Doogee T5 - Firmware

Rep: (2)
Doogee T5 - Firmware
PictureDoogee t5
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information
• Important: There are two revisions of the Doogee T5. About the compatibility of firmware, you can find outhere.
• Owners of Doogee T5S : firmware from this topic does not suit you! Your firmware, see the topic. Doogee T5 Lite - Discussion

Drivers and Utilities
пїЅ SP_Flash_Tool- MTK-based flash driver for smartphones, instructions, drivers and more useful
пїЅ Solving the problem with the MTP driver after updating Windows 10 (Anniversary update)

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Recovery / Root
пїЅ TWRP_Doogee_T5_27-06-2017
пїЅ TWRP Recovery 3.0.2-0
пїЅ В® SuperSU - here we take the latest versions to install the root through the recovery

Instructions

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 25.02.19, 17:57
Reason for editing: DOOGEE-T5 from 2017/10/12

Rep: (112)
I came across an interesting patchat the neighborsThe idea in my opinion correct. Rewritten to 4500mA taking file from our firmware.
Attached filePower_fix_Patch_Doogee_T5.zip(1.7 MB)

Attached Image

Before the patch was
Attached Image

Just works perfectlyDOLBY ATMOS

Post has been editedAniton - 25.02.17, 23:30

Rep: (0)
I sew on 20161210 from off site. I stopped to eat the battery solved the problem with a compass. Shoals is not revealed yet. The previous version of the 20,160,817.

Rep: (1)
I've been on this firmware as ate and eats battery

Rep: (1583)
Porting your firmware to your body, but the launcher does not start, on the logs probably wants presets from / data read her, but they do not, throw off pliz from / data / data / launcher - its location

* Zormax , It? Attached filecom.android.launcher3.zip (3.03 MB)

Little
Maud
deletes
DG Xender (advertising system application) is in the Market
Parallel Space (?) Is in the Market
Bagan Keyboard Pro (not ours)
Baidu Location (not ours)
BeautySnap (advertising system application)
MtkBrowser (stock browser)
SystemFota_DAOGE_5x (Ruth received no updated phone vseravno).

Deodex
SystemUI
framework

sets
root
Dolbyatmos
Different ringtone for simok
Power fix

Removed large icons network "3G4G"

After flashing wipes are cache

Post has been editedAniton - 25.03.17, 17:10

Rep: (13)
* Aniton Hello, I have a hard firmware, 20161210, I have to do whatever I beg your events? I'm sorry if my question seems stupid, just the first time sews android.posle fashion battery keeps longer?

* Rio287 , Just based on this firmware made. Throw on a flash drive or memory, reboot into TWRP choose to install, select the file which threw. To reset dalvik and cache.
The Code for the sake of doing that would be further modified interface.
You can try to check the battery after installing poverfiksa, followed by a full charge and remove battarystats.bin and bettarystats-chek.bin on the way data / system, and reboot a couple of times charge-discharge. I unfortunately was not able to check the battery as in connection with attempts to change the status bar sew the phone once a day))

Post has been editedAniton - 03.03.17, 19:40

* Aniton If you correctly I understood, I must first flash TWRP then through it to throw your events, simply deodeks firmware file, it is not necessary?

* Rio287 Just archive is not necessary! The rest is true.
A little poetry. A few years ago really fully deodeksirovanaya firmware is best to keep the battery. Deodeks this firmware in the amount of smaller and faster. I tried to run completely in deodekse but the error "voice command" constantly hanging, until he found the solution (knowledge is not enough, no one to ask)

Rep: (21)
Who knows howGoogle Search on the main screen to remove?

* Detsle , Just zamarozil (disabled) Google app crashes and no search. Always do

Post has been editedAniton - 04.03.17, 20:07

Rep: (0)
Prompt on T5S will rekaveri with T5?

Posted on 05/03/2017, 20:52:

And Ruth course

Rep: (11)
will become

* stalker1bla , You also have to Light's theme. T5S this invention is that the Chinese would not sell you a complete set of Lite. Ie plastic cover only plastic sides, otherwise it is the same light

Rep: (11)
* eJayCrazy , not

* Aniton
Welcome tvrp flashed, but I can not go into it, out Android robot icon and says no team in what could be the reason?

* Rio287 How stitched twrp clamp button + volume and inclusion. A black screen appears to select it again, + button and volume rekoveri - confirm

Post has been editedAniton - 10.03.17, 18:58
Reason for editing: Opechatalsch

* Aniton
He flashed a second time and was able to go, and your events in the archive had to throw on a flash drive or need to decompress?

* Rio287 Without unpacking

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/05/20, 00:03