> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> Money pro | [IPhone] [iPad] [Watch] Budgets, Accounts, Payments
maxipon
Message#1
21.09.16, 19:31
iOS + OSX = forever ♡
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 14887
Check in: 31.08.07
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Money Pro: Personal Finance / Money Pro: download

Version: 2.0.14
Catalog:Office programs
Last update of the program in the header:28.03.2019

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Apple Watch screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Budgets, Accounts, Payments

Description:
Manage your money. Money Pro is the next generation of the Money - My Money program (more than 2 million downloads worldwide).

Money Pro is a unified program for keeping a budget, tracking account transactions and reminding you about upcoming payments. Easy synchronization, iPhone / iPad version in one application. Money Pro is great for maintaining a home budget, as well as for small business financial planning.

The calendar
- Mark the days on the calendar when you need to pay something.
- Schedule recurring payments.

Today
- Use a quick overview of the nearest scheduled payments.
- When you have made a payment, mark it with one click.
- Money Pro predicts transactions that you have not planned manually, helping not to miss important payments and speed up data entry.

Reminders for upcoming payments
- The quick scheduling function will help to transfer the date of the scheduled payment to one click.

Budgets
- Create budgets for your income / expenses and set limits for each budget.
- For each period, you can set your budget limit; This is convenient, especially if you plan to reduce costs in a certain category from month to month.
- Start making your transactions (transactions) and watch for changes in the budget for each category, as well as the progress of the overall budget.
- You can enable the transfer of the budget balance so that the savings in one period increase the available limit in the next period.

Accounting for accounts
- All your accounts in one place (bank account, deposit, credit card, etc.).
- History of changes in the balance of the account.
- Possibility of detailed accounting of operations for such data as: the payer, description, confirmation number, class (personal / business).
- Attaching photos.

Account reconciliation
- You can enable the reconciliation of accounts, which allows you to put an additional tick to confirm the transactions.

Loading operations from the bank
- Download transactions from the bank and keep your accounts up to date (.ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro learns from those operations for which you independently specify the categories of expenses and incomes, and automatically substitutes categories when downloading files.

Splitting operations into several items of expenditure
- You can split one payment into several categories of expenses.

Search
- Search for transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.

Detailed reports
- Revenues / Expenses
- Cash flow
- Transactions
- Assets / Liabilities (net equity)
- Predicted balance on accounts
- Trend of expenses and income by day / month / year

Many options for adjusting the program to your needs
- Choose the desired frequency for budgets and recurring payments.
- Adjust the structure of categories and subcategories of income / expenses for your needs.
- Use any of the 1400 built-in icons for accounts and categories.
- Create your own unique icons from photos.

iCloud
- Synchronize data between your devices.

Multiple profiles
- You can create multiple profiles on one device and keep separate records for home budget and business.

Other
- Calculator and currency converter
- Printing and export to pdf, qif, csv
- Password protection
- Backup data
- The possibility of accounting in various currencies with automatic update rates
- Import data from csv

Family sync
- 1 Month Family Synchronization: .99
- 12 Months of Family Synchronization: .99
In all countries (except the USA) the actual cost will be recalculated in local currency. Subscriptions renew automatically at the end of each period. Manage your subscriptions in iTunes Store Settings.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
- http://ibearsoft.com/terms
- http://ibearsoft.com/privacy-apps

User's manual
- http://ibearmoney.com/pro

Money Pro is a universal application. Buy once and use on your iPhone and iPad.

Apple Watch: Yes
Languages:Russian , Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Arabic, Afrikaans, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Dutch, Greek, Danish, Indonesian, Spanish, Italian, Catalan, Korean, Malay, German, Norwegian (bokmal), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Thai , Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Hindi, Croatian, Czech, Swedish
Developer: iBear LLC
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://ibearmoney.com/pro
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.

Download: Attached fileMoney_Pro_2.0.14.ipa (112.63 MB)
For iOS 10/11/12
Archive:
Story:
2.0.14 Mar 26 2019
Now you can keep track of expenses on cross-platform devices and with other users. Money Pro Sync service is available by subscription PLUS or GOLD.
If you like Money Pro, please write a review. Thank!
2.0.13 Mar 9 2019
Now you can keep track of expenses on cross-platform devices and with other users. Money Pro Sync service is available by subscription PLUS or GOLD.
2.0.12 Mar 4 2019
2.0.11 Feb 27 2019
2.0.10 Feb 25 2019
2.0.9 Feb 18 2019
2.0.8 Feb 12 2019
2.0.7 Feb 6 2019
2.0.6 Jan 28 2019
2.0.4 Jan 15 2019
2.0.3 Jan 5 2019
2.0.2 Jan 4 2019
2.0.1 Jan 3 2019
2.0 Dec 22 2018
Great news! Now you can keep track of expenses on different devices (iOS / Android / Mac) and with other users. Money Pro Sync service is available by subscription PLUS or GOLD.
1.9.16 Oct 18 2018
Fixed bugs and improved performance.
1.9.15 Oct 12 2018
1.9.14 Oct 6 2018
1.9.13 Oct 3 2018
1.9.12 18 Sep 2018
1.9.11 Sep 11 2018
1.9.10 6 Sep 2018
1.9.9 July 27, 2018
Bugs fixed and performance improved.
1.9.8 July 11, 2018
1.9.7 June 30, 2018
1.9.6 June 16, 2018
1.9.5 June 5, 2018
Privacy update notice
1.9.2 Apr 29 2018
Great news! Now Money Pro can import transactions from your bank accounts. To do this, go to the Balance tab ->Add ->Internet banking
What's New in Version 1.8.10
- Improved data synchronization
- Fixed a bug on the category form
- Fixed other bugs and improved performance.
What's New in Version 1.8.7
- iOS 11 support
- watchOS 4 support
- iPhone X support
- Support service transferred to new platform
- The stable work of the widget
- Bugs fixed and performance improved.
What's New in Version 1.8.6
- iPad Pro 10.5 support
- Optimized Family Sync work
What's New in Version 1.8.5
- Optimized Family Sync work
What's New in Version 1.8.4
What's New in Version 1.8.3
- Fixed a bug with the launch of the program on Apple Watch
- Fixed activation of family sync subscription
- Fixed other bugs
What's new in version 1.8.2
- Total amounts of income and expenses per day on the tab "Today"
- Search function when choosing an agent
- Improved filter setting in reports
- The form "More" has become more convenient and useful
What's new in version 1.8.1
What's new in version 1.8
- Over 100 new icons (food, personal care, clothes and more)!
- Starting from this update, Family Sync subscription is required only for one participant (profile owner with data). For the rest of the family (invited users), this service is now free.
- Optimized data synchronization with Apple Watch
- The stable work of the widget
What's New in Version 1.7.8
- Now YOU set the date from which the accounting of your monthly budget begins!
- Fixed bugs and improved performance.
What's New in Version 1.7.7
Now it is even more convenient to make new transactions!
- New widget to quickly add transactions (iOS 10)
- Voice input in the app for Apple Watch
Also fixed bugs and improved performance.
What's New in Version 1.7.5
What's New in Version 1.7.4
- Fixed a keyboard error that occurred for some users.
What's New in Version 1.7.3
- Added text tips
- Additional settings in the "More" section
- Now the form “Preview” for Apple Watch is located inside the application on the “Month” tab
- Fixed possible problems with iCloud
What's New in Version 1.7.2
- Improved CSV import algorithm
- Improved performance
- Reduced the size of data on the device and in the iCloud storage
- Bugs fixed
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- Fixed possible errors with iCloud
What's New in Version 1.7
- iOS 10 support
- watchOS 3 support
- New report "Net Capital"
- Automatic substitution of the account from which payment will be made, taking into account the selected category
- Building reports with previously invisible invoices
- Detailing local notifications
- Indicator overrun budget item in color
- Visually improved payment widget for the current day
- Optimized the work of the program on the Apple Watch

Post has been editedmaxipon - 28.03.19, 14:10
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
NegHiT
Message#2
23.10.16, 08:50
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 469
Check in: 14.09.07
Apple iPhone 7

Tell me, does the program take the data under the SMS scanning tool?

--------------------
cookie
Artem1973
Message#3
30.11.16, 22:41
Punker
[offline]

Messages 796
Check in: 21.09.07
Apple iPhone 8

KoinKiper used, but the latest updates only spoiled the program.
I am looking for an analogue. The main thing that is needed is the accounting of debts (me) with the possibility of partial repayments.
I give an example:
1. I completed the work on the 100r. And wrote this money in the parish "cash" (work done). But, since until I received the money in my hands, I put it in the "debt account" (they were written off from cash and added to "debts")
2. I was paid 50 rubles from this amount (I transferred 50 rubles from "debts" to "cash"), and 50 rubles remained to hang in "debts".
In general, who used KoinKiper, he will understand me. Everything is convenient there ... it was.
Poletoff
Message#4
12.01.17, 09:11
Denis
[offline]

Messages 2572
Check in: 16.11.07
Apple iPhone X

I will make my five kopecks.
Background and competitors.
I have been keeping the budget since about 2004. First, on the broken version of Microsoft Money, then on the official one. Base from 2006 (from the broken version to the official data could not be transferred). Then MS Money was closed, I was looking for an analogue for a long time and stopped at Cash Organizer. This software was used for two more years. Now decided to migrate. There are several reasons for this, I am not the only one, judging byThe latest posts in the profile topic.
The software is not focused on the client, the developer, apparently, develops the product in proud loneliness and as it can. Poor iOS-interface, rare updates and stupid bugs that go from version to version, and to which the developer stupidly scores. The advantages of the program are cross-platform, which none of the competitors have (PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Web), stable work without failures and fast cloud synchronization. So I would put up with mistakes and misery, but the developer suddenly delivered a new price tag of 2500 rubles a year and this was the last nail in the cover.
All the time that I kept accounting in CO, I also watched others, as it seemed to me, promising software. HomeBudget, CoinKeeper, MoneyWiz, YNAB, Money Pro.
HomeBudget - cross-platform, but do not like the design.
CoinKeeper - took the design from Money Pro, there is a web interface, but there is no application for MacOS.
MoneyWiz is a software with a long history, I even wrote a review for the new version, but the main disadvantage is that when budgeting only the expenditure item is taken into account, and not expenses vs revenues.
YNAB is too overrated by critics and $ 50 a year. In fact, the budget there is the same as in any other program.
There are also one-day financial programs in the AppStore, such as "Expenses OK", "Where is the money", "Budget expenses" and so on. They might be able to draw up a budget for a month, but the developers did not inspire confidence. The same “Incomes OK”, which occupies the top position in the AppStore in the section of financial software, has not been updated for a year. When the program is not updated, I do not believe that nothing can be improved there. I think the developer just scored on her.
Based on all this, for me the choice was obvious - Money Pro. A company with a rich history, stable and long-established in various markets. The application is pleasant in design and with an adequate price.
Somehow I bought Pro for iOS at a discount, and on the weekend there was a sale for MacOS. Also bought for 249 rubles.
Offhand minus was only one - the program only for iOS and MacOS. This means that Apple does not leave. But I did not seem to have planned. Well, there is no web version. Although, someday, maybe, it will be filmed.

Well, now let's go to Money Pro.
To begin with, as I dragged my 10-year base into this program. Maybe someone will also migrate from CO, so the experience will be useful.
I do not pretend that I did everything correctly. I don't have much knowledge in Excel. Perhaps something could be made easier.
Retreat.
By the head, I personally understand that there is no point in dragging the base from the program to the program. In 99% of cases, I never look at the statistics how much and what I spent. It makes no sense to plan a trip, based on last year's expenses. Prices have changed, travel budget, rate increased. A lot of everything. It makes no sense to focus on how much money was spent on food in the past month. This month everything will be different. I’d hardly ever bring a bill on diapers to my son.
Therefore, IMHO all this pampering. At least from the point of view of the family budget. Recently, I have greatly revised my attitude even to the categories of the budget. And if earlier I had sausages, confectionery, cereals, etc. in the sub-categories “Products”, now there is only the category “Products”. Entering data into subcategories creates additional work, and no benefit other than purely sporting interest. Ah, last month we spent three thousand on wine and two thousand on cakes, and this month, on the contrary. That's cool, then. Well, then what?
Therefore, if I could not drag the data from CO to Money Pro, I would not be very upset. But I did it.
I did this as follows.
Exported data from CO to CSV format. Made different files for different accounts.
Then I started working with tables in Excel. Removed unnecessary columns (left only Date, Amount, Category, Note). All expenses in my currency. I entered the payee in MS Money (it was mandatory there), I stopped in CO.
Most of all crap was with splits (there is one in CO) - one check and many subcategories. They were registered in CSV in a separate column, Amount Split, and for their correct transfer from there they had to be transferred to the Amount column. All moved and deleted the column Amount Split. Next, sorted the Category column alphabetically and deleted rows with empty Category fields. These were the remnants of the splits, which I have already scattered on regular payments.
Thought what to do with the transfer of funds between accounts. At first I planned to allocate them in a separate table and then import them into the program, but later refused this idea. I took it and deleted them altogether. In the end, personally, in my case, it does not matter when the money was transferred. This will only affect the final balance of accounts, but they will have to be adjusted manually anyway.
Next is the most interesting. My Cash account was 25 thousand lines (!). I remind you that the base has been conducted since 2006.
Table saved in Dropbox, all operations made from the phone. I open the CSV file in the dropbox, export to Money Pro, select the account to import, match the column data and start the transfer.
Yes, I previously created identical categories in Money Pro and identical accounts. If you call categories in CSV and Money Pro the same way, the program will correctly match them, you just need to check.
Table CSV 25 thousand lines program choked. I flew out at the processing stage. It would be possible to try to feed the table at home on the laptop, maybe more securely, but at work there was nothing to do, so I split the CSV table into 5 parts and entered the data in parts.
After that, I adjusted the balance of accounts, that's all. The multi-year base has been moved to Money Pro.
Now first impressions of using the program.
Great widget. Sorts the categories by last used and allows you to make an entry without entering the program itself, if the category is one of the last.
Good design. Everything is intuitive, except, perhaps, one. The program does not have the usual Categories section, where you can go and create / delete / correct these categories. To view the categories you need to go to the "Today" screen, click on the plus and then "change".
Subcategories only first level. That is, category and subcategory. In the subcategory, you cannot create a subcategory.
Category icons are all night entertainment))). There are a lot of them and for convenience it is better to assign each icon to each category / subcategory. So it will be easier to enter data, relying not only on the description of the category, but on the image.
You can create a subcategory by dragging one category to another. At the same time I ran into an interesting bug / feature.
Suppose we have created two categories - Auto and Petrol. Next "Gasoline" drag in the "Auto", open the category "Auto" and see there inside not only the subcategory "Gasoline", but also the subcategory "Auto". That is, it was duplicated.
Someone in a review on the AppStore wrote that this is a bug, but it seems to me that this is a conscious decision of the developers. Because if there is a child category within the parent, you can’t enter the parent data already. And if the parent is duplicated - then please. I hope explained clearly)).
In the "Balance" is the ability to create accounts, assets and liabilities.
It is not quite clear why to create assets. Yes, and with the obligations also not much acquainted. Well, I have a mortgage. I can create a separate category "Mortgage" in payments and charge expenses there. Why create a "commitment"? I have an assumption that I can register the amount of the credit there and when transferring funds to this obligation, the amount will decrease. Thus, in this section, I can always see what amount of credit remained. If so, then yes, convenient.
As such, there is no debt accounting. In theory, if my theory is correct, the money received in debt, you can make again in the section of obligations. But what about the money that gave in debt? As I understand it, there is no separate tool for this.
Today’s screen shows today's payments, it is also possible to set up periodic payments (up to 7). I think it is convenient if you spend money on the same thing every day. And if even every other day - this screen is empty. Here, in theory, the planned payments will be displayed, for example, rent. This also needs to be studied. With the planning of payments in previous programs, I somehow did not develop a friendship.
With the budget, everything is clear. Icons change their places depending on the amount of payments. The most expensive purchase at the top of the list. The circle of icons is colored according to how much money was spent from planned. If the budget is exceeded, the icon itself will be painted over (by default, it is white).
Reports, I think, the required minimum. They are not very customizable, some graphics are incomprehensible to me at all.
There are no projects like in CO. But I did not use them.
In the settings, you can configure synchronization between devices using iCloud (which I do not trust much, it would be better to implement it in Dropbox), as well as create additional profiles. It is very convenient if you want to try something, but there is no desire to spoil the main base. By the way, when I first got acquainted with the program, I was looking for an opportunity to clear the entire database for a very long time. I imported something there, tested it, tried it. Then he wanted to start from scratch and all the time I had some tails. And it would be possible to delete one profile and create a new one.
Well, that's all. I will study the program further. Join the discussion.

--------------------
Nokia 3310->Nokia 6610->Nokia 6230->Siemens M65->Nokia 6233->Asus P525->iphone->Nokia 5800->iPhone 3G>HTC Incredible S->Iphone 4->Samsung Galaxy S3>iPhone 5->iPhone 6->Samsung Galaxy A5 2017->iPhone SE->iPhone 8 + ->Xiaomi Mi8->iPhone X
shapocruk
Message#5
12.01.17, 18:09
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 04.01.17
Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600FZ

For some reason, these programs are not installed through iTunes? Hangs endlessly in the "install" state. And the amount of programs is somehow large, like for a mobile device. Maybe they are for devices with jailbreak?
Poletoff
Message#6
13.01.17, 09:33
Denis
[offline]

Messages 2572
Apple iPhone X

For some reason, these programs are not installed through iTunes? Hangs endlessly in the "install" state. And the amount of programs is somehow large, like for a mobile device. Maybe they are for devices with jailbreak?

What are "these" specifically? What does "volume as big as a mobile device" mean? And where do you install if not in a mobile device? If we are talking about Money Pro, we need specifics, and if you have problems with iTunes and installing programs, then this is in the profile topic.

In the meantime, I continue to study the program.
I mastered the section "Obligations". Very comfortably. I entered the data on existing loans and now, when making a loan payment, I form not a regular payment, but a repayment of the obligation. On the balance sheet, this is reflected as in the case of a regular payment, but the additional amount of the loan is reduced in the “liabilities”. You can always see how much is left to pay. Very comfortably. However, it turned out that I have more than a million credits. It became somehow sad))).
Mastered the section of scheduled payments. Well, there is nothing unusual. If you add a payment not to today's date, but to the future, then the payment becomes scheduled and you can set the frequency. Conveniently, again, for loans. Planning a budget will not let me forget about a loan in principle, but it is also important to observe the time frame here. It is also convenient to make annual payments (CASCO, OSAGO, apartment insurance), which, again, can be forgotten.
After a large import launched the application on the Mac. Synchronization has started, but it is going extremely slowly. Left to synchronize, let's see what happens.
Some oddities on the Today screen. If you click on +, you can see all categories of expenses / income. I do not understand on what basis the icons are ordered. By the way I created them? Obviously not alphabetically and not by the amount of payments. Of course, there is an opportunity to arrange them independently alphabetically or as it pleases, but it would be nice to add the ability to automatically order by frequency of payments.
Need to collectwillEnglish to fist and stomp onforum

Well, it was not so easy. While I was working, the poppy worked at home and synchronized. The amounts for the two accounts did not match.
The downside of Money Pro is that the sync works in the background. Swipe from top to bottom does not lead to forced synchronization, and the button itself is absent.
I tried to create test transactions from iPhone to Mac and vice versa - synchronization goes in both directions. And literally with a delay of a couple of seconds.
Unloaded report created on Mac. Here is the balance:
Attached Image

This is what a credit card balance shows on Mac.
Attached Image

Now the report of the program on iOS
Attached Image

And balance on iOS
Attached Image

WTF? The number of transactions is the same, the amount of them too, and the balance is different. How can this be? Explicit glitch sync.
And you can't do anything. If the balance is adjusted on one device, it will be adjusted on the second and again there will be a difference of exactly the same amount.

I wanted to write to the support, and then I remembered that it was during the import of these two accounts (the biggest ones were cash and a credit card) my program crashed. I then thought that transactions were imported normally. But no!
Well, I decided that the support will not help me, I need to somehow get out of the situation myself.
It would be possible to re-organize the import of data from CashOrg to Money Pro, only this time to import into Mac, because iOS crashes. Created a test base, tried it. Well, on the poppy crashes too. At the same time, if on iOS more transactions are somehow registered, then after flying to Mac, the balance where the data was imported is pristine, as if nothing had happened.
Not an option.
Went the other way.
On iOS, where my transactions are all correct and the balance corresponds to reality, I made data export of two accounts - cash and a credit card.
The developers of Money Pro, by the way, seem to be familiar with the fact that the program is hard to digest long tables, so one export account I have divided into two parts, and the second one is already 16!
I created two more accounts in the main database - one for cash, the other for a credit card, and I sit there transferring data from CSV-tables.
After that, I’ll look at Mac for synchronization. If successful, then I will correct the balances in two new accounts on iOS and they are synchronized with Mac.

Report completed)

Post has been editedpoletov - 13.01.17, 17:30

--------------------
Nokia 3310->Nokia 6610->Nokia 6230->Siemens M65->Nokia 6233->Asus P525->iphone->Nokia 5800->iPhone 3G>HTC Incredible S->Iphone 4->Samsung Galaxy S3>iPhone 5->iPhone 6->Samsung Galaxy A5 2017->iPhone SE->iPhone 8 + ->Xiaomi Mi8->iPhone X
Rodion01
Message#7
14.01.17, 18:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 24.03.10
Samsung GT-I8910 HD

As such, there is no accounting for debts. Did not find a solution?
Artem1973
Message#8
14.01.17, 22:54
Punker
[offline]

Messages 796
Apple iPhone 8

So I am waiting for these debts :)
Poletoff
Message#9
16.01.17, 08:27
Denis
[offline]

Messages 2572
Apple iPhone X

Rodion01 @ 14.01.17, 19:54*

And what should be the solution?
In case you lend money, you create two categories - “Debt issuance” to expenditure and “Debt recovery” to credits. If you wish, you can still create a planned event, when these debts should be returned to you.
If money gives you, then about the same. Only still there is an opportunity to create a "Commitment", which is more convenient if you return the money in parts.
Anything else you can think of?

For example, I am interested in another question. And how are the money remaining in the accounts or in cash counted? Well, or for example, how is the budget taken into account if credit card debt remains?
CashOrg didn’t take this into account. Therefore, I created in the expenditure category "The remainder of the current month", and in the income "The remainder of the previous month." On the 31st, for example, all balances were written off as an expenditure category, and on the 1st of the following month I contributed to the income one. Something tells me that there will also have to do. Because “Transferring the balance” in the budget categories is not exactly that ...

In the meantime, I spent all my days off tinkering with importing data from Cash Organizer and I didn’t get anything.
Some garbage came out. Whether some records in CO for some reason, I zadvivalis, or it happened during the unloading. And these records were exactly duplicates with identical properties. That is, they are in MacOS, but not in iOS. And, unfortunately, these are some penny sums.
The procedure for finding and removing duplicates is extremely difficult. You need to take one month, check the data on two devices and, if there is a duplicate, delete it on one of them. Continue to the next month. The eyes just fall out. And I did not even process one account, but several categories of one account.
Well, I decided to spit on this import. I’ll unload data from CS2 as CashUrg from CashOrg, and from 01/01/17 I'll start a completely new budget. It will take something to look for in old expenses / incomes - I will use the archive if CashOrg will not work for some reason. Although it seems like the free version without synchronization should not go anywhere.

Generally speaking, syncing between iOS and MacOS works oddly.
First, MacOS in the list of profiles displays those that have already been deleted for a long time. It seems that it does not remove them from the server, but stores and for some reason displays a whole list when you enter the profiles section.
Secondly, I created a new profile with categories on iOS. It was created on MacOS, but for some reason, not all categories were created, but some default categories and which I deleted when creating a profile on iOS, were not deleted on MacOS. I had to clean in manual mode. Although transactions are synchronized without problems and quickly.

Played with creating your own icons of categories and accounts. Pampering
First, the base immediately began to be full of different colors. The uniform style is gone. Not really.
Secondly, if the standard icon turns yellow when the budget is exceeded, this is not the case with its own. Not comfortable.
Therefore, icons in the form of bank logos are assigned only to accounts, not categories.

Summary.
1. Money Pro hard to digest large amounts of data. When importing a large number of records, the program starts to hang, especially on MacOS.
2. The synchronization between devices must be carefully monitored. At least the first time. If it does not work normally, it will have to be abandoned.
3. If synchronization is normal and if the user has no desire to import large amounts of data from other software into the program, I still think that from the point of view of implementation and design, the program is the best in its class.
Well, at least from what I saw.

--------------------
Artem1973
Message#10
16.01.17, 10:01
Punker
[offline]

Messages 796
Apple iPhone 8

Rodion01 @ 14.01.17, 19:54

And what should be the solution?
In case you lend money, you create two categories - “Debt issuance” to expenditure and “Debt recovery” to credits. If you wish, you can still create a planned event, when these debts should be returned to you.
If money gives you, then about the same. Only still there is an opportunity to create a "Commitment", which is more convenient if you return the money in parts.

And when they give me back in parts, is it implemented?
Poletoff
Message#11
16.01.17, 10:36
Denis
[offline]

Messages 2572
Apple iPhone X

Artem1973 @ 16.01.17, 11:01*
And when they give me back in parts, is it implemented?

This is probably not.

MacOS version has a new bug. Suddenly, the amount disappeared in some sections of the "Other liabilities".
On iOS there, on MacOs not. Synchronization works clumsily.
I remain while on CashOrg.

--------------------
Artem1973
Message#12
16.01.17, 15:22
Punker
[offline]

Messages 796
Apple iPhone 8

This is probably not.

Eh. This is the most important thing for me.
Bolkunov
Message#13
11.02.17, 20:12
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 25.02.13
Apple iPhone 4

Bought at a discount for 15 rubles!
Souls are not tea in the program) Everything is super)

--------------------
Iphone 5s White: 32GB - NotJB iOS 10.2.1
Iphone 4 White: 16GB - JB iOS 7.1.2
Sony Experia Sola Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Modern Edition
Poletoff
Message#14
13.02.17, 09:16
Denis
[offline]

Messages 2572
Apple iPhone X

Bolkunov @ 11.02.17, 21:12*
Bought at a discount for 15 rubles!
Souls are not tea in the program) Everything is super)

And is it really synced normally between MacOS and iOS? And the data was transferred well or re-started?

--------------------
Bolkunov
Message#15
13.02.17, 20:56
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 25.02.13
Apple iPhone 4

* poletov,Unfortunately I do not own MacOS. Such information can not help.

--------------------
Iphone 5s White: 32GB - NotJB iOS 10.2.1
Iphone 4 White: 16GB - JB iOS 7.1.2
Sony Experia Sola Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Modern Edition
alparri
Message#16
11.05.17, 17:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 103
Check in: 30.04.12
Apple iPhone 7

Dear, can someone tell me how to see the balance on all accounts on a certain date? And then you can look at the transactions for the day, but I can not understand how the balances on accounts / cards / wallets are. And I would also like a separate category "Gave into debt."

--------------------
Read books. After them, insults will be more sophisticated.
Bess0n0v
Message#17
17.07.17, 18:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 348
Check in: 09.08.16
Apple iPhone 8

Good day to all. There was this application for android at last, someone will tell me how can I recover my data that was in the application on the iPhone?
Bess0n0v
Message#18
17.07.17, 19:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 348
Check in: 09.08.16
Apple iPhone 8

* Bess0n0vand did everything :)
Bobcp
Message#19
21.07.17, 21:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 19.06.10

Hello everyone, tell me where to record the transactions that were supposed to be paid, but were not committed?
Suppose there is a banking service, 2500r per month, I did not pay it, my money was withdrawn from my account, and let's say I wrote it down in expenses. There is a minus on the card, there is no real balance in the commitments, well, and figs with it. I understand that the card is negative.

Well, the situation is different, let's say I need to pay the tax and I will not pay it, I will have it as an obligation, but I cannot hold an obligation, because if I manage it, I will have to deposit money into my account, but this will not take place. I can create a new obligation with the balance sheet, but if after some time a new obligation comes to me, I will not be able to increase it, but I can only edit it manually, but then the debit and credit will not converge.

What to do in this situation?
stepan92
Message#20
30.10.17, 07:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 19.03.12
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Can I install on a device with iOS 11 without jb, if I can tell me how.
andrew.zaitsev
Message#21
14.12.17, 22:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 940
Check in: 03.10.05
Apple iPhone Xs

I can not understand. Opened an account with a Wallet type, received money, spent money - everything is correct. I open an account Credit card, entered a limit = xxx, debt = 0. Saved. Listed ZP, I enter on the card account as receipt, I specify the sum. The home page is displayed correctly, the Balance page is indicated as -xxxx (negative number)). What am I doing wrong?

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/20/19 20:44