> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Microemulator | emulator for mini opera

Rep: (29)
Tonight, after correspondence with the developer, he added the full support of the Russian language, for which he heartfelt thanks.
Link:_http://snapshot.microemu.org/microemulator/download/microemulator-2.0.3-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz

Rep: (449)
myqtek8310 , Thank you for the contribution to the development of microemulator'a, especially for access to fs!
PS. advise a simple setup for the Windows, I try to collect emulsion distribution to all put in one click, without any edits Config2.xml etc.

giris Unfortunately not prompt as I Do not Know.

Rep: (54)
hmyqtek8310 ,
look for in an Internet InnoSetup it's free)
he did it instalyashki ..

Rep: (449)
psymon ,
Thank you, pro inno know. Let's just say he's not quite simple. Well, it will be necessary to master it. Samy simple, it WinRAR, so only commands and variables, how to write is not found for him. Any where% ProgramFiles%. And what a variable is for "your name", this is% UserData%?

Rep: (22)
myqtek8310 ,
Well done! +1

Rep: (8)
For dense surf heap enough, IMHO. Can it be increased?

Rep: (185)
And why in the full-screen mode so hinders drawing ??? I put 320x240 runs as put eg 800600 and start the brakes .. and the higher the resolution the more brakes. Opt device resizable with Russian input.

and slows down in what cases? if scrolling page of the slider, then yes, slightly slows down, drags the mouse directly over the page, and everything else flies just fine, no complaints.

Did opera speed depends mikroemulyatore depending on which device shake your build? I just ran the one that his shaking htc p 3600? Can try on some Siemens download or nokii?

Rep: (112)
A virtual machine on a virtual machine?
And if the version is, without having to put JRE SE?

I think that the version is independent, it puts all sorts of flying and all, maybe the JMM.

Java is the latest from loosely. Komp I did not faint, two gig, two cores. So what about the lack of resources of speech does not go ...
Updated: All figured out, turns out I was all the fault of the program for counting traffic and the speed of your internet connection. It has a window on top of all is always displayed. Mikroemulyatoru did not like it. Now everything just flies. :) Opera Mini is now everywhere !!!

Post has been editedlordofsilence - 20.07.08, 00:08

Ehhh .... but the file system does not see. Ku yes it is necessary to add a line right? Give a piece of code ....

Confirm. File system does not see. And save the files do not want. I push download and he zero reaction.

Rep: (89)
lordofsilence ,
Klev_ ,
Microemulator (post # 1651319)

daemonpnz , Made as it is written, and FIG. Give the file itself chtoli who operates access to fs !?

Rep: (163)
it worked for me)

Problem solved.
runs through the bat-file downloaded from the website eeepc

Bat file is corrected according to the parameters in the label.
Now everything works.
cd microemulator-2.0.2
start java.exe -cp microemulator.jar; lib / microemu-jsr-75.jar org.microemu.app.Main --impl org.microemu.cldc.file.FileSystem org.microemu.examples.fcview.FCViewMIDlet apps \ Operamini41 .jad

Opera gathered together with the emulator in the exe.
It is necessary to extract the archive folder to fall in love and run the executable.
It works without Java. All you have to compile.
One minus is - size Uncompressed 25 meg.
Access to the file system works.
Everything seems ok.
And most importantly - zhudko less traffic.

_ttp: //rapidshare.com/files/132199683/microemu202_distrib1.rar.html (11 meg)

Post has been editedKlev_ - 25.07.08, 00:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 17:56