Doogee T5 - Firmware

Rep: (2)
Doogee T5 - Firmware
PictureDoogee t5
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information
• Important: There are two revisions of the Doogee T5. About the compatibility of firmware, you can find outhere.
• Owners of Doogee T5S : firmware from this topic does not suit you! Your firmware, see the topic. Doogee T5 Lite - Discussion

Drivers and Utilities
пїЅ SP_Flash_Tool- MTK-based flash driver for smartphones, instructions, drivers and more useful
пїЅ Solving the problem with the MTP driver after updating Windows 10 (Anniversary update)

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Recovery / Root
пїЅ TWRP_Doogee_T5_27-06-2017
пїЅ TWRP Recovery 3.0.2-0
пїЅ В® SuperSU - here we take the latest versions to install the root through the recovery

Instructions

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 25.02.19, 17:57
Reason for editing: DOOGEE-T5 from 2017/10/12

* V990 as decided?

What do you mean, he tormented with the firmware?

Post has been editedtoads - 07.12.18, 12:07

Rep: (9)
toads @ 7.12.18, 8:32*
How can it be treated? Maybe the TVRP

I twrp and root are the date of purchase device. I have a glitch is such that the body restarts itself several times. Then I clean the cache and cache after delvik twrp and the body begins to operate normally for two months, and then the same again. I'm not worried. But such glitches began only this year literally from 4-5 months ago.

* kol1178 I understand what the problem is. Removes unwanted software by removing "software lock", there is a glitch in the firmware. Then the phone did not return from sleep mode. So this app does not remove.
Tested. I remove the temple without it. All OK. Once settled the program locks all the phone out of sleep mode does not go. Just reboot. Even helped restore this titanumom application. Only restore from backup

Post has been editedtoads - 08.12.18, 12:36

Rep: (3)
I will write what I do for the old revizii.1 put firmware via flash 12/10/2016 tul.2 put tvrp through flash tul.3 walk into rekaveri and put super su. 4 telefon.5 run back in and put rekaveri translationAttached fileT5.zip(7.66 MB)
The phone itself is overloaded
.6 again and put rekaveriAttached file20161210.zip(35.26 MB)
Here removed all viruses (or rather rapids containing virus) put tunes such as add-ons for different shots still something .7 double stasus barAttached filedoublebar + batt.zip(58.4 MB)
.8 launch telefon.Ni which are not removed. Everything works viruses net.Vrode all ...

Post has been editedSergo1276 - 08.12.18, 17:17
Reason for editing: Edit

* Aniton , Prompt for patch NoAds.zip, why remove baidu, the same network location? It is the way?

* Aniton ,
Aniton @ 11.05.17, 1:52 *
Need Root and TWRP
Patched Ruth can remove and return the boot and recovery using FlashTool
how, simply by selecting items and preloader rekoveri ticks in fleshtulz?

Rep: (37)
not sewn .. scatter from different proshivok..kuda dig ???

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
* leha862 And why one address selected? Where preloader, rekaveri etc.?

Posted on 12/09/2018, 20:49:

* leha862 If the first sew, read by the firmware based on MTK instructions.

Post has been editedV990 - 09.12.18, 20:48

not for the first time, but rusty and that kak..ego may flash through rekaveri? problem with usb flash portom..nuzhno his past so that files could not recover ..cherez rekaveri?

* leha862 And in this case lead to the instructions online, look.

it would be normal I would have found myself and sdelal.a health leads (bit offtopic ..narod who can flash the phone in mare write, I want to sell it later at parts (medicines needed)

Rep: (0)
Good day. The problem of the following nature: there doogee t5pro. We need to get root: viruses got - you have to reset to the factory every week! All of the methods that have been proposed have tried - to no avail. I decided to put TWRP Recovery 3.0.2-0. but again ambush not sewn phone .. then swears on the MTP driver, it generates an error 1022, 1013 or the 0x3F5. 10.12.2016 firmware version is not shilsya ever. I tried and win XP and win 8 does not work. Cable change - did not help.
Maybe what ideas still have?

P.S. when attempting to connect to the system tray writes that found MTP device and all. In this case, when you reinstall the driver writes. that everything is OK, but then for some reason they can not find.

Post has been editedBlackgeneral - 15.12.18, 18:49

Rep: (9)
* Blackgeneral ,
When Windows 8 put firewood, mandatory driver signature cut off?
90 percent of the problem with the drivers. Try again to change the version fleshtula.
You can still try to flash without battery
The topic sp flashtool error description and solution, in general, that your mistakes are talking about what I wrotetyts

Post has been editedkol1178 - 15.12.18, 20:48
Reason for editing: Completed

kol1178 @ 15.12.18, 21:40*
When Windows 8 put firewood, mandatory driver signature cut off?

At 8-ka driver did not ask. Prinuzhitelno not installed and even the phone is not seen. Somewhere here I found a similar problem and there is recommended to remove the key from the registry. Deleted. Phone saw, but did not want to be sewn. Drivers are also not put even forcibly.
Try again to change the version fleshtula.

tried:
v5.1515.00
v5.1352.01
v5.1844.00.000
v5.1636.00.000

Each of them gives his mistake. When reconnecting, or "silent" or an error neighbor, or his.

You can still try to flash without battery

I Tried. There is no reaction.

I understand that it is soft, but have tried everything - 4:00 inseparably dig! And all to no avail.

The topic sp flashtool error description and solution, in general, that your mistakes say that I wrote tyts

Yes, I saw them, but the decisions are not appropriate.

P.S. Now I swear on MTP driver (win xp sp3): can not find them, but a few hours before all installed and said that everything is OK. Palmed off on him again the driver - does not want. In an Internet such driver is not found, and to download the Microsoft patch 400 megs - I think that is too much, and not the fact that will help

Post has been editedBlackgeneral - 15.12.18, 21:08

In addition to the previous post: I found a driver for MTP. They got up, wrote. that are installed and require a restart. After rebooting - no drivers not installed. The downloaded package that was installed 5 hours ago - do not put any.
Tray icon again complains about the absence of MTP drivers. And this is the second time. Directly mysticism any ...

driver installation problem, and accordingly, the subsequent EEPROM TWRP Recovery solved.

Installation is made on the win8.

Firmware The procedure was already described here and it makes no sense to repeat.

The procedure to install drivers as described below.

1. Download the drivers for your phone here

https: //www.androidusb...doogee-t5-usb-drivers/

And download all available drivers:
• Doogee T5 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
• Doogee T5 USB Driver for normal connecting to PC
• Doogee T5 VCOM Driver for Flashing Firmware
• Doogee T5 CDC Driver for Flashing Firmware
• Download Doogee T5 USB Driver

2. Open the Device Manager and select the specified point in the figure.
Attached Image

Then we go to the drawings.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Here, select the button "Browse" unpacked folder of your driver.
Attached Image

Next on the pictures.
Attached Image

Attached Image

After driver installation, repeat all that done for all other drivers.

Reboot your computer and enjoy the installed drivers.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (14)
VVovaNN @ 24.04.17, 02:11*
Firmware CrDroid 7.1.2 beta (port Doogee T6 Iodine71)

* VVovaNN,
Do I understand correctly that they have corrected compass and sensors?

Say, we have a function to record conversations in the dialer?

Rep: (14)
They released a new firmware
DOOGEE-T5 from 2017/10/12

VVovaNN @ 24.04.17, 02:11*
Firmware CrDroid 7.1.2 beta (port Doogee T6 Iodine71)

Just look at what she perezaleyte firmware from 2018.
But it is not clear, trimmed or not, those schools that have been?

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 25.02.19, 17:57
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (46)
Detsle @ 1.02.19, 14:36*
They released a new proshivkuDOOGEE-T5 on 2017/10/13

It is in the sense of my own? Interestingly, it is with the same virus or not?

Posted 02/01/2019 at 16:18:

If anyone would like to review and screenshots.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/19 16:00