In this topic, you must post images under the spoilerPicture
Description
Appearance
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
4 Gigabit Ethernet ports with RJ-45 connectors (10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T)
PSTN: FXS port with RJ-11 connector
Wi-Fi 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac in the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands
Wi-Fi antennas: 2 pieces at 2.4 GHz and 3 at 5 GHz
Type A USB 2.0 port
Dimensions 190 Г— 154 Г— 40 mm
Weight 516 g
Optical Interface Specifications
  • single mode SC / APC connector
  • SFF transceiver type: GPON optical diplexer
  • Standard Class B + ITU-T G.984.2
  • Class 1 laser
  • Distance to OLT (PBX): up to 20 km, depending on the separation and taking into account standard losses
  • Optical Fiber Type: G.652
  • Minimum output level: +0.5 dBm
  • Maximum output level: +5.0 dBm
  • Minimum receiver sensitivity: –28.0 dBm
  • Maximum receiver signal level: –8.0 dBm
Power is supplied from the DC power supply through a round connector 2.1 mm, wire length 123 cm
AC power supply input voltage 110-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Output power supply voltage constant 12 V, maximum current 2 A
Nominal power consumption less than 17 W
Operating temperature: from 0 В° C to + 40 В° C
Storage temperature from –20 ° C to + 70 ° C
Relative air humidity in operating mode: from 10% to 85%, non-condensing
Relative humidity during storage: from 5% to 90%, non-condensing

RV6699 is also:
- a router;
- Wi-Fi access point (access point);
- optical modem (ONT network GPON);
- Gigabit four-port switch (switch);
- VOIP gateway for direct connection of analog phone.
Allows you to simultaneously broadcast two Wi-Fi networks: 2.4 and 5 GHz. Allows you to connect via USB external drive, providing access to network users.
Fiber-optic with a diameter of 2 mm, which is pulled to your apartment, and the Internet (up to 500 Mbit / s in both directions), and landline telephone, and television (optional set-top box), and security alarm. In this case, the width of the WAN channel (to the telecom operator) is very large and all services can operate at maximum speed without mutual influence and loss of communication.

Firmware

How to make your firmware and how the firmware works

Official firmware (from providers)

Custom firmware for v2-v3
Stitched through the WEB interface:

Unstable

StitchedNOT via WEB interface (via root terminal):

Useful
Attached fileONT SERCOM RV6699.pdf user manual (1.15 MB)
  • WEB interface default router available by IP address 192.168.1.254 login admin password admin . This is not an admin account, it is very limited in settings, but it allows you to set all the basic settings for a regular user. There is an account login mgts password mtsoao . It has more settings, such as VLAN, but it is still incomplete. Logging in under a certain account, the password from it can be changed. Passwords and logins are specified for MGTS.
    Passwords and logins for Rostelecom: loginadminpasswordadmin1loginadminpasswordadm1nThe WEB interface is available by IP address 192.168.0.1.

• The router exists in three hardware versions. V2 pictures , V3 pictures . Fourth version (v4) Also called premium, it is distinguished by the presence of MU-MIMO.

• Transfer to bridge mode (bridge). After the transfer, you can access ONT only when connected via Wi-Fi. Perhaps only where the OLT (station equipment) Huawei.
    If aOLT ZTE , then you can use custom firmware.

• Learn SIP password .
    Advice from the userZVEr, open the page in the browserhttp://192.168.1.254/voip_debug_status.htmif prompted for a password, enter the following
    loginmgts
    passwordmtsoao
    In line afterpw =password will be written.
    The same will be displayed if, under root, you can type in the command line
    vgw sip show line

• Internet and television on any port (MGTS)
    If you use the digital television service (IPTV) from a telecom operator, then by default all LAN ports are divided into two types: for access to the Internet and for television. They are divided by VLANs. At the same time, the television port (usually the fourth) cannot be used for the Internet and vice versa. But, if you have a Huawei DN300 set-top box (Ericsson platform), you can ask to enable Anyservice through technical support of the provider. It makes all LAN ports universal, that is, television and the Internet will simultaneously work on any port.

• Using a second router for RV6699 maybe without putting it into bridge mode, for example if you don’t like Wi-Fi. At the same time, RV6699 will fully work with all ports, the Internet will be on both routers. Special configuration of your router is not required, in the Internet settings (WAN port) you need to enable DHCP (automatic receipt of settings). If it doesn’t work for you, most likely the problem is that the local network of your router (router) is 192.168.1.0 (mask 255.255.255.0), but you need to assign another (for example 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0), then everything will be work. The 192.168.1.0 network (mask 255.255.255.0) uses Sercomm by default, which results in an IP address conflict.

• MGTS on a dynamic WAN IP address closes the following ports to the entrance from the WAN tcp 21, 23, 25, 69, 80, 135-139, 161, 254, 255, 445, 8080; udp 69, 135, 161.

• Setting up remote access to the router (from the WAN) : go to the page in the browser http://192.168.1.254/remote.htm enter your login and password and in the opened page click the "Enable remote assistance" button, and then the "apply" button. 192.168.1.254 - the default IP of the router, if you changed it, you need to enter yours (it is the main gateway for all home devices). Those who do not have the "static IP address" service must change the port from 8080 to any other, because 8080 is by default closed at MGTS for access from outside. Enabling external access (from the Internet) to the router greatly reduces security. Before doing this, be sure to change the default passwords for the account admin and account mgts .

• The command to display the current configuration
    cmld_client get_node InternetGatewayDevice.
    Point at the end is required.

• Description of the entire command line configuration tree - Sercomm RV6699 (Post ZVEr # 84272266)

• DDNS setup - Sercomm RV6699 (Fast psygusev # 76297362) It is configured only through the command line, in the web-interface there is no access to these settings.

• USB speed test results
  • Getting root access by closing contacts
  • Enabling full web access from the CLI with local root(after that you can make the user mgts manufacturer from WEB)

• Transfer back from bridge to route forv4 after installing manual ip
    Method 1 Method 2

• IPv6 fell off. Where to look?
    Post 1 post 2 post 3 post 4

• How to get to dyndns and iproute

• Rostelecom - the inclusion of all LAN ports for the Internet

For filling caps contactsashaqwert

Post has been editedsashaqwert - 26.08.19, 09:50
Reason for editing: Rostelecom - the inclusion of all LAN ports for the Internet

Rep: (0)
Taki, yes, started. Just in my apartment yesterday was hanged like that.
Device hanging on the wall in the hallway
Attached Image

The box in which MGTS gives the terminal
Attached Image

The box also contains information about the pre-installed WI-FI network settings (SSID and key) for each band. These settings can be changed in the administrative interface of the terminal.
Admin (Web Interface)
Attached Image

The speed over wireless interfaces, at least that I measured at myself, was not so high and was about 35 - 50 Mb / s. for each of the ranges, although the devices when connecting show higher numbers. However, I am not a professional in the field of IT and network technologies. I would like to hear opinions about this device from people more competent in this area.

Rep: (2)
what tariff?

* dimaker , and here, which they advertise on TV. We are speeding up the Internet at 150 Mbps. for 450 rubles per month. And, through the wires, something similar, but the Wi-Fi, to put it mildly, physical fitness.

at 2 meters there is a speed from it, further abruptly decays at 4 meters already 108 megabits per ac

I do not even have a Wi-Fi through one wall. Router put it mildly crap. And in the bridge mode, he does not know how to work. I wanted through it zuhel gigu 2 to steal.

bridge if only root password and login will be,
if you change the ip network miracle iron blunt starts and gives 2 gateway addresses

[IMG SRC = http: //f4.s.qip.ru/~169kKabkw.png]

Post has been editeddimaker - 06.10.16, 23:32

Post has been editeddimaker - 06.10.16, 23:28

Has anyone figured out where to get the firmware on it? Root login and password is available :) AC wifi really badly distributes, with the usual everything is OK, the main thing is that the channel is not occupied by neighbors.
My sc3.1.20 firmware often freezes, I have to reconnect.

Post has been editedovercry1 - 07.10.16, 23:20

The software version of sc3.1.20 flies normally, although DHCp is extinguished

Can someone in the drug throw the root of the race?

Rep: (10)
Standard mgts / mtsoao

If it doesn’t fit, reset to factory settings, disable optics, reboot, log in with login / password above, put management - TR-069 Client in settings - disable - save - apply. If this is not done, then MGTS will sooner or later replace the super-admin password.

But I couldn’t translate into bridge mode anyway.

If anyone succeeds, write.

Post has been editedElectro - 09.10.16, 23:08

Rep: (3)
that this device is not vigorously discussed ((((
The 5Hz wafer does not hit far ((I went out to smoke) - LTE is already (((in the back room - that is, no) jumps / disappears.
The speed of the wafer is not far from the router - 85-92.
There is a bridge with the ASUS N66U to connect. (but I haven’t figured it out yet, none, and have recently installed it)

Post has been editedEvileagle - 12.10.16, 01:02

Good day!

Tell me how:
1. Configure the Zyxel Giga II to get an external IP from ONT / Sercomm RV6699?
(as I understand it is necessary to configure ONT / Sercomm RV6699 in bridge mode and do something on the Zyxel Giga II?)
2. How to find out the SIP password on ONT / Sercomm RV6699?

He suffered for a long time with this router, but managed to switch it to bridge mode, so that iptv would not fall off, pfsense routed packets, iptv rumbles on the 4th LAN, plus it turns out that you can configure it so that IPTV falls through the LAN igmpproxy (built into it), in general, considering the speed is satisfied, my home server received a speed upgrade 3.5 times :)

On Saturday, I switched from NbN to GPON. As it is tired to give 650r per 100 megabits. And here I changed the alarm system for the number, and MGTS called several times and politely asked "When?"
The 150 action for 450 rubles was the same. Brought and set Sercomm rv6699. I have never dealt with the iron of this company before. The first impression is strange. By lan - all without problems. Declared 150 gives and accepts without problems. Internal lokalku all shake and IP registered in a new piece of iron. But WI-FI - as something disappointed. Even if the gain is set to max, the speed is already lost through the wall, and in the next 5GHz, the ac disappears altogether.
N 2.4GHz - in general, lives its strange life. Speed ​​jumps as he wants. More than 56 on the ipad & iphone6 ​​could not see, and then, 2 meters from the box. I had to fence the garden of the gigabit switch Netis and hAP AC light Mikrotik transferred to the access point to distribute waffles around the apartment.
According to the model, so far, I did not find intelligible information in the internet.

Strangely, I didn’t have any problems on the MacBook, and with other devices, it’s probably a good location almost in the center of the apartment, on the Wafa on the Mac generally issued 700 megabits while the installers were testing :)

Long suffered with this router, but managed to switch it to bridge mode

And how did you switch it to bridge mode? tell me

2 question who RV6699 and Internet MGTS GPON:
do you ping httpapi.com at the ping httpapi.com command? I do not have.

ping httpapi.com
Packet exchange with httpapi.com [209.99.17.14] with 32 data bytes:
Timed out request.
Timed out request.
Timed out request.
Timed out request.

Ping statistics for 209.99.17.14:
Packets: sent = 4, received = 0, lost = 4
(100% loss)

For some reason on the Internet from MGTS GPON does not ping, on other providers - everything is fine.
I plan to abandon MGTS GPON

Post has been editedFasilitator - 18.10.16, 21:55

Rep: (7)
Fasilitator @ 10/18/2016, 9:55 PM*
2 question who RV6699 and Internet MGTS GPON:
do you ping httpapi.com at the ping httpapi.com command? I do not have.

pings:
ping httpapi.com

Packet exchange with httpapi.com [209.99.17.14] with 32 data bytes:
Reply from 209.99.17.14: number of bytes = 32 time = 172 ms TTL = 47
Reply from 209.99.17.14: number of bytes = 32 time = 173ms TTL = 47

Ping statistics for 209.99.17.14:
Packets: sent = 4, received = 4, lost = 0
(0% loss)
Approximate round-trip time in ms:
Min = 172 msec, Maximum = 173 msec, Mean = 172 msec

and what is it? and why ping him? : blush:

Rep: (320)
Hmm ... I'm going to connect a 350 Mbit + two sim card package with them tomorrow. But what box they stuck to me yet did not look. If not Serk, then I will need a replacement for it, darling. Everything else (ZTE, Huawei) slag ...

Dengil @ 10/19/2016, 2:53 PM*
and what is it? and why ping him?

I need it for work.
Thank you, today from 14.00 and I pinged. Apparently, MGTS eliminated the problem - asked everyone who had MGTS (everyone had problems before 2 pm) to prove to MGTS that the problem was on their side.

p.s.: how to ALL-TAKI switch RV6699 in bridge mode?
(so that my Zyxel GIGA II router directly got an external IP on itself?)

Post has been editedFasilitator - 19.10.16, 16:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 09:38