Acer E5-575G-39M5 - Discussion | [Notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 '' | Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHz

Rep: (3)
Acer E5-575G-39M5 - discussion
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3 Ghz | 4 gbGb | -
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Intel core i3-6100u
Nvidia GeForce 940MX
4gb DDR4-2133 kingston
HDD seagate momentus 5400 2 "5

additional information
15.6-inch notebook Acer Aspire E5-575G-39M5 attracts the price, quality and functionality. Its black body is made in the classic style of a reliable and durable plastic. The keyboard is equipped with an optional numeric keypad, allowing her to work comfortably. The key to high-performance notebook served as the Intel Core i3 6100U - 2 processor cores and 2.3 GHz. The device quickly to cope with different tasks, lets you download and make full use of a large amount of current programs. Acer Aspire E5-575G-39M5 is equipped with a TN + film-screen, which reproduces high-quality images in Full HD with an impressive resolution of 1920x1080. Thanks to the video card GeForce 940MX graphics notebook has become comply with the advanced user. The installed operating system is Windows 10 offers versatility.
Attached Image

Useful information

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 04.03.19, 17:24
Reason for editing: Installation instructions for Dolby on our laptop

Rep: (0)
Guys can someone in the subject, whether it is possible to replace the laptop on this video card, it is worth geforce 950M, on 1050-1060 and above

Rep: (13)
* strattec I think it makes no sense, teplopaket is not the same and cooling can not cope. Replacement only through Rebollo as soldered

Rep: (2)
* LeonardO121 , I have previously warmed, put a program SpeedFan, helped. It just need to select the config (modelc e5-475g, our noutom) and set the slider speed.

Rep: (38)
NIKO0207 @ 31.03.19, 20:53*
I have previously warmed, I put a program SpeedFan, helped. It just need to select the config (modelc e5-475g, our noutom) and set the slider speed.

And where is it to choose what?

* LeonardO121 , Do you have it?

Rep: (38)
NIKO0207 @ 11.04.19, 01:02*
do you have it?

The program that is

* LeonardO121 , Well, everything vybiraesh model aspire e5-471, this current approach. Downstairs vybiraesh sliders rotation amplitude. (Undertakes MANUAL). Truncated, laptop does not get hot

Rep: (7)
On Easter Sunday all forumchyan!
Here's who should decorate your desktop Note, poured on sharing the theme of nature, good pictures, selected, if the laptop does not turn off, will be more than half a month shelkat different.
О§ПЃО№ПѓП„ПЊП‚ О‘ОЅО­ПѓП„О· !!!

https://my-files.ru/1ppryp

Rep: (1)
Hello, do not tell me how to go to advanced BIOS settings in this model?
Version of the BIOS - InsydeH20 Setup Utility rev 1.20

Rep: (0)
Right now standing in the laptop 940mx, but there is a version of the laptop with 950m and soldered, as I understand, on the same motherboard. T e is actually possible to replace 940mx to 950m? which times a 3 powerful. No one took up this?

Well, not 3 times per cent since 40, not more. During the performance comes at a price, at 950m higher power consumption (75W versus 23 in 940mx), respectively, less hours of battery life, greater heat, which can lead to further problems.
Even if you find the card somewhere (what I think will be very difficult), if you find the master, it will not come cheap. It's not worth it.
It will be easier to sell the current laptop and add the sum to upgrade, here's 950 both times.

Asgard797

Now game makers try to kansolschikov [they are the main buyers]. Thus in Sonka vidiochip roughly comparable c gtx 660, but has 6 GB VRAM. Cause and toys coming out now are very voracious memory vidyuhi. A gtx 950m 940mx above has an advantage in frequency, bus width, speed filling texture. VRAM like 940mh it has only 2 GB. 950m earlier in the games on our order was more powerful, and almost out of step they are in many new games today.
Attached Image
Attached Image
: yes2:

Nobody faced with the problem of cod when connecting speakers or headphones? When playing through the built-in speakers do not.

Chaitanya
I read somewhere that before when installing wiretaps, a person that listens to the headphones hear the crackle of light. ;)
In Safe Mode, you need to check, just to try to remove the driver zvukovuhu as sound without it will go.

I put in your E5-575G-35MP matrix NV156FHM-N61 replace terrible B156HTN03.8. With some difficulty, but I found a version with attachments "ears." Got up without a problem, shows himself very well, with all the money) Her as NV156FHM-N62, which differs only in the fact it seems that always has an attachment, you can bet without fear, I think.

Links to display in Panelook with characteristics:
http: //www.panelook.co...CM_overview_29824.html
http: //www.panelook.co...CM_overview_39146.html

Old can sell if you are from Ukraine. There are small scratches left frame of the touchpad when moving, when they are used discreetly, and everything else was in order.

Rep: (13)
* Londarkk , Ips? Where to take? Give a link to the seller

* madrussian1989 Yes, IPS. With hands took a new, ordered from the retailer Alik LCDOLED. Shopping is nowhere found in the country

Post has been editedLondarkk - 12.07.19, 12:20

Rep: (3)
Hello! On my laptop I did not find a topic that acer on the parameters 1 to 1 my, but I have 8GB RAM and nvidia 950gtx

a couple of questions, can anyone help:
1. Is it possible to force a blowout at a maximum? With moposchyu of niyuud application? SPEEDFAN does not help!
2.B far cry 5 temparatura GPU reached approximately 89-92 degrees, in the stress test Aida 64 (15 minutes) the temperature did not exceed 84 degrees on a video card, and the order of 79-83 degrees on the processor, it is the norm?
3. If you change the thermal paste, which is better to take for better heat dissipation? And the thermal grease on the processor, and changes and on the GPU, or only on the processor?

Thank!

Rep: (10)
Good day. Guys, tell me, will go on our laptop this ssd?
https: //www.dns-shop.r...e77/ssd-m2-nakopiteli/

Go then go, but the controller Marvell 88NV1120 brake response time is great, coupled with TLC memory at all in some cases speed is hardly better than a simple hd 7200 r / s will. And if memory tlc with the prefix QLC [recent, cheapening made of rejection] is generally better just as well stay on the hard disk.
Here kill ssd, checking as to record a disc of information possible before he will rest.
https://3dnews.ru/938764
Should look to the controller in the promptness with memory. At 80 percent, the budget ssd nakryvayutya because the controller firmware failure [gathering firmware], you must be careful when choosing.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 2:03