VR Stream | VR Stream - is a program that translates the video stream from your computer

Rep: (2)
VR Stream
Version: 0.9.123

Last update of the program in the header:19.10.2016

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
VR Stream - is a program that allows you to play games as well as games developed by Oculus virtual reality mode using its own smartphone and mobile VR helmet, such as Google Cardboard.

Description:
VR Stream - an affordable way to play computer games in virtual reality mode.
This solution completely replaces the expensive VR Soup, for example Oculus, so it suffices to use a mobile head-mounted display, such as Google Cardboard, a helmet or any other smartphone.

VR Stream solution consists of two components:
- Mobile app
- The program (client) computer

Download PC client from our site:http://dive2vr.com/streaming/setup.exe

How to work with PC games:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG3lfNQ7QQU
How to work with Oculus games:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LawaepzpEMk

Dear Colleagues! Our program is in continuous development and optimization, in order that it may be convenient to use a solution and comfortable to spend time in virtual reality. If you have any problems with the use of VR Stream, as well as comments, please write to us at [email protected] or in the comments.

Requirements:

- Computer with Windows 8 and above
- Google Cardboard VR headset or similar smartphone
- Video card Nvidia GT 650 and above
- 5 Ghz WiFi
- We recommend using Bluetooth Gamepad for smartphones
- Smartphone with Gyro
- For connection is necessary to download games Oculus Oculus setup:https://www.oculus.com/setup/

Features:
- High quality translation with low latency
- Wired and wireless (WiFi) broadcast stream
- Connecting a Bluetooth headset (joysticks, gamepads)

Android required: 4.4 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Dive2VR
Homepage: http://dive2vr.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dvv.streaming_daydream
YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwP25cEgvnk

Download:
Version: 0.9.123 VR Stream (Post dvv47 # 54082396)
version: pc Attached fileVR Stream PC client.exe (783.44 KB)

Past versions
Version: 0.9.115 Attached fileVR Stream app.apk (6.24 MB)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 19.10.16, 22:08
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (19)
Guys, soon to come, and gamepad glasses, my vidyuhi 670m zastrimit at all possible, or even twitch?

Post has been editedtorime - 21.09.16, 13:53
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

Rep: (9)
torime @ 21.09.2016, 13:52*
In the FAQ

Yeah video card is supported. Performance how I imagine her good. But the encoder is already so old QHD render will not go to high enough speeds.
But HD 90fps can show
A FHD - 60

Rate speed can be without glasses and gamepad

Rep: (463)
Tracking what? mouse emulation or support okulusovkskogo games for Oculus?

* D-Jones,
Mouse emulation for Windows games. Chuvtsvitelnost can be configured to change
For the Oculus - full integration

Rep: (463)
* dvv47,
and for the type of game the Kars Project?

Rep: (466)
On Win7 will not work?

Rep: (2)
* samuel19782,

On Win 7 until the games run only dx 9

* D-Jones,

Looked ProjectCars, it seems such a situation. If you manually run the game it right at the start of the restart of the incentive. Because of this, restart the integration of streaming does not pass and Oculus mode does not work. I think that if it is to get rid of TRIMS that integration should go smoothly. It is also likely that problem should not occur if the game is set from OculusStore.

But WarThunder example is made in a similar manner. And to stream it can be two modes as the integration of windows or oculus. The mode Oculus certainly steeper garazdo

Attached Image

p.s. decision on ProjectCars look for these days. I can and will deal with stimovsky version
M
Rules section and FAQ on creating topics
- when adding screenshots to a message, remove the images in the spoilerHow to clean the image under the spoiler

Post has been editedvadeus - 21.09.16, 18:21

* svetlakov,

Or from any of OculusStore Steam VR marked oculus.

Support SteamVR no games. And yet in the nearest future.
AMD and Windows 7 in the near future.

Rep: (10)
What actually install the client? First, he wrote to me that Visual + is already installed, then I deleted it began to write it. Re-set from the Microsoft site, he again writes to me that is already installed.
Attached Image

M
- when adding screenshots to a message, remove the images in the spoilerHow to clean the image under the spoiler

Post has been editedvadeus - 21.09.16, 21:37

* Viebublik,
Ex, that's the installer is buggy at times.
Here's a direct link to the app -http://dive2vr.com/str...eaming_GUI.application
It does not check for the installation of these visual ++ 2015, but they still have to be installed, or does not work

And may still be established antivirus interfere. Antivirus always swear on maykrosoftovskih unsigned certificate application.
Now we expect apruva certificate to us as soon as his stick with antivirus engines will be easier.

Post has been editeddvv47 - 21.09.16, 19:18

Rep: (10)
* dvv47,
Thank you. The program starts.
No, there is no anti-virus and certificate validation is disabled. I do not quite understand that the installer did not like.

//

Sooner rejoiced. Now, the program writes the ip address 127.0.0.1. I tried to turn off wi-fi and include yusb modem mode. And vice versa. Without results.

I tried all the same to include the real ip address that produces a wired connection and wi-fi connection, but the mobile server says that this IP address on the network, or no port zafaervolen.
Ps firewall is disabled, the antivirus I still do not.

Post has been editedViebublik - 21.09.16, 19:45

Rep: (18)
I watch for such pieces, and so far no one worthy of the software are not found anywhere huge delays and in general, choking. And this even does not want to put. After Settings "discontinued works on"

But pleased that there is support for 5GHz routers.

A. Thank you again* dvv47, plus the need to once again be. Vizualka really need. And I thought I stand. All run.

Well, in principle, the program is 9/10. The classroom style of material design. Runs true only through yusb, for the 5 gigahertz router in there, but the link for the stable.

I tried to run Steam games like Prototype 2, Dead by Daylight, CS GO. Everything goes just gorgeous. Iron core i5 6300hq and GTX 950M. Pulls all 720 60 fps. Phone 6edzh.
Not enough sleep function to connect to the game. For if the game runs long fly error. Because of it, you can not try GTA 5 for example. Notice of the Stream proposal can also be made longer. Because the game can be run again for a long time.

Post has been editedbartez964 - 22.09.16, 01:58

Rep: (3)
A webcast of the type of moonlight through the nvidia stream without delays and losses as expected?

Rep: (324)
Hello.
A brief report.

Smart OPPO Find 7:
GPU - Adreno 330,
CPU - Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (4 2.5GHz core)
Ram - 3gb,
Screen resolution - 2560×1440
Sensors on board - Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
OS version - Android 6.0
Compound - USB-tethering (USB 2.0) / Wi-Fi AC 5GHz (the router is connected to the PC cable)

PC :
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 MSI GAMING
CPU - intel core i7-870 (4 cores 2.93GHz)
Ram - Kingston 4 GB 1600 MHz x2 (8 GB)
monitor Resolution - 1920x1080
OS version - Windows 10 Pro x64, version 1511 (build 10586.545)
Router - TP-Link Archer C20 (2.4Ghz 300 Mb / s + 5Ghz 433Mb / s) / TP-Link 1045ND (2.4Ghz 450 Mb / s)
Games for test - Dead Island Reptide, Dying Light, The Long Dark

Delays mad when connecting the cable, when connecting Wi-Fi and gradually accumulate. Picture quality, tracking works. 3 games run only one The long Dark. With the rest of the client crash with the message The connection was terminated. The sample is run in full-screen mode and in window mode - the result of a
UPD. RiftCat in my configuration iron crumbles picture, Trinus works perfectly (pre-release version with the NVIDIA optimization)

Post has been editedgorlexx - 22.09.16, 07:41
Reason for editing: Added a brief comparison with other programs

Rep: (1)
I could not establish crashes with an error during the first update. Loading mode disable signature verification driver win10 nepomoglo

Rep: (324)
* lstad,
Respecteddvv47 shortly before I have a link to the program VR Stream (Post dvv47 # 53351700) . It runs without installation and prerequisite in your PC must be set visual ++ 2015 https: //www.microsoft..../details.aspx id = 48145?

* sytniknikitaaleksandrovich,
I do not quite understand the question, what kind of opportunity is expected?

If we talk about the quality of the image without loss - it is called a non-compressed video. And for transmission need very large data streams
What would roughly estimate how much traffic it requires, you can take the formula
pixel resolution * number of vertical pixels * horizontal pixels * number of frames per second

3 * 720 * 1280 * 60 = 165888000 bytes / c = 158 Mb / c or 1264 Mbps \ c
3 * 1080 * 1920 * 60 = 373248000 bytes / c = 356 Mb / c or 2848 Mbps \ c
3 * 2560 * 1440 * 60 = 663552000 bytes / c = 633 Mb / c or 5064 Mbps \ c

For comparison, the maximum theoretical bandwidth usb 2.0, that is wired for strimnga is 480Mbps \ c that is 3 times less than 720p60
The maximum speed on a commercial router I've seen 2334mbit \ s, but such speeds are not supported phones.
In the phone when connected via standard 802.11 AC I only saw 433mbit \ c

Therefore, for the transmission of uncompressed video and use standard hdmi display port

In the case of Nvidia GameStream or moonlight traffic is compressed.
We too.
In our case, the picture quality is achieved with such a channel
720p60 - 20 mbit / s
1080p60 - 40 mbit / s
1440p60 - 60 mbit / s

Further to the question of delays.
Each component of the system spends some time on his task.
Mobile applications should be 6ms for that would collect and send the input data to the PC
16ms game you need for that would draw the picture
Stream PC application receives the image and prepares the sending phone ~ 4ms
Sending video phone 4-10ms - in the chain is the most unstable time.
Displaying pictures on the phone's screen - 10ms

Total 6 + 16 + 4 + 7 + 10 = 43ms is the average figure for the Stream windows games.
To oculus games we were able to better optimize the process and eventually zarezhka is 30ms. Which coincides with the indicators Oculus DK2

Most streamers lag occurs when you send a video phone. Therefore, here and it offered two options. USB, wifi. Also, if the delay in the streaming begins to accumulate. You should first check the reliability of the phone to connect to a computer.
Lower fps in Stream settings.
Lower bitrate.

And finally on the moonlight.
There is a project called Nvidia GameStream. It comes with the Geforce experince. And focused on the Nvidia GTX users as a server and Nvidia Shield as a client.
Moonlight is the breaking of the protocol that is not hidden. Hacking is not as strange now nvidia is frowned upon, and they have every right in court to cover this project.
Trinus turns moonlight is covered by the project by offering to stream the image through it. Thus it is trying to remove the legal responsibility.
How such a scheme will not be known raboat. Probably until Nvidia is not hurt.

We have good speed and image quality without violating any licenses, so meaningless to connect moonlight especially no.

Post has been editeddvv47 - 22.09.16, 13:01

Rep: (3)
* gorlexx
the regular version of the program has not been established, an error
Attached Image

and in version without checks at startup and attempting to upgrade up window "stopped working ..."
Attached Image

visual ++ 2015 - installed.
Attached Image

help!
M

Post has been editedvadeus - 23.09.16, 18:39

Rep: (23)
bartez964 @ 21.09.2016, 22:11*
Not enough sleep function to connect to the game. For if the game runs long fly error. Because of it, you can not try GTA 5 for example. Notice of the Stream proposal can also be made longer. Because the game can be run again for a long time.

In this case, I did so ran the stream on the phone immediately, but after the game progruz on your computer.

Posted on 22/09/2016, 17:03:

bartez964 @ 21.09.2016, 22:11*

In this case, I did so ran the stream on the phone immediately, but after the game progruz on your computer.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20, 1:24