> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Choosing a TV for the Game Console | TVs comparison, review and more
Reliability my TV
Sony's me
no problem [ 2 ] ** [11,11%]
there are problems [ 0 ] ** [0%]
other brand [ 13 ] ** [72,22%]
I have a Samsung
no problem [ 8 ] ** [44,44%]
there are problems [ 1 ] ** [5,56%]
other brand [ 7 ] ** [38,89%]
I have a LG
no problem [ 9 ] ** [50%]
there are problems [ 1 ] ** [5,56%]
other brand [ 5 ] ** [27,78%]
I have a Philips / Panasonic
no problems, Philips [ 2 ] ** [11,11%]
there are problems, Philips [ 2 ] ** [11,11%]
there is no problem, Panasonic [ 0 ] ** [0%]
there are problems, Panasonic [ 0 ] ** [0%]
other brand [ 13 ] ** [72,22%]
I have a TCL / Xiaomi / other brand (general issue of the Chinese)
no problem [ 1 ] ** [5,56%]
there are problems [ 0 ] ** [0%]
other brand [ 14 ] ** [77,78%]
eat mushrooms, I watch the carpet (a little humor to dilute)
yes =) [ 2 ] ** [11,11%]
no = ( [ 1 ] ** [5,56%]
still has a TV [ 13 ] ** [72,22%]
Total votes: 18

Rep: (3338)
We will collect in this thread all the most interesting about TVs and monitors

Attached Image

Selection, comparison, reviews and more!

Top TVs rating
2016 September
1.Samsung UE40J5100 85.0 (75 ratings)
2.LG 42LF560V 90.3 (102 ratings)
3.LG 42LF650V 85.1 (94 ratings)
4.Sony KDL-40WD653 88.2 (56 ratings)
5.Samsung UE40J6200 84.2 (46 rating)
6.Samsung UE40J5000 83.7 (41 evaluation)
7.LG 42LF550V 84.7 (29 ratings)
8.Sony KDL-40W705C 90.2 (78 ratings)
9.LG 42LF620V 82.0 (77 ratings)
10.Philips 40PFT4100 89.4 (125 ratings)

The choice of TV for the price
Section in the process of filling.
Articles, reviews, comparisons
Useful
Old polls
  • TV survey survey
    Attached Image
  • TV or monitor
    Attached Image

Do not forget to use the search Picture
If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant Picture

Attention: request to active members of the forum, I want to create a feedback database from members of the forum on their TV models. In this regard, I will ask to participate in this process. Who has the time and desire to leave a review / review on your TV model (which suits / what does not, as an image from ps4, as colors and everything in that way). Posts will be added to the header. Let's make the choice of TV for beginners nicer and more informative together. Thank.

Attention: Please do not discuss the choice of cable in this topic. The question is listed in the header, section Useful. The difference in the quality of the cable does not depend on the price; it is not necessary to change the cable from the kit. Posts will be deleted without warning.

Important:
We read about fps and TV upgrades
and so long as to hang here. Console to the TV to get the minimum input lag-well and avoid "smearing" the image in the dynamics are encouraged to include "game" in the settings of the TV mode. Recommendation is not only most forums, but all the TV manufacturers. This mode disables all software algorithms to "improve" the image, such as a super contrast, jitter removal, etc. and etc. Why? Because these parameters at startup TV spending additional time and resources to process the signal from the console, as well as in TV are not 16-core processors, it takes time. Why is it not appropriate for the console? Because all the consoles makes and improves itself, it needs a TV as a tool to display an image and if I may say so static (that sent the console via a cable, the TV and shown on the screen). This eliminates or reduces to a minimum guaranteed delay output image, because responsible for everything a console, not a lot of TV models. Question for improvements / smoothness and fps. ALL "improve" TV do not increase the fps and can not influence it. FPS depends on the console and game developers. Example: if the game is locked at 1080p and 30fps, TV, even for a million dollars does not displays more than 30fps. Another thing is the TV can influence the input lag both for the better and for the worse. I think it depends on the escarpment TV. Now, why the TV with the "improvements" cool displays movies / YouTube and misses the game. Comrades, it is not comparable things. Game "makes" console and video content makes the insides of the TV that may affect it in a very good side.
upd: Find out what's on Improvements to different games and different eyes look different. To each his own so to speak. Thanks to everyone who supports the discussion.
A bit of reading from the Forum The choice of TV about the input lag
Feedback from our forumchanin about the work of "melting down"
Smooth image test with on. TV improvements from Chief_Mate # 1
Smooth image test with on. TV improvements from Chief_Mate # 2

Evening, I thought I tried to explain who would have constructive additions or examples from verified sources that I was mistaken about something, I would be happy to edit the header to understand the question. Sincerely.

Topics Curator: fnatic31

Post has been editedfnatic31 - 22.11.19, 00:23
Reason for editing: cap in the process of editing and adding information, wishes to write to QMS.

Rep: (2)
Greetings! Not for advertising ... Maybe someone will be interesting (from the TV about the boom)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2PWGSGrjZ8

Rep: (3)
Lord, Samsung UE55NU7100U for Proshka standards? Now I am playing on an old Sony horizon - you have to sit down almost a meter to the text in the inventory to see a 55 "this will not happen How's Smart TV more, who knows?

Rep: (48)
* Trub0chist The guy lives in the last century, but the look in principle helpful

Posted on 11/03/2019, 17:43:

* NokiaX2user , The rules will be 55. Smart itself is not in the Samsung, there trimmed Theisen poor. We'll have to take the console

* MihailSvtv And something alternative to smarttv there?

* NokiaX2user Yes there are smart. Just depends on what you want from him.
If you want to watch free movies and use programs and more to install from unknown sources, then there is of course an android, is either to buy the console to any TV or Sony with Android take on bothria or Phillips, but he was not found. You can safely buy ski and use a fork player, there's kind of like, too, can watch for free. It all depends on your needs.

Rep: (29)
Guys that say about this TV Sony KD-55XF7596, think to take it, how it is faring HDR on it, can anyone say?

Post has been editedpvr59 - 12.03.19, 19:32
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (897)
pvr59 @ 12.03.19, 19:32*
how it fares HDR on it, can anyone say?

So imagine getting on ...
https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x750f

Rep: (23)
pvr59 @ 12.03.19, 19:32*
how it fares HDR on it

we can say that not faring.

Rep: (29)
Prompt, which TV to buy ps4pro?
have 50k, you need a 55-inch, 4k + least some HDR.
I would be grateful for the advice.

Rep: (23)
* pvr59,
oyuboy available in stores within your price. 50 is difficult to find decent. Too low budget.

Rep: (65)
* pvr59,
See the most initial series fresh from Samsung 7xxx 6xxx and LV. The picture quality and technology in your budget will be + - the same way. HDR is only for show. See who live from manufacturers like best - design, smart TV, remote control and other trifles - that and take it. Just do not look Chinese producers and no-Neum.

Rep: (19)
* pvr59 ,
Philips 55 pus6412, great tv with a good hdr, he bought - very pleased.
Android, embilayt, excellent matrix, good sound, the image quality is almost identical to Sony (there dormouse 8 series)

Post has been editedubnt1986 - 14.03.19, 16:55

Rep: (897)
* ubnt1986
If you take the 350 nits of Phil's for a good HDR, and then you can not give up on XF7596 ...

Rep: (19)
* Stasman ,
Myself play on this TV, the perception of inferior dormouse, the figures do not bother.

On curved screens there are the pitfalls? Opt between UE55NU7300UXRU and UE55NU7100UXRU, the only difference in curvature as I understand it. HDR them for show or standards?

Rep: (0)
Hello, how to take TV to 30000 tr for PS4 slim?

Welcome ripe to buy PS4 (not yet decided to slim or pro) and I want to ask for advice about screen for her games. The fact that there is no TV at all, used to be a projector and 150-200 inches is very cool, but it broke, and the financial situation has worsened and new projector until he could afford. Thinking about TV new, but in the first place in the future, in a year had planned to return to buying a new projector, and secondly, again budget for all does not clear up now and TV Normal can not buy, I looked MVideo cheap televisions and they look nevazhnetski . I have a good PC and 27 old monitor LG 1080 and so I thought to change it to 32 inches is probably why I would like the Council on specific model 32+ inches.

Advise monitor for games on PS4 (likely to be slim, so 1080)
1) Budget 25ka
2) It is advisable to monitor with speakers (usually sitting in the ears, but to be able to turn at least as sound external)
3) It is advisable to focus on the picture, not on the feedback and so on, do not play online games, and so on and I these milliseconds are not important, but sometimes in co-op with a friend in any Original Sin, but there, too, do not care about that.
4) I do not know how it works, but maybe this is the monitor and it will be for the PS4 and tub, it should be readable text. Again, I do not understand fun, but I have seen with another problem on the big screen, the movie picture or a super game, and the text somehow collapses into gibberish.
5) I do not know how to permit one to the other works, so it is probably just 1080 to take? mk 4ka normal not take that will alter the pixels 4 in 1 (I do not know how to say, well, you get the idea). Simply just at the monitors quite a few options on 2ka with a diagonal of 32, but would not this thing somehow fail when transferring images to PS4 1080 and everything is under control?)) Simple PC normal (a little old but 970h2 stand and a good percent ) and 2ka pull, but here's how to behave when switching the image to another resolution I xs.
6) Again zhetaleno specific model, which is on sale, because the drive I can these options and see reviews, surveys, but the first is usually reviews bought and reviews (I know for myself) are written at a first impression once, but after six months have problems.

PS: 32 to 27, probably not so much of a difference, but just sit close, and he was quite old, now can picture will be better. Plus, the screen is not about the question whether the strong direct different graphics in the RIAS to slimke from Proshka? 10kA simply the difference between the pro and slim in price, third of the price and bundles are interesting in slim with 3 good games, but speak about the helmet straight-steeper steeper. BP will not take long, but I do not exclude this possibility to do so later.

Post has been editedzhuravlevnikolay - 15.03.19, 03:58

* zhuravlevnikolay , And where does all the monitor? We are here trying to select TV

Posted 03/15/2019, 7:47:

* NokiaX2user , Conventional TV. About a curved screen, it is better not to take, not very convenient

MihailSvtv @ 15.03.19, 07:45*
And where does all the monitor? We are here trying to select TV

And there is a separate topic for the selection of the monitor? Well, I just thought, here the main idea of ​​this screen choice for PS4. If there is still a fundamental difference for you, you can consult TV + -32 inches to be used with ps and a computer

Post has been editedzhuravlevnikolay - 15.03.19, 09:02

* zhuravlevnikolay Monitor this situation is different, everything is different. A TV 32 inch no good, there is one r ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 11:34