> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Avito auto search with alerts | Monitoring Ads on Avito

Rep: (169)
Avito auto search with alerts
Version: 1.6.0

Last update of the program in the header:15.05.2019

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Monitoring new ads on Avito with alerts

Description:
Forget about manual search matching ads on Avito and spending so much time. Just install the app and you will always know about latest announcements and most advantageous offers whatever you do. All you need is to configure the search options that are suitable for you, close the application and go about your business. Automatic search he will do everything for you in background and let you know when a new ad will appear.
The application gives a great advantage when searching, as it helps you to find out about profitable offers.the first and get ahead of other buyers, saving a lot of time and money .

Features of the program:
- Automatic search for new ads in the background
- Informative alerts for new ads
- Creating multiple simultaneous searches
- Setting the update interval from the 1st minute
- View ads when you click on the notification
- Setting the search runtime
- Install various ringtones on notifications
- Lack of advertising

To purchasepremium -version of the application, you must write developer

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: I'm katrechko

Download:
Version: 1.6.0 Attached fileAvito Searcher 1.6.0.apk (5.6 MB)

Past versions
Version: 1.5.1 Attached fileAvito Searcher 1.5.1.apk (5.6 MB)

Version: 1.4 Attached fileAvito Searcher 1.4.apk (5.6 MB)

version: 1.3 Attached fileAvito Searcher 1.3.apk (2.23 MB)

version: 1.1 Attached fileAvito Searcher 1.1.apk (1.64 MB)

Version: 1.0.1 Attached fileAvito Searcher 1.0.1.apk (1.67 MB)

version: 1.0 Attached fileAvito Searcher 1.0.apk (1.67 MB)

Post has been editediamkatrechko - 15.05.19, 19:54

Rep: (10)
Hello. A great application for which it is not a pity to pay the amount that the author set.
It worked until recently - now new ads appear on the page, and the application does not see them / does not notify.

Search categories can report in the LAN.

P.s. Problem solved. The author, to my great surprise, responded immediately.

Post has been editedsilinol - 05.10.16, 17:34
Reason for editing: Added

* silinol, wrote in LS

Rep: (0)
Great, what I was looking for was no subscriptions, and the functionality pleases, I will use it, thanks!

Rep: (18)
The application is good, but it would be nice if the new ad was opened not through the browser, but through the application is avito, the author think about it

* [DMGR], the opening of new announcements through the official application will not work, because it does not provide any interfaces to interact with it.

Rep: (4)
Has ceased to notify. Application purchased.

* vw2005, wrote in LS

Rep: (5)
Put the application. Started one request. So far, no goods found. It works or not - I do not know.
If the phone is off the screen - there are no problems.
If you work in another application (including in the SMS / MMS application) - the message "In the Avito Auto Search application, an error has occurred" with the "feedback" and "ok" buttons

* ranger-777, wrote in LS

Online update due to minor changes on the Avito website

Update versions up 1.0.1

What's new in this version:
- Fixed the error that occurred when trying to search (due to changes in the layout of pages on the Avito website)

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iamkatrechko.avitonotify

Version: 1.0.1 Attached fileAvito Searcher 1.0.1.apk (1.67 MB)

Rep: (2400)
Similar program on the forum -Avita Hunter(Has adequate free mode)

Rep: (0)
A similar program on the forum - Avita Hunter (Has an adequate free mode)

gar_alex , adequate, are you kidding? Every hour? The application in the header gives 1 free search without restrictions. In the same place 14 days and while. Again, subscriptions and price tags are higher than others.

Post has been editedyuracher - 25.10.16, 10:16

Rep: (1)
Great app! 90% of all errors from the fact that someone does not know how to tune his phone, judging by the reviews on the market.
I have a question: I want to buy a tariff, but I can not. I click + a window appears with the choice of tariff, and then what tariff I wouldn’t click on, nothing happens. How to be?

* Gakuseii, wrote in LS

Update versions up 1.1

What's new in this version:
- Added instructions on how to enable notifications on some devices (if they are absent)
- Added the ability to automatically re-create searches (helps if the program stopped sending notifications)

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iamkatrechko.avitonotify

Version: 1.1 Attached fileAvito Searcher 1.1.apk (1.64 MB)

Rep: (6)
I wanted to buy, but writes in Google Play "content is not yet available in your country." Country Russia.

!!! Xolod !!! @ 11.26.2016, 08:09*
I wanted to buy, but writes in Google Play "content is not yet available in your country." Country Russia.

Applications removed from Google Play in Russia at the request of the copyright holders (Avito) by Google itself.
Because of this, inline purchases do not work. I can not do anything yet.

Rep: (6)
Iamkatrechko @ 11/26/2016, 08:49*
I can not do anything yet.

so, then, for now, allow me to use it for free or throw off money somewhere if you plan to develop the application. All the same, probably using it yourself.

Post has been edited!!! Xolod !!! - 30.11.16, 16:01

!!! Xolod !!! @ 11/30/2016, 16:01*
throw you money somewhere if you plan to develop an application

I plan to develop further, since there are already a couple of ideas and future developments.
Yes, you can go shopping in PM.

Rep: (7)
for ios is not planned?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.06.19, 21:11