"Save, help" | There is a question but I do not know where to ask it.

Rep: (1285)
"Save, help"

I have a question but I don’t know where to ask it

You bought a phone and you can not understand what operating system is worth?
Can't find a program for your operating system?
Want to change the operating system on the device?
And many other questions.

... cap under construction ...

Post has been editeddem0na - 30.11.16, 12:10

Rep: (15)
installed, inserted into USB - defined as a new modem, but it is not in the list of modems to configure for dialing, and the program MOBILedit! Enterprise defined it as a MediaTech device, only dialing works, and there is no item / menu for the file system. And set SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phone s - does not detect normally.

I took MediaTech drivers from there:

Picture

Rep: (1090)
* beegl
Beegl @ 05/15/2016, 04:09*
and there is no item / menu to the file system

And where did he come from ... There is no file system in the usual sense.
Look at what chip the device is made on, and look for the appropriate drivers.
P.S. Perhaps in the firmware there is generally no way to operate the device as a USB modem. This is rare, but it happens.
Connect the turned off device to the computer. If you decide how MTK Preloader is already bread, you can try to sew. If not, then we are looking for a service manual.
If there is no USB firmware at all, then JTag is in front legs and forward.

Files - music / photo / video displays what is on the Phone’s Memory Card.

There most likely Chipset-MediaTek.

Give a direct link toJtag - for Windows XP

Give a direct link to JTag - for Windows XP

This is a hardware device.
For example J-LinkNibbles all armies from Cortex-M to ARM11
Well, of course, we apply knowledge of circuitry on microcontrollers to this + the ability to program for them.

Post has been editedAzathtot - 15.05.16, 11:36

so there it is paid, nafik is necessary))) .. and I do not rummage in microcontrollers + programming ability. Download, see what kind of software.

Download, see what kind of software.

Software without a programmer will not work.
and do not rummage in microcontrollers + programming skills

Then nothing can help you.

Post has been editedAzathtot - 15.05.16, 13:49

Rep: (0)
I welcome all friends. I have such a story I got a rare device. NORTEL 1822 did not find any information about it at all on the Internet! In short, the problem is that I turn it on. It writes (phone locked) on the screen! when you click on the buttons, they all squeak. but they don’t carry any actions. Only one that works. Calls at 112. Such a problem can anyone tell me what

advise the terminal program.

Found an example of GSMDemo from nrComm Lib Pro - defined it like this:

Simka does not read, SMS does not send and does not ring:

Picture

only such a difference

Picture

and driver information

Picture

but does not define))

Picture

Posted on 05/19/2016, 09:04:

how the modem did not detect, now Nokia 2690 - like a modem

Picture

Beegl @ 05/19/2016, 03:04*
advise the terminal program.

putty

Hello.
I bought a phone meizu m2 note in the online store Hello
Phone shoal from the Czech Republic for 2 weeks.
And on the back, the emblem is made from the top, not the bottom. Is it a fake? Help me please.

Rep: (9)
Alcatel 2012d, is it possible to install third-party applications
Maybe someone knows. Maybe or not, how and where to get them?

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 05.10.16, 17:33

How to create themes for devices with Flyme OS and download them to AppCenter Meizu ?, I don’t like the themes there, I want to learn how to create them (for myself
I hope your goodwill;)

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 06.10.16, 10:54

Or maybe a photo in good quality. Especially under the cover removed and the battery. And then it’s hard to vang

* blaZee,
Same problem on LS990, found the answer herehttp: //forum.xda-devel...p=55681371&postcount=2
Maybe for the LS620

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 06.10.16, 11:00

Rep: (16)
Hello!
There is this miracle (Samsung i930i):
http://saveimg.ru/show...7d0dcf6ae93d97a76420dc
http://saveimg.ru/show...c43dfa3dff69f0787f49f0
http://saveimg.ru/show...3a5964eb809166953b5708
when turned on, the android logo appears, but the axis itself is not an android. I can’t determine which one is installed, because java programs and games are not installed. the essence of the problem, it stopped turning on “normally”, hangs on the boot logo, reboots itself so that it works normally when the logo appears it is necessary to pull out the SIM card 0_o, then without it it normally loads and works. But this problem appeared very strange. Among the pre-installed programs and games, there was a facebook program, I turned on to see what kind of miracle it was and everything .... the phone turned off and the problem appeared above.
restore settings did, did not help. tell me, is it possible to somehow reflash the OS or update?

He opened the radiator over the processor, RDA 8851E, are there any firmware for this?

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 06.10.16, 11:04

Dear forum users! Did anyone come across a non-smartphone on 3 SIM SERVO S6.
https: //ru.aliexpress....4.13010608.0.50.bk2OQf
I took it as a dialer on 3 cards with a view of Samsung. Very satisfied.
Advise plz prog to enter it and clean out the pre-installed garbage, if possible

Hello! There is a texet 7855 3G tablet android 4.2.2! But I do not believe that nothing was ported to it! Well, or on his fellow countrymen - doubles! Maybe there is a clue? And then his theme is dead!

I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro how to make sure that the application and games are not recorded on the phone but on a memory card, help someone than they can in advance thanks

Rep: (2)
I bought my mom a push-button phone micromax x615.
Since the phone has a small font, and she needs a watch, I wanted to set the clock as wallpaper. But neither jar nor rar are supported by this unit.
In support of the company could not answer the question about which platform this phone has.
Maybe someone has the knowledge, tell me if something can be done

Today I decided to install some interesting Temko on Windows 10 (laptop), I found the website for ru, downloaded everything I needed, I did everything according to the instructions on YouTube, renamed a couple of system files (this, by the way, was not the reason), then downloaded the topic I liked and dropped it necessary. I go into personalization. I see my theme, but it was just like a gray rectangle. but I did not attach any importance to this and applied it, after which troubles appeared on the screen. gray-black-white-gray-black. upon reboot, the boot screen works fine, but then the troubles begin again. What should I do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/04/19, 09:04