BenQ E72 - Discussion

Rep: (1319)
DiscussionBenQ E72
Description | Discussion | Firmware пїЅ

[!] For questions about programs / games and their search, please refer to the sections: Programs , Games . Off topic posts removed.

Post has been editedGhost098 - 23.05.10, 20:24
Reason for editing: Added description.

Rep: (12)
what's so bad ....? I for this also wanted to do :(

Rep: (10)
Citizens comrades, who have succeeded in finding accessories for Benka? Interested in batteries, body, buttons, headphones (normal) :)
Maybe someone saw where? American all clambered, English half current. Who can advise where to look?

Rep: (10)
wiring adapter for headphones. That's just Sorg does not recommend doing because of sound quality.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
StrangerOk @ 9/9/09, 9:44 p.m.*
Interested in batteries,

The battery is exactly the same as for the BQ-Siemens S81, you can ask for it, maybe somewhere on the services was overloaded.

thanks for the little scheme: rolleyes: all the same I will try to make ...

Rep: (0)
I bought a blocked one on Ebay.fr, I reshooted it - it works fine. I would like to install firmware 6.5 rus but no so far .....

Rep: (201)
Nobody accidentally sells this device? If yes, then write in a personal.

here's a question arose, did everyone have a very stretched image when opening a photo taken by e72 on their computer with a windows photo album?

I SELL your bank !! Ideal, complete set. : happy:
M
At the flea market please.

Post has been editedcaramba_sda - 24.11.09, 10:45

People! In my Benk entom, I started to look for a SIM menu with all kinds of entertainments, etc. .... I just need to cut one crap out of there ... Where can I find it, I’ve covered everything I can! It couldn’t disappear where?

Rep: (718)
Der_meister_88 @ 11/23/09, 18:33*
SIM menu

Look in the Windows folder, simtkui.lnk or tkitapp.exe

Damn, no ...

Rep: (16)
der_meister_88, this can’t be. Look carefully !!! On Windows / StartMenu, there should be a shortcut simtkui.lnk, maybe it’s just hidden. Use any file manager that has the ability to view system, hidden files. The built-in manager has this feature no.

Found a commander, the current is still there and it doesn’t open a damn ... White screen, writes the download and that's it ....

Rep: (16)
* sorg , no you are mistaken, but e72 is a pure development of benq-siemens, and was developed in almost the time of bankruptcyAttached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 12:34