> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

34 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
silverrick
Message#1
11.10.16, 16:13
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 314
Check in: 21.03.12
Apple iPhone 6s

����������������� (������������) download

PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime
Description | Discussion | Modems and communication | Accessories | Firmware | | Camera talk
Before you write, readFAQ - Redmi Note 4 (compilation)

There are cases when disabling unused frequencies / ranges in an engineer leads to IMEI / modem dump!

Basic tips
  1. Turn off live wallpapers
  2. Use embedded themes
  3. Remove extra widgets from desktop
  4. Disable unnecessary syncs
  5. Turn off automatic updates and notifications in Google Play
  6. Disable push notifications messengers, social. networks and operators
  7. Disable features: double-tap (double-tap the device to wake up the device), Smart-cover mode (for smart covers)
  8. Do not use task killers
  9. Remove monitoring software
  10. Set up Wi-Fi: in sleep mode - only when powered from the network; disable "always search network"
  11. With poor communication quality in LTE networks, switch the network type to 3G / 2G

Useful applications
Wakelock detectororBetterBatteryStats- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device
Root uninstallerorTitanium backup- Freeze and defrost applications, convert user applications to system applications and vice versa
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications
Autostarts- Startup Manager (to work on our device - you need to make it a system application)
Greenify- Management of background processes

Useful information

Optimization examples
Energy Optimizationbased on firmware 8.0.4.0 fromKucher2000

Past Survey Results
Voting for choosing a cost-effective firmware
Attached Image
How long does the phone live
Attached Image

Why was my post removed?
The following types of messages will be deleted without warning:
  • All posts violate the FORUM RULES and RULES of behavior in the topic.
  • Messages like "Thank you, we will check now", "Hooray, everything turned out", etc.
  • Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions.
  • Duplicate questions for which no answers (solutions) were found.

How to share your records for autonomy.
  1. If you decide to share your achievements in terms of autonomy, then keep in mind - without specifying the firmware version, modem, system settings and without a detailed log of battery statistics indicating the time of work on key points (screen and brightness settings, calls, use of mobile data) your No one’s achievements in this topic are interesting, do not contain useful information and will be deleted without warning.
  2. To specify the software version, you do not need to write the firmware off or the latest firmware from anyone, also do not write the firmware, see the signature / profile - just take a screenshot of the Settings → About device window, where the android, modem and firmware versions are immediately indicated.
  3. Indicate what you deleted / disabled. Removed all the trash - nothing says. If the list is large enough, then it is easier to indicate the applications that you have left. You can make screenshots of disabled / frozen applications or screenshots of the menu with left applications. Specify the priority network source (wi-fi / mobile data), network settings and modem (2G / 3G / auto, UMTS / HSDPA / HSUPA).
  4. If you use a battery other than the original one, be sure to indicate the characteristics of your battery in the message text.

If you read everything, you did everything and tried it, but the battery melts and you understand why there are no abilities.
Go to the topicBetterBatteryStats, read carefully the cap (preferably, that would not ask too many questions in that topic). Next, in order: install the program, look for a spoiler in the headerDump preparationand we do it on your phone, we post a dump in that thread and ask for help to figure out what is wrong with your software.

Topics Curator: devlo

Post has been editedRu4kin - 09.07.18, 19:45
Reason for editing: Navigator
stereozont
Message#42
17.01.17, 10:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 05.05.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

The following will have a definite meaning under the following conditions:

1. You have solved the problem with an elevated network:
We installed SIM cards of a new model with 4G support, or we have requested a suitable modem, or have completely disabled LTE support in build.prop. Anyway, at rest, your device sleeps normally and eats 2-3% per night.

2. You cleaned the firmware and got rid of any parasitic sources of consumption in the background:
Google calmed down geolocation, left only the necessary software, all the bloatware froze (and even turned off the corresponding receivers to heighten the placebo effect :)

3. After all the cleanings and tweaks, you have a complete working system:
Synchronization is always active and works: contacts, calendar, notes, mail, notifications of all instant messengers and payment systems, etc. At the same time, synchronization processes do not select any significant share of battery charge in statistics. Normally, all background synchronization processes last a maximum of a couple of minutes a day at the lowest clock frequencies and consume a few tenths of a percent.
This point is obvious, but very important in order to see the essence of the problem that we want to solve further. Because if your charge sags “by itself”, some wild wake blocks are in statistics or synchronization in the background so that the cover heats up, then you need to deal with it first.

4. Firmware xiaomi.eu
(I use their weekly versions on all mi-devices. There are many reasons for this, but the main one in the context of this branch is that the previous three points are performed automatically). Editing the perfservscntbl.txt file may be effective for other firmware, but I have no idea how the state management of the processor is implemented in them (for example, on some versions of miui.su the performance service was completely localized, and the XRN3 (MTK) is wonderful I lived 5 days at 8 o'clock of the screen, surprising users and naturally slowing down in the strangest places :)

The essence of the problem:
Compare screenshots from these spirit posts:minandmax
- With a large processor load, we have 4-5 hours of screen.
- With a minimum CPU usage, we have 12-20 hours of screen.
This is logical and does not cause questions, right?
The question is something else: why, using a smartphone in normal mode without games (reader-dialer, light browsing, chatting in messengers, some video, etc.) we have an average of 6-7 hours of screen, and not 12-15 or even would be 10? After all, it is much closer to the case when the processor is used to the full, and we seem to not load it at all.
(figures are approximate, just for understanding the problem)

Do a simple experiment:
install CPU-Z, run it. Switch to any application, do something (tap, swipe whatever), then switch back to CPU-Z. You will see that for a while (5-10 seconds) at least 6 cores will be active, and 2 of them will work at a maximum frequency of 2.1 GHz. After some time, if you do not touch the screen, everything will calm down, and only one core will be active at a minimum frequency of ~ 200 MHz. Now, with each touch of the screen, three cores are activated at a frequency of ~ 1.3 Ghz.

This should be enough to understand where the battery charge “flies” when the screen is on:
Any change of activity causes a significant boost to the processor (including additional cores and a sharp significant increase in their frequencies), any touch of the screen also causes an additional significant boost.
If you just switch back and forth between applications and constantly scroll and tap, you will drop the battery in 5 hours, because in fact the processor will run at full capacity, then it will seem to you that you are not doing anything.

Decision:
By default, in MIUI, the performance service is responsible for managing the states of the processor, and it is configured to provide maximum performance in any situation. If autonomy is a priority for us, then there are two options: either turn it off completely, giving control of the Android stock kernel, or edit some of its parameters, the most interesting of which are in the system / etc / perfservscntbl.txt file

The first option does not suit me personally because of a noticeable drop in performance with the naked eye (for example, an obvious slowdown of the interface when the stock dialer is deployed, gallery lags, etc.), so I took up editing perfservscntbl.txt.
The essence of my method is to find the best compromise: interface brakes are unacceptable, but 6-7 hours of the screen in three days is damn little.

I did not find descriptions of all directives and parameters, and I didn’t really search for them, since the basic parameters that interested me have speaking names.
Let's start with the top lines:
CMD_SET_CPU_CORE_MIN, SCN_APP_TOUCH, 3
CMD_SET_CPU_FREQ_MIN, SCN_APP_TOUCH, 1287000
SCN_APP_TOUCH obviously means Scene Application Touch, that is, touch the screen in any application. SET_CPU_CORE_MIN means the minimum number of cores involved, and SET_CPU_FREQ_MIN means the minimum frequency of the cores. Looking at the behavior of CPU-Z, we confirm the correctness of our guesses: when you touch the screen in a quiet state, three cores are turned on at a frequency of 1.28 GHz.

Analyzing further, we will find the lines responsible for switching between applications, such as:
CMD_SET_CPU_FREQ_BIG_LITTLE_MIN, SCN_APP_SWITCH, 1625000, 1000000
CMD_SET_CPU_CORE_BIG_LITTLE_MIN, SCN_APP_SWITCH, 4, 0
CMD_SET_VCORE, SCN_APP_SWITCH, 3
CMD_SET_CPU_FREQ_BIG_LITTLE_MIN, SCN_PACKAGE_SWITCH, 2500000, 2000000
CMD_SET_CPU_CORE_BIG_LITTLE_MIN, SCN_PACKAGE_SWITCH, 4, 0
in some of them, according to the sensations, the values ​​are indicated as “from the bald”, simply activating one or another cluster to the maximum.

We turn on the fantasy and edit all this stuff to your taste.
Reboot and look at the behavior of the kernels when switching applications, when starting processes, when touching. You can first try to delete everything at all, leaving the file empty, or do,like minein the last few days: leave only boost when touched, 2 cores at 897 MHz:
CMD_SET_CPU_CORE_MIN, SCN_APP_TOUCH, 2
CMD_SET_CPU_FREQ_MIN, SCN_APP_TOUCH, 897000
Such an approach in practice added to me quite serious 2.5-3 hours of screen time, which, as it turned out, was wasted on boost when switching applications. In general, there is a whole sea for research. Of particular interest are the articles of foreign colleagues who are more aware of the implementation of processor control regarding MIUI. Please share if you meet something worthwhile.

Posted on 1/17/2017 11:01 AM:

Kucher2000 @ 01/17/17, 09:24*
rename files perfservapplist.txt and perfservscntbl.txt does not work. After rebooting, they are again with the old names

You may need to nail (remove / freeze / disable receivers) the performance service itself. On xiaomi.eu, there is enough flag 0 in build.prop. On other firmware there is a possibility of auto-activation of the service from other places.

Post has been editedstereozont - 17.01.17, 11:11
retaras
Message#43
19.01.17, 14:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 270
Check in: 10.02.11

For the lazy and who have no time to deal with all the possibilities of saving
Xposed module will be very usefulSmart network

The program allows you to quite flexibly configure the state of WiFi, GPS, mobile Internet networks and its type (2,3,4G) with the screen turned on and off.

For lovers of digging into performance, kernels, init.d recommendKernel adiutor
Works great with DynBS.

Express your IMHO.
RespectedKucher2000He laid out a lot of useful information, which makes it possible to save a battery tremendously, but ...

There are times when these methods (if you are going to follow absolutely everything described) - Sisyphean labor:
1. Frequent and prolonged (for hours) listening to music, audio books, etc .;
2. Frequently watch videos locally and online;
3. Often and a long time included screen for games, social networks, web surfing, photo and video shooting, etc., here is a lot for what, choose for yourself.

If your mode of operation is the same as aboveSmart Network + Greenify
and more than that to add to this kitAutostarts + MyAndroidToolswith further chopping off too stubborn.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 28.01.17, 11:30
Reason for editing: in the header

--------------------
Motorola Moto X (4th Gen), Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, Xiaomi Redmi 4X
south_park
Message#44
19.01.17, 18:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 278
Check in: 03.05.07
Xiaomi Mi 8

I stumbled upon one interesting thing, besides at once on 2 phones note 4 (coincidence?), I will not get ahead, but for the current night on both phones it took 2-3% of the charge, they sleep perfectly, this was not the case.
Weifai is on, the mobile Internet is active, there is even a vatsap in memory (one), before that it was different, from 8 to 15%, new sims.

I just changed the router to mi nano, the standard zyxel keenetic router (first generation.), For the sake of interest, I decided to install xiaomi mi nano lying around, and both phones fell asleep at once.
I will not get ahead of myself, I will conduct a full-fledged test, I will charge the phone (which I do not use), it will stay for 12 hours, then I will change the router and again, if confirmed, I will try to connect the Internet with the zuksel, and the wifi for the phone Place, in the wifi itself, or in the connection to the Internet. I am already running ahead. All of the screenshot.

If this is true, I don’t know what the joke is, it probably conflicts somewhere, or more likely some ports are closed (on the zakul) or some dns records are there, which is why the phone quickly wakes up / sends data and immediately goes to sleep not happening.
m4k7im
Message#45
19.01.17, 19:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 317
Check in: 22.01.13
Alcatel Idol 3 OT-6045Y

south_park @ 19.01.17, 18:25*
I just changed the router

I confirm. Also, after changing an old Tp-Link to a new router, the zhor is gone!
And on other devices, including the XRN3 (mtk), everything was fine and with the old one, there was no increased consumption for them.
What it is connected with is not clear. As an experiment, I tried to connect a separate access point to the old router, and already through it to connect the phone to Wi-Fi - there was no zhora either. Those. It's not about ports, dns, and so on. Network settings, namely at the Wi-Fi point itself.

Post has been editedm4k7im - 19.01.17, 19:32
Reason for editing: Completed.
stereozont
Message#46
21.01.17, 10:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 05.05.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

* zvas,
Yes, I would say not "somewhat different", but "completely different"))
I'm not sure that the performance service is generally used on globals and changing this file has at least some effect, since kucher2000 mentioned that it could not find such a service. At xiaomi.eu, it is implemented as a performance 2.0 application and in services it is simply referred to as performance.
Again, everything I described, including changes in the perfservscntbl.txt file, is valid for xiaomi.eu
timyrdp
Message#47
22.01.17, 14:34
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 13.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Regarding the high consumption of "Mobile Network". My consumption exceeded 75%.
Experimental method was able to obtain a value not exceeding 15%.
Initially, the phone is 1 SIM Kyivstar (Ukraine), not cropped, exchanged in the service for a new one. 3G mobile Internet was used from time to time, but mostly there was a 2G network, supposedly set to save power. But the Mobile Network consumed almost the entire charge.
When I read the entire forum, I decided to conduct a test:
1st day. Forced 2G network. Result: "Mobile Network" ate 78%
2nd day. Forced 3G network. Result: "Mobile Network" ate 25-35%
3rd Day. Forced 4G network. Result: "Mobile Network" ate 10-15%
With that, my mob. there is no 4G operator at all :)
The phone is used as a dialer very intensively.
Firmware 8.1.4.0 Global stable.
Fantom45
Message#48
23.01.17, 12:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5081
Check in: 06.03.11
Oukitel K6

ZongHD @ 01/23/17, 11:51*
As I did not believe in the replacement of Sims, I still do not believe.

Then believe in the replacement operator. On Vodafone Ukraine, everyone complains and writes about battery charts. The sims of this operator are not friendly with the Samsung and the Huave, then the problem is in their sims. Phone so long you can kick and finish until the end. Here is an example of a normal sleep with normal sim cards and android settings. I will repeat once again what kind of dances with tambourines with ruts and other things.
Attached Image

Screen today.

Post has been editedFantom45 - 23.01.17, 12:27
Gelomen64
Message#49
24.01.17, 12:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 497
Check in: 15.05.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

How to check and see if the battery was born completely? It used to charge smart usually through memory. The phone charged up to 100% and disconnected. I decided to charge the phone through the tester and he showed that when the body was charged up to 100% the charge continued to go. And only an hour later the charger turned off and showed about 3,100 milliampere hours flooded in 3.5 hours. On the one hand, the tester shows that the body is not yet charged and takes charge, but the body itself has long been under 100% charge. I wonder who is lying and how it should be? That is the question!

--------------------
Mi Sport Bluetooth Headset
Voldemar2004
Message#50
24.01.17, 12:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 22.01.15

Hello.
After reading a bunch of branches, having performed several dances with a tambourine, I decided to share information.
I received Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3 / 32GB) and all of us beloved AliExpress with Chinese firmware, which at the moment of settings when it was first turned on successfully hung. The loader is not unlocked and did not submit the application (phone for a gift), Mi Account did not register.
Experiment number 1.I spat and flashed Global Stable ROM V8.0.4.0.MBFMIDG (MIUI8) using the SP Flash Tool. I made the following settings: SIM cards are not installed, the Wi-Fi module is turned on (without an active connection), synchronization is enabled but only via Wi-Fi, after the firmware I made a full reset via the phone menu, in the Security application I pressed the Optimize button and agreed With everything, the "Balanced" mode of operation, charged at 100%, auto-adjustment of the brightness is turned on and the brightness is set to 80%. Smart in sleep mode, guzzled at 2% per hour o.O What is most interesting, most of all, 64% ate "Mobile network", although SIMok is not in the phone !!! This situation has strained me. Set the "airplane" mode without a SIM card for 8 hours of sleep, only 2% ate. I decided that it’s not very fun to give smart with such characteristics, so I continued the experiment.
Experiment number 2.I upgraded to Global Developer ROM Version: 7.1.19 (MIUI 8). I made the following settings: SIM cards are not installed, the Wi-Fi module is turned on (without an active connection), synchronization is turned on but only via Wi-Fi, after the firmware I made a full reset via the phone menu, in the Security application I pressed the Optimize button and agreed With everything, the "Balanced" mode of operation, charged at 100%, auto-adjustment of the brightness is turned on and the brightness is set to 80%. After 8 hours of sleep, only 3% ate.
Conclusion.It looks like a problem in the old not very optimized firmware. I hope in the next Global Stable firmware everything will be fixed.
Who can know, will there be a new Global Stable firmware in early February for this smart? I really do not want to give smart on Global Developer ROM.
Good luck to all.
south_park
Message#51
26.01.17, 05:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 278
Xiaomi Mi 8

In general, as I wrote earlier, I found on my two phones a wreck in the region of 10-15% of excess consumption per day.
There is some problem with the wifi router, because of which the phone wakes up often and is long active. According to the wakelock detector, from 8 to 15% of the time when the phone has to sleep, it works.

Accidentally installed xyomi mi nano router instead of my zyxel keenetic router, as the zhor disappeared instantly on both phones.

Next, I tested a bit.

Phone number 1
Phone settings, firmware:
The phone is not used, at the moment it is simply monitored for autonomy in sleep,
Firmware multirom 8.1.10 stable.
Disabled volte and volte in build.prop (maybe not playing a big role)
1 new sim, 3g network mode (and after 4g, there is no cardinal difference, it seemed even better in 4g), 4g network catches half the antenna
Wi-Fi is always on.
Mob Internet is always on.
Location - on the network.
Sync on / off (already forgot when and where, but there is no fundamental difference.)

Now there are screenshots of what I received, that is, WITHOUT JORA
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

In total, for 11 hours the phone was active for only 22 minutes, I ate something about 2-3% of the charge.
Here, even my account is not frozen, synchronization is turned on, a very useful result.

Go ahead:
We froze the account and everything is off (the phone search does not freeze), including the 4g network (usually the expense only increased).
PS, earlier, freezing seemed to make me worse, the phone was asleep even worse than in stock.
Attached Image

Unfortunately, there is no screenshot of the start of the test and the graphics from the standard application, because after the freeze I restarted the phone, the wake detector count started again, but the standard schedule is not, due to the fact that the phone was discharged to 50%, it is already 3 days from one charge lies, and visual graphics were not there.
All this time, Wi-Fi and mobile Internet were active, I myself see this for the first time, and even now a few days later, the phone shows the same conditions 1% of activity, or 10 minutes of vigor at 13 hours of sleep.

As you can see, there is no zhora in standby mode, the phone sleeps like a dead man.

And now the most interesting, I change the router to the old one, I reboot, I don’t touch anything more on the phone, and please:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Voila, for 22 hours of the same lying 11% of the time is active and 2.5 hours, the loss of charging is about 14-15%.
At the same time, my account is FROZEN, this test was carried out after the first tests.

Also from the archives is a screenshot of the wakelock where the phone was in stock, i.e. unfrozen, the old router.
Attached Image

Telephone number 2
About the phone, use mode and so on.
I use the phone, mainly browsing, picaba, vk, vatsap
2 sim, 1 megaphone, gsm, second beeline 3G, both new.
Firmware multirom 7.1.15 developer.
Disabled volte and volte in build.prop
Weifai and mobile Internet are always included.

There are no clear and visual data here, a bit different use, but on the whole everything is visible.
New router:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Nothing is frozen, synchronization is on, there is a watsap in memory. 13 minutes in 8 hours of sleep, and 2-3%, despite the fact that this body could receive SMS.

Now 2 days of uptime and 6 hours of screen, the next day I got 7 hours of screen for about 1.5 days, but I did not make a screenshot.
The first 2 hours was sitting in the browser through a weak 3g.
Attached Image

Attached Image

2 nights can be clearly seen on the graphs, it was enough to correspond with Vatsap, because the background activity is almost 2.5 hours.

And now the example on the old router, you can not look at the percentage of charge, the bodies were charged.
Attached Image

12% of activity for 1 day 8 hours, and 4 hours, the difference is palpable.

A brief conclusion, it is not clear why, but 2 of my phones (also in the subject earlier at least1 user confirmedthat the change of the router removed the zhor) began to sleep great, autonomy improved significantly, up to 5-7 hours of the screen with 2 days of work (Wi-Fi and mobile Internet are always active, whats not, nothing is frozen), which I consider to be an excellent result additional actions, removing the pushes, having frozen too much, etc., etc., can be pulled out of the cap even more, but IMHO it is a perversion to be honest.

On average, the phone on the old router ate about 20% per day (lying), after switching to a new router it became 4-8%, which gives about 15% of the charge savings per day, or 30% for two days, which in turn gives about 2 hours of screen work displaying the total screen time from 4-5 to 6-7 hours. (all this is approximately in my personal use mode), but a 30% gain is noticeable noticeably, most of all when the screen is often on and off to respond to messages, since the body quickly falls asleep, the charge goes noticeably slower than before.

A few words about routers.
In the apartment there is a Mi4 smartphone with which everything is fine with both routers.
Zuksel is in no way tricky, everything is standard like everyone else.
They are located in one place, 2-3 meters from the phones.
I tried to plug the MI router into the Zuxel router that processes the Internet from the provider, the phone connected to me sleeps well.
It seemed to me, either when the world router is connected to the provider, the phone sleeps even better than in the variant above, or here it is just an accident. It needs more accurate testing, and I'm lazy.
One of these days I will try to connect according to the scheme - the provider - the mi router processes the Internet, then the zuksel distributes the Wi-Fi, and look at the zhor in this case.

Why did I write all this? Yes, xs, many people sin on a large network, yes, it is, but it is about 8-10% higher than the consumption from a wifi, and in general terms, the cost of acb is quite small, that is, with two days of using the phone, an hour of screen max .
The problem with my phones personally was in frequent, regular awakenings and rather long activity after that. Or something is synchronized and can not, or the phone is exchanging something with the router and does not fall asleep. I do not know how the result is a constant background zhor which eats up 20-30% of acb for 2 days of lying down.
I will slowly try to poke different settings in both routers in order to look for the cause of zhora.

Post has been editedsouth_park - 26.01.17, 15:56
Reason for editing: In the header
v1gog
Message#52
28.01.17, 18:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Check in: 03.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

There was a zhory in the waiting mode of 15-20% for 8-9 hours without the Internet turned on and wifi, while the background was cut as far as possible without root. In the first place was a mobile connection. now 3-4%. Did the following:
-Replaced sims with new ones and zhor dropped to 10%
Changed network type for simok. Made a complete reset to the factory. For MTS, Ukraine delivered 2G (first sim) for lifecell delivered 3G (second sim). I use the Internet with lifecell, I noticed more (and I read in a branch) that the battery is more spent on the MTS. Before etim, I tried to put on 4G (although operators do not support) in the branch they wrote less consumption will be - nothing has changed.
Before this, the settings were as follows:
Settings
Energy Saving - On
Energy savings - no programs added,
Energy Saving - Disable Mobile Internet in 1 minute,
Energy Saving - Clear the cache when the device is locked after 10 minutes,
Nutrition - balanced
System animations - do not show
Battery consumption by applications -Maximum
For developers - turned off all the animation
For developers - Limit of background processes - standard limitation
For developers - Enabled MIUI optimization
Sync disabled
MI account is disabled
Location access disabled
User Experience Program - Off
Sending Diagnostic Data Automatically Off
auto brightness off
Brightness set to 50%
Disallowed the use of mobile for all applications exceptsavagemessiahzine.com, mi remote, contacts synchronization.
I always turn off the Internet when I do not use it, when I turn it on

It turns out helped replace the sim, change the types of networks
Maybe someone will help. This is not something that I would like from this phone, but zhor 15-20% for 8-9 hours in standby mode is brute force!

Post has been editedv1gog - 28.01.17, 18:46
Reason for editing: Adding text about full reset
south_park
Message#53
29.01.17, 00:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 278
Xiaomi Mi 8

Found another unpleasant bug with a fingerprint scanner.
In narrow pants with a not very large pocket, the sensor constantly wakes the phone, the foot touches the sensor through the cloth, the phone does not vibrate about an unrecognized finger, but wakes up (the screen does not light up)

The hand check showed the same thing, if you put your finger through a T-shirt, the phone is awake.
Today, in 1.5 hours by car, the phone has not slept for almost an hour.
If you disable unlock with your finger, then this problem does not bother.
Ps Yes, for 3-4 years I carry phones in my pockets with a back cover to my foot, so it’s less likely to scratch the screen with grit in the fabric and probably the oleophobic is less erased. Can anyone deny on personal experience?

Firmware 8.1.10 multi.
Who has a fingerprint lock on stock firmware or any otheryou can check?
The process that eats first on the screenshot below.
Just a finger through a T-shirt, touch the sensor and hold it, or touch and hold it. Further look how grow wake and time.
Attached Image

Post has been editedsouth_park - 29.01.17, 00:25
Desik1603
Message#54
30.01.17, 22:08
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 29.01.13

Hello! I want to share with you the way I cope with excessive zhora network. The way is simple and maybe everyone who has such a problem has done it a thousand times, but it really helps me. And I just after charging, reboot the phone, go to the engineering menu and switch the network type to "only lte" first, and then to "wcdma only" and exit. The settings in the menu are not saved, but the zhor miraculously disappears ..
Firmware international stable 8.1.4
Simka 2012, the operator 4g does not support.
Here is a screen that clearly shows a plot with zhor (about 10 percent in 8 hours) and its absence (1-2 percent in 8 hours)
Attached Image

Post has been editedDesik1603 - 30.01.17, 22:19
Reason for editing: Spoiler
pic-0
Message#55
31.01.17, 10:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 248
Check in: 16.04.13
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

I welcome everyone, the device is amazing after the revision (applications are frozen, all in the screenshots), I want to share the results of sleep. The Internet is on, weather, themes, synchronization, and all the other miui functions work, I use 4g two sims, constantly viber, gmail on the network.
Sleep:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Frozen:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware info:
Attached Image

PS: LTE and 3G consumes well, because I have it in idle (screen off), switches itself to 2g and after unlocking with LTE, no more patches and didn’t use third-party software.

Post has been editedpic-0 - 31.01.17, 10:11
dva974
Message#56
06.02.17, 06:25
Driver
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 8284
Check in: 02.02.12
Honor 8 FRD-L09

M
The curator of the topic is appointeddevlo

--------------------
About how many wonderful discoveries
Trainsthe spirit of enlightenment ...search by keyword

Patience is the highest virtue, anger is the highest evil. ///📖
diablix
Message#57
09.02.17, 13:07
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 31.01.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Good day. Noticed such a feature. If you remove the phone from charging immediately at 100%, then it discharges faster than if you keep it on charging for some time after 100%. For example, if I put it to charge for the whole night - after that it loses approximately 10% per hour with constant use of the screen and WiFi. If I charge during the day and immediately disconnect from the network when it reaches 100%, then it is discharged by 12-15% per hour with the same load. It seems that 100% is not the limit, and he can still take charge in addition. Perhaps the battery indication is lying? Nobody faced such a problem?
sych_vn
Message#58
09.02.17, 13:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 455
Check in: 08.04.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Diablix @ 09.02.17, 11:07*
Good day. Noticed such a feature. If you remove the phone from charging immediately at 100%, then it discharges faster

It shows 100%, but it still charges in about 30 minutes (sometimes up to an hour). I have a charging cord that shows the current consumed. Therefore, I know 100%.

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 2/16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5110XXCMA2_P5110XXCMA4 4.1.2 stock
alexrpp
Message#59
11.02.17, 20:52
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Check in: 07.07.06

Xiaomi.eu firmware 7.1.19:
Disable additional applications Whetstone, Performance (perfservice) and Power Optimization [i.e. whole "gentleman's set": memory / processor / process optimizations].
Result: less than 1% per night (9 hours of sleep, 2G network without internet, no WiFi). Ie, for example, as soon as the battery became 14% - cleared the RAM, turned off the screen, and in the morning I see the same 14%.

PS: all Google applications are turned off, because they are not needed.
ezotoppp
Message#60
12.02.17, 11:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 216
Check in: 10.06.15

After charging up to 100% on charging, I kept it for another couple of hours. Battery holds better !!!
Since hrn 2 I remember constantly doing this. Here and there !!!

--------------------
alexrpp
Message#61
20.02.17, 08:10
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Check in: 07.07.06

I will share the experience.
The device: 2/16 GB + 32 GB Samsung card. Simka mini MTS 2012, 4G supported. But forcibly 2G exhibited, at night the mobile Internet is turned off. WiFi is disabled when not needed.
The fingerprint scanner is enabled, the doublet is turned off. Used by TWRP 3.0.3 from jemmini.

1. Firmware from xiaomi.eu 7.1.19 + root, everything imaginable and not imaginable turned off (programs / services / autostart), google was completely disabled.
Sleep well.
Result: for the night ~ 2%; 8 hours of screen with auto brightness at 50% or manual at 30%; about 3 ... 4 days lives, the mode "telegram all day" from the mobile Internet.

2. Firmware from xiaomi.eu 7.2.16 without root, nothing is disabled; Google is configured, without auto-sync, mi account is not configured.
Sleep well.
Result: for the night ~ 2%; while on the screen I see that the same 8 hours will live.

Personal conclusion: on the firmware from xiaomi.eu, the device does not need perversions, if there is no problem with the network zhora from the beginning.

Post has been editederaseralex - 20.02.17, 08:16

34 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/01: 14