> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Micromax X1800 | Friends, we need prshivka and flasher on this device

Rep: (8)
* gansta173 flash Ask ZTEs

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, I have a Micromax x2401 phone when connecting depends on the initial logo micromax Help could not find the firmware help

tryhttp://mobilforum.uz/a…tid=52990&d=1471601004

Found firmware for Micromax x2401 without Russian
https://yadi.sk/d/ZnG-mA853Jmj2W

Post has been editedMicroma - 02.06.17, 20:31

* YarProGamer76
Thank you very much! Everything turned out right away.

The topic of x1800, what is being done talking on another topic is a mystery ...
I have a question here, didn’t the Russian non-buggy firmware appear?

Asked to download files on Yandexhttps://yadi.sk/d/1f7RcFRr3NH2Ga

No new firmware sincefor civilians? : sveta:

Could this phone be friends with the program Phone Suite? To reset SMS-messages on a computer through it, for example? With the standard version of the program it did not work, but on the Internet, it seems, some kind ofPhone Suite Micromax Edition . Nobody tried it?

ChargeIt @ 01.21.18, 14:58*
With the standard version of the program did not work, but on the Internet, it seems, even some Phone Suite Micromax Edition is floating. Nobody tried it?
link please try.

Actually, the first links in Google for this request.

ChargeIt @ 01.02.18, 01:31*
Actually, the first links in Google for this request.

there is some kind of links on all the links ... a bad thing resembling an antivirus is downloaded ...

Yes, and about the firmware ... I asked for this "Anglo-Arabic" firmware. Only she was Anglo-Hindi. Yes, the problem with the headphones has disappeared, only the headphones from any androids do not fit, the pinout is not the same. It is necessary to find from any Nokia ... and by itself does not display the Cyrillic alphabet. If in the case of a playlist and a phone book it is tolerable, but the fact that SMS displays with squares is a big minus.
Now the problem has arisen to roll back to the Russian firmware. And in general there is a desire to pick up the firmware. A great desire, experience in such matters is very meager. If you have any thoughts - tell me. Matter of course - a cheap device, the game is not worth the candle, but there is excitement and sports interest

Suddenly someone will fail.
First connect the phone without a battery and try to turn it on. An unknown device will appear in the system. Drivers for it can be downloaded right there. Unpack flash.rar and run install.bat

Attached files

Flash.rar (691.27 KB)

Suddenly someone will fail.
First connect the phone without a battery and try to turn it on. An unknown device will appear in the system. Drivers for it can be downloaded right there. Unpack flash.rar and run install.bat

Attached files

Flash.rar (691.27 KB)

I love you whoever you are) Thank you)
Threat from the first time the body was not included, but when you change the port and nerve poking, it all worked)

Post has been editedProad - 25.06.18, 16:15

Rep: (-12)
And with 3g, there are micromaxes and how to buy it ?? Tell me.

Please reload this file//savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / ... a0q-o324D2j & e = 55715617

Rep: (424)
* slavanovichok , button with 3g like there is no micromax

Post has been editedMishaAsphalt - 05.03.19, 18:15

Rep: (2)
Bekzod_84 @ 29.01.19, 15:10*
Perezaleyte please this is a file //savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / ... a0q-o324D2j & e = 55715617

Yes Yes

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/04/20, 17:02