"Save, help" | There is a question but I do not know where to ask it.

Rep: (1284)
"Save, help"

I have a question but I don’t know where to ask it

You bought a phone and you can not understand what operating system is worth?
Can't find a program for your operating system?
Want to change the operating system on the device?
And many other questions.

... cap under construction ...

Post has been editeddem0na - 30.11.16, 12:10

Rep: (0)
Hardly.
Although try to go directly from the phone to the office sitehttp://www.viber.com/ru/I have to offer automata download, at least for other platforms rolled.

samsung vinko keep in touch s6 +
I got the body in my hands-I decided to poyuzat but it is not a droid, we can help, who knows how to flash it under an android ...
well, or what wasp ??????
Attached Image

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 04.10.16, 16:10
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (97)
Java is ordinary there, it is not sewn: yes2:

Rep: (2)
to write<snoop>.7 and then what? save or how?

Hello! Such a thing, there is a smart watch, a platform similar to Pebble, on which you want to remake the interface (change the appearance of the icons, add your own interfaces and change the picture of the greeting). Only knowledge in programming I have zero can draw in the graph editor how it will look, etc., but not more. Tell me how to implement this idea and where to start? I remind programming I zero.

Rep: (1087)
RashidTsoroev @ 05/06/2016, 08:26*
Tell me how to implement this idea and where to start?

1. from learning not even programming, but rather the architecture of your watch. Maybe your watch generally uses its own OS.
2. or from the search for like-minded people who own programming and the same clock.
3. or search for finance, so that your problem can be solved by others.

2. or from the search for like-minded people who own programming and the same clock.
3. or search for finance, so that your problem can be solved by others.
We work on these options. Here you do not want to participate?

* RashidTsoroev,
Only if you pay for hours and work on them.

Good all the time of day. Apple Newton 2100 is available, I want to fasten Russian to it. I am looking for a certain "Russian Newton v.2.0" from Paragon or something similar. Maybe someone was lying around? In the internet is empty, as in the desert, it was too ancient device.

* Undermind
watched here?

Rep: (15)
Dobchas! What is this phone, what is the OS?

Bravis major black

P.S. I'm looking for software for this device, and here I created a theme, because written in the description of the online store that the other OS)
Attached Image

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 04.10.16, 15:13
Reason for editing: spoiler

* beegl
No there is no full OS. Those. If you want to add something, look for the source code (decompile / debug) the firmware, write the application, build and reflash.

, of course, .. well, a phone for beauty.

* beegl
Well, why "for beauty" ... for the Siemens, they very successfully wrote their add-ons, after disassembling the firmware. And even a healthy collection is. So maybe you are lucky.

yes, good idea, can somehow sew a ready OS, Symbian, or similar? .. but first, you need to somehow define it on the PC

Beegl @ 05/12/2016, 03:20*
yes, good idea, can somehow sew a ready OS, Symbian, or similar?

Well, you will assemble under your architecture - you will lash (if of course the resources of the device will pull it)
but first, you need to somehow define it on the PC

Look for the phone scheme, see how to connect. In extreme cases there is always a J-tag

Post has been editedAzathtot - 12.05.16, 09:22

Azathtot @ 05/12/2016, 09:20*
Well, you will assemble under your architecture - you will lash (if of course the resources of the device will pull it)

there ~ 32 MB of RAM - Symbian will not pull, but such that on Nokia 2690 - with JAR programs - will pull)

* beegl
32MB is just dofiga memory. Anyone who will tell you this.

then please help to stir up the flashing .. for a start, how would you define it on a PC? .. I have Windows XP

* beegl
Look for a circuit, watch a pinout on the service connectors, take a USB-UART and cling.
"Help" - there is no interest. And so lacking more interesting devices. It only makes sense to mess with it for money, but it will take so much money that you buy all the remaining phones of this model on them.
So, if you personally have no experience in electronics / programming, then there are no options.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19, 08:40