DiscussionSJCAM SJ7 Star
SJCAM SJ7 Star
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Specifications
Ambarella A12S75
Sony IMX117 16MP f / 2.5
2 "touch screen
1080P (120fps), 1080P (30fps), 1080P (60fps), 1440P (2560 x 1440), 1440P (30fps), 1440P (60fps), 2.5K (30fps), 2.5K (60fps), 2.7K (30fps), 2160P (2880 x 2160), 4K (25fps), 4K (30fps), 720P (120fps), 720P (30fps), 720P (60fps), 960P (120fps), 960P (30fps), 960P (60fps)
Viewing angles: 70, 120, 166
1000mah battery
Control panel, metal case, external microphone connection.
Firmware
Useful
Shooting examples

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 03.11.18, 14:51
Reason for editing: SJCAM SJ7 Star 1.22 of 02/11/2018

Rep: (0)
Naevus @ 02.03.19, 14:53*
external connector is technically designed to connect the power supply 5V

Initially I and connects, via an external connector. Powered by poverbanka + external microphone - under this scheme and started banging.

And the internal battery - the same lithium in engo on 3,8v output. Feeding to 5V you risk killing the camera!

Yes, I already knew ....

Since you're still podklyuchaeetes through this contact - apply to any voltage from lithium 18650 and so forth.

Will do so, I ordered two BATTERY 18650 and the charging module to them, soldered so that was 3,8V at the output, with no step-up module to 5V.

Rep: (7)
Guys, in general, do not know what is the problem. When recording a sound sometimes it appears as if recording anything goes on the hard disk, or something to strike sharply. When the body (front panel removed) microphone just hanging out, this is not a scratching. I think the problem in the overlap, it was not. Because Insulate the two wires, all the same there is a scratching. Other noises and anything not already and do not know where to dig further.

Rep: (68)
viktor33317 @ 04.03.19, 05:57*
Guys, in general, do not know what is the problem.

Posted to an example.
On the off as the forum for a long time, too, someone Signed Off on which the cod, I do not like you have a problem, like the man solved the problem I do not remember ... Can there to look ...

* hohol_m,
The sound comes from the camera itself, not because of the microphone problem. If you listen to next, from the flash drive, then when you start recording, then begin noises resembling Hardy read, write, or both sounds are very quiet in the headphones, noise, noise of some sort, just very, very quiet. If the microphone is to pull out, it does not catch them, and when inside, then picks up, and the ears they heard. This happens all the time, only during recording. From which it may come? Can anyone hear his? Is there such a noise or not?

In general, the sound is coming from the board, where the flash drive. And, if you touch two boards at the same time the iron elements disappears zvuk.Vstavlyaesh another flash drive, the other has a sound shorter delirium.

Post has been editedviktor33317 - 04.03.19, 03:23

Rep: (1)
you generally do garbage. there are also special motoboks to power the camera from an external poverbanka.

Rep: (2298)
* BlTris, URL?

Rep: (2)
Hi everybody!
Tell me, who connected on hdmi?
I could not get: a second screen turns off and the monitor instead of no signal'a tries to turn, but then everything stops and the camera returns to normal.

by the way tried to connect to configure the new focus of the lens, without distortion, if anyone is interested, I can throw a link to unsubscribe Ali and more.

Rep: (82)
prawn71 @ 05.03.19, 08:26*
hdmi on who connects?

No problem. with an adapter cable. TV lg.
The main thing - to connect with the camera is turned off and the TV. Not because otherwise you will not see, but because otherwise there is a risk when you connect the camera to burn.

In your case, I'd first tried another cable

iMiKED @ 04.03.19, 13:50*
* BlTris, Url?

Now the Russian ofsaytahttps://sjcam.ru/catal...t-dlya-sjcam-sj7-star/
Ali can be found cheaper, there can still be found and sealed outer box poverbanka, which is connected to this motoboksu.
just powered by poverbanka I do not care, as the ONLY action camera, because Ali himself look for

Post has been editedBltris - 05.03.19, 11:38

prawn71 @ 05.03.19, 06:26*
by the way tried to connect to configure the new focus of the lens without distortion
And what for? Distortion correction in settings include - and no distortions.

Rep: (2)
Rex_Payne @ 5.03.19, 22:33*
And what for? Distortion correction in settings include - no distortions

First - about the "no" can argue,
and secondly - the correction of distortion available in higher resolution 2.5k think and at the same time, too, the stabilization

prawn71 @ 06.03.19, 13:45*
First - about the "no" can argue,

Yes? Here are screenshots of the test video shot in 1080p 60 fps. First off, with the stabilization, the second-enabled. Distortion correction is included in both cases. Well ka show me to them distortion.

Attached Image
Attached Image

prawn71 @ 06.03.19, 13:45*
and secondly - the correction of distortion available in higher resolution 2.5k think and at the same time, too, the stabilization

The 1080p Distortion correction works simultaneously with stabilization.

* Rex_Payne , Speech about 2.5k ... does not work there any distortion or stabilization.
And in 1080, yes, works ...

Post has been editedNuanzte - 07.03.19, 15:49

Hello. For a long time (6 months) did not use the camera. Now the problem is that once again heated just included in the standby mode. And it is not connected to the smartphone. Flashing does nothing. On the face of constantly blinking left LED white. What a s ... nya! As he borrowed will not take, so some sort of hemorrhoids with it !!! Somebody, help! Otherwise I'll throw her off the balcony fuck.

* Boris N , Roll ...: D

Good afternoon friends!
Firmware 1.22 was damp at the beginning of November 2018 it corrected, put, there was Russian :) it's important to me. BUT .... the date and time began to appear not very clearly, without inner filling. Please take a look at that placed below kartinku.Podskazhite wrong doing nothing after the update is not corrected in the settings. Thanks for the help!

Attached images
Attached Image

Oleg Mukhin @ 12.03.19, 21:42*
appeared Russian

Russian and the previous was only enable it to be through the application.
Therefore, in your case - just go back to the previous firmware and turn the Russian.

Tell me, so different simultaneous recording, the date and time has already been built into the firmware 1.22? Your SJ7 as well? Thanks.

* Oleg Mukhin,
unfortunately - not prompt. I never use this function and do not intend to.
(Since - to put a date and if you want any editor for 5 seconds .... But to remove.)

My friend, I have been doing social journalism in the public format - illicit trafficking in, putting up bastards sex advertising, parking avtobydla on the lawn and the sidewalk, I these parameters are necessary because the post in the supervisory authorities, a week ago, began to complain about the poor quality plotting date and time checked - tochnyak, here's the updated :( Starichok, advise on the memory card, want to buy just such as the principal, now stands EVO Samsung 32GB with Ali, I think in the dns buy a 128 GB, pull in your opinion?
128GB Samsung

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 12:19