller notified the error and gave the right track number until he was tracked. Starty is active, today that tablet left Mongolia, speeds at a camel on a great flush path. The seller will not be .

Rep: (2)
Aarew @ 12/14/16, 09:13*
Remove the video of the glitch with the notice of the tablet if you decide to open the dispute.

The video has already removed and gave the link to the seller. Today received an answer. Chinese very regrets, proposes to overload the tablet and gave a link to the firmware.
That's all his help so to speak. All my questions about the sticker and the discharged tablet frowned.
Continued today experiments with a tablet. I managed to turn off completely completely - it happened when the tablet was in charge.
Once again, today made a reset to the factory settings, all Chinese applications, including bootmananger and the bottle of memory. Disabled
TECLAST update. Zhor batteries stopped. In 6 o'clock, the lying was discharged by 1 percent. In two and a half hours of active juice including
Toys and view YouTube leaving 27 percent, which is not bad in principle. Also stopped spontaneous reboots. Wi-Fi is stable.
Near the router on the tariff 100Mbit gives about 60 Mbps. But even if it will be further everything is fine and I will not do a refund, I will open a dispute
At your advice.

QWestik123 @ 12/14/16, 19:46*
Didted the seller that if the product comes this year, I will not swear.

By your link, Prod guarantees delivery in 45 days.
Therefore, it is necessary not to swear, but 5 days before the end of the delivery time, open a dispute for not receiving the goods.
Request a complete payment refund and applied page screen with delivery time.
If the plane comes later - there will be a pleasant bonus, and the Magazes should be punished for non-statores.

Posted on 12/14/2016, 20:40:

Urbanchik @ 12/14/16, 20:30*
But even if it will be further everything is fine and I will not do a refund, I will open a dispute

Everything is true if the video is correct $ 10-15 Ali will return. Making the return of the goods. Ensure the waste of time and money.

Post has been editedaarew - 14.12.16, 20:43

Urbanchik @ 12/14/16, 20:30*
Once again today made a reset to the factory settings, all Chinese applications again will again

It was all that can be deleted, physically not deleted from the system !!
But only disappear from the user application menu.
It was also on Teklast P80, if you go to the table in the guest mode - they appeared again ...
Removed only with root.

Rep: (510)
Onraid @ 12/14/16, 10:50*
And where to find this bootmanager, I do not have something

And I have no (:

Rep: (18)
Attached fileTeclastBootManager.apk.(143.94 KB)

All the same Intel with 4 nuclei is no less voracious than the MTC on 8 cores.
The feeling that under the usual sepure, the percent is 100% threes and our honest 7-8 and melting fast enough.
Has anyone tried to cut it (root, special programs, etc.) ??

Rep: (510)
aarew @ 12/18/16, 12:48*
Someone tried to cut him down (root, special programs, etc.)

Ruth get a problem, in any case I have not yet succeeded.

Rep: (0)
Hurrah! And I became the owner of this apparatus !!! This is the first tablet with me, the impressions are positive, everything is quickly spinning. They wrote that comes discharged, but mine was charged by 85%. I study.

* aarew
I agree. I think the case in optimizing the firmware. The question is only in that Kada Obnan arrive. If at all it will be. Cut frequencies is not a problem. But it is unlikely that it will help

DageR70 @ 18.12.16, 20:49*
Ruth get a problem, in any case I have not yet succeeded.

I received it using a kingoroute through a PC.
PC issued that the root is installed. But Graniffs did not sleep unnecessary applications - demolished.
If you go through the settings in the application - it turns out that almost everything is running.
ONRAID @ 19.12.16, 00:58*
I agree. I think the case in optimizing the firmware. The question is only in that Kada Obnan arrive.

There were two Teklasta, P70 and 80 on the MTC, - there was no update.
But those even slept well, our lately 5-7% per night with waffles.
Yesterday, the plane stuck on the night, so he generally 30% stolen - nonsense} -)

Rep: (1)
Arrived today. Did not turn on. Put on charging - does not turn on. On the screen nothing. So should be when charging off?

Rep: (0)
aarew @ 12/19/2016, 11:05*

There were two Teklasta, P70 and 80 on the MTC, - there was no update.
But those even slept well, our lately 5-7% per night with waffles.
Yesterday, the plane stuck on the night, so he generally 30% stolen - nonsense} -)

Sorry, I did not understand, it is physically turned off on / off?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.02.21, 20:29