Firmware Routers Rostelecom | [firmware] Flashing routers from Rostelecom to conventional firmware

Rep: (50)
Attached Image

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

A photo
Router RT-A1W4L1usbn
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Router QBR-2041ww
Attached Image
Attached Image
Router RT-A4L1usbn
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Router RT-A1W4L1usbn
Router QBR-2041ww
Router RT-A4L1usbn
Tyk
IEEE 802. 11n, compatible with IEEE 802.11b / g devices • Support for guest wireless network • WEP encryption • WPA / WPA2 encryption technology with TKIP, AES and TKIP + AES mechanisms • Access to a wireless network based on MAC address • PIN and PBC methods WPS functions • Advanced WLAN settings: built-in 802.11b / g / n wireless interface, USB: USB 2.0 type A ADSL port: multi-mode, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (G .dmt) Annex A, ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite) Annex A, ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs) • ADSL2: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis) Annex A / L / M, ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis) Annex A • ADSL2 +: ITU-T G.992.5 Annex A / L / M

Instructions
Other

Post has been editedstp101 - 05.08.18, 02:29

Rep: (3)
I fell into the hands of a \ rt-1w4l1usbn router. I tried to flash (Rostelecom doesn’t need me), it is not taken by known methods, Putty and Tftp32 cannot be seen, it is not included in the password. I got a methodOption 2I only had one WinAgents TFTP Server Manager with a patch cord connected in LAN4. IP network 192.168.1.2 Firmware V1 (as recommended by Zyxel) renamedrt305x_firmware.bin and put in the folder C: \ ProgramData \ WinAgents \ TFTP Server 4 \ TFTPRoot I started it, clicked the reset button and got up in a second. Then it was flashed through the Web interface on V2. Good luck to the rest.

Rep: (0)
Please write in more detail about the reset, and in what mode the router received the firmware

Please click the button "Option 2"
As I did: I downloaded the program, installed.
downloaded the V1 firmware from the Zyxel Keenetic Lite rev B website with a USB port, support, unpacked, renamed (maybe not necessary), moved it to a folder along the way .....
In Win8, ticked the TFTP client, Telnet client in the inclusion of Windows components.
Disconnected Wireless Adapter.
Enabled Network Adapter, Properties, Internet Protocol 4 (TCP / IPv4), Properties, Use the following address: IP address 192.168.1.2, subnet mask 250.250.250.0, OK, OK,
Connected LAN4-PC patchcord
I turned on the router, I waited until I decided on the Network adapter
I started the program from the administrator, the firmware was determined, a message appeared on the inclusion of the service, I agreed
Turned off the router
Hold the reset button on the bottom
Turned on the router
We wait 5 seconds, the LAN LED blinks, release the Reset
1sec and everything is ready, already Zyxel .. !!!
THIS is all described in detail inHow to restore firmware in 1st generation Keenetic Internet centers

Post has been editedplenkov58 - 01.10.16, 08:58

Rep: (1)
that’s all nonsense ... started again by Rostelecom ... all the more I checked what you were writing ... where did you see such a mask? :)
I started the program from the administrator, the firmware was determined, a message appeared about the inclusion of the service, I agreed ...
maybe I started the program, a message appeared about the inclusion of the service, I agreed, the firmware was determined

I apologize for the subnet mask 255.255.255.0, if the program does not run as administrator, it may not go.

Greetings to all, I also fell into the hands of Rostelecom rt-1w4l1usbn, which seemed to work on a wire, but the android devices somehow didn’t want to connect to it via wifi, + constantly some kind of error slipped through the router’s log, and after a bit of torment, naturally I got here). But, unfortunately, either the skis don’t go ... In general, I tried to suck in the information above, and naturally I tried to change the firmware to purely zyxel, setting all kinds of tftp programs, clamping resets, entering different addresses on the network card ... nothing could do. He remembered that I had some kind of cable gutted from my cell phone, such as ca-42, and already thinking that I again had to shovel a bunch of forums with messy outlined manuals, download all sorts of putty, tftp servers, WinAgents TFTP Server 4, to ring up, solder, and somehow try to earn the whole thing, I suddenly came across the NetFriend 2 program on the zyxel site, in the description of which it was written that with it you can change the firmware, "but what the hell is not joking?" flashed through my head ... launched, hmm, I look, there is a definition of equipment, and the program gives me what it costs me zyxel keenetic lite ??? I think, well, apparently the hardware is really the same, and the firmware in Rostelecom was like some kind of version of NDMS, made diagnostics in this program, saved the logs, it also says everywhere that it is zyxel. I think the program stated the possibility of updating the firmware, it can be updated immediately) But no, there is no such button (although there is a bunch of firmware in the program folder, and there is some kind of updater.exe and it doesn’t start separately)). In general, the story is this, I think you need to configure the network first, and then this feature will appear, I’m trying to configure the network, and in any way, as it turned out later, the provider didn’t let the poppy go. In general, such an end, I exit the program, go to the web admin interface, and lo and behold! but I then have zyxel keenetic lite software version: V1.00 (AABL.1.4) D0 May 30, 2012 01:47. (by the way, this firmware was in the program folder)
Attached Image

In general, this is a fairy tale or a past, I myself can’t understand), because before these manipulations I tried to clamp the reset, and to start something, but all sorts of patty, tftp servers stubbornly remained silent in response, therefore, if anyone has the opportunity to check this option , unsubscribe, because I can’t even believe it.
Yes, and immediately wanted to ask those who were dealing with other firmware options on this hardware (open source, ndms ...) Is it worth trying to shove something else there, or stop on this option? Why do I ask - the wifi speed is indicated up to 150, and on Rostelecom’s speed even reached 132, but somehow I didn’t like the constant Wi-Fi falling off, and in this zyxel firmware it’s only 54, and I set the mode n to no higher speed, it doesn’t connect at all, but stable, and does not fall off). And yet, in Rostelecom, the antenna is only tiny inside, does it make sense to stir up the outside, or is it not worth the candle for the apartment?
The sufferer himself)
Attached Image

Post has been editedstp101 - 26.07.18, 23:26
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Yes, it turns out that the choice of encryption method affected the speed, set TKIP to 54, set AES, now it reaches 150, looked in the monitor of the router, and the same thing in android. Apparently I will dwell on this firmware for now.

Rep: (21)
http://old.support.kaluga.ru/?content=doc&id=306
Configuring RT-1W4L1USBn for Internet connection and IP-TV services (Revision D)
Attached fileFirmware-RT-1W4L1USBn-2.03.0.E.3-4.zip(3.89 MB)

http://old.support.kaluga.ru/?content=doc&id=282
Configuring RT-1W4L1USBn for Internet connection and IP-TV services (Revision B)
Attached fileFirmware-1W4L1USBn-2.03.0.A.18-0 (2) .zip(3.37 MB)

https://www.rt.ru/data/equipment/RT-V4L1USBn.zip

Attached files

Attached fileRT-V4L1USBn.zip(9.7 MB)

Post has been editedz_rg - 10.07.17, 13:55

Jey_son @ 11/06/2016, 11:43 PM*
I then have zyxel keenetic lite software version: V1.00 (AABL.1.4) D0

You can upgrade in the WEB configurator on V2. "System" - "Configuration (or something like that)" - "Update" and update via the Internet.
And on NetFriend I did not ride 8 (

Post has been editedplenkov58 - 07.11.16, 21:18

Keenetic Lite revB firmware does not have a usb port. I requested V1, then V2 (can be installed using Keenetic-recovery) on Keenetic 4G II (CPU RT5350 but flash 4mb), then V2 (can be installed using Keenetic-recovery). Here, another concern is there is no support for UsbFlash, only Usb modems. My task is to connect the Usb printer via WiFi to another (main) router. Yes, in all the firmware component updates do not work, something there with the service code and serial number, I changed, but it did not help. I installed OpenWRT, it works, but it’s somehow complicated for me, apparently it’s not mature enough, I’m teaching Lunix. As a result, I stopped at Keenetic 4G II mod1 v1.11 downloaded from herehttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=377187&st=2740#entry36372464flash drives, printers, network drives, an FTP server and much more work. Network on all Rostelecom Inactivated firmware. Sometimes IP 169.254.255.30 climbs. We will fight.

Post has been editedplenkov58 - 25.12.16, 06:41

On the IP issue, I thought that it was in the firmware, I shoveled it all over, and this is Windows dabblingUnidentified IP Network

I found where the names of the networks to which you have ever connected lie. They are here on Win 8.1: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ NetworkList \ Profiles. Everything is flashed normally, and the names of old networks must be removed the entire branch with the name from the numbers. Search in the registry through the "Search" I had in two places.

Post has been editedplenkov58 - 27.12.16, 16:50

stitched through the web face without problemsHAME MPR-A1 - Discussion

Rep: (10)
so it’s like a vdsl2 modem

Rep: (1)
Moobbi @ 04/05/17, 10:47 p.m.*
so it’s like a vdsl2 modem

no VDSL is RT-V4L1USBn with two antennas (they are similar in appearance) and in hardware it is close to DIR620-d1
the original dlink is flashed through tftp (but it also buzzes like dlink)
both openwrt and lxde for dir620d1 work pretty well naturally without dsl support.

Rep: (10)
no vdsl this is RT-V4L1USBn

Yes, somehow I used zte vdsl2, they all spat out, but as for me, I worked out the norms. Then he spat and hung up the optics. but also left a couple. as a reserve so to speak)

Is it possible to make the USB port see flash drives and printers on the Rostelecom rt-1w4L1USBn router? And then I want to make the local printer via USB accessible for all PCs, I connect to it, but he does not see them

I came up with a method, Option 2

And the pinout of the COM port on Rostelecom RT-1w4L1usbn coincided with the pinout specified in Prior to Option 1 inarticle headingfor dir-620 ???

Post has been editedieee1394 - 04.07.17, 18:20

Jey_son @ 11/06/16, 11:43 PM*
and the program gives me what is zyxel keenetic lite ??? I think, well, apparently the hardware is really the same, and the firmware in Rostelecom was like some kind of version of NDMS, made diagnostics in this program, saved the logs, it also says everywhere that it is zyxel. I think the program stated the possibility of updating the firmware, it can be updated immediately) But no, there is no such button (although there is a bunch of firmware in the program folder, and there is some kind of updater.exe and it doesn’t start separately)). In general, the story is this, I think you need to configure the network first, and then this feature will appear, I’m trying to configure the network, and in any way, as it turned out later, the provider didn’t let the poppy go. In general, such an end, I exit the program, go to the web admin interface, and lo and behold! but I then have zyxel keenetic lite software version: V1.00 (AABL.1.4) D0 May 30, 2012 01:47. (by the way, this firmware was in the program folder)

Could you give more details from now on? I have exactly the same piece of iron in my hands, up to 100% match of the sticker on mikruha is white. But NetFriend did not find anything. How did you manage to flash?

In the original Rostelecom firmware there are 2 users in the config:

user admin
password md5 8dfcc756bb849da4e9dc52b8ffbb3c70
password nt 209c6174da490caeb422f3fa5a7ae634
tag http
!
user superadmin
password md5 ae2d29e19308afaced711c1cfec1cae9
password nt a53fddc1fd3af60b3c3ee007917b1020
tag http
tag cli
!

Nobody knows the password for superadmin'a? Under the usual administrator, do not get into cli ...

Post has been editedd771 - 31.08.17, 10:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 16:38