"Save, help" | There is a question but I do not know where to ask it.

Rep: (1285)
"Save, help"

I have a question but I don’t know where to ask it

You bought a phone and you can not understand what operating system is worth?
Can't find a program for your operating system?
Want to change the operating system on the device?
And many other questions.

... cap under construction ...

Post has been editeddem0na - 30.11.16, 12:10

Rep: (128)
Guys, good afternoon. In general, the boss came up with the following problem:
1. Phone: Vertu Signature S Design Stainless Steel Original
2. Country of sale: USA
3. Problem: When requesting USSD, an error is issued:Cannot be dialled without account

How to win it?
Indeed, in essence, NOKIA software, maybe there is a solution?
I will be glad to any advice!

Rep: (39)
* Vigil_kz
Perhaps the phone has in mind Vertu's account for phones are expensive not only because of gold, but also after-sales service

Rep: (7)
Dug out his old texet T-900 player. There was a wild desire to set another axis on it. For example Java. All garvntii flew for a long time, so I have nothing to lose. I hope for help.

Rep: (24)
What axis is it on? I don’t know, but if there is some kind of gui there, and there is no axis as such, then you’ll install FIG. } -)

Rep: (7)
Goldhouse @ 04/14/2015, 15:06*
What axis is it on? I don’t know, but if there is some kind of gui there, and there is no axis as such, then you’ll install FIG. } -)

Like there is its own clumsy axis, which is just designed for this device. But this is just my guess, because I can’t check or refute it)

* CRAZY_as,
Well, if not a droid, then it will not work. I have an Explay M23HD player, I would be glad to put a droid there. : D

Rep: (19)
omg.
guys, I hasten to upset you, but it's almost impossible

* CRAZY_as,
and by the way, where can I get Java OS sources? : papuas:

Rep: (2)
There is such a beast Pantech TXT8010PP CDMA I understand that the old one, when turned on, requires a pin on the desktop where you can find what to do to reset or alter everything dug, thanks for understanding

Rep: (1)
* puhoviki, as an option, see his "CDMA Workshop".

Rep: (0)
It is really almost impossible to assemble the firmware for this device, I would advise you to flash according to the instructions:http://forum.xdrv.ru/index.php?showtopic=4459latest firmware:http: //catalog.xdrv.ru...xet/models/t-900/19407and calm down on this: yes2:

Goldhouse @ 05/26/2015, 13:39*
and by the way, where can I get Java OS sources?

If you look in the bowels of the off site, you can find it, for example:
http://www.oracle.com/...java/index-136705.html
P.S. This OS died 15 years ago, why do you need them?

I decided to see how Whatsapp will work on this Nokia. Looked deleted. The phone now constantly asks for a SIM to connect to the Internet.
To keep the application connected to the Internet, a primary SIM data card is required. Continue?

To me constant data transfer is not needed)) How to disable these annoying requests? Before installing Whatsapp, after all, they were not there.

PS: resetting to factory settings did not help.

Post has been editedShER424 - 18.01.16, 15:11

Obschem - I updated it with the latest firmware for this manual:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZzANc6q3bo
It was firmware 2013. From visible changes - the white screen does not flicker when turned off.
Added programs by default. The same WhatsApp "sparks", YouTube ...
The problem seems to be gone ... until I launched YouTube))
Again asked to specify the SIM to connect after closing YouTube, the dog is scary.
But, TTT does not seem to be repeated. Overloaded - does not ask) With the old one, I requested it with constant frequency, especially after a reboot.

Post has been editedShER424 - 18.01.16, 20:19

help me find a circuit on nokia x1-01

LG LS620 Hard Reset
I decided to format my phone, and actually formatted it through the "Backup and Reset" item. Everything happened as described (the phone should restart 1+ times). Then it rebooted. A menu popped up with a choice of language, network, etc. I’m ready to click ... Now hangs the inscription "Making the configuration of your phone" And just below the picture in the form of a phone that connects to a satellite dish. And this whole thing has been hanging for a little more than a day. Google. I tried to go into Recovery, but for some strange reason I entered the "Save mod" - safe mode, and all over again. I also tried to disable Mobile Internet and WiFi in the network selection menu, and all separately. Nothing helped. Do you really have to carry it to the service?

Post has been editedDr. Mario - 06.10.16, 11:01

help me find a circuit on nokia x1-01

I wonder what you mean by a scheme? If the disassembly scheme of the device, then here is the service manualAttached file1319906570_x1-01_rm-713_732_733_sm_l12_v2.zip(1.08 MB)

I did not find a section devoted to such antiquities, I will try to write here.

Boredom repaired Sonya lying around for many years.
The problem is that in order for it to work correctly on batteries and not on batteries, you need to tell her that it is the batteries that are installed in it.
I remember that this is done through notes, I need to write something to her there. But I don’t remember exactly what to write.
Maybe someone has a better memory?

All found, thanks
<snoop>.7

Good day. Recently puzzled by the question of how to put Viber on a phone that is far from Android. .Jar type applications. Can you really put such a program on this phone? Thank.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 03:28