Booox Smart Combo [Android] | [TV Box]

Rep: (5)
DiscussionBooox Smart Combo
PictureTv box
Discussion »

Specifications
  • Android 4.4.2 operating system
  • DVB-S / S2, DVB-T / T2, DVB-C (open channel reception)
  • Quad Cortex-A7 Chipset up to 1.2GHz
  • DVB-S-S2 Tuner - AV2012: 950 ~ 2150MHZ
  • DVB-T2 / C Tuner - MXL608: (VHF) 174 ~ 230MHz, (UHF) 474 ~ 858MHz, 47 ~ 867MHz
  • 8 GB Flash Memory
  • DDR3 Memory 1 GB
  • Graphic 3D accelerator Mali-400P2
  • Wireless module Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
  • Video codecs: H.265 decoding up to 4Kx2K @ 30fps H.264 [email protected] up to 4Kx2K @ 30fps SVC, MVC, VC-1 / WMV, AVS, WebM, RMVB, MPEG1 / 2/4, MJPEG, H .263, DivX 3/4/5, Xvid, Real Video, VP6 / 8
  • Audio codecs: MPEG 1/2 / 2.5, Audio Layer 1/2/3, WMA Version 4 / 4.1 / 7/8/9, WMA Pro, LPCM, PCM, Vorbis, Flac, ALAC, APE, AAC-LC / HEAAC / HE-AAC v2, Real Audio (AC-3 Optional)
  • Video format: MKV, TS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV and so on.
  • Audio format: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP4, AAC, APE, FLAC, ALAC, MPEG, MP1, MP2, MPA and so on.
  • Video Resolution: 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160p
  • 4: 3, 16: 9 aspect ratio
  • Connectors HDMI, 3.5mm Jack (RCA), SPDIF (Optical), ANT IN, LNB IN, 2xUSB 2.0, Slot microSDHC, LAN 100MB
  • Power supply: 220 ~ 240V
  • DC power supply: 12V / 1.5A
  • Power consumption: max 8W
  • Dimensions: 140 x 120 x 25mm

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Review from the seller
Soft
Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 16.05.17, 00:36
Reason for editing: Updated and Russified emulator

Rep: (0)
You can try using this method to raise the receiverAndroid + DVB-S2 - Discussion (Post by GuRuLviv # 34558469)

* sokol2012RUS,
Here are the firmware from the recoveryMXQ 4K [Android]

You can run Ubuntu on the receiver via SD using this principlehttps: //www.cnx-softwa...ux-on-zidoo-x1-tv-box/links to all the necessary files are. Checked works only here is how to find drivers for SAT and T2 parts.

Sokol2012RUS @ 08/08/19, 21:34*
It turned out to install Booox Smart Combo firmware in the form of update.zip on sd, through recovery TWRP_2.8.6.0_H3.img

How does it work on SD? Can you pack the system into an IMG image and post it on the forum?

Rep: (3)
V.2.0.2.284 img
https: //wetransfer.com...d20190810063245/df058c

Post has been editedbooox - 14.08.19, 09:23

V.2.0.2.284 img

What kind of exchanger on which you can’t download even from the fifth time?
Or is it some kind of joke?
And is there on another exchanger, for example, POISON or MAIL, or even Google, but at the end it breaks off and does not allow to be downloaded?

Post has been editedRubkinS - 14.08.19, 12:18

Rep: (3)
RubkinS @ 08/14/19, 11:28*
And there is on another exchanger, for example, Poison or MAIL

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/buH6/LKpQ7HPTR

* booox, Thank! And tell me if the LAN diodes are constantly on, and when the image is downloaded, they stop, does that mean the controller is out of order? If so, is repair possible?

Post has been editedRubkinS - 14.08.19, 12:58

I don’t know why, well, the native image does not start with SD constantly blinking and trying to load something, but it turns off perfectly from the remote!

* sokol2012RUS, Do you have 2 LAN diodes on if you turn on without flesh SD?

How not rummaged is not restored! They said that flesh records might be protected or simply failed!
Yes, when disassembling the receiver, there is some kind of connector and a second recovery button, with it through the PC through the AA cord, the firmware immediately starts reaching 7% and does not flash any further. Who knows where to find the source image of the receiver? Or how to restore it? And then do not hunt contacts for guessing!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedRubkinS - 16.08.19, 15:29

* booox, As soon as I haven’t tried, it doesn’t flash, I even tried to flash through PhoenixUSBPro it reaches 7% after it writes Error: (0x162). They say if Error starts and crashes: Error: (0x162) means the firmware is not native, or the original (factory) has been radically changed and it is necessary to look for the very first image of the system, after which the receiver should flash immediately!
Tell me, is there the very first image of an IMG system?

This is the situation

Attached images
Attached Image

The Vietnamese managed to drive 7 android on such iron. Here is an example
https://mytvbox.vn/products/vtc-now-hybrid-01

Gentlemen, good afternoon, I still do not understand, does this device hang in stock or not?
I'm getting ready to flash, I downloaded the firmware, but also did not understand, those that need Ruut or the one that is the latest?
Further, about the removal of Google software, I also did not figure it out, how is this done and only with root is it done? While waiting for delivery, I would like to prepare.
In fact, I want to set up dvbT2 at the dacha and watch movies from hard (I still do not understand whether I will share USB over the network with an external USB or a router) ...
You can install the latest firmware or ... I will be glad to hear the answers.

Bogdanec @ 08/18/19, 10:07*
The latest firmware can be secured

The latter, and so with ROOT rights, I don’t know how, but in this device there are constant deadlocks, in connection with which only juggling from the outlet helps! This distortion affects the stability of the receiver! Here's an example my bootloader has flown, and the manufacturer does not provide either the source image img or the recovery instructions! The image uploader above the firmware does not fix! As a result, a corpse, or just an IPTV set-top box with an SD boot card. I think to leave it as it is and not to flash this miracle of technology will work longer only for viewing either satellite or T2, I think it’s not worthwhile to work with IPTV and installing applications, you can simply turn off Google by deleting it! I think the only way the receiver from the last century will work longer.

Rep: (13)
Hello! I already asked here for a long time, maybe that has changed. How to remove clicks when switching channels?

Who killed the memory flesh receiverRemix Mini RM1G Remix Mini RM1G - Discussion

Post has been editedRubkinS - 19.08.19, 19:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.21.19, 06:22