> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Doogee T5 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (2)
DiscussionDoogee t5
PictureDoogee t6
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Specifications
5 inch HD display
8-core MT6753 processor
Mali T720 graphics processor
3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory
13 megapixel main camera with phase autofocus,
5 megapixel front camera.
microUSB
4500 mAh battery
Genuine leather back cover
Cost 229 USD

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednonlocal - 17.04.18, 22:10
Reason for editing: Getting rid of stitched viruses on firmware 07/26/2017

Rep: (7)
Today I received a phone without a root, I try to get it. The camera feels well built, the phone looks very high quality!

Rep: (778)
M
Topic moved to subsectionDoogee
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

Got a machine today. The quality of the skin is good. The latest updates are already worth it. Works good. Quite naked Android 6.0.

Rep: (176)
MT6753 will not be too old in 2016?
And on Ali for some reason, only the lite version with 6735 gives out

Post has been editedCutieboy - 20.09.16, 20:16

Rep: (3)
I use the second week, the camera is not a fountain in my opinion, it makes noise under any conditions, but the autonomy pleases, 6-7 hours of the screen. There are flaws in the firmware, body language when reset is reset to Ukrainian (operator life), although I exhibit Russian. But in general, the impressions of the apparatus are positive.

Cutieboy @ 09/21/2016, 01:07*
MT6753 will not be too old in 2016?

For me, after Samsa S5 is very much the norm.

I ordered one more for a friend for $ 199. (the discount remains 4 days says, but for some reason does not send for a long time)

Rep: (4)
Good all !!! Do people have exact dimensions and weight? And then they differ terribly on Ali. And the prices are suspicious from 7 tyrs to 14 tyrov. What is the catch? I just ordered it through a whale intermediary and he said that: it turns out that the booted bodies are cheaper to sell cheaper. And then I'll take a closer look at the topic, I have T-2 and I think it’s necessary to replace it. I’m very grateful for the answer.

Terekty @ 09/21/2016, 08:26*
Do people have exact dimensions and weight?

Dimensions approximately 15.5 cm x 8 cm x 1.3 cm

Weight with metal straps and leather cover is very heavy, with a plastic norm the hand does not get tired.

Hike Doogee in the subject, and for the comments about what is very expensive for the Chinese device answered Lite version.
So they read all the comments.

roman_baraban @ 09/21/2016, 01:52*
I use the second week, the camera is not a fountain in my opinion, it makes noise under any conditions,

Noises in the studio! Maybe Doogee will read and fix the firmware.

Post has been editedbahrom312 - 21.09.16, 07:37

Rep: (7)
I can not get the root. who could?

Rep: (0)
Finally, the thread on this model appeared, you can unsubscribe.

Pre-order issued on Ali almost immediately after the announcement of the phone, came at a discount from the seller $ 204. As promised, the seller sent on August 29th, after 2 weeks came to St. Petersburg.

The leather backdrop is not bad, but the plastic still somehow looks more pleasant. With metal sides, the smartphone weighs really a lot, so I put plastic sidewalls.

The device is made to feel very soundly, the plugs all tightly close the nests, the rubber gasket under the back again covers all the insides well. Android is worth the 6th, in principle, almost pure. The smartphone runs smartly, although the percents are not top, but 3 GB of memory helps. Akkum holds really very long. In principle, with moderate use, two days is quite realistic. This apparently contributes to the screen with a small resolution of 720p and not the most powerful percent. The camera is absolutely terrible (I myself have the truth about the LG G4, so these are the impressions), but maybe later with updates they will finish it at least a little.

Please make a correction at the beginning of the thread in the characteristics: charging here is not Type C, but the most common.
Another such bug was discovered: the microphone is very quiet in the talk mode. But this problem is simply fixed by thisinstructions.

Post has been editedGunMan_Galant - 21.09.16, 09:56

On the link below are examples of photos, one in hdr, the second just in auto mode. The resolution is 13 mp everywhere, the camera is stock. Very soap around the edges of the image:

https: //drive.google.c...hJ_83KpOWNYSmkyWXl1ZWc

GunMan_Galant @ 09/21/2016, 2:54 PM*
Please make a correction at the beginning of the thread in the characteristics: charging here is not Type C, but the most common.

Sorry, the parameters were copied from the T3 theme. But I no longer have the right to edit the cap why that one.

The forum did not have a topic about the device and I had to create it, this is my first topic.savagemessiahzine.com. Please do not kick much.

GunMan_Galant @ 09/21/2016, 2:54 PM*
Another such bug was discovered: the microphone is very quiet in the talk mode. But this problem is simply fixed by this instruction.

There are many parameters of the camera, maybe the camera can be customized and improved?

bahrom312 @ 09/21/16, 12:26*
There are many parameters of the camera, maybe the camera can be customized and improved?

No, there is only her test, there is no saving parameters

Rep: (176)
I ordered one more for a friend for $ 199

Is it possible to link?
Bahrom312 @ 09/21/2016, 07:21*
Doogee hike in topic

I doubt it. In general, it is not clear where you buy them all. Everywhere only lite version
GunMan_Galant @ 09/21/2016, 09:54*
came at a discount from the seller $ 204

204 ?! Behind the arc ?! You are the number 1 by chance for 2 is not confused?

Cutieboy @ 09/21/2016, 20:13*
I ordered one more for a friend for $ 199

Is it possible to link?

New Doogee T5 4G LTE Android 6.0 MTK6753 Octa Core Smartphone 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 5.0 Inch 4500mAh IP67 Waterproof Phone
http://s.aliexpress.com/qim6Jv6f
(from AliExpress Android)
$ 199 - 3 days left
(5 pieces available)

I bought myself here:

https: //www.aliexpress....4.13010608.0.72.xda0yh
US $ 206.99 / piece
(985 pieces available)

Post has been editedbahrom312 - 21.09.16, 15:33

Today there was a reviewsavagemessiahzine.com:

Doogee T5 review: watercraft “business sports” smartphone
Doogee T5 review: watercraft “business sports” smartphone

Post has been editedbahrom312 - 21.09.16, 16:06

Rep: (1)
Good news! I see it's time to update my armored car!

There are several questions to those who have already received this model:

one). Guys, the ability to quickly save screenshots with three fingers is there, as in our old DG700?
2). How is the breakdown of the internal memory? I hope not as strange as it was on the DG700?
3). Is the camera really 13 / 5MP or the same as in its predecessor - interpolation?
four). Is the smartphone hot during use and / or charging? If so, in what cases and under what conditions? Still, eight cores ...

Vital_belarus @ 09/22/2016, 2:26 PM*
one). Guys, the ability to quickly save screenshots with three fingers is there, as in our old DG700?

- There is

Vital_belarus @ 09/22/2016, 2:26 PM*
3). Is the camera really 13 / 5MP or the same as in its predecessor - interpolation?

- very noisy interpolation

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/20/19, 19:27