Acer E5-575G-39M5 - Discussion | [Notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 '' | Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHz

Rep: (3)
Acer E5-575G-39M5 - discussion
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3 Ghz | 4 gbGb | -
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Intel core i3-6100u
Nvidia GeForce 940MX
4gb DDR4-2133 kingston
HDD seagate momentus 5400 2 "5

additional information
15.6-inch notebook Acer Aspire E5-575G-39M5 attracts the price, quality and functionality. Its black body is made in the classic style of a reliable and durable plastic. The keyboard is equipped with an optional numeric keypad, allowing her to work comfortably. The key to high-performance notebook served as the Intel Core i3 6100U - 2 processor cores and 2.3 GHz. The device quickly to cope with different tasks, lets you download and make full use of a large amount of current programs. Acer Aspire E5-575G-39M5 is equipped with a TN + film-screen, which reproduces high-quality images in Full HD with an impressive resolution of 1920x1080. Thanks to the video card GeForce 940MX graphics notebook has become comply with the advanced user. The installed operating system is Windows 10 offers versatility.
Attached Image

Useful information

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 04.03.19, 17:24
Reason for editing: Installation instructions for Dolby on our laptop

Rep: (3)
-In general, I ask you to help understand some things in terms of a small upgrade of the laptop.
I'm going to buy an additional bar of RAM, in fact, the first question: can I buy 8gb to the existing 4gb bar (of course, the same manufacturer and the same frequency) or is it better to buy the same one in 4gb?
-In this laptop there is no optical drive, in its place there is simply a plug, in fact, the second question: is there an opportunity to additionally buy an SSD and put this plug in place? But as far as I know, on one of the forums they wrote (I didn’t really believe it) that the SSD in this laptop can only be installed instead of the existing HDD (it’s soooo slow and it strains me) Fully replace the HDD financially

Post has been edited245519 - 09.10.16, 21:57

Rep: (27)
You can safely set the 8-gig bar, everything will be ok.
SSD in this laptop can be put together with the HDD, next to the RAM there is a slot M.2.
Checked everything personally.

Rep: (1)
* 245519, Tell me, please, M.2 SATA?

Rep: (108)
* Oukuman,
Yes, this is the development of a satash connector, it was also called NGFF.

Rep: (27)
In this model M.2 SATA, suitable SSD with any key and all three sizes.

Rep: (38)
Does everyone in the games heats up to 70-80? Will it affect the service life?

Rep: (542)
In general, these are normal temperatures under load. Have you served a car for a long time?

Rep: (38)
Acer Aspire E5-575G-39M5. 2 months. Tell me, is this normal? A month ago, I did not notice this, always in idle time and work in the browser was cool, and now there is always hot air from the radiator. I installed nothing, there is no GP activity. On the cores speedpan shows 29-35 degrees.
Attached Image

Rep: (454)
Does it really blow hot or just read?

Rep: (0)
Tell me, is there enough power supply for 65 watts? I tried to overclock vk?

but what about CD-ROM?

Rep: (12)
Denches @ 10.28.2016, 19:54*
but what about CD-ROM?

Put in an empty slot, or an external CD-ROM writer. I have the second. Instead of a drive, I put the SSD, but I found this topic and I think I did it right, because previously respected maxx.rway wrote "
SSD in this laptop can be put together with the HDD, next to the RAM there is a slot M.2.
Checked everything personally. "

Post has been editedRuukki - 02.11.16, 13:49

Please tell me. I want to add to a laptop acer 4GB operatives and ssd. As stated earlier there has specials. jack under it, that is, as I understand it, there is no need to remove the hdd, ssd to put there, and not buy any adapter it also is not necessary? On ssd for me incomprehensible installing windows, so if there are windows on the hdd. I suppose you must go to the bios and put the launch of the system on ssd and reinstall windows with the stick, and later delete the folder windows on the hdd because of uselessness. Or you can somehow manage any special programs to transfer files on the hdd ssd?
Also interested in compatibility and ssd RAM with a laptop. Again, the above mentioned, that in this notebook "SSD fit with any key, and all three dimensions.". That is, the form factor does not matter? Saw 3 form factor: 2280 (in length) 2242 (in short), and 2260 (which is a mean). Of these amounts in question? : Huh: And some manufacturers are better compared to others? I think to take Kingston [SM2280S3G2 / 120G], but may have the options are better in this price range (~ 4k). And what about the memory. On the laptop is worth a native of kingston, going to take exactly the same company, but do not understand the difference between Kingston ValueRAM [KVR21N15S8 / 4] and Kingston [KVR21N15S6 / 4]. Please help me: rolleyes:

* Orange3008,
No, there is no need, just put in connector m.2.
I would advise you to make an OS recovery flash drive so that you have an original image of recovery on hand. It is done through a special utility from Acer. You have it installed by default. I do not remember the exact name, before it was Acer Recovery Manager. Now on the new, in my opinion it is called differently.
After that, I would format the HDD and install the OS on the SSD. That is, would not leave 2 OS.
Regarding the form factors, I honestly did not pay attention, but it seemed to me that only the longest SSD could be installed there. For the rest you need to re-solder or solder space for mounting screws, but once* maxx.rway He said that any sizes, then he obviously looked. The key is really any possible, they usually always do that, have not yet seen a laptop with a specific key.
Orange3008 @ 11/19/2016, 11:49 PM*
but I don’t understand the difference between Kingston ValueRAM [KVR21N15S8 / 4] and Kingston [KVR21N15S6 / 4]

And this is exactly the memory for the laptops?
More like for pc
The difference is most likely in the location of the memory modules on the PCB, either on one side or on two.
I will not tell you about the SSD, because there you need to look at the controllers of the SSD. Since I did not bother buying SSD for such a form factor, I usually got it for free. I never thought about them. I read only about controllers for full-size SSDs on the Sata connector, but there are several other options, so I think there will be someone who can tell better on SSDs.

* Orange3008,
I put in just the same laptop just SSD Kingston SSDNow G2 M.2 "120Gb mSATA III (SM2280S3G2 / 120G). It is 2280 in size, i.e. 80mm, the notch on the SSD is just under the last screw hole on the laptop's motherboard.
It looks like this:
Attached Image

Attached Image

The system on the SSD was set clean from the Microsoft site, the driver from the Acer site, the HDD formatted.

* Kn9zb90
Thanks for helping me figure out how to reinstall the OS on ssd. : thank_you:
Yes, I revised the RAM, it really is not a memory for laptops. : blush:
I saw that there are also Kingston HyperX, will there be conflicts when connecting to the second slot along with the native one, if the timings are a little different, but they work at the same frequency?
* Oukuman,
Thank you for your reply, I will buy the same model :)

Post has been editedOrange3008 - 20.11.16, 19:39

* Oukuman,
Yes, it means there are holes for mounting under all form factors.
* Orange3008,
There will be no conflict, there will be a fit for the slowest throughout.
Of course, all this should be checked, but with great probability everything will be fine.
You can take any form factor, there are really holes for different sizes, there is an SSD.

There was a problem with the touchpad, after a couple of days of use, the cursor began to freeze and stumble in every possible way, while the sound from the speakers cracks. No one came across?

* Biobagy
Are you sure that the sound from the speakers? Is it a crack HDD?

Burst only when the speakers work, in music or movies.
Reinstalling the touchpad drivers did not help, the problem was solved by rolling back the Windows.

Post has been editedBiobagy - 26.11.16, 20:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 11:21