> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

34 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
silverrick
Message#1
11.10.16, 16:13
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 314
Check in: 21.03.12
Apple iPhone 6s

����������������� (������������) download

PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime
Description | Discussion | Modems and communication | Accessories | Firmware | | Camera talk
Before you write, readFAQ - Redmi Note 4 (compilation)

There are cases when disabling unused frequencies / ranges in an engineer leads to IMEI / modem dump!

Basic tips
  1. Turn off live wallpapers
  2. Use embedded themes
  3. Remove extra widgets from desktop
  4. Disable unnecessary syncs
  5. Turn off automatic updates and notifications in Google Play
  6. Disable push notifications messengers, social. networks and operators
  7. Disable features: double-tap (double-tap the device to wake up the device), Smart-cover mode (for smart covers)
  8. Do not use task killers
  9. Remove monitoring software
  10. Set up Wi-Fi: in sleep mode - only when powered from the network; disable "always search network"
  11. With poor communication quality in LTE networks, switch the network type to 3G / 2G

Useful applications
Wakelock detectororBetterBatteryStats- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device
Root uninstallerorTitanium backup- Freeze and defrost applications, convert user applications to system applications and vice versa
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications
Autostarts- Startup Manager (to work on our device - you need to make it a system application)
Greenify- Management of background processes

Useful information

Optimization examples
Energy Optimizationbased on firmware 8.0.4.0 fromKucher2000

Past Survey Results
Voting for choosing a cost-effective firmware
Attached Image
How long does the phone live
Attached Image

Why was my post removed?
The following types of messages will be deleted without warning:
  • All posts violate the FORUM RULES and RULES of behavior in the topic.
  • Messages like "Thank you, we will check now", "Hooray, everything turned out", etc.
  • Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions.
  • Duplicate questions for which no answers (solutions) were found.

How to share your records for autonomy.
  1. If you decide to share your achievements in terms of autonomy, then keep in mind - without specifying the firmware version, modem, system settings and without a detailed log of battery statistics indicating the time of work on key points (screen and brightness settings, calls, use of mobile data) your No one’s achievements in this topic are interesting, do not contain useful information and will be deleted without warning.
  2. To specify the software version, you do not need to write the firmware off or the latest firmware from anyone, also do not write the firmware, see the signature / profile - just take a screenshot of the Settings → About device window, where the android, modem and firmware versions are immediately indicated.
  3. Indicate what you deleted / disabled. Removed all the trash - nothing says. If the list is large enough, then it is easier to indicate the applications that you have left. You can make screenshots of disabled / frozen applications or screenshots of the menu with left applications. Specify the priority network source (wi-fi / mobile data), network settings and modem (2G / 3G / auto, UMTS / HSDPA / HSUPA).
  4. If you use a battery other than the original one, be sure to indicate the characteristics of your battery in the message text.

If you read everything, you did everything and tried it, but the battery melts and you understand why there are no abilities.
Go to the topicBetterBatteryStats, read carefully the cap (preferably, that would not ask too many questions in that topic). Next, in order: install the program, look for a spoiler in the headerDump preparationand we do it on your phone, we post a dump in that thread and ask for help to figure out what is wrong with your software.

Topics Curator: devlo

Post has been editedRu4kin - 09.07.18, 19:45
Reason for editing: Navigator
uaimperatorua
Message#22
21.12.16, 15:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 19.12.12

Firmware multirom 8.1.4.0 + rut. Plus disabled in build.prop manually.
Constantly saving energy is turned on, VC and VibER do not always sleep.
Use instant messengers + easy toy, video, installation apps.
All that is corrected produced by regular means.
Included 3g, gps. Auto-brightness off, set the required minimum.
Constantly included 2 sim cards
Overnight consumption without wifi about 2-3%
7 hours of screen +45 minutes of talk and 24 hours of waiting, I consider more than worthy of the result. And then, I did not put him in zero, 4% would be enough especially for short calls for another 5-6 hours)

Post has been editeduaimperatorua - 21.12.16, 15:55
Ilinsider
Message#23
22.12.16, 23:07
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 351
Check in: 18.12.16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

I hope you do not need anyone to say that the autonomy of the piece of iron depends on the user? I will not be able to recharge even 4 days fully using the device. battery in 4100 it allows.
do not need a waffle-off
you do not need an Internet for half a day - turn off and switch the network to GSM
turned off the navigator - turn off the GPS
put in the settings of the battery cleaning after blocking after 10 minutes (for me), turn on the network to cut down also after a period of time
Meow is so good that allows you to flexibly configure your smartphone
cut down the animation system - I did not see the difference, but the body is already easier
balanced mode (and when they set the power saving mode)
and many more nuances
So you can put out any body in 4-6 hours and whine that the body quickly sets.
And yes, all the same, let him out of his hands more often, do not run away, do not check it and keep it under control.
stereozont
Message#24
01.01.17, 13:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 05.05.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

In thisarticleThe author activates the work of ZRAM to improve multitasking, and more interesting in terms of power consumption, gets rid of the perfservice service that controls the CPU in MIUI, thereby connecting the stock interactive governor to the work. According to the author, the latter distributes the load on the cores much more rationally.
I tried the method on xiaomi.eu 6.12.29 - I did not test long, because I noticed an obvious unacceptable performance degradation for me (slowing down the interface when starting a dialer, lags in the gallery, etc., a drop in the result in anttu to 70,000). The behavior of the processor is changing quite noticeably. For example, when you touch the screen, only two cores are activated at low frequencies, compared to three on defaults (observations in CPU-Z). Rollback changes to MIUI-shny perfservice. However, this topic will be interesting for those who want to go deep. It makes sense to dig /system/etc/perfservapplist.txt and perfservscntbl.txt

Post has been editedstereozont - 01.01.17, 13:40
Reason for editing: comment on Antutu and CPU-Z
M @ ximuss
Message#25
03.01.17, 00:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 26.01.12
GoClever TAB S73

My best result without any optimization and root, firmware 8.1.2.0
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
M

Post has been editedRu4kin - 03.01.17, 00:31
Reason for editing: spoiler
BY_ATOM
Message#26
03.01.17, 09:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Check in: 16.06.13
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

* kai82,
Firmware V8.1.2.0.MBFMIDI. I patched modem 61. No fixes are not worth it, the only battery charge in the section set the maximum. Of the programs installed vatsap, Skype and a couple of toys. Well, for 50 minutes of the screen and 5 minutes of talking on the phone, 11 percent devoured. And yes wi-fi and bluetooth is always on.
Attached Image

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32, Xiaomi Redmi 4 PRO 3/32
sych_vn
Message#27
03.01.17, 16:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 455
Check in: 08.04.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

My best result is a telephone 10 days. It is worth the firmware miui.su 6.12.22 and turned off vilte and volte support in build.prop. For the night with wi-fi turned off 8 hours 1-2%. From the programs gmail, 2 OLX, 2 viber, Mi cloud enabled device search and all syncs, google photo mail.ru cloud with autoloading enabled. 4 games. Hour 1,5-2 game in the tanks. Auto-brightness is always on at 50%. Should I switch to global 8.1.3, who can tell me everything is much better?
My screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsych_vn - 03.01.17, 16:23

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 2/16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5110XXCMA2_P5110XXCMA4 4.1.2 stock
stereozont
Message#28
03.01.17, 21:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

Still, I tested it with the ro.mtk_perfservice_support = 0 parameter in build.prop (it disables the use of perfservscntbl.txt and uses the stock performance manager).
What can I say ... In principle, you can live. In heavy applications, the percent still includes the productive cores, so you can still play without brakes. The lack of a boost when touching, switching applications, starting, updating frames, etc. perceptibly has a beneficial effect on autonomy, but it also has an obvious downside: launching applications is not lightning-fast, there are lags in the gallery, when scrolling in some messengers, etc. Someone got used to this, and if autonomy is more important for him, then 10 hours of screen is guaranteed for him.

The task is the maximum - to edit perfservscntbl in such a way as to find an adequate compromise. Lags when scrolling - this is of course unacceptable, so a boost is needed. But 6 hours in two days is no good. There should be 8 confident hours of screen with two to three days of use.

On screenshots:
Xiaomi.eu 6.12.29 without xiaomi services, one SIM card in 3G mode, wi-fi is turned off for the night, the room is always active. Where there is no wi-fi, the mob is turned on. the Internet. Auto brightness 50%. Mostly browsing (chrome) and instant messengers (viber, whatsapp, kate mobile,savagemessiahzine.com), 2 hours of video, an hour of games and an hour of music, camera and GPS on the occasion, half an hour of calls.
10 hours of screen, 2 days
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
novikov.as
Message#29
05.01.17, 11:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 132
Check in: 20.01.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Such are the things guys. I don’t know if my story will help anyone, but the thing is. Like the majority here, the network was eating 15-20% per night, nothing helped, but the loader did not unlock and did not install the root, bought this miracle of technology, in the hope that the 4100 battery would hold for 2 days without any extra machinations, the last device was tired constantly sew, pick, etc.
And a miracle happened the other day, I live in the DPR, I use MTS Ukraine and Phoenix operators (our republican operator), 4g and 3g are not here, MTS 2g used the Internet, but the other day I switched on the Phoenix Internet, as it has 3 times more speed , like a little less, the network began to eat, but not as much as I wanted. In general, what I did was to turn on all syncs, which can be enabled in all accounts, including Mi, but I always turned on sync for 10-15 minutes and then turned off, but the day before yesterday I left wi-fi and sync on for the night, I was eating the night 2 ночь, left wi-fi on for the night, but the synchronization turned off the same result, for 6 and a half hours 2 не, I don’t know what happened, but something of the above helped
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
kai82
Message#30
06.01.17, 00:20
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 13.06.11
Google Pixel 2 XL

Today I changed the SIM card in the store. There was a micro-sim (Life :)), changed to nano (Lifecell. This is the same Life only after re-branding. Ie the card is fresher). Simka squeezed out of the card and can be used as any. At work, put in slot 2. Default settings (preferably 4G). Turned on my account, synchronization. I did it several times and left it on. Pre-2.5 -3 hours of observations, only 1% went away (which is already a good thing). Now I moved it to slot 1. The phone is charged. Synchronization left only by Wi-Fi (although it turned off). Energy saving not included. Tomorrow I will write about the results.

P.S. Let me remind you that my firmware is 8.1.2.0, modem P61. Yesterday I did a reset to the factory, but it did not help. Consumption was as usual for the night more than 10%.

Post has been editedkai82 - 06.01.17, 00:22
BY_ATOM
Message#31
07.01.17, 17:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Check in: 16.06.13
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

Evening for everyone and Merry Christmas.
Briefly accomplish your experiments.
Since the purchase was 8.0.3.0 battery pack that did not do 15-25% per night.
From Lava to God, that in a day the update arrived to 8.0.4.0, by disconnecting everything that was possible and picking received 3-5% for 8 hours of waiting () there were all sorts of tweaks for turning off LTE, etc., etc. Then I flashed 61 modems and it became 1-2% per night.
A week later, flew 8.1.2.0. I sewed the settings, I did not flatter anything! only turned on energy saving and got the same 1-2% for 8 hours of waiting, the phone sleeps like a baby and nothing wakes him up except for the alarm at 6.00))
And then a new version 8.1.4.0 arrived to me, literally 4 days ago. I was delighted and eagerly flashed it. As a result, 15-20% of the battery jore per night in standby mode. Now, some will start to write what it was necessary to wait for day 2 so that the firmware will install, be synchronized and all that) I must say that this is nonsense. Because with firmware from 8.0.4.0 to 8.1.2.0, the zhor left immediately without installing it. In addition, I’ll add what I waited for 3 days on firmware 8.1.4.0 and the zhor did not become less, and last night I flashed FlashTool on 8.1.2.0 and without any dancing with tambourines and picking the system, Zhor instantly left, 3% ate during the night. It is a pity that the Chinese have withdrawn the firmware 8.1.2.0 mine the most successful. I have already thrown off the screenshots of the phone on this firmware, too lazy to look, somewhere around 6 hours of the screen (+/- 30 minutes) and 2.5 days of the phone.
For myself, I decided to sit on this firmware for now, and I advise everyone to advise that this firmware is in my opinion the most balanced as power consumption.
P.S. And yes, I forgot to say I tested 4 different modems and came to the conclusion that 61 is the best in terms of power consumption. I can’t say anything about the connection, I can’t bo in my tower every 500m. by stuck))

I hope that my observations and experiments will help to solve problems with fast discharge in standby mode.

Links to my posts about firmware 8.1.2.0
First post
Second post
Third post

Post has been editedBY_ATOM - 07.01.17, 17:10
Reason for editing: overcame laziness and found his former posts)

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32, Xiaomi Redmi 4 PRO 3/32
su24
Message#32
09.01.17, 11:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 01.04.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Intermediate result of energy saving settings. Received root, firmware 8.1.3. Some applications are frozen, Google account with synchronization enabled, m-account - periodically I go. Viber, mail and mail are constantly working. Used the leadership of Kucher2000 (partially), set the govenor. Result under the spoiler.
Attached Image

Attached Image

I forgot to add - on screenshots presented a heavy mode of operation - most of the time the screen was played Full HD video from a local media or from YouTube.

Post has been editedsu24 - 09.01.17, 11:04

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi note 5, Prestigio Visconte Ecliptica PNT10130
harli1
Message#33
10.01.17, 16:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 265
Check in: 14.06.09
Pocophone F1 6/128

barbaris5 @ 10.01.17, 12:27*
On the second phone, it was originally 8.0.3.0 and the expense was large, switched to V8.1.2.0.MBFMIDI - the expense did not change.

I dumped to the factory before the firmware and after, I went through the flashlight, autonomy and sleep are good. I think you need to do a mandatory reset from the box and after the firmware.
kai82
Message#34
12.01.17, 17:34
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 13.06.11
Google Pixel 2 XL

I updated the firmware to 8.1.4.0, did not overload anything and did not do any discharges. I put the mode on 3G prerequisite (before that it was preferably 4G). While the flight is normal. For 2 hours, consumption has not changed. In the evening, fully charged and see how much per night. Tonight it was 5% in 8 hours (but for some reason the setting was always on to always scan wifi, even when turned off)

P.S. I suppose that the replacement of the SIM card helped (it was life :), it was replaced with a newer card of the same operator. now it's lifecell). 3G operator itself

Post has been editedkai82 - 12.01.17, 18:19
barbaris5
Message#35
13.01.17, 17:09
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 07.10.15

That's what I found
The device supports simultaneous operation of both SIM-cards in 3G networks. This is especially true for subscribers of those telecom operators who cover only the 3G / 4G bands without 2G support - the same Tele 2, for example. Everyone knows that if you do not choose such a SIM card as the main one for data transfer in 3G / 4G, then it simply ceases to be available, since the card in one of the slots can work only in 2G. Here the Tele 2 SIM card always remains available in 3G, even if another card is selected for data transfer, which is convenient.

This is, of course, about the features of the standby mode, since working with two SIM cards is organized according to the usual Dual SIM Dual Standby standard, when both cards can be in active standby mode but cannot work simultaneously - there is only one radio module. For voice communication or data transfer, you can assign a specific card in advance or select it directly during the connection.
jbronxxx
Message#36
15.01.17, 00:50
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1655
Check in: 12.08.12
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Game test autonomy, who are interested.
Conditions :
Miui 8.1.2.0 + root + tvrp
Wot blitz on medium settings. (by the way, Not 3 pro pulls this game much better. Mtk is the uttermost slag)
P61 modem. (Someone wrote that the phone sleeps better with the P50 modem. Not true. I tried. The consumption is the same, and the mobile Internet is Dead! In the game, the ping is “stable” 6000, at 61m 120-150
Forced WCDMA through the engineering menu (which is interesting, in this mode, it was possible to squeeze almost 50 minutes of the screen longer than in the preferred mode. From the fact that the network did not skip, I understood)
Performance mode enabled (doesn’t change anything)
No patches, freezing ONLY unnecessary software a Google maps, no fixes for autonomy, no Hpozdov and others.
20% brightness of the screen with sound.
The result - 4.5 hours of screen in the "heavy" games. (I assume that this is around 8-9 hours of 3G surfing, there will be 2 more hours on the wafer. Subjectively)
Attached Image

Posted 01/15/2017 at 00:54:

* harli1,
After upgrades, flushes and firmwares, you need to charge 3-4 times in order for the autonomy to stabilize. Have patience, try)

Post has been editedjbronxxx - 15.01.17, 00:55
dimzon99
Message#37
15.01.17, 17:15
Local
[online]

Messages 106
Check in: 04.12.14
Oneplus 3T

I replaced the pictures of Ukrainian operators with those cut off by new Kyivstar and MTS, and the problem of Zhora battery disappeared. In the settings it is worth preferably 4g, although in Ukraine there is no 4g.
D_Godunov
Message#38
15.01.17, 20:13
Ebony merchant
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2705
Check in: 09.04.16

Screen time Redmi Note 4 MTK

Immediately conclusions: 17 hours of the screen of 25 total time. Battery balance - 7%.

Test conditions
  • New phone RN4.
  • The phone just lay on the table with the screen on.
  • Firmware stock Chinese China Stable v8.1.9.0.MBFCNDI updated by air.
  • All default settings.
  • Removed Chinese applications (yes, now you can delete something). Mi-purse, app-store and other trash is not removed.
  • Brightness of about 35% is quite enough in the house. conditions. Auto-brightness is off.
  • The first 8 hours a network in 4G, WiFi is disabled.
  • Then the screen is off for 8 hours - we slept)
  • The rest of the time is 2G network, WiFi is on.
  • A few calls - 11 minutes.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRu4kin - 17.01.17, 23:39
Reason for editing: in the header

--------------------
Winner of the Walk of Fame 2018-2019!
otezzz
Message#39
16.01.17, 09:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 247
Check in: 16.01.13

Good time!
And so, the patient RN4 2/16, 8.1.4.0, the loader is unlocked, but twrp and root have not yet done so.
There was a wild zhor charge - for the night about 1% per hour. There was one life :) 3g sim card of 2012 sample, not cropped (it was originally a microSIM). Yesterday I replaced it with a new one that is already undergoing lifecell. And cheers! For 8 hours of sleep 1%, and this despite the fact that the apartment has a bad connection and often jumps from 3g to 2g.

--------------------
XRN5 4/46
D_Godunov
Message#40
16.01.17, 16:57
Ebony merchant
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2705
Check in: 09.04.16

In less than 17 hours in standby mode, ate 2%.
no problem with the phone!
problems can be with unstable network connection,
with the lack of mobile Internet or WiFi, provided they are on,
with Google services,
Left Topics
other your favorite software.
Proofs
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRu4kin - 17.01.17, 23:39
Reason for editing: in the header

--------------------
Winner of the Walk of Fame 2018-2019!
stereozont
Message#41
17.01.17, 00:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

Like me andsupposed, by simple manipulations with perfservscntbl.txt (left only boost when touched, 2 cores at 897 MHz), we managed to get a confident three days of use at 9+ hours of the screen. At the same time, real performance suffered only slightly (about 77,000 in Antutu), which is much better compared with a complete shutdown of the performance service with comparable autonomy.
I must say, it is even somewhat more than I expected, so for myself I leave such a scheme and calmly live on.
Power consumption xiaomi.eu 7.1.12
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

xiaomi.eu 7.1.12, the mode of use is normal, without games: two SIM cards in 3G mode, auto brightness 50%, wi-fi in the room and mobile. Internet on the street (turns off at night), synchronization is always active without restrictions (kate mobile, viber, whatsapp, chrome, gmail, google keep,savagemessiahzine.com). Google account is active, I do not use mi-services. 7-9 main applications are constantly in memory, RAM is never cleared.

34 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:14