> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

66 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Alcatel OneTouch 5056D POP 4+ - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
unigrand
Message#1
21.09.16, 03:04
Local
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 375
Check in: 25.04.14

DiscussionAlcatel OneTouch 5056D POP 4+
PictureAlcatel POP 4 Plus 5056D
Description | Discussion

Specifications
Type of
smartphone
OS version
Android 6.0
Type of shell
classical
SIM card type
micro SIM
The number of SIM-cards
Mode of operation of several SIM cards
alternate
Weight
156 g
Dimensions (WxHxT)
77x151x7.99mm
Screen
Screen type
color IPS, 16.78 million colors, touch
Type of touch screen
multitouch, capacitive
Diagonal
5.5 inches
Image size
1280x720
Automatic screen rotation
there is
Multimedia features
Camera
8 million pixels., LED flash
Camera features
autofocus
Video recording
there is
Max. video resolution
1280x720
Max. video frame rate
30 frames / s
Front-camera
there is, 5 million pixels.
Audio
MP3, FM radio
Headphone jack
3.5 mm
Connection
Standard
GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A Cat. four
LTE band support
FDD: bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28A
Interfaces
Wi-Fi 802.11n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, USB
Satellite navigation
GPS
A-GPS system
there is
Memory and processor
CPU
Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909, 1100 MHz
The number of processor cores
Video processor
Adreno 304
Built-in memory
16 GB
RAM size
1.50 GB
Memory card slot
there is, up to 32 GB
Nutrition
Battery capacity
2500 mAh
Talk time
18 h
Standby time
525 h
Type of charging connector
micro usb

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 21.04.18, 09:39
Reason for editing: Stock firmware
sytyj
Message#2
25.09.16, 14:09
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 17.06.11

Apparently no one else has bought this phone. And so many questions.
unigrand
Message#3
26.09.16, 03:48
Local
[online]

Messages 375
Check in: 25.04.14

The battery for the screen 5.5 is very weak and in igrulya the percentages are concealed on the eyes!

Took the phone back to the store, because With an outgoing call, it reboots, not always, but about a couple of times a day so sure! Maybe I got a buggy, xs!

I also couldn’t put a root on it, either through a computer or in general! Crawling on neighboring topics, the result is zero!

Post has been editedunigrand - 26.09.16, 03:49
sytyj
Message#4
26.09.16, 11:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 17.06.11

Yes, the battery is normal and has not yet been buggy. That's a quiet sound, yes, I'm trying to raise, I can not ruin.
zabil
Message#5
27.09.16, 18:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 17.09.16

Interesting as a navigator. Does anyone have experience, as satellites keeps and whether the brightness is enough in the car?
mixailkovash
Message#6
08.10.16, 15:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 01.07.10

Help to reflash a horse)) \
Alezender
Message#7
11.10.16, 10:18
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 17.01.14
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Niznayu, very pleased with the device !!! Yes, the battery would be more ...
Alex_A_V_3
Message#8
11.10.16, 13:09
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 24.08.16

Interesting as a navigator. Does anyone have experience, as satellites keeps and whether the brightness is enough in the car?

He brought to the window, more than twenty satellites caught, and quickly. Brightness can be quite a bully if auto-brightness is cut off, but something that hasn't been seen in the sun lately is often seen, so I don’t say as in bright sun.

In general, smart happy, all that is stated is working norms.
masell
Message#9
12.10.16, 13:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Check in: 13.04.10
Nokia 6 TA-1021

I own the smartphone exactly a week. Immediately I noticed thoughtfulness when calling a subscriber and choosing a SIM card to make a call. When I turn on "airplane mode", it’s impossible to use Wi-Fi (I’ve encountered it the first time). Otherwise, the device pleased me. The camera is just a miracle at such a price (subjective opinion). And yesterday, bang, like a bang ... When I call, it goes into reboot, did not let me call in any way. I had to make a reset to the factory ones, which was a failure in general, it was not clear.
Alex_A_V_3
Message#10
13.10.16, 11:57
User
[offline]

Messages 62

* masell,I use a week without one day, pah-pah-pah, I haven’t noticed any glitches, in general, with the connection of norms like. I hope you had a single failure and this will not happen again, after all, Alcatel has been doing this for years, even in its Chinese incarnation.

P.S. it is strange that there are so few users of this device, in terms of the price / opportunity ratio, it’s very personal, IMHO. Except for the options with Ali, of course.
redaktoroff
Message#11
13.10.16, 14:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 24.01.16

I have this device for a couple of weeks and also have a glitch when making outgoing calls, it goes into reboot, I don’t play toys, but even with constantly switched on data transfer, the battery lasts a couple of days, basically everything suits me, the only thing I haven’t found right now him to do

Post has been editedredaktoroff - 13.10.16, 14:34
masell
Message#12
13.10.16, 14:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Nokia 6 TA-1021

The reset to the factory did not help, today again when the outgoing call went into reboot. Pechalka pancake ... Wrote to tech support, what will they answer? Now every manufacturer has more marriage it seems to me.
Alex_A_V_3
Message#13
13.10.16, 14:54
User
[offline]

Messages 62

Yes, more about the impressions of the smart. As a music player, it's not so bad, although at first I was disappointed in the sound, after Lumiya at 200 Snapdragon. The case turned out to be in the pre-installed player, when playing through it both the sound volume level and its quality were not quite at all, I installed AIMP, it became noticeably better and a little better than on Lumiya and in general it is quite enough to play music with inexpensive headphones. So if you can experiment with third-party players, and of course in the smart settings you should turn off these terrible special effects, I don’t remember how they are called there.

Posted on 10/13/2016, 2:58 PM:

Massell @ 10/13/2016, 2:50 PM*
The reset to the factory did not help, today again when the outgoing call went into reboot. Pechalka pancake ... Wrote to tech support, what will they answer? Now every manufacturer has more marriage it seems to me.

Yeah, sad that the dump did not help, I sympathize. Can a flashing help? I'm afraid that in the service nothing more than a flashing will not come up.
If the bug is reproduced steadily, and even more so every time you call, then in theory you can try to return it to the seller.
masell
Message#14
13.10.16, 20:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Nokia 6 TA-1021

Alex_A_V_3 @ 10.10.2016, 16:54*
in theory, you can try to return the seller
I just think about it. If I had a problem all the time, it would have worked for four days. On checking, the service will not appear and be returned
dave8282
Message#15
23.10.16, 18:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 27.08.16

I have been using the device for almost 3 months, now I will try to enumerate all the advantages, during use I did not find not one bug, the battery holds up perfectly (about a day of heavy load), the screen is excellent, the ips screen pleased, fast, does not slow down, an excellent loud sound, the Internet ( 4g lte, wifi) flies, the video reproduces without problems even full HD 1080, the native launcher didn’t really like it, put Asus launcher and am happy, it looks cool, the sensor perfectly recognizes all the touches, and one of the main advantages is that the screen doesn’t get dirty, prints erased with a lightweight tew, excellent oleophobic coating, little heat even during heavy games, asphalt 8 pulls easily at medium settings, no brakes, it can be said that almost all heavy games will go fine on average, the rear camera is not bad, during the day you can get normal shots, but the front is super, at 5 megapixels, there is even a flash, the pictures even go out at night are excellent, some time ago I chose a 5.5 Duma smartphone for myself, stopped at oukitel u7 pro, watched a lot of videos on youtube, and everywhere praised the device, supposedly it's a super budgetary at this price then the best choice, I also read a lot of positive reviews here, and I bought it for about $ 80, but the smart turned out to be a complete shit, it was very heavy, it was very hot, the screen was incredibly dirty, it was very difficult to erase prints, on the second day the error got out playmaking, a nightmare was going on at all, percentages were leaving, if not even using them at all, asphalt 8 slowed down a lot, the fig was not visible in the sun, and it was only a few days, my patience came to an end and I passed back, that's what I understood if you want to take Chinese first smart phone, it is best not to pay $ 80 and take a shit type oukitel, and to pay $ 160 and take Alcatel or Huawei, and know that there will be problems such as the firms with Gauvin 3 rd grade.
young_vlad
Message#16
26.10.16, 09:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 26.10.16

Good day.
Recently "lucky" to find this unit.
I decided to use it, but after the hardware I issued a standard inscription: "Enter your Google account tied to this phone."
I smoked the forum. A lot of things are written, tried, but nothing helped.
As a result, I picked myself and found that after switching the keyboard to Switkey, it can be “shared” through many applications preinstalled in the phone's firmware. If you select Gmail, enter there is NOT a Google account and then go into the account settings, you can get to the settings of the phone itself.
But after resetting through the settings, the phone again asks for this trivial Google account. And though you burst.
In such a defective mode, you can send mail, sms, and receive calls, but of course you cannot receive all the joy of using it.
If anyone knows how this advanced 6.0.1 cheat, tell me, please!
mixailkovash
Message#17
26.10.16, 13:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 01.07.10

There is a problem with google account. It can not be deleted, and all the data entered from the bald and restore it is unreal in general! What podsobit, can anyone come across such nonsense?

Post has been editedmixailkovash - 26.10.16, 13:17
masell
Message#18
26.10.16, 17:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Nokia 6 TA-1021

Here is a topic to bypass the accountGoogle Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset
redaktoroff
Message#19
29.10.16, 21:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 24.01.16

If anyone finds, how to get the rights of the root to it, I hope they will post it here?
young_vlad
Message#20
30.10.16, 21:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 26.10.16

Here is the way that helped me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIA_P5Rty4

I advise everyone.
Now enjoy a hefty gadget.