> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Banner Saga 2 | [IPhone], [iPad] continuation of the famous RPG

Rep: (1422)
Banner Saga 2
Version: 1.0.7
Catalog: RPG
Last update of the game in the header:05.12.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The epic journey through the dying world continues in the new part of the titled role-playing game.

Description:
Lead the Viking clans through the hostile lands of the world cracking at the seams. Make difficult decisions, wisely allocate resources and bravely fight to stay for a day on this cruel light.

The continuation of an epic story that shook the genre of indie games - Banner Saga 2!

GAME FEATURES
• Drawn graphics - great two-dimensional locations, animations and effects.
• The saga continues - continue where you finished Banner Saga 1, or start a new part from scratch by selecting the base alignment.
• Viking mythology - a detailed world based on the tales of the Vikings
• Tactical battles - in turn-based battles you will need ingenuity and accurate calculation
• Pumping characters - improve their characteristics and unlock new powerful abilities
• Difficult choice - choose wisely: danger lasts around every corner
• The consequences of choosing - the death of each character can weigh heavily on your soul
• New characters, new race - on the way you will meet beginners, including the whole race - Konerodzhennye.
• Managing the caravan - not only your life depends on how well you manage the caravan, but also the survival of the entire civilization
• Enchanting music - soundtrack from Austin Wintory's Grammy Award nominee

Fight for survival in a cruel dying world. Banner Saga 2 is a ruthless mix of strategy and role-playing, in which every choice is truly important.

Languages:Russian English, Spanish, German, Polish, Portuguese, French
Developer: Stoic LLC
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://bannersaga.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/banner-saga-2/id1107741196

Download: 1.0.7 on mail.ru
Archive:
Repack with crack and crack
official English version (1.0.4) IndexDisk
Story:
What's New in Version 1.0.7
Improved readability of text and interface on small HD screens (iPhone 6/7, etc.)
Added subtitles in Russian, Portuguese and Spanish, which were absent during the cut-scenes in survival mode.
Fixed playing video for Eyeless.
Added some missing objects, fixed damaged objects.
Added localization settings.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 05.12.17, 09:49
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

* I_have_no_name,
Apparently this is a beta version of rasticrac bug, just innovations with stickers and other little things require a run-in of updated closed beta crackers. This does not affect the application’s performance, it just turns out that the account request mechanism is not completely cut out. Or the 2nd option in this game is probably due to the fact that the game is officially for the 9th axis and higher, but I broke it with 8.3. But I am inclined to the first one since I myself met such a request, but on my other hack where the axis requirements did not change and 8.3 was on the support list

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 03.10.16, 23:37

Rep: (3)
Yes indeed, you press cancel the game starts =)

Rep: (228)
* HoRRicH,
* Fatbro
Ha, my bought the same bug - also at the entrance to the game asked for an apstorovsky password.
The patch was released for the game. I understand that bug fixes + removed Polish from the languages.

Version 1.0.4

Eliminate the problem of preventing leaders from surviving from registering at a normal difficulty level.
Improving some cases of very small text on very large high-density screens.
The list of available languages ​​was incorrect - it is now installed in English, French, German and Italian.

IndexDisk

Repack with crack

IndexDisk

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 04.10.16, 15:53

updated crack and repack

Rep: (7)
Thank! Download. If you played in 1 part, but deleted it later - saves are not saved anywhere? Is it necessary to re-pass 1 part?

* Lil mac
As for the first one, I won’t say at some point I cleaned the entire cloud almost, and in the second one in the cloud and reinstalling the games and systems do not lose save

Rep: (1)
And on android still can’t screw the crack<_<

I tried to play English - it’s finally not an option.
In conversations, there are many similar sentences ... that affect the plot.
Here you need to play in your native language to understand the subtlety of the situation.

Post has been editedFair_boy - 09.10.16, 14:40

Rep: (45)
The game has passed 5 times already, a pleasant game, not inferior to the first part. It's a pity that it is very short.

* Papa [BOP],
Strange - the first was very long.

Rep: (45)
* Fair_boy,
I would not say so, it took half a day.

* Fair_boy,
* Papa [BOP],
Well, the concept of a long game for each his own. But I agree that the first in half a day is quite passable

Passed the game ... to be honest, I didn’t really like it.
And that's why.(There are spoilers below, so the faint of heart do not read)
1) Well, it’s clear that there is no Russian
2) Fail at the end of the first part with the inevitable murder of one of the GG led to the fact that the plot is replete with a bunch of negativity
3) You play the floor of the game as Voronov ... a disdainfully weak conglomerate of warl, whose head is wielding two axes ... And mathematics shows that 2 axes = death, because, when you armor at 12 of the enemy and force 13 at you, you hit 1 + 1, and not 6-7, with a force of 18. But if you were hit with such a drischen attack, then you just need to forget about the ability to make a demage.
I was also pleased when the leader of the ravens, when struck, pounds on his own .... finally ...
Plus, there are no archers in the Ravens group.All tactics fall into "I need to hit first."
4) There was a bunch of all sorts of new trinkets .... which can not be bought, because Fame is soooooo lacking. With difficulty he raised the whole group to 6-7 lvl and one to 9 lvl.
5) The pumped Leader of the Ravens at the end gave me a crap, because constantly dodge attacks. Well, I didn’t kill him, because I did not pump Aever too much, because there was no glory.
6) If you pass the 1st part, then all the super trinkets can be dragged with you to the second. And if you just start the second part, then you will receive a set of trinkets random, small and not very serious.

IMHO Result: pichalka, not a game ... we are waiting for the third part.

Post has been editedFair_boy - 21.11.16, 11:31

Rep: (19)
* Fair_boy,
In the future, put such things under the "spoiler", please.

By sabzh. Update 1.0.5 came out with fixes and added Japanese.

VivaLaRoms @ 11/18/2016, 9:12 PM*
By sabzh. Update 1.0.5 came out with fixes and added Japanese.

We are waiting for Russian =)

Did a spoiler ...

Rep: (0)
* HoRRicH,
Explain how, in more detail. Firmware 10.0.2, iPad mini 2 without Jail.

An update has arrived. Added Russian language.

Rep: (0)
Please post version 1.0.6

Rep: (109)
mri82 @ 03/13/17, 12:07*
Please post version 1.0.6

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 15:48