> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Seen | [Simulator] Text game
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 59 ] ** [81,94%]
Good [ 9 ] ** [12,5%]
Average [ 0 ] ** [0%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [1,39%]
Terribly [ 3 ] ** [4,17%]
Total votes: 72

Rep: (5)
Seen
Version: 1.2.2
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:12.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Fascinating text game, made in the style of the messenger.

Description:
Text adventure? No. This chat platform to create text-based games. Create your own text-based games. You want to make multiple endings? You are welcome. You want to create a horror inserting horrific pictures? You can do it! Want to share your story? Send it to us.

For the sake of a brief overview of the program's features, we wrote a special story about life and love. You play as a student Mark fell in love with Nicole Woman. Mark was too shy to try to write to her. Until, one day, she did not turn to him for help in homework. The subsequent history depends on your actions.

As a bonus, prilagetsya horror story from the user. To start a story, you just buy it at the store for coins
To create their own history, it is necessary to buy a Story Maker for 100 coins (10 commercials look. You can spend your time and for such a program)

Developer site: http://polychromagames.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.semickolon.seen

Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.2.2 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Useful
Seen RU
What are the possible answers to chooseNicole to become your girlfriend.

Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 12.07.19, 14:57
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.2.2 GP Version

Rep: (58)
I would like to Russian

Rep: (38)
No video for some reason. How to cheat the coin?

Rep: (32)
Simulator hit in frendzonu. Variability at The walking dead (no). In my opinion too much mucus. : Antifeminism:

Rep: (14)
Here, at last, an objective review! I agree with the guy above.
The toy is not bad at once - for those wishing to read sad Story about frendzonu. Snot available, as in any melodrama, but specifically to the story norms. The answers do not depend on - the game will shove in their tracks, the only time that Nicole can be sent to the bath, but it obzovet by a dick you and the game will end in the middle. Of the major advantages - good English - not difficult, but you can pull up your level, from whom he is not very good)
In fact, in spite of everything, some hooked, it is curious that there for enni96 and Story meyker who can buy coins, only coins are not buy and cheat has not yet happened.

Post has been editedBatmannk - 21.09.16, 23:08

Rep: (338)
M
We move to subsection

Rep: (1)
Style and history of the game is completely taken from Emily is away on your PC. If I could have changed history ...

Post has been editedjoniclife - 28.09.16, 14:52

Rep: (0)
I've already been relieved that they will soon get married, go on vacation, and it turns out was a nightmare, where "Nicole," told about some tnyu,
which is hit by a car (in fact it was she)

Not only that she suffered from amnesia, so developers have once again at the very beginning thrown and finished frazochki "Friends?", As in the beginning ...

Fu, an abomination.

Post has been editedVanityX - 21.10.16, 23:01

Kotomaster228 @ 09.11.2016, 11:45*
* White_Assassin, Well, where is your translation?)

Attached find :) And it is irrelevant information. I'm currently working with the developer of the application, but my own sketches can download and watch)

Rep: (-1)
Oh, the new Quest Player!

The new version 1.0.8.2
Fix crash and buggy, as well as preparation for the exit "The Letter" - a prequel storyline.
In addition, the developer will release the sequel, but it will not soon. As to the Russian localization, it will be released in the near future, and "The Letter" I start to translate when the developer has finished work on it.

Attached files

Attached fileSeen.ver.1.0.8.2.build.12.apk(8.9 MB)

Post has been editedWhite_Assassin - 04.12.16, 10:14

The new version 1.0.8.3
The story world released a prequel to the "Seen", entitled "The letter". This update is necessary for the full functioning of the prequel. In order to play in the prequel, you'll need to create an account in the application and download the "The Letter" from the community.

Attached files

Attached fileSeen.ver.1.0.8.3.build.13.apk(9 MB)

Post has been editedWhite_Assassin - 12.12.16, 12:02

The new version 1.0.8.4
changes
Fix Buggy: wallbash:

Attached fileSeen.ver.1.0.8.4.build.14.apk(9 MB)

Post has been editedWhite_Assassin - 13.12.16, 12:42

Heads of the release date of "The Letter" (prequel)
dates
Chapter 1 - December 11
Chapter 2 - December 14
Chapter 3 - 18 December
4 and 5 of Chapter - December 23

on translation
With Russian localization is unknown. For the original story "seen" to be released within this month

Post has been editedWhite_Assassin - 15.12.16, 11:32

Rep: (0)
Can someone through titanium application bekapnut with coins, but then I can not even see the video. I will be grateful)

* kutahin00 And you are enrolled in the story world? In my opinion, a coin tied to the account

* kutahin00 ,
Backup:Tyk!
First I take off someone backupSo write, if something is wrong :)And there is already completely cut advertising.

Post has been editedWhite_Assassin - 18.12.16, 15:07

A new version1.0.9
Changes
It added a number of new languages
fixes buggy

Backup for titanium

P.S.Russian is not far off

Attached files

Attached fileSeen.ver.1.0.9.build.15.apk(9.41 MB)

Post has been editedWhite_Assassin - 20.12.16, 12:22

New version 1.0.9.1
What's new?
YES Nichrome NEW
The ability to skip chapters
Fixes: wallbash:

Attached files

Attached fileSeen.ver.1.0.9.1.build.16.apk(9.38 MB)

Post has been editedWhite_Assassin - 26.12.16, 21:08

Rep: (57)
To be honest I would like to understand why, after the mother of Nicole writes Tipo help find her game with time wrote that the past four years, as well as the Tipo?

* kanada200000000 To start with, the game has 2 branches of the plot:
1) Nicole - best friend
2) Nicole - a girl
It depends on our choices to the end of chapter 3, but both of these lines led to this:
SPOILERS !!!!!!!
Nicole is very upset and says at the end of episode 4, that it is necessary "to breathe". Then we wrote her mother and said that Nicole was gone. As a result of all this, it appears that Nicolehit by a car. As a result, she has amnesia, and she almost died.The way, the chapter is called "Room 154 (I do not remember the number, like so), which in this case translates as" The House of? 154? ", Hinting at the hospital.
After that game postponed to 4 years ahead, where happening any confusion. Soon it becomes clear that it was a nightmare that plagues our hero is already 4 years since the accident. The game ends on the fact that he again be friends with Nicole, who lost her memory four years ago, but this time she was a student of psychology department.
The sequel will be released in the area in April 2017.
Prequel "The Letter" is already available in the story world.
Russian localization almost in the game, but the developer something slow.

Post has been editedWhite_Assassin - 11.01.17, 09:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/04/20, 5:17