Help me find the firmware. | Help in finding firmware.

Rep: (1285)
HELP TO FIND THE FIRMWARE

help in finding firmware

Found firmware:

... cap under construction ...

Post has been editeddem0na - 30.11.16, 12:11

Rep: (0)
I ask for help when turning on the Wexler book T7011, the download is in progress and a window appears (updating the library ...) The menus do not work; the buttons do not work; if possible, I ask for firmware !!!!

Rep: (1127)
* Demidburundukov,
Sony Xperia E5 / E5 Dual - Discussion

* TigrVDV,
EBooks

Help me find the firmware for the deviceSmartQ V7 HDMID , searched the entire Internet, everywhere broken links. The device itself works, Android loads normally, but Linux and Windows CE do not load, but Linux is needed, in general, ideally, if there is firmware where one Linux will be great.

Rep: (2)
Help find firmware TEXET TM-520R

Help me find the Kali nethunter kernel for Xiaomi mi5s plus 64/4 or help with the installation.

Rep: (1)
Help me find the firmware on the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace, the model is J110H, also defined as JPop3G

Rep: (7)
Good evening everyone! Help me understand the tablet model ~ it hangs on the splash screen when it is turned on ~ I want to flash it but I don’t understand what kind of model it is!
The board says INGENIC-CROSS Q8-V1.2 2013-03-29
Here is another photo of him
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
help find the firmware for the forever sw100 smart watch from sw1204h should also work. The manufacturer personally refused to send her to me.

Help find of. phone firmware for 2016 Doogee NOVA Y100X

I am looking for firmware on oppo a53 colorOS. pure Chinese.

Rep: (75)
* qwerty13121991,
What does pure Chinese mean - at least there is an Android system, or is it some kind of clone on its OS.
If Android, then in another branch they will help faster:Help me find the firmware

Hello. help me find firmware on philips xenium e180. I bought the English version on alik.

Rep: (50)
Good evening everyone, maybe they will help me here :)
I’m registering the os2007 hacker edition firmware or any other firmware for Nokia 770. I forgot the device code, without which I can’t turn it on

Help me find android 4.0 firmware for Elephone P8000

People help with the firmware of the basement iPad iPad internals on the screen. Internet rummaged at all it does not exist. The cord does not see it in any way, I insert the cord with a passability of 1 amp, the tablet is cut down.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

guys help me find the firmware on the phone PROCESSOR: MTK6572 Core Octa
Product type: 3G smartphone
RAM: 4 GB
ROM: 32 GB
SIM Card: 2SIM
SIM card type: 1 standard SIM + micro SIM
Screen: 5.8 inch / 5.0 inch

People help me find the firmware on a Chinese phone UOOGOU L3, maybe someone came across this miracle, thank you in advance
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Audi55,
Doogee NOVA Y100X - Firmware

Hello! I need help: I ​​ordered xiaomi wireless air headphones from aliexpress, I got all the buzz. The only thing I don’t like is that when you turn on noise reduction mode and with incoming calls, the voice is Chinese. I would like Russian or at least English. Is it possible?

Hello! There is a motorola w370 on hand, but bad luck is that it lacks Russian. I ask for help in finding a longpack and an adequate program. I would really appreciate help for the firmware. I never sewed through my ear.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 17:13