Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Simple and convenient application to determine the color.

Description:
Color Picker is a simple and convenient application for determining color through the camera or in the image.

Define color from multiple color palettes. In the base of colors more than 1000+ records from the most famous color palettes: Common colors, RAL Classic, HTML (W3C), Material Design and Traditional Japanese colors. At definition of the name of color the name of the most similar color from the chosen palette is displayed. Not sure what to choose? Use the Universal Color Preferences palette, which contains all the most well-known colors.

Dynamic sight. Just swipe your finger across the screen to change the scope. You can quickly find out the color at the center point or the average color of the entire selected area.

Define color in photos and images. Open the images you need and define / save the desired color anywhere on the image.

See extended color data. Just click on the triangle icon to go to advanced mode. It displays the color temperature, brightness, color value in various color models (RGB, CMYK, HSV and many others), as well as the degree of color matching (in percent) with the most similar color from the selected color palette.

Color details page. In addition to the extended data, it displays a list of similar colors. And the colors you have saved can be edited (do not forget to save the changes).

Search and browse colors in the database. Thanks to the search for the selected color palette, you will quickly find the desired color in the database.

* Denial of responsibility. Samples of colors may differ significantly from the originals due to the peculiarities of color rendition. All colors are presented for informational purposes only. Do not use these values ​​where it is necessary to match colors with high accuracy.

Android required: 4.0.3
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Mikhail Gribanov
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gmikhail.colorpicker

Download: Version: 3.3.1 Attached fileapp-release.apk (5.29 MB)

Past versions
Version: 3.2.1 Attached fileapp-release.apk (5.29 MB)

version: 3.1.4 Attached fileapp-release.apk (5.28 MB)

Version: 3.0.0 Attached fileapp-release.apk (5.26 MB)

version: 2.8.1 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.37 MB)

version: 2.7.0 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.48 MB)

version: 2.6.1 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.57 MB)

version: 2.6.0 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.56 MB)

Version: 2.5.0 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.55 MB)

Version: 2.3.0 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.53 MB)

Version: 2.2.0 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.5 MB)

Version: 2.1.0 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.5 MB)

Version: 2.0.8 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.49 MB)

Version: 2.0.0 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.51 MB)

Version: 1.2.0 Attached filecolor_picker1.2.0.apk (3.05 MB)

version: 1.1 Attached filecolor_picker_1.1.apk (3.02 MB)

version: 1.0 Attached fileapp-release.apk (3.02 MB)

Post has been editedSTALKER2011x - 04.02.19, 16:56
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (88)
Huawei p8 lite androd 6. Painted on startup.

Rep: (458)
Source of color names?

Rep: (8)
ZooMMaX @ 09/21/2016, 19:29*

Samsung Note 4, Android 6.0.1 - Likewise (
A program for designers is very necessary! ...

Post has been editedkmu - 22.09.16, 10:17

Rep: (61)
I forgot to mention the important thing that the developer is me. So you can leave your bug reports / wishes here, in due course the application will be refined.
ZooMMaX @ 09/21/2016, 18:29*

kmu @ 09/22/2016, 09:16*
Samsung Note 4, Android 6.0.1 - Likewise (

Strange. In any case - if they installed via Google Play, I’m in the developer’s console in 3-4 days (it’s updated for a long time<_<) I will see reports of the fall. If someone is not lazy - you can see the departure log via adb and post it here.
alro @ 09/21/2016, 19:17*
Source of color names?

As a basis was usedwikipedia color listas the most complete and international.

---

Information for those who crashes on Android 6
Try in the OS settings, in the applications section, give the application access to the camera. I developed and tested for 4 and 5 versions of the android, so I forgot to implement the request for permission from the application.

Post has been editedSTALKER2011x - 22.09.16, 14:18

Application updated
Now on Android 6+, permission to use the camera will be requested.

Rep: (40)
And how not to remove advertising?

Mum9I @ 09/22/2016, 19:45*
And how not to remove advertising?

Everyone wants to eat :)
Paid shutdown (Pro version, or purchase inside the application) did not. it is not enough functionality that it was possible to ask for it.
In any case, third-party applications for blocking ads / Internet access should easily disable it.
PS: I tried to place an ad unit at the top or under the button - it looked ugly and even hindered. So if there are suggestions on the best location - I am ready to listen.

Rep: (24)
At a high refresh rate, a black frame closes half of the program on top and, moreover, the camera starts to slow down, flicker appears at low, with the middle one all together. Is this normal? Or do I only have these problems? (HTC One S)

* Alex_USA13, Now the algorithm for obtaining color is not quite optimal, so I made the choice of the update frequency. About the frame and flicker - most likely it is because of the device or OS version.
My device park is not very large, but on Lenovo P70 (5.1) and Dell Venue 8 (4.4.4) everything works as it should (including the transparency of the upper part of the application, as in the screenshots). Only on Venue 8 at high refresh rates does the image slow down.

Post has been editedSTALKER2011x - 23.09.16, 16:44

Rep: (198)
* STALKER2011x ,
Installed from the market. Simple and tasteful.

STALKER2011x @ 09/22/2016, 19:02*
Application updated
Now on Note 4 works fine.
Thank.

Rep: (88)
On huawei p8 lite, the flight is normal!

Downloaded fromsavagemessiahzine.com

GP from the link from the header gives this:

Attached Image

It seems to me that adding the flash trigger function will be very useful (tested in the dark).

GP from the link from the header gives this:

Corrected, for some reason to the link, at the end, the symbol # was added.
It seems to me that adding the flash trigger function will be very useful (tested in the dark).

I also thought about it, but if it works for ordinary camera applications, it’s not for determining color. In the dark, when the flash is on, the color will be determined fairly approximately (very much depends on the flash itself and the camera on the device). Although, perhaps in the future I will.

Rep: (21)
With artificial lighting works very unreliably. Tomorrow I'll check at the daytime.

Rep: (0)
Cool, tomorrow I will test in full. Creator respect: rofl:

Post has been editedcrek21 - 26.09.16, 21:55
Reason for editing: Error

Great app. Now there will be no argument with his wife about the color. Suggestions: take a picture of the thing, which is aimed. Just color is not proof. While I get out a screenshot.
And it is desirable to add a flash. Not everywhere there is a bright natural light. There are still any "professional" color names from other reference books, it is desirable to duplicate them too.

And the definition of the RAL palette can be added? I think it will be in demand.

* jucca I wrote about it before you. And most importantly, what you need: determine the color of any part of an existing photo.

Version 1.2.0

- Added flash support
- Improved interaction with elements in the history (now you can select multiple records at once)
- Bugs fixed

* DfIhHcuFtu You can take a screenshot with the included borders of the elements (On the device: Settings ->For developers ->Show the borders of the elements)? Most likely it's about the OS version. I tested only on 4.4 and above, and did not encounter such a problem.
Tyumen @ 09/27/2016, 08:13*
Suggestions: take a picture of the thing, which is aimed.

Tyumen @ 09/27/2016, 08:13*
There are still any "professional" color names from other reference books, it is desirable to duplicate them too.

And the definition of the RAL palette can be added? I think it will be in demand.

Tyumen @ 09/27/2016, 1:55 PM*
determine the color of any part of an existing photo.

The snapshot and alternative color bases are planned, but so far I do not promise anything. So far, you can write here (or on Google Play) your suggestions, in time I will implement them.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19, 23:54