> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis NB102 - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionBravis NB102
PictureBravis NB102
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
The tablet
NB102
Display
10-inch display IPS
1024 x 600 pixels
operating system
Android 5.1
CPU
4-x-core processor
A33 1.5GHZ
Graphics Mali400MP2
Capacity
RAM 1 GB
8GB internal memory + micro SD slot
Wireless network
Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n) Bluetooth, GPS
2G (GSM: 850/900/1800 / 1900MHZ)
Bluetooth
Camera
0.3 mpx front camera main camera 2 mpx
Dimensions and weight
Length: 258mm Width: 150mm Thickness: 10.5mm Weight: 520g
Power and battery
The battery capacity of 5000mA / h

Photo
Attached Image

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 28.06.18, 12:55
Reason for editing: NB102 on U102 unusual entrance to the recovery

Rep: (807)
M
Topic moved to subsectionBravis

Rep: (5)
Out of the box contains two virusnyak in Chrome, and Youtube applications. They need to be removed, but you first need to get the root using Kingo Root, and then zabekapit and deinstallit them using Titanium Backup. Then reboot and clean install applications from the Market.

And yet there is a bug in these cheap tablets - the brake, mostly in games decided removing the back cover and the installation of additional cooling radiator on the processor, will suit any copper or aluminum plate, but would not close anything, and the clamp is provided by a layer of double-sided tape on the back cover.
Attached Image

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 19.11.16, 00:50
Reason for editing: Removed the picture under the spoiler

Rep: (3)
dimavk8
Is A33 as overheating? Whether there is a visible effect of this modding? You insert the chip pasted on the tape or the thermal grease used?

There are 7 "analog -. NB701 Sometimes there are departures in the main browsers Sin on the lack of RAM Like the 102nd with this..?

* kashTan alkogolik,
directly on the gum that was apparently on a chip for cooling, I have no thermal paste, but can be a modicum
plate is not bonded, it is fixed by an adhesive tape movement, and is pressed against the lid through a thick layer dvustronnego tape, it is well squeezed, and provides a high quality clamp

and in the browser probably virusnyak determine easily if the application does not appear in the app and it can not be updated as a YouTube, or I had to chromium - an application made by the system, ie it can not be removed (without root of course) but only to update or disable

dimavk8 @ 31.10.2016, 22:41*
but first we need to get the root using Kingo Root

You can not have much more in getting root. Install the application KingRoot 4.9.6 RUS INT matyuknulos and offered to install the PC version and try it through. PC version 3.2.0 did not produce results.

* vetallev,
kingo root

It may turn out not from the first and the tablet may reboot
Attached Image

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 19.11.16, 00:50
Reason for editing: Removed the picture under the spoiler

Rep: (4)
Happy owner of this devaysa from 06.01.2016.

The presence of virus in the application "YouTube" to read 4pda. Strange, but then began to notice spontaneous installation of applications ( "Nine Store" and other slag), before somehow not noticed.
Although there have been curious as to why YouTube is not updated and does not require an account at the entrance (ask and say - no, skip and so).
A pair of anti-virus installed on the same sample confirmed written on PDA (about the virus)
I decided to fight the right way - amputation.
Trying to get Ruth and mobile versions Kingrut KingOrut failed. I ran two dozen times. On the restart, with a wipe, with reset to factory settings. Kingrut only vsandalil my tablet kingyuzera that are not removed, and after a certain time, jumped out and complained that no root, and this right urgently need to do something about it, hinting at another (useless) launch Kingruta ..
Before proceeding to the rutirovaniyu through BB, I decided to flash, and then the tablet was already such an ark! (Luckily I ask Bravis posted). Phoenix tablet is not picked up by any of the HP or from under 7. In what order I just did not push the button ..
He moved to Phoenix-card. Too, does not go to the image to SD-card, though you burst .. Error writing, blah blah .. But the card was working twice checked in the process. And yet (once, maybe a twentieth) I beg.
Then I shut down the tablet, put stitched RD, included .. For five minutes he's currently fumbled inside (without any pictures vvide unopened tin android), and did so by downloading the brand new (no kingyuzera :), but with YouTube :()
Further, even more fun .. Ruth turned from first time kingrutom (not on)!
However, this picture was kingruta in other colors, can since the last unsuccessful rutirovaniya new thing out.
Hurrah !! I cut infection youtube! No problem .. However, "there was an error" when you restart the tablet falls out the window a dozen times "in the application" YouTube. Of course, he immediately climbed to look at it - and now (drum roll!) IT - like new! More precisely, all the same The old:. ((Self recovering from some caches :( Trying to roll out the new Google Play has led to the recovery of the same copies of "Phoenix": ((

I set LVE security master. And he could still cut the crap YouTube. Showered with messages "in the application" YouTube "An error occurred" .. Did you tell him "OK", it pops up again. Barely strayed (they train system, hang over all, none of the buttons, except the OK to himself, does not press on the tablet). I set the correct YouTube with guglpleya. Messages from "youtube" schezli went "there was an error in the application Google Play." Glory to Google, much less than on youtube.

Well, until something like that.

Post has been editedTexnoKon ' - 09.12.16, 21:33
Reason for editing: Update

* dimavk8,
Thank you very much ! Use your advice! Youtube removed and the plate was strongly felt better :)

Rep: (2)
How to elicit native firmware?

Rep: (0)
I try to find the downloaded once the firmware off. site and put in the cloud. Only in the firmware infected Youtube ...

* Arnie It for me "just in case". I want to delete just this YouTube. On the official website still silent

Bravis NB102 Firmware

Post has been editeddimavk8 - 06.03.17, 14:13

Who else sews this beast? Really it is necessary to disassemble the flash and short contacts?

A couple of weeks ago the touchscreen to live your life, ghosting, is not working, I put a lock, take off - it is possible for a couple of seconds to get where you want and then begins to fail. Who faced or knows how to fix? : Helpsmilie:

I have 2 days ago also began to touch to be manufactured, whiling away like it somewhere. Reset Andriukha through setup and through the reset button does not work. We seek a solution ....

Rep: (4)
svitloff @ 07.03.17, 11:49*
Who else sews this beast? Really it is necessary to disassemble the flash and short contacts?

"Chukchi not the reader?" : D
I podrobnenko above described his adventure ... It was about the firmware.
In short - the image of a phoenix on the SD card, the card - in the tablet, the tablet - enabled. All.
Yes, if the card from the tablet does not remove it at every power up (hard rezet) will be sewn: D: D

PySyZh
He took the first tablet in the Foxtrot (Ukraine). For that kind of money - nothing to complain about, but still sound (speaker) very weak. The second plate was taking there is the same, but through an online store (six months later). So in the second sound effort (well, not screaming, of course, but do not have to listen), but the matrix was not nirazu IPS !!
I got used to the first and the second somehow not once entered, cho it constantly twist I have, it would be better to be seen.
That's take "special" things through online stores ..: D

Post has been editedTexnoKon ' - 06.05.17, 09:21

Hello, what about youtube error correction there? Or custom firmware on a tablet?

Rep: (141)
ser.fast @ 23.05.17, 11:17*
What about youtube error correction there?

I solved the problem with Youtube mistake.
At our company two dozen tablets Bravis NB102 - finally etched this infection.

If you press the "Disconnect" in the prevention of the Google Play Store that Youtube app is dangerous - you get repeated endlessly window "error occurred in the Youtube app."
Be patient, you will need to turn back to Youtube app to get rid of the window with an error.
Pressing "OK" will result in the reappearance of the window with an error in a half-second.
Between the appearance of the window with the error you have these half-second to make a tap on any icon on the desktop or in the settings.
Immediately after pressing the "OK" button, follow the order every action from the list below.
Making the second press can not succeed on the first try. Inexperienced users I suggest to do it with two hands, putting the plate on the table.
Repeat until you get it. Do not break the tablet and furniture. I've done it dozens of times, including strangers on the phone with his hands. It's possible.

Posts shutdown "in Youtube application error has occurred" :
  1. Open the "All apps" (icon - a circle with six dots)
  2. Open the "Settings" (icon - gray gear)
  3. Open the item "Applications" (icon - larva android)
  4. Follow the line of tabs at the top of the list of applications, "Third Party" - "work" - "All" - "Disabled"
  5. In the "Disabled" click the Youtube app
  6. In the Open Data Youtube, click "Enable"
  7. Now click "OK" last time - an error message will no longer appear remarks.

The reason for the error, and advertising
In the factory firmware application Youtube advertising infected by the worm.
Youtube app itself normally open, allowing you to watch videos from Youtube.com.
In this case, the process sends com.google.android.youtube intent (a system event) for opening www.apxadtracking.net website with arbitrary parameters.
When you open the browser (Chrome, Mozilla, whatever) so intent opens up an additional tab with www.apxadtracking.net site and then randomly redirects to a dating site, or a site with a warning that 13 viruses on the tablet supposedly found, or the installation of -That left applications, etc ...
Example of a link-perenapravlitelya site - caught using LogCat:
http://www.apxadtracking.net/iclk/redirect.php?apxcode=621762&id=eWJRKWoHe3jMIWuXeUerKNGQeOjMIWuXKW25mb-0N-0N

In addition, the process of infection com.google.android.youtube arbitrarily (frequency could not be calculated) downloads and installs the following games and applications on the tablet:
  • Desktop Wallpapercom.ccx.wallpape
  • EasyLockcom.weather.lock
  • Fishing Talescom.happyFish.global
  • JellyBlastcom.JellyAd.g2
  • Stick herocom.Stickhearo.ad1
  • Maxthon Browsercom.mx.browser
  • Nine Storeapp.android.ninestore
  • News republiccom.mobilesrepublic.appy
  • 2-3 pcs.

Find the worm, you can useMalwarebytes Anti-Malware
But infected Youtube, which is installed as a system application in the folder / system / priv-app /, can only be removed if there is root.
Attached Image

Removing infected Youtube from the plate :
  1. Go to "Settings>Security "and activate the checkbox" Allow installation from unknown sources. "
  2. Download and installKingoroot.
  3. KingoRoot Start, and then click the blue button "One Click Root" at the bottom of the screen.
  4. Wait for the 100% - filling the blue circle.
    90% progress stuck for 30-60 seconds, depending on how long ago the last reboot the tablet.
    1 of 10 tablets I hung tightly to 90% - did not respond to screen and hardware buttons Esc or On.
    In case hangup can pinch off button 5-7 seconds or tyknut thin blunt object (toothpick clip) into the hole Reset (reset) - not to be confused with bore Mic (microphone).
    After the reboot, you can run KingoRoot again - the second attempt took place without problems.

5. After a successful performance at the top KingoRoot window appears "Root successful" - you can just go to the desktop.
    Tablet reboot after installation is not necessary - you can immediately proceed to the next step.
    As a result, the tablet will be installed SuperUser application (brother, but no match for the popularВ® SuperSU) - for our purposes, and it will be enough.
    If, instead, an error message appears - reboot the tablet and run KingoRoot again.
    I had to reboot and repeat the procedure on 3 of 10 tablets.

6. Download and install the file managerTotal Commander for Android(It's free, you can install from the Play Market)
  7. Start Total Commander, go to "Settings" (click the three dots в‹® in the top right corner of the screen) - and check "root functions everywhere" - at the bottom of the settings menu.
  8. A pop up window SuperUser permissions - click "Allow". You can now click "Back" (в—Ѓ) and return to the main screen Total Commander.
  9. Go to the item "root file system". Open a folder / system (not to be confused with the folder / sys). Inside / system, open the folder / priv-app.
    Find the very bottom of the YouTube folder and delete (long click on the Youtube folder - and select "Delete" from the popup menu).
    Maybe a window will appear "Remount read / write / system /" - press OK (the default partition / system / is connected in a system with read-only permissions).
    I get only a couple of devices, it is copied to the difference firmware versions. Typically the folder is deleted without warning about the remount.

10. After removing Youtube folder (along with finds in it YouTube.apk) - com.google.android.youtube process still remains in the memory of the tablet.
    For final cutting out the easiest way to restart your tablet.
  11. After rebooting the tablet - I suggest you remove SuperUser and KingoRoot - they are no longer needed.
    Also remove any applications that could set the worm to remove Youtube (see. The list above).
    If you are not sure with the list of "friends" application - walk again with the help of a testMalwarebytes Anti-Malwareand remove all that he tells.
  12. Congratulations! Thank you for your attention and patience. It was worth it.
    You can find in the Play Market and re-install already clean and working Youtube.
    I myself recommend modifiedOg youtubewith many pleasant additional settings.
    For example, in OG Youtube is: playback with the screen off, work in a popup window, video downloads, etc.

P.S. If you want to remotely control your tablet via TeamViewer QuickSupport - for Bravis NB102 need a plugin that I lecturing in another thread .

Post has been editedAce cooper - 20.08.17, 12:14
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (22)
The new link to the firmware
http://bravis.ua/asset...223-20170515053420.zip

NB102 like all virus. Download Firmware on the office site. Phoenix flashed card. Does not turn on, the screen lights up and everything. When connected to a computer is defined as the first MTP, after 2 minutes as the NB102. Outwardly, my tablet is different from the photos on the site, which he may then need another firmware?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/10/19, 8:40