> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot Cheetah 2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (39)
DiscussionCubot Cheetah 2
PictureCubot Cheetah 2
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
MT6753 processor
3D accelerator Mali-T720
Android 6.0 operating system
3GB RAM
32GB internal memory
MicroSD expansion slots, support cards up to 128GB
Screen 5.5 inches, resolution 1920x1080 pixels
4G (LTE) network
2G (GSM) frequencies: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz 3G (WCDMA): 850/900/2100 MHz 4G (FDD-LTE): B1 (2100) / B3 (1800) / B7 (2600)
Number of SIM cards 2
Wireless WIFI (802.11 b / g / n), Bluetooth
Navigation GPS, A-GPS, GLONAS
Cameras Front 8Mp. Rear 13Mp. Autofocus
Sound Built-in speakers, microphone
Battery capacity 3000mAh
Dimensions 153.6x75x8.5mm
Material Metal
Fingerprint scanner Yes
Event indicator Yes

Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews and Reviews

Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 01.12.18, 22:29
Reason for editing: Instructions for decrypting the data section in twrp

Rep: (0)
* lord_i,

We said then rolled on the back 6. Rolled, yesterday sent a new link on the 7 modified. Set, everything seems OK. Here's the linkhttp: //forum.cubot.net...09cc5aec629249cf43e6d1

lord_i @ 30.06.17, 20:40*
Guys, tell me - what we have glass? Film of the week came in a very poor view of all scratches. Someone took a chance to shoot? How behaves screen?
ordered at the time the protective glass, set of 3 pieces less than 300r like. The first pasted with a speck of dust, while shooting broke, had to glue the second. If it is necessary to give a link to the boutiques. I tried broken scratching office knife, no traces) if the press with all the dope is a little scratch. Speaker and proximity sensor does not close, but there on the type of surface is better than the protective glass so that the glass can have a good worth. Touch with protective glass is not worse than with film work.

Rep: (2)
avangard2015 @ 16.08.17, 21:50*
We said then rolled on the back 6. Rolled, yesterday sent a new link on the 7 modified. Set, everything seems OK. Here's the linkhttp: //forum.cubot.net...09cc5aec629249cf43e6d1

Thanks for the news. Firmware update or posed as the need to reset everything? Already a lot of things set up, used to be cleared somehow not ready.

Posted on 21/08/2017, 12:43:

avangard2015 @ 16.08.17, 21:50*
I ordered at the time the protective glass ...

I removed the film almost immediately after post about it. I go without protection, but with the bumper. Home screen is quite durable - scratch do not watch.
but with an oleophobic as that they did not work, though like in advertising have about it. Zamatsyvaetsya screen very quickly.

* lord_i, I pliletela it through the air, and I gave a link for those who have not arrived when all the air remains in place, just need the icon will return to Rab.Stole well and wallpaper.

avangard2015 @ 21.08.17, 18:05*
I pliletela it through the air, and I gave a link for those who have not arrived when all the air remains in place, just need the icon will return to Rab.Stole well and wallpaper.

Unfortunately, that's worth it
CUBOT_6143C_CHEETAH_2_V15_20170623_183344
and says that already the newest ... :(
Apparently the air on the link that only six updates :(
I'll wait until ...

Boys and Russian frequency does it support?
Communication catches?

colian835 @ 26.08.2017, 18:14*
Boys and Russian frequency does it support?
Communication catches?

He catches the standards, the menu extra can engineer otklyuchit.Tak battery will last longer

Rep: (8)
After the upgrade, enter the engineering menu the normal way is not possible. With the introduction of the second character - the application "Phone" flies ...
Total 3 questions:
- Appendix "Telephone" can somehow revive? Or the parties to put all the same?
- With over 3 TSPSH class, I could not really figure out: what frequency (standards) to leave, and what nafig pootklyuchat?
- Why PokemonGO on this phone proposes stronger than on the plate with 1 gig of RAM?

CBiHOXPIOH @ 27.08.2017, 18:33*
After the upgrade, enter the engineering menu the normal way is not possible. With the introduction of the second character - the application "Phone" flies ...
Total 3 questions:
- Appendix "Telephone" can somehow revive? Or the parties to put all the same?
- With over 3 TSPSH class, I could not really figure out: what frequency (standards) to leave, and what nafig pootklyuchat?
- Why PokemonGO on this phone proposes stronger than on the plate with 1 gig of RAM?

1. What version update, install V15 or V14? It is possible to see the settings of the phone-number-assembly
If V15 then you need to install the V14, for ssyke instruction, and everything else.http: //forum.cubot.net...09cc5aec629249cf43e6d1
2. What disable frequency:http://alpinefile.ru/a...tery-power-saving.html
3.Pro Pokemon do not know.
4. To not laggy phone application you want to install V14 version, if he is not sure that you will understand how to set the download all the files and firmware sdrovami Throw the stick and reaching other phone repairs and ask for the phone to flash.

Who came to put on the air firmware CUBOT_6143C_CHEETAH_2_V14_20170525_203101
Phone app does not work now, it is closed as a result of the failure.
Google Chrome is not updated.
I posted in Cubot, waiting for an answer.

Rasslabon 02/09/17 @ 19:12*
Who came to put on the air firmware CUBOT_6143C_CHEETAH_2_V14_20170525_203101
Phone app does not work now, it is closed as a result of the failure.
Google Chrome is not updated.
I posted in Cubot, waiting for an answer.

Here above there are solutions to these issues.

Firmware Android 6.0 V08. When the video via WhatsApp (front camera), the caller will see my picture is very, very dark, surfing on the back all right. In Skype, both cameras are excellent. What could be the problem?
Updated for V15 Air did not work one of the flash LED (flashlight) and the battery was charged very slowly, almost not charge. I returned to the 6.0 V08. How are things on the V14 with these problems?

Post has been editedvitek26ru - 11.09.17, 09:31

lord_i @ 10.09.17, 15:53*
Here above there are solutions to these issues.

I can only see a link to the exact firmware, I have already installed.

Came the reply from cubot. They advise me again to roll the same proshiku, only this time with the company. Type I virus, and because of them all and buggy. Nakata. Nothing changed. Now I have a pristine smartphone with android seventh, and running application phone. Blet. Again written in cubot.

Rasslabon @ 09/26/17, 19:36*
I can only see a link to the exact firmware, I have already installed.

Came the reply from cubot. They advise me again to roll the same proshiku, only this time with the company. Type I virus, and because of them all and buggy. Nakata. Nothing changed. Now I have a pristine smartphone with android seventh, and running application phone. Blet. Again written in cubot.

It is necessary to set the third-party dialer.ThisSuch as works flawlessly.

Posted on 27/09/2017, 19:16:

More on the topic of stocks. After a while another full-time software update via guglpley stopped working (take off with the error):
- K-9 mail
- gmail
- regular SMS
- a couple of programs, too lazy to look.
I'm shocked :(

You can link to the V15
Phone application crashes on the V14 and Google Chrome is not updated
Guys do not tell me how to sew? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (10)
Google Account Bypass (FRP) after Reset

Region: EMMC_USER
Begin Address [HEX]: 0x6a00000
Format Length [HEX]: 0x100000

Attached files

Attached fileMT6753_Android_scatter.txt(9.16 KB)

Hmm. Support cubot general has ceased to answer me. Zashib guys work.

Friends, and how to roll back to the sixth android? Can anyone have a link to the firmware?

Rasslabon @ 05/10/2017, 13:09*
Hmm. Support cubot general has ceased to answer me. Zashib guys work.

Friends, and how to roll back to the sixth android? Can anyone have a link to the firmware?

And that 7 Androide not satisfied? I just recently downloaded the update, but for now I think tsstanavlivat it or not.

Rep: (141)
* rasslabon, Well there like holidays and go to work 9.

dickus @ 05.10.17, 14:37*
Well there like holidays and go to work 9.

Understood thanks! Then wait until next week

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 19:53