Help me find the firmware. | Help in finding firmware.

Rep: (1284)
HELP TO FIND THE FIRMWARE

help in finding firmware

Found firmware:

... cap under construction ...

Post has been editeddem0na - 30.11.16, 12:11

Rep: (3)
Help me find the firmware for lg-a170, you can add A175 to it, you need Russian on the phone. Modelka old, do not find anything on it

Rep: (0)
Hello, I ran into this Samsung gt s5600 phone, there is no Russian in it, brought it to me from Germany, I need you to help me with the firmware of this phone, I already searched, found the firmware and how to sew and what not (not instructions, not info no, usb driver can not even find .. I really hope for your help,

Rep: (1)
Help me find the firmware on Vodafone 735, preferably in Russian.
Can anyone help!

Rep: (3)
Hello to all! For a long time I was looking for a topic on how to flash the phone Fly TS107, and very few of all sorts of things in the internet, but not the very “rare” models. In general, the essence is what, this phone was password-protected and I forgot the password, these files helped:
upgradedownload_r2.9.7007.zip - flasher
ts107_v16.zip - Firmware
sciu2s_1.5.6.zip - Driver
service.zip - Service utility

Download, unpack in a folder for ease of use. After that we launch Flasher - press the asterisk and from the unzipped file with the firmware we select the firmware itself - insert the battery while holding the UPPER ANGLED LEFT BUTTON and connect it to the usb cable for a while without releasing the button until the firmware process goes. If the flash driver stopped, it does not matter, turn off by pressing the stop button and disconnect the cable. Start the phone and use it)

Attached files

Attached fileupgradedownload_r2.9.7007.zip(1.55 MB)
Attached filets107_v16.zip(5.43 MB)
Attached filesciu2s_1.5.6.zip(2.65 MB)
Attached fileservice.zip(1.21 MB)

Thank you, everything was working!)

Rep: (2)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Tell me where to get the firmware for this fake fake or how to get it out of the TF ... it’s not at all clear what the OS is on it ... applications are not installed ... I want to try to remove the games from the firmware and install the vatsap, etc. if possible .. . Can eat ready prosh suitable.

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 06.10.16, 15:07
Reason for editing: spoiler

Good day!!! I am looking for the firmware and the method of firmware of this miracle ... on the I9300 GSM MOBILE PHONE nameplate
Or a way to completely reset the device.
A PHOTO
Attached Image
Attached Image

LG a390 help find the firmware. That's actually the phone I can not flash it stalled on the Dload mode screensaver, flashed through the LGMobile Support Tool hangs at 5 percent and turns off
Attached Image

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 05.10.16, 17:27
Reason for editing: spoiler

Tell me, how can I reanimate the phone (smartphone) Alcatel One Touche Fire E 6015 (OS Firefox)? After an unsuccessful attempt to flash it, it does not turn on at all. They suggested that it was just as necessary to "push" the battery, but I don’t know how to do it. Surely someone had similar problems? Thanks for the tips!

Rep: (214)
* ale222,
Search here:Alcatel OT-6015X Fire E

Good day.
I am looking for firmware for the device philips xenium x2301.
They say that only officials have. We have no service centers in the city that could provide this service.
Thanks in advance.

Rep: (2)
Custom for Pocketbook 624, is it possible?

Good day. It all started with the fact that the sd card died in the reader (internal! On it and the firmware is recorded). So the data from it is read, not written. In fact - there are 2 options:
1) Official poketbook service. 450 rubles for rebuilding the firmware. Not very interesting
2) Change the SDSN card and transfer all that remains on the card to a new carrier. Happened. Bootlup Probably there are some other bindings besides SDSN.
And then suddenly a thought came to mind - I decided to hook up to the reader according to uart and see what she was thinking there.
So, according to uart we have a full shell.
Actually, what I'm driving to is having a fully-fledged linux, it remains to find (write?) An application to display data on the screen. So far only a program for displaying text has been found, it works!
Essentially:
1) How does graphics work in linux? I know about framebuffer, but I don’t know how to use it. I tried to write random data to it - it does not work ... Especially interesting are the features for specific devices, for example, for AV output, or the same EINK display
2) Maybe someone has a ready lib / program for output to eink? Or can it pull from the drain?
-----------
UPD: I decided to start from scratch, that is, build a normal clean distribution from scratch. Collected Uboot from the OLinuXino project. But it stops:
U-Boot SPL 2016.09 (Sep 15 2016 - 15:46:03)
DRAM: 256 MiB
CPU: 1008000000Hz, AXI / AHB / APB: 3/2/2
Trying to boot from MMC2
MMC Device 1 not found
spl: could not find mmc device. error: -19
SPL: failed to boot from all boot devices
### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###

I understand that the loader has a confusion with the cards. Hardware can connect two cards to hardware, so most projects have a card on port 0, and I have a 2. I can't understand how the u-boot configuration is configured? On the other hand, the percent has already loaded the preloader, it is strange why it starts to search not there.
It may also be that the bootloader is trying to load the kernel, but are they trying to access the bootloader console or not ...

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 06.10.16, 12:44

Help me find the firmware for prestigio psp 3458 duo

Help me find the firmware foralcatel one touch 1016g

Rep: (1)
BQ 7064G owners help to find at least a stock, developed firmware firmware

Need firmware on Phillips xenium x 623. When loading the phone, it hangs on the greeting

Please help me find the firmware!

On the phone W & O Z5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bH2FTRzZUg
there is a firmware here but it wasn’t able to be cracked in the archive. For 4 days, the computer was puffed ((((

The rest is not known infa he BRICK.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
I ask you to help me find the firmware on a Chinese clone, maybe a meyze, and maybe even an iPhone, with the code name Samsung Galaxia S1. In the attached picture information that I managed to get.

Attached images
Attached Image

Help me find the firmware for the SERVO 225 button phone: blush:

Rep: (-1)
Help me find the firmware on your phone Sasung GT-E1200i

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19 09:50