Assembly instructions [Ubuntu Touch] from source | translation of the official manual with additions
And whether it is necessary at all? Ubuntu Touch ...
Yes [ 241 ] ** [93,05%]
not [ 18 ] ** [6,95%]
Total votes: 259

Rep: (4)
Hello. PLANT somebody to s7 edge?
I'm at work, for programming the instrument protocol rs485 use of windows programs are run under wine on ubuntu. Laptop died temporarily, had the idea to put tench on a smartphone and there to collect the adapter driver for usb / rs485 + gash wine. Does it make sense to be perverted in such a way?

Rep: (6)
* delovoy89,
Yes and no.
It should, because smartphones are quite good piece of iron, and they can already be used in place of noutom and stationary computers (sometimes it's more convenient). Most smartphones only 1 usb connector, if you want to flash some small program in microns, it is quite enough, and otherwise connect through mtp charging and cut back the already flawed speed ...

Actually, the question is incorrect, the correct would be: "Do I need a smart phone without dirty java-machine."

Who have already gathered and came to zapilivanija udev rules, unsubscribe, complementing cap.

Post has been editedPashkanin - 17.12.16, 17:11

Rep: (1)
Hello to all! I phone 5 nexus tried to put ubuntu tiuch of these instructions did everything as described but the phone hangs on the logo of Google ...
It was installed Android 4.4.2 pure stock.
that's what I'm getting at the firmware:
root @ Notebook: / home / aleks / ubuntu_touch / project-rootstock-ng # ./rootstock-touch-install vivid-preinstalled-touch-armhf.tar.gz '/ home / aleks / ubuntu_touch / out / target / product / hammerhead /system.img '
mount: mounting /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/cache on / cache failed: Device or resource busy
transfering rootfs tarball ... [done]
preparing system-image on device ... [done]
unpacking rootfs tarball to system-image ... [done]
adding android system image to installation ... [done]
enabling Mir ... [done]
cleaning up on device ... [done]
rebooting device

I did wrong, or advise what to do.

Rep: (998)
* delovoy89,
wine is not emulator, so that a piece of iron on your arm it will not work, you can put it under the arm, but also to run it will only arm binaries, well, or drive it through quemu, but there will be a low speed of execution

Post has been editedsylar156 - 20.12.16, 18:17

Rep: (3)
A juniper in it as anything can be ported?

Now I get this error for the second day in a row (IMDG not merge two branches)
error: RPC failed; result = 22, HTTP code = 503
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
hence the question whether somebody put branches or phablet-4.4_r1
phablet-5.1.1_r36 to the venom or gDisk ??? or another option is there source lenovo A5000 Can gather at ??? sources give the device

Post has been editedalbne - 03.02.17, 12:42

Before you ask questions, read the instructionswholly

* albne,

Pashkanin @ 20.09.16, 20:49*
When initializing the repository:
error: RPC failed; HTTP 503 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 503 Service Unavailable
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
fatal: can not obtain manifesthttps: //code-review.ph.../platform/manifest.git

Any errors 5xx - server.
The topic of discussion mistakes recommended to fight in [email protected] asked to restart the server code-review.phablet.ubuntu.com
discussion of bugs

write naturally in English, to the letter to make the text or screen error. In the near future (a couple of hours-daily) to restart the server.

CoRRuPt0 @ 31.01.17, 03:08*
A juniper in it as anything can be ported?

5.h.h just not there some kind of a lot of mistakes with the directives come out.
Generally, there is no difference on what distro to collect. As for me, so it's easier to cut a piece of the disc and put ubuntu specifically for assembly, so as not to clutter up a working system to develop prog.

Post has been editedPashkanin - 03.02.17, 20:05

Pashkanin @ 03.02.17, 21:55*
beat in [email protected] asked to restart the server code-review.phablet.ubuntu.com

where exactly? ... I logged in there and then?

albne @ 03.02.17, 14:41*
whether anyone else lay branch or phablet-4.4_r1
phablet-5.1.1_r36 to the venom or gDisk

all sorry or religion does not allow? or offer a server where to throw

Rep: (11)
* albne , That kind phablet-4.4.2_r1

Post has been editedqwert0987 - 05.02.17, 03:08

Rep: (3)
Does anyone happen to build and run?

Post has been editedPal-SD - 05.02.17, 07:57

Rep: (11)
* Pal-SD I personally took the firmware for Aquaris e4.5, flashed, and I left the kernel is compiled with its drivers. By stuffing my e4.5 and similar.

albne @ 03.02.17, 23:49*
where exactly? ... I logged in there and then?

e-mail the first time you see chtoli?
send a message with the subject "code-review.phablet.ubuntu.com", it is accompanied by a screen or text errors

* My_aleks_95,
adb works? If yes, then cut udev rules, all of this can already be found on the ubuntu-forums

Post has been editedPashkanin - 08.02.17, 17:36

Robyat where to dig?
make ARCH = arm CROSS_COMPILE = / home / albne / test / prebuilts / gcc / linux-x86 / arm / arm-linux-androideabi-4.6 / bin / arm-linux-androideabi- -j2 PROJECT = lcsh82_cwet_lx_kk mrproper
/home/albne/test/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: 4: / home / albne / test / prebuilts / gcc / linux- x86 / arm / arm-linux-androideabi-4.6 / bin / arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: Syntax error: unterminated quoted string
scripts / Makefile.clean: 17: / home / albne / test / kernel / mediatek / custom / out / kernel / Makefile: No such file or directory
make [1]: *** No rule to make the target В«/ home / albne / test / kernel / mediatek / custom / out / kernel / MakefileВ». Stop.
The Makefile: 1227: the recipe for the purpose of error В«_clean_mediatek / custom / out / kernelВ»
make: *** [_clean_mediatek / custom / out / kernel] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for task completion ...

Rep: (2)
Hello. Prompt pzhl whether it makes sense to delve into all for the sake of this device?
Attached Image

Post has been editedklich007 - 12.02.17, 17:46
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (312)
Downloaded to an empty folder 6.x branch, .repo weighs 3.3GB folder, contrary to the stated 15GB, the root source directory was not originally the Makefile, okay, copied from other iskhov but trying zakompilirovat any tree (even aosp-arm_userdebug) appears The following error:
make: *** No rule to make target В«frameworks / compile / slang / rs_version.mkВ». Stop.

#### make failed to build some targets (12 seconds) ####

I missed?

* albne,
Topics assembly MTC

* wers0224,
not put in the MTC with no basic knowledge of c-like languages

* fekz115,
Try phablet-6.0.0_r1

Rep: (12)
There are build on Nexus 5X or anyone else collected on 808 Snap

Rep: (427)
please write at greater length about this and step
cd kernel
chmod + x check-config
./check-config arch / [processor architecture] / configs / [* _ defconfig devaysa] -w
make [* _defconfig] && make menuconfig # select "enable loadable kernel module support", exit and save
# If you do not choose to fly error during assembly ubuntu touch
cp .config arch / [Architecture] / configs / [imya_defconfig] # is used for the core assembly
make mrproper

what and how specific files or terminal? I can not catch up with where and how to register

Rep: (262)
mitro2506 @ 07.03.17, 00:48*
what and how specific files or terminal? I can not catch up with where and how to register
Prescribed by steps in the terminal (i.e., terminal path must be run after the first command so):
Your path to the kernel Sorsa / kernel
The first command you must translate to the root of the kernel source.
Check whether there is a kernel file in a folder check-config
The general gist of writing:
Turning to the assembly (for compilation) in defkonfige devaysa parameter enable loadable kernel module support
and preservation of this defkonfiga radically sortsy core under the name .config
Ie preparation of config (option enabled) to compile

Post has been editedDenZsavagemessiahzine.com - 07.03.17, 10:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 11:25