Asus x540l - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel HD Graphics 4400 | 4GB

Rep: (0)
asus x540l - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel HD Graphics 4400 | 4GB

Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Main characteristics
Notebook class For office and study
operating system
Windows 10 operating system
OS recovery software on HDD
Display
Display diagonal, inch 15.6
Display Resolution, Pixel 1366x768 HD Ready
LCD Screen Type
16: 9 aspect ratio
Touch Screen No
CPU
Intel processor manufacturer
Processor Type Intel Core i3
Processor Model 4005U
CPU clock speed, GHz 1.7
Number of cores 2
Integrated. Intel HD Graphics 4400
RAM
RAM 4
Number of memory slots 1
Memory
HDD Type
HDD capacity, GB 1000
Video card
Type of video card Discrete NVIDIA
Video card manufacturer nVidia
NVidia GeForce GT920 Graphics Card Model
The amount of video card memory, GB 2
Type of video memory DDR3
Drive unit
DVD Drive Type
Interfaces
USB 3.0 connectors
HDMI
USB Type-C
LAN connector, RJ45
USB 3.0 Yes
HDMI Output Yes
Headphone Jack 3.5 mm Yes
Microphone Jack 3.5 mm Yes
Built-in microphone Yes
Network connections
Wi-Fi support Yes
The presence of a Bluetooth module No
LAN connector, RJ45 Yes
Webcam
Built-in webcam Yes
Power supply
Battery Included Yes
Housing
Weight, kg 1.9
Dimensions
Length 381.4 mm
Width, mm 251.5
Thickness, mm 27.2
additional information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehicle in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Guys, I have a problem with headphones and micro, it’s together, but the connectors are different, that is, separately ears, separately micro *, and one input on the laptop **. I bought an adapter *** for them, without an adapter both this and that works fine, but before that I put a daw in Realtek even though I connected ****. But in the adapter, only one thing works, another such hassle, when adapter system works>micro, then when connected, micro disappears, and the built-in is on, as well as the built-in work in transition mode>headphones, but without micro ears do not work, as there is a jackdaw under Realtek in microte.What to do ?!
P.S. Jack is not native to the ears, but works great.

Post has been editedChop19 - 11.10.16, 18:28

Yes thanks, the problem was the fact that the installed DDR3 (1.5V), bought DDR3L (1.35V) everything was fine :)

But if this would work the laptop touchpad on WIN 7. As this I would like to ....

* mare1970kz ,
A similar situation with the touchpad. Everything works on win7, but he does not want to ....

Post has been editedsergey_s39 - 23.12.17, 03:45
Reason for editing: Errors

Has anyone been able to run on touch WIN7?

Rep: (38)
Touchpad is not working? We solve the problem in the BIOS.

Do this: go to the BIOS on this laptop is can be done by pressing the F2 key when you start the laptop.

Then move to the "Advanced" tab and the up / down direct the cursor to the parameter "Internal Pointing Device". Initially, this parameter was set to "Disabled" and therefore the actual touchpad and not working. Therefore, change the setting "Internal Pointing Device" to "Enabled". Just press Enter and select the "Enabled".

Then, save the changes by pressing the F10 key, confirm the save and exit from the BIOS by pressing the "Esc".

* WinSSLioN , * WinSSLioN If only it were that simple ... What did I just not doing it, and touch have not earned ... And in the manager he did not see a device ... it's sad - mouse use))) if anyone has solved the problem with touchpad on this notebook, write, pozhalusta !!!

* sergey_s39, The same garbage) tried everything ... no options! Humble yourself !! Win7 is a mouse))

Hello dear! I ask to share the source of where to get firewood, freewheeling him w7 no wifi, no Internet on the cable is not working

I want to deliver ssd. What's the Sata II port or III?

* mazioka , At the office site is from the win10 or win8 ... They fit

Welcome periodically I notice that the screen itself begins to change the contrast on a blokluyu, and then just a couple of minutes back restored to what it can be connected? power saving mode is disabled.

Rep: (6)
Dear, welcome. Set in place a brand new 500Gb HDD SSD. The difference is palpable. Performance increases significantly.
The question for people who know. I want to put the old HDD instead of the DVD drive. What boxing take? What size is suitable for our model nouta?

Rep: (3)
Adding the RAM was very troubled with this beech. Tried 2 trims:
1. The memory module is CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport BLS8G3N18AES4CEU DDR3L - 8GB 1866, SO-DIMM, Ret
2. The memory module CRUCIAL CT102464BF160B DDR3L - 8GB 1600, SO-DIMM, Ret

Both did not fit. Laptop remains on the logo Asus, does not even begin to spin a circle.
If unhook HDD and look in CMOS, we see all 12 GB of memory, which is the hardware level all the rules.
Despite the fact that 2n strip accurately maintained noutom, here it is direct so it is recommended to expand. I suspect that the problem is with Ahn * Windows update 8 to 10.

Rep: (1)
In the BIOS there is no hard drive. How do I get there hdd?

Rep: (1)
Laptop Asus x541as Windows 10 runs.
Turned off.
After the hour wanted to include as if stolen hard drive.
Insert bootable device and press any key
What kind of mistake?
Why is it such a problem?
Who knows please help.

Hello, this is a problem on the laptop, at work, or if the touch move from place laptop freezes, the screen simply freezes and does not respond to that, we have only to restart, please tell me what is the problem?

* [email protected] , This machine in operation at me for almost a year. Nothing like that happened. I can assume a failure hdd. We started very recently naughty drive. Helped its replacement by ssd. flying system. Ssd foxline.

[email protected] @ 11.04.18, 20:52*
Hello, this is a problem on the laptop, at work, or if the touch move from place laptop freezes, the screen simply freezes and does not respond to that, we have only to restart, please tell me what is the problem?

It had the same crap with him, from the beginning could hang not so often, and then even a little sliding the his desk hung up, and the module vayfay often fell off by itself, eventually dismantled racked the bolt and other trains that were there until normal flight is not hangs.

Post has been editedAureliano - 01.05.18, 21:22

Greetings, faced with a problem, I can not get into the Bios (do not know the password), I climb completely online, and neither of which can not find a sensible, can anyone knows how to throw Bios on this model Asus x540lj.
Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedpromin88 - 11.05.18, 14:05

Good day! I have a problem with Asus x540lj laptop. It does not respond laptop power button. Be serviced by qualified service and there changed multikontrollor IT8585, but he does not respond to the power button. They say that power is derived from SMOS bios battery, which is to remove the need to disassemble the entire notebook. Question: Is it true that the power of the BIOS in the Toshiba comes from the battery, because the battery for the BIOS I have not found in the motherboard?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/19, 3:40