> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Samsung My Knox | [OEM], [HD] Allows you to run applications in a secure environment (you can

Rep: (1)
Samsung My Knox
Version: 2.0.18

Last update of the program in the header:22.04.2017

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image

Short description:
Secure Application Environment

Description:
One of the most useful programs for Samsung phones and tablets. For example, on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 tablet it is missing for some reason, the Play Market version says it is not compatible with this device, in fact everything works fine!

Allows you to run applications in a secure environment, for example Sberbank Online. In fact, the system creates copies of applications, you in turn can install 2 Whatsapp or Viber (for example), conveniently when you have a device for 2 sim cards, or when there is a "flashlight dialer" and you would like to make whatsapp second on your phone / the tablet.

It also allows you to store photos, videos and any other kind of files in a container.

All this business under the password, a graphic key, fingerprints as it is convenient to you.

I was very surprised that nobody had laid out such a useful program.

On other devices, I do not know whether it will go or not, please unsubscribe.

Android required: 4.4
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Samsung

Download:
Version: 2.0.18 Post # 337 by DannyShook в„ў

Past versions

Version: 2.0.08 Samsung My Knox (Post by valeryspb64 # 59038266)
Version: 2.0.06 Samsung My Knox (Post by valeryspb64 # 56295143)
Version: 1.4.12 Attached fileMy Knox 1.4.12.apk (5.81 MB)
version: 1.3.4 Attached fileMy Knox.apk (5.79 MB)

Post has been editedqq1978 - 22.04.19, 15:01

Rep: (343)
The latest version on Google Play 1.4.12
Google play
I guess it is not [OEM]

Rep: (33)
That's what I first cut out of the new firmware on the Males, so this is Samsung My Knox, and only then I take on all Korean and Chinese.

Rep: (743)
* gorser ,
What is he bothering you so?

Rep: (7)
Prog fire. Private mode is more than justified.

NanoMiner @ 10/03/2016, 21:46*
The latest version on Google Play 1.4.12
Google play
I guess it is not [OEM]

I can not download from Google Play, I wrote, on some devices it says that it is not supported, but in fact it works fine

Post has been editedfreemaks - 05.10.16, 03:32

Rep: (21)
I have a question on the photos appeared.

There is a task: move the photo to Knox. If you go to the gallery, click Options ->Move to KNOX everything works great. In Knox photo left, in general mode is not available.
It works great with the Gallery, but Google’s photo in Knox is not copied. And if you go to Google Photos - the photo remains there !! (the truth is strange, like some kind of remote. That is, Options appears>Restore). Nevertheless, a photo on the body can be seen

I would not like to refuse to google the photo, it is very convenient.
Does anyone have any ideas for a solution, besides using hands, then delete the same photo from Google. A photo and a basket?

APD I got it myself. photo just managed to go to the cloud. Now I will set up synchronization with my hands less often, and the question, I think, is solved

Post has been editedAlex_RauLex - 05.10.16, 16:07

The photo in your cloud is hanging, that is, it remains on the Google server. I throw everything apart from personal photos into Mail.ru Cloud, I’ve stopped keeping photos on my phone / tablet at all, meaningless. But what you need to hide from prying eyes, either in Knox or on a computer in a container via TrueCrypt

Posted 10/05/2016, 18:36:

Unsubscribe not Samsung owners do you work?

freemaks @ 05.10.16, 18:35*
Unsubscribe not Samsung owners do you work?

Yes. Interestingly, start up on what. In theory, it should not.

Rep: (148)
Galaxy Mega 6.3. Android 4.4.2 Your device does not support My Knox

Rep: (49)
* elektrokot777 , 5.1.1 start up. Displayed weird. On the main screen, it starts up without any problems, but if you go to the list of Google launcher’s start apps, the application is not installed.

valeryspb64 @ 05.10.16, 20:32*
5.1.1 start up

And here is 5.1.1? They asked about the non-samsung devices.

Now he has placed the second Sberbank, on another bank-card, on the second SIM card. Beauty!
Earlier, in my own way, he immediately got the root of the law and cut out knox. Fool!

Post has been editedelektrokot777 - 05.10.16, 22:35

I myself did not understand before that they install the wrong application for us))) then I added that I can make copies of applications with it, it’s very convenient for me that I can buy a second phone with a second phone and get the second caller and watsapp through a knox))) smartphone disappears

Rep: (21)
* freemaks ,
This kagbe is not its main property. In the supported samsas there is an APPARATE cell, which, when attempting to root / bad firmware, is reset (permanently, see the knox Counter) and the protected knox container is erased. And no one has yet been able to defeat this defense.

My knox 1.4.12

valeryspb64 @ 10.10.2016, 00:18*
My knox 1.4.12
[attachment = "8854161: com.sec.enterprise.knox.express_1.4.12-77_minAPI19 (nodpi) _apkmirror.com.apk"]

Thanks, added this version to the header

Rep: (832)
I tried on Sonia crash after launch. 5.1.1

On Samsung j1 2016, Android 5.1.1 installs and works without problems. However, if Google Launcher is installed, after the restart, all application icons disappear from the menu. Not treated in any way. Only the demolition of My Knox and reinstalling the launcher. On the stock launcher everything seems to be fine.

Posted on 10/15/2016 11:31:

* prior_ori ,
So this program for Samsung

Rep: (6)
You would have added a red cap that this is a program for Samsung onli, and even then, if the knox counter does not tick.

By name, I think it should be clear that Samsung

Rep: (11)
Everyone has the latest Whatsapp in Knox?
I began to fall out with an error.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 04:27