> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

25 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Meizu MX6 - Modification and decorations
MXFox
Message#1
03.10.16, 14:26
Local hatssker
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 813
Check in: 22.06.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

Meizu MX6 - Modification and decorations
Description | Discussion � | Official firmware � | Purchase � | Marriage / Repair � | Modification and decorations � | Accessories �| Section Rules | Power consumption (autonomy) Meizu MX 6 �

Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). For a quick search for information in the topic (on the forum), use the "find in this topic" button (top right of the page).How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template!Messages from users who ignored this requirementwill be deleted without warning!
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted!Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

������� ���������� ����������� � ������ ������������� download

Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Topics

Embellishments

Icons

Modifications
Bootanimation

Instructions, useful links
Remember:all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedwasherron - 30.03.19, 18:27
Reason for editing: decision to display root access and set developer mode
wolf-hunter
Message#22
07.12.16, 20:03
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2264
Check in: 06.04.14
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

I can’t register my account for the reason it doesn’t open the first line with the choice of the country, please help what could be the reason.
wolf-hunter
Message#23
08.12.16, 12:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2264
Check in: 06.04.14
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

Thanks to everyone who helped Root rights, everything was done only after that the GPS began to work poorly or did not work at all, help me figure it out.
ignavus
Message#24
14.12.16, 19:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 25.04.13
Xiaomi Mi 5

This message will collect information on improving the sound in meizu mx6, since for me there is not enough saturation and detail in it.
The results are not the ultimate truth and are rather subjective, but I think it will be useful for many.
To test using headphones Xiaomi Hybrid.
All the information collected here was found in the vastness of 4pd.

Information will be submitted in the form of:
*Description
*Link
*Result
As testing progresses, the message will be supplemented.

Added headphone volume according to this instruction:
Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware
Everything worked, the volume really increased.

Hi-fi sound.
Meizu M3s - Modification and decorations
I did not notice the difference at all [subjectively].

Replacing sound libraries with Ainur.
®AINUR Audio
The first successful experience to improve. The difference was really felt only when I installed the Atlanta assembly for mtk processors.
The saturation of the bass has increased, but the details are still not enough.

Improvers: AudioFX, Dolby, Viper
Meizu M3 Mini - Discussion
Viper
I put it after replacing the sound libraries. Installing Viper replaces the sound driver.
The result - the quality fell, and noticeably, I didn’t expect it at all. Some of the functions of the wiper have absolutely no effect on the sound of the rest as superficial, which is barely noticeable.
Dolby
The second really successful experience of influence on the sound of the device. The sound really becomes sooooo loud, and the bottom is deep. If you follow the recommendations in the instructions and put aimp - in it the tops and the middle become very sharp and unpleasant, this is not observed in the stock player.

Post has been editedignavus - 14.12.16, 21:26
Reason for editing: Added information
HVLADH
Message#25
19.12.16, 15:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 09.12.12
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 64GB

I am the owner of "New Year's live wallpapers" from Jetblack Software. How to get into the setting of live wallpaper?

When choosing a wallpaper on the tablet, there is a live wallpaper tab, and when choosing, you can customize, select themes, colors, dates, and many others. There is no such thing for a meize, for live wallpaper you can only get it through personalization, and so there is only a button to apply and that's it.

https: //play.google.co...reewallpaperfree&hl=en

--------------------
Samsung C5212 ->Star N8000 ->Gigabyte GSmart Aku A1 ->Gigabyte GSmart Mika M2 ->Doogee X5 ->Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (32) ->Meizu MX6 (4/32)
Actual: Meizu Pro 6 Plus (4/64), Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (3/32 / wifionly)
kolyanaida
Message#26
19.12.16, 17:12
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1093
Check in: 04.09.13
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* HVLADH, turn on smarttach, and configure its one action as a menu button
Belkesh
Message#27
28.12.16, 14:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 31.07.11

Comrades, nobody tried to finish the camera? Awful soaps that in the room that outside. Working with settings does not help = (
ignavus
Message#28
28.12.16, 14:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 25.04.13
Xiaomi Mi 5

* BelkeshIf you're talking about noise, then corrected it a bit in 5.2.5.0.
About the focus, I can only say that the camera itself is not able to catch the normal focus, the image is constantly a little out of focus due to this “soapinessâ€.
Only in manual settings I managed to catch a normal focus at medium and long distances.
begem
Message#29
19.01.17, 15:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 267
Check in: 11.09.08
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus

About the sound. Also did not like the standard sound of a smart. I would say that it is bland.
Installed Viper - picked up immediately. A bunch of settings. The impact on sound quality is also very large, especially with different presets and convolvers. Equalizer did not care at all. You can not climb into the engineer and set the sound amplification, although I already have enough. While indulging and testing different presets.
I must say that the same preset for different headphones does not fit. In any case, I did not find anything universal.

Post has been editedbegem - 19.01.17, 15:48
vitalika
Message#30
21.01.17, 12:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Check in: 29.11.14
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

Is it possible for incoming calls to a full-screen photo without old-fashioned applications?
nikolay_smith
Message#31
24.01.17, 21:29
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 11.01.17

Tell me how to set the contact display in 2 lines when calling?

--------------------
Always in the game.
ZDOBNIK
Message#32
25.01.17, 00:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 14.05.11

Hello everyone: thank_you:

There was a question, an annoying shutdown item in the ... shutdown menu, it comes down and it turns out
Turn off
e
I also picked through flymtools (I did not find the application responsible for this menu), and tried to install the modules xposed, they also did not seem to see it.
Maybe someone knows where you can edit this menu item? Cut that would not stick out.

--------------------
Devices:
Meizu MX6
4Good T101I WIFI
Elephone s3
Zooty
Message#33
25.01.17, 13:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 980
Check in: 05.06.09
Huawei Nova 2s

* ZDOBNIK,
This menu ??
Attached Image
ZDOBNIK
Message#34
25.01.17, 19:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 14.05.11

* Zooty,
It is the same.

P.S.
Strange, he answered the topic from the application, it is not clear how to remove the attached files under the spoiler.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 26.01.17, 22:34
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

--------------------
Devices:
Meizu MX6
4Good T101I WIFI
Elephone s3
Zooty
Message#35
25.01.17, 19:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 980
Huawei Nova 2s

* ZDOBNIK,
Everything is clear there.
Maybe the font should be increased some, in the settings it changes, well, or the firmware is a curve, xs ..
Zooty
Message#36
27.01.17, 11:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 980
Huawei Nova 2s

The theme is fire, one and a half pages. Did anyone try to borrow something from neighboring branches, from the same popular in the m3s mini section, Russian letters to the dialer or a large contact photo for example ??
VR5 +
Message#37
27.01.17, 12:46
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 12.04.08

* ZootyIn the dialer, you can change the letters to Russian. Took here:Meizu M3 Note - Official firmware (Post hdlove # 53413579)
nikolay_smith
Message#38
29.01.17, 21:10
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 11.01.17

When an incoming call does not fully show the information of the subscriber. On the android changed in the root directory, after which the information was in 2 lines. On the meize who modified so? Tell me.

--------------------
Always in the game.
freek2005
Message#39
01.02.17, 21:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 425
Check in: 25.01.13
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

* VR5 +,for flyme 6 it was not possible to replace dialer.apk, he refused to work

--------------------
Xiaomi mi mix 2s + miband3
xDeadangelx
Message#40
04.02.17, 22:52
Local
[online]

Messages 154
Check in: 21.07.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

The people and where the downloaded themes lie and can they somehow be edited?

--------------------
Xiaomi (Redmi 5 Plus 4/64) Firmware-MixOS 9.13
Lenovo Yoga 50015ibd
alex11637
Message#41
05.02.17, 22:24
Guru
[online]

Messages 5047
Check in: 21.06.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

xDeadangelx @ 05.02.17, 00:52*
where downloaded themes lie and can they somehow be edited?

The customisations / themes / lie in the memory card, but you cannot edit them ... they don’t pass a license check, some kind of nonsense ...

--------------------
MokeeOS Pie
Meizu

25 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 16:43